SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait on PW phishing lad. (begging mail sent)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some weeks ago i had a lad that wanted to chat away on yahoo chat. As he really wanted this i decided to oblige. After a while i changed my mind and then told him that my pw had been hijacked by a person. This was a part of a dollachop that went well. Mr Gomer got the money in the end. My lads addy should still be around if one look into the chat history of the addy.

Now it is time to make that lie true, now i really am going to give my addy away to a phisher. Today i got a mail from Robert Mueller III and he wanted to know some things about my character, among them my address and my pf. So i took my account and changed the password to "password123".
He is really going to think i am stupid now.

Here is the letter i got.

Quote:
ATTENTION:,

As you are probably aware, there are lots of financial crimes and scams going on worldwide especially via the internet. Many cases of money laundering are also being reported and it has been a big task to stop these nefarious activities.

Most families have lost lives, homes and their hard earned wealth due to the high rate of frauds and scams that has been all over the world. You are also probably aware of a Nigerian scam known as "419," which is mostly practiced by Nigerians!

In other to bring to an end this wicked act and compensate victims, the Nigerian and United States of American Governments decided to set up the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to collaborate with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington D.C to fight these crimes. You are advice to reconfirm the following for further investigation to ensure that you did not be a victim for the second time.

Full Names:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Email Address and password:
Sex:
Marital Status:

I shall feed you with further information, once I hear from you. We are sorry for any inconvenience and distress that the fraudsters might have caused you in the past and promise to remedy such ugly situation once you have responded to this mail.

What i plan to do is to give you, my fellow baiters, the address and you are to send letters to it and therefore you will hopefully get a letter from the lad saying that my poor character is stranded somewhere, probably London.

Addy that i am giving away is:
[email protected]

If you want to be apart of this, i want you to mail this address, to Mr Hans Gruber which is my character. He lives in Munich and he is about 30 years old.
And the reason to why he are to get so many letters the next week is because he is planning his upcoming 30th birthday. So there is the main theme to why you write him. To say that you can or can't come. Perhaps to give suggestions on what to do on this epic party. Dwarf tossing, hookers or chainsaw juggling, nothing is out of bounds.

There is however one rule. If you participate with one address you also have to mail from one address that you do not intend to reply with. This is so that not all of the intended victims will reply as this might make the lad suspicious.

And it would also be good if there was some non Gmail addys when you write Mr Gruber, especially if you do not intend to bait him with the address. If there was 20 gmail addys it might look strange to him. But this is optional .

I will reply to Mr Mueller sometime next week so if you want in you are free to mail [email protected] until then.

Game on

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hang on, I got Mr Mueller's ID... let me dig it out of my email from yesterday. it's a classic.

LICENSED TO KILL Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that ID too... Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in! Expect one from Drew Peacock

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this error message:

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1265.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (state 1Cool.

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Flippy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bigdaddy wrote:
I got this error message:

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1265.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (state 1Cool.

Same here.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok i have solved the problem. When i use the login it shows as a .com addy.
But when sending you need to use a .se addy. Don't ask my why, But i created the addy using a Swedish ip and .se is a Swedish domain so that's probably why.

So here is the addy that should work.

[email protected]

Sorry for the mistake

Globe Globe of Gluttony
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea. I'm in Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ett@ Lott@ Cox sends her best

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Cammy and Mal will write - Cammy to accept, Mal to send his best wishes for a really shitty day (there are issues there).

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

an old friend now back in China has sent you a friendly message. He will not reply to any scam messages, he's just box-filler.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angry letter from Mal sent. Cammy will write a nice letter tomorrow.

Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect to hear from Keyser Söze and Muffy Diver.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
If there was 20 gmail addys it might look strange to him. But this is optional .

Easy way to get round that, just some of us need to say "thanks for the gmail invite".

I'm in, I'll email later.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The emails are getting through nicely. And all are welcome, except why seem like a first grade douche =).

I will be replying some shit to some of your mails to keep the credibility up.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Cammy has sent a nice message as promised. I am so glad that you didn't insist on gmail only. Wink

Sand Timer x 7
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I have been gone awhile..

May I be so bold and ask, Can I join in on this mass bait fun?
Clam Farming season is over, and J1m b@rt is ready to travel.. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you can. Just send of a mail to Mr Gruber and answer the invitation to the party.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Letter sent.
Thank You very much,
I can allways count on a warm and fuzzy reception when I come crawling back here... Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reply sent. And from a Yahoo addy to look good.

I didn't want to miss out on this oppor-chancity. Sprinkled in a few phrases
that I remembered from hi-school German class.

It's in my sig line an FBI agent sent his ID and had a piccy of Fox Mulder.
Extra blurry. He is NOT a heathen. (Let the games begin.)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herr Hans's old friend Jock Strapp has just replied from Scotland regretting he cannot attend. However, he would like to send him £1000 as a birthday present, please supply bank details or would Moneygram be more suitable? Laughing

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you are Jock Strap. I wondered as you mentioned another one of my baiting characters Alois Schickekgruber. I suppose that wasn't a coincidence. But i cant promise 12 hookers but e few we can perhaps scrounge up. But hey there will be females there. Cammy is coming, if i didn't scare her of by calling her a bro. She did not like that one bit.

24 messages so far and i have replied to a few of them to put up s better show.
I plan give the addy away on Wednesday and then it will commence.

A little disclaimer is however that he might try to scam me in an ordinary recovery scam first as he have set up for that as well. So i do not know if he will cut me of right away. But if he will try to scam me i will snip that attempt by the bud and that should make him move on my addy instead.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not too computer savvy: In the meantime, is "Robert Muller" using your Gruber addy to mass mail scam letters?

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I am going to give him the keys to my box. And what is probably going to happen after that is that the scammer is soing to enter my box and change the password so that i can't get in. After he have done that he is going to send out scam letters to all persons that has written be and pretend to be me (Hans Gruber). He will say that he (as Hans) is stranded on a vacation and needs quick money via WU as he has lost his wallet passport and the whole shebang.

So basically he is going to pretend to be me to get my friends to send him money which they thing will go to me.

To bad for him he is going to get burned on this one. Very Happy

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for getting back. Very Happy
I understood that bit - but I was wondering if he will be using the addy to not only mail our baiters but thousends of magas.
Well, he will mail them anyway, either from Hans Gruber's addy or a Yahoo account . Thing is, I hope you will not be traced by the service provider for spamming/scamming.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic