SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
toothpaste
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings all.

My name is toothpaste.

I mostly lurk, though I may sometimes open my mouth if the weather is right.

I am a part time writer, part time laborer, and I've got a vivid imagination and a penchant for elaborate pranks. This scambaiting activity seems right up my alley, and may provide some welcome relief to my family/friends and coworkers who would otherwise be the subjects of said pranks. Not to mention wasting colossal amounts of a scammer's time.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Going back behind my curtain now.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, toothpaste !

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Lickit Porfavor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody (all together now "hello lickit").
Well I was first around in the early days. Then I headed to Peru for 6 odd years (many a scam in that particular latin american country!)
I remember the early layout of 419eater, the photo of Shivers in his cubby hole, the mugs and t-shirts.
Well returning from 'latin america' I settled in Scotland. Recently I headed off to chore in France for a few months where a butcher charged me 17.50 euros for a whole chicken - I paid the mugu! I have plans for him but that is a different story Twisted Evil . Anyway it got me thinking about 419 and the laughs I had reading the stories. The other day a friend (who will be joining soon, if not already) reminded me of the eater and since I have a bit of free time (before I return to France Twisted Evil ) I just had to sign up (again perhaps ???) and donate; it was just a $ but probably the best $ I've ever given - I enjoy 419eater.

Lickit Porfavor x
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lickit welcome.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Roger Smith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings to all,

I first learned about the 419 scams years ago, when it was done by snail-mail and were called Nigera-letters (I now regret not keeping the letter!) and knew it existed online, but never knew of baiting until a few days ago. What a revalation! I've had much fun the past few days, going through your wast knowledge-base and trying some of the techniques on my very first lad. I hope to get to know some of you better down the road, as I fully intend to become better at this art and want some of those nifty icons to put in my sig! As well as the orange colored name in the "who's online" status, which is in the process atm. My ultimate goal right now is to send a lad on safari - but I think that may be some time off in the future. Anyway, good to be here and stay safe!

Rog...
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all Smile

Don't think I'm gone, I'm busy RL atm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to become a super-baiter]</a>
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
Long time lurker to 419Eater. I cant wait to get going with my first bait. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Rover and welcome to Eater! Please read the stickies. You have been assigned the member below as your mentor. Please send him all your questions via PM

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27738

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Rover and welcome to Eater! As Bravo said read the stickies, PM your mentor if you have any questions and/or concerns post them here on the forum.

Dancing Banana <---This banana WILL be peeled.

Very Happy

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Rover...well come to, well, the last hing you'll ever need in the realm of at home entertainment. There will no longer be any need for frivolities such as theater, sports events, movies, concerts. You will like this far better.

Have you read the stickies yet? Quite revealing... Shocked

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Choi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten a few spam mails before, but I've never really considered using them as a source of entertainment, and possibly even a way of getting rid of the scammers sending them. I'm looking forward to this. Oh, and hi everyone! :D
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Choi and Welcome to Eater! Lads offer hours of free entertainment. Read some stickies apply for a mentor and say adios to your free time Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Choi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should definitely start by getting a mentor. I'd hate to mess up on my first attempt. I hope I can manage to get one going for as long as some of the other baiters here. I've seen some going for over a month. That seems like a long time...to me at least. xD
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

choi, your sig line...there's an alternative, phone blocks on international calls. Just can't dial out that number...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Choi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't believe I didn't think of international call blocks. Oh well, at least I know now. I would probably prefer being mute or deaf, though. That way my lad won't be the only one with a tragic story. :D
pissedoff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here, was referred by another site because of a problem I am experiencing. My grandfather is the active target of a scam right now. I want to say it was nipped in the bud, but I have my worries. I know I can't bait them myself since my family is their target, but I do have some information I'd like to forward to someone who could use it. I don't know what I expect to accomplish here, I just want the fuckers who made my grandfather cry today to hurt too.
Gillette McAbre
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again everybody.

Its been a while, a couple of years in fact since I was last here and took part in baiting fun.
Now I am back to have some more stimulating conversations with our friends in Nigeria and Togo.

I used to be the owner of a site called "1vest0rf0rum". Do anyone know if it is still active and used by baiters?

Gillette

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love your avatar -- quite eye catching! Welcome back.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Gillette. Not much has changed. Lads are still brimming in the Surplus Forum, so grab a few and have some fun!

Welcome to Eater pissedoff and sorry to hear about your family member. I hope it has been caught in time too. Please go over to our sister site, www.scamwarners.com and post up as much information as you know. Let them know of your situation. There are experienced scam warners and advisors over there that can help you sort through the situation and also help you, your family, and your grandfather. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
coogan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to 419 eating ... using the spam that is delivered to a long standing domain to harvest fresh offers. Using a gmail account to contact 419ers

Have 2 phone numbers plus fax in my contact info, getting lots of voicemails Smile

Just found this site today and glad to know I'm not alone Smile
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater coogan! Plenty of us here that love torturing scammers. Read the stickies and apply for a 100% risky free mentor if you would like.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

MissM
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, everyone!

I was introduced to this site about a month ago and I've been reading many of the entries in the Letters Archive. At first it was just a source of entertainment, but the more I read them the more I wanted to be a part of this. Not only for fun, but also to show liars and thieves what it's like to taste their own medicine.

I haven't started baiting yet, I want to read up as much as I can before I get started, but this week I was privileged to receive 3 letters in my spam box from 419ers so I think it's a sign I should give this a go. I plan to start up an e-mail address this week and try my hand at it.

I'm not always the best at coming up with clever tricks, so I'm lucky to have a writer for a husband on hand to help me out. Wink

Sorry to ramble on my first post, I hope this will be a good experience and that I won't become a nuisance on these forums...
Burrito Lord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, everyone! Long-ish time reader, first time poster. My Gmail has been clogged full of spam e-mails, and I swear over 70% of them are scams. Not a single male enhancement offer, though. Pity.

I've been itching to give those lads a piece of my manipulative (well, I hope manipulative, considering I would suck at this if I wasn't) mind. Unfortunately, I recently cleared my spam box around Wednesday, and not a single one has come in. Not one. Spammers must be slow around April Fools Day. So I guess all I have to do is wait.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello MissM and welcome to Eater! Reading the letters archives is a great start but to get started yourself you don't have to worry too much about creativity. We recommend starting out doing what is called straight baiting. Which just means playing along acting like a real victim to waste the lads time. Read the stickies and apply for a mentor. Bait safe and have fun!

Hello Burrito Lord and welcome as well! Same as above for you but also wanted to mention we have a surplus letters forum filled with lads begging for attention. Just copy and paste the emails and send a reply from your safe baiting email address.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

MissM
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome! Razz

I just got my first bait, I'm excited to see how much of his time I can waste! Twisted Evil muah-hahahaha!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic