SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading here for weeks, and I've got to say, I LOVE this site. I've decided to get in on the fun by sending out replies to scammers from the "Big List of Fresh Scammers". Needless to say within 10 min of sending out my baits, I've already got 2 on the line. Impressive, not at all, Fun? YEP you bet!. I won't boor with the stock replies I've received so far but I will begin posting here when the chats get good. Thanks to the mods for a place to share. viva la bait!

EDIT for a general question:

Does anybody know if there is any danger in using the gmail feature "Send As"? I have my 'real' addy, a business one, and now my new 'baiter' account all linked back to my real account. As long as I always select SEND AS 'baiter account' is there any danger in a scammer finding out what other accounts (my personal and business) are linked? I also have the baiter account forwarding all mail back to my personal account so I don't need to do a separate login to hear from my nigerian friends. I'm kinda a newbie at this so sorry in advance for this dull question but I am a little curious. THANKS!
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, 10 new lads this hour alone. and im busy replying to each and every one while I SHOULD be sleeping. I guess you can say I'm already addicted to this very entertaining sport. Can't wait to post something worth posting Wink thanks guys for the forum!
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is fond of ME, and my bank account information, LOL:

Quote:
Hello my darling one,

Good afternoon , How are you doing over there with your health which is the most important thing to me i believe that you are sounding with good health over there , Dear how was your night, hope very good and fine, Dear mine was so hot over here that is why i am pleading you for your help so that after the transfer of the money into your account you will send me some money for my traveling documents to come and join you over there for the rest of my life,

Dearest heart honestly i really appreciate all your love care and your effort towards me i really thank you that you have write to the bank i feel so happy today i believe God will help us in this issue , Dear have you have hear from the bank i mean have you get reply from the bank if yes please try to forward me their mail so that i will know how every thing is going , Dear i am thinking about you i miss you so much in my body and in my heart you are the only one i have i depend on you you are my joy and my happiness honestly dear since the death of my parents you are the only man that comes of my way and i can't afford to lose you in my life you are all my hope the only one that keeps me alive please think about me and my present condition over here in this camp i have looked my front and my back no one cares for me none to comfort me only you i love you all my mind is to spend all my life on your side please dear try all you can to help me try to give me back my freedom so that i will feel like a real woman on your side the feelings i have for you is so strong dear can you believe this that any time i think about you i feel love and happy i wish that i am there with you now you are my heart and my last hope please take good care of your self i love you dear i know that i am not there with you but my spirit is there for you to protect and to make you happy dear i need you so much i can't wait to join you i promise to make you happy when i come over there,

Dear please try to update me when you get reply from the bank ,bye i wish you a lovely day and weekend i love you, Dear try to call me i need to speak with you ,

yours lovely one,

Angellique.

My response:

Quote:
Hello my flower,
I don't understand what you are asking for. I thought we were getting to know each other and you're asking me questions about my bank. I admit I am not familiar with other peoples customs outside of the US States but this is not something normally discussed between people here who hardly know each other. What kind of help is it that you're needing? I am a good christian and have sworn to the holy Jesus that I will help my brothers and sisters in this lifetime, so you can trust it me to help you. Also it helps that you are quite beautiful and have given me a lot of stimulation in my man parts, im sure you know what i mean and im sure you hear that all the time. So dearest, how is it I can help you. Are you really interested in moving here to be with me and my children? they could use a good mother figure in their lives, maybe you could be the one?
Dearest Peter
muscadecipio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does anybody know if there is any danger in using the gmail feature "Send As"? I have my 'real' addy, a business one, and now my new 'baiter' account all linked back to my real account. As long as I always select SEND AS 'baiter account' is there any danger in a scammer finding out what other accounts (my personal and business) are linked? I also have the baiter account forwarding all mail back to my personal account so I don't need to do a separate login to hear from my nigerian friends. !

I want to have a go at answering your Q. The answer is yes and no.

Scenario's:

Imagine you are 6 months into a beauty of a bait and you press the wrong button.

Imagine you have 3 baits running and you forget which is which in the mailbox (hint: use the label function)

Imagne you have 3 gmail accounts and you get confused

I'm also new. I have 4 gmail accounts and 3 others. Eventually you will want to open more baits, especially if you want to play different characters on the same bait. If you use a single mail account for multiple baits it becomes confusing. Plus gmail attaches personal level identifyers, (see settings>>general in gmail to disable) usually the name of the account.

You will swap and chop and change and close many mail accounts if you keep baiting. My 10 cents, i is only a little troublesome to keep you accounts seperate. Open your word processor and record your account details as you set them up (I keep mine in a password safe). Now log in and allow Firefox/ IE to save the passwords the first time. Now when you log in can select the various accounts from the drop down list at gmail login and you don;t have to remember passwords.

muscadecipio
Very Happy

United Kingdom x 3 "We don't understand the reason why you cannot be able to open our bank website because most of our customer's is opening our bank website to open there online banking account by them self." - lad customer service

Closed lad accounts "which account is Wrong your Agent received money on this account today if you can send the money sorry your winning money will cancelled." - confused lad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never link my various e-mail accounts together just for the very reason that you could make a mistake...

As a practical matter, the odds of a mugu doing anything to you if you inadvertently e-mailed your real e-mail address are remote. But it would ruin the bait. Why take the risk? Next time you start new baits, just don't link a baiting address to any other address.

When dealing with multiple mugus, in the early stages of a bait, I like to send each a generic response - at least in the early stages - until I see which ones will be the most fun to bait. Then, they get individualized attention.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips guys. I will take your advice and use completely separate accounts for the reasons you stated.

Things are getting heated up. I'm working about 15 of them right now and while nothing worth posting has gone down yet, I feel like I've got a real set of morons on the line. I'll update this thread with some of my work soon.

Thanks for everything guys, this sure beats angry birds for a hobby Smile
muscadecipio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

???angry birds?? Confused

United Kingdom x 3 "We don't understand the reason why you cannot be able to open our bank website because most of our customer's is opening our bank website to open there online banking account by them self." - lad customer service

Closed lad accounts "which account is Wrong your Agent received money on this account today if you can send the money sorry your winning money will cancelled." - confused lad
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I know the "Send as" also gives your gmail address as sender.
With two characters both would have the same "send as address" together with the normal address...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

muscadecipio wrote:
???angry birds?? Confused

It's a game app Wink

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea to have separate accounts for all as it is too easy to error. I have one baiting account that I can send email as one character or the other (both are lawyers) but before I send I always have to double check and it is not worth it to have that account set up that way.

Also if you are co-baiting always be careful about using the cc or bcc features and about responding to the co-baiter's forward. We have had a couple of close calls!! Wink Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic