SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Time for a slap?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Auntie D
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I don’t want to keep bothering my mentor, so any advise you wonderful folks can give me would be greatly appreciated. I’m still pretty new at this, and don’t want’ to break any rules.

I’ve been working an inheritance bait for a couple weeks. I know that I’m being tag teamed, because the Barrister is in Nigeria, and the bank auditor who is completing my transaction is in London. After many failed attempts to send my bank information (I just couldn’t figure out how to download a file), we decided that I should just withdraw my money and come to London to conclude this. Using Duezers travel agency, I sent my lads my flight information. I’m really trying to get a hat, so wouldn’t you know that my plane was redirected to Endinburg due to mechanical errors. I asked the UK lad to please come and get me….I have all this money on me…I’m young and very inexperienced with traveling and I am scared being here by myself. Seeing that the flight number was totally fake, I was surprised to get this email from him this morning

Am surprise at the facts surrounding your trip to London. I have called BA London and was told that your flight BA098 landed at Heathrow terminal 3 by 8.30 AM local time. am surprise at what your story is.

Seeing that I am supposed to be a real victim, my first instinct is to slap him by saying something like since I’m stuck here in Endinberg, how could my flight have arrived on time? Oh, and he does go on by saying that he will be more than happy to 1) give me a bank account (hello Alan!) or 2) have me go to the Western Union office. Another slap by saying that I’m not allowed to leave the airport, how does he expect me to get to either one of those places??? Again, I am really trying to get a hat, so I would love for him to come get me. Any advice?

Honey remember that i am a business man.. No body on earth that can play trick on me-Terry Mooney

We should not allow this opportunity to sleep off your hand - Barrister Philbrick
Are you were that the children of orphans are the apple of God? Father Miguel
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure the second lad is in London. Do his headers point there?

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Auntie D
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yea, the IP address is UK state of Buckinghamshire, city of Bledlow

Honey remember that i am a business man.. No body on earth that can play trick on me-Terry Mooney

We should not allow this opportunity to sleep off your hand - Barrister Philbrick
muscadecipio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Auntie D

Lol. A lazy lad.

Think he is trying a bluff with that flight, or just coincidence.

Maybe he is not in the UK, but if he wants to give you his bank details then maybe he is (or knows someone who is)

Edinburg is a beautiful city, maybe your character has decided to do some sight seeing. Maybe spend some money.

United Kingdom x 3 "We don't understand the reason why you cannot be able to open our bank website because most of our customer's is opening our bank website to open there online banking account by them self." - lad customer service

Closed lad accounts "which account is Wrong your Agent received money on this account today if you can send the money sorry your winning money will cancelled." - confused lad
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like muscadecipio said, if he can´t be bothered to help you, you´ll just spend the money sightseeing. See if that changes his tune.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Auntie D
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since he did not want to help me, I jumped on the next flight home. Now the Nigerian lad is telling me that I should just wire him the money and not deal with the UK lad. I'm being very silent right now (I'm very tired due to all my traveling).

Hmm...maybe another "Barrister" will be more helpful and that' whose taxes I'll pay LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic