SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Tsunami Target

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't able to get a location for this on IP tracer.

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ns1.e-bayi.tk (datacenter-8-42-68-212.marsnet.com.tr
[212.68.42.8] (may be forged))
by mail16.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id
p326uenj010558 (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
bits=256 verify=NO) for <[email protected]>;
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:56:46 +1100
Received: from nobody by ns1.e-bayi.tk with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1Q5ul9-0002gx-VQ
for [email protected]; Sat, 02 Apr 2011 09:56:35 +0300
To: [email protected]
Subject: Japan Tsunami Appeal
From: British Sisters Charity Organization <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 09:56:35 +0300
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ns1.e-bayi.tk
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - optusnet.com.au
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - ns1.e-bayi.tk

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

A massive earthquake, the seventh largest recorded in history, struck the east coast of
Japan on Friday 11 March.
I am Rev. Sister Rosemary Cole, I am a devoted sister serving in the central Catholic Church
in south London . My intention of writing you is for us to come together and help our people
in Japan whom are currently homeless and hungry due to Tsunami earth quark. I am also
joining forces with the President of U.S.A Mr. Barrack Obama who urged the people of U.S.A
to kindly give charity donations to the people of Japan I also want to thank the Basket Ball
Players in the U.S.A who has taxed themselves to help and save the people of Japan
especially woman and children.

I am heading a sister�s charity organization in calling on the people of the world black or
white please note that this donation has nothing to do with colour, tribe, faith or
religion. We have concluded arrangement with food companies and fruit drink manufacturers
also with medical companies in China and India to take aid to this stranded fellows. We are
calling on people who have concerns over this serga to come and help the people of Japan by
sending cash donations because we have perfected all arrangement with companies in china and
India who will supply all that is needed and including myself with our donations. The
Japanese Red Cross has agreed to accept donations from the UK.
Internet is the best and fastest way to reach people of the world and the cost is less so
that is why we are reaching people through internet. Please send your donations to us in any
way you can we have information to receive cash donations through western union or money
gram or Bank account in China and India which is the fastest way to get your donations to us
to enable us receive them and execute our mission within time.. JOY OF GIVING. No amount of
love is enough there is a place in their heart that I know that all it need is love, if we
try there will be less need to cry. If you care enough for their welfare make a little
effort by joining force of help with us (Sister�s of Charity Organization) there dreams can
come alive if we get there on time to heal these wounds and save life�s. Let�s come together
and care for their living for generation yet to unborn let�s take this sorrow out of their
lives and heal their pain.
Remember that pregnant woman�. Remember that nursing mother�. Remember that child of few
days old. Please put yourself in their shoes and think of what you would need.
We�d like to thank our network of family and friends for their immediate support in the
aftermath of the Japan Tsunami earthquake. Many of you have asked us how you can help
directly. Our charity, Solidarity Sisters of Charity Organization, is a 501c3 registered
charity based in London UK, We focus on providing schooling to children, but we also
mobilize to help the community when disaster strikes. We have workers in right now working
to aid in the search and rescue efforts in the city. We are collecting funds to send
directly to them so that they can purchase medical supplies, flashlights, candles, blankets,
water, rice and other basic necessities to give to the people in need there.
Please make a donation today, and spread the word to your network of friends. We�ll post
regular updates and photos from our work here. We also welcome your comments and thoughts
here on this blog page. Thanks for your support. The earthquake, measuring 9.0 on the
Richter scale, triggered a tsunami which hit the east coast of Japan with 7-metre-high
waves, leaving a trail of destruction.
More than 2,000 people have died in the disaster and some 2,000 are injured. The number of
confirmed dead is expected to rise to around 10,000. The earthquake triggered fires and
caused severe damage to buildings, leaving 1.2 million homes without electricity and 1.4
million without water.
We shall continue to pray for you and the people of Japan .

Remain Bless as you donate and help the people of Japan, As soon as we hear from you
concerning our people in Japan we shall provide you details on how you can send your
donation.

British Sister�s charity organization
Japan Tsunami Appeal
Bawtry Hall, Bawtry,
Doncaster DN10 6JH
London

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Sister Rosemary Cole.

[email protected]
British Sister�s Charity organization(BSCO)

You are weapons free; cleared to engage.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10-4, locked and loaded

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Per OP's request.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic