SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody want a successful scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gia1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting all of these guys.

Re his location - my mum sent all of her money to be picked up via a Western Union in Nigeria, so he (or a contact) must be there.

He is also really good at what he does as he was speaking to my mum for six months before the question of money came up.

It makes for very interesting reading... thank you very much again.

Gia
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I'm guessing my header info was right. He'll turn the scam to West Africa soon, naturally the Ditz will be fascinated in her gloriously stupid way

eta: after hearing that he still rings Gia's mum, it's time to make him think he's onto a better proposition. It's time for the ditz to win the farm (again):

Quote:
My dear Steve,

I have the most fantastic news. The Court has found in favour of me, I have full control of the farm! I do not know how much it is worth yet, but we spent over $600,000 when we bought it. Priscilla has friends in Goulburn who work for the local real estate agent and I plan to put this place on the Market and move to Sydney as soon as possible, I really hate Yalbraith, it so lonely out here and I yearn for a more exciting life in a real city.

I must ring my niece now, but I wanted you to know first. Oh schatzi, we must celebrate.

Did I mention I love "Carrots"? Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
@ lespa,

Hey, it worked for me.

Latest from laddo, seems he wants translations of the German bits:

Quote:
Hello Kathrin,
how are you doing today?i hope you are fine and all is going well. I am so pleased to get your email,how nice of you to write. I'm pleased that you think having children is beautiful and if it's God wish,surely it will happen.

I know this is a tough time for you,being that you are going through the divorce and you can't be settled at this time. However,i wish you all the best and try to relax,don't think too much,set your mind at peace.

How's every other thing going?what's your daily activity like?i hope you can do some things to make you happy. That's all for now,i just thought i'll leave a short note before i get back to work. Always take care of yourself and have a beautiful day.

Warm Regards,
Steve.

P.S : You'll have to help me out with some translations when you speak your language in the letters. I speak solely English language and it's a shameful thing,i know

Remind me to send a whole email or two in German Wink ETA my Reply:

Quote:
My dear Steve,

I think I have mentioned I was not born here in Australia, so English is not my native tongue. I will try to do what you ask, but sometimes I simply do not know what the English equivalent would be, so please forgive me in advance, schatzi (a term of affection). I do know that when I get stressed out I tend to slip back into my native German, but otherwise I do write in english schnucki (another term of affection).

The court session is about to begin, I will write again soon

That's interesting.
In a PM, gia said he claims to be of German origin. And that's probably why he never answered to my friend request: Mean old Netlog stubbornly places me within 30 km of my actual location - Germany (much closer than IPtrackerOnline is able to), and does not allow me to manually change it.
I thought he was afraid of me wanting to communicate in German, and so decided to refuse contact.

I guess I'll have to learn to occasionally use a proxy.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still nothing from Steve yet. Anita will send him a message again later today.

EDIT:

He WILL go to beach with Anita wrote:
Hi Steve

Sweety, I have not heard from you in two days. Hope you are doing well. I just got back from a long 10 hour shift at work and from grocery shopping as well. I'm so exhaused and I'm thinking of catching a movie on TV and relax on my very comfy couch and perhaps a margarita or two. I'll drink one for me and one for you sweety. I just hear of the bad new in Japan with a colleague of mine that I went to school with. Apparently she did not make it out in time when the tsunami struck and she was supposed to catch a flight from Morioka to Tokyo and by the time tsunami hit, it crushed her car with her inside of it. The funeral was held last night in Tokyo. I can't believe Yoko didn't tell me that Emi died. It's so sad and I really do not like when natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanoes and other things like tsunamis hit places where there are people I love at. I wished the my condolences and donated $25.00 to the Japanese Red Cross in California this morning. But things can only get better from here on out right? I mean I met a nice looking and a attractive man and he's you. My brother Ari is heading to Netherlands to visit our cousins and relatives still there. I miss the Netherlands but California has become my home now and I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow where I live during the winter times. I mean it gets cold but I don't have to wear more than a light jacket when I go out. But since spring is already here and I expect to go swimming and tanning at the beaches in Santa Monica really soon. Yay! Do you like the beach too Steve? I'm going to eat some left over spaghetti I made last night now.

So how was your day Steve?

Have a marvelous day,

Anita

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
That's interesting.

Mean old Netlog stubbornly places me within 30 km of my actual location - Germany (much closer than IPtrackerOnline is able to), and does not allow me to manually change it.
I thought he was afraid of me wanting to communicate in German, and so decided to refuse contact.

I guess I'll have to learn to occasionally use a proxy.

That's interesting, Netlog allowed me to be almost 100kms from my actual location. I think it's in the postcode, though I could be wrong. In the meantime, the farm must have worked. I have three new emails from laddo all late yesterday

I suspect Lad is definitely NOT German, he's telling me how he loves to learn new things First he sends this:

Quote:
Hello Kathrin,schatzi(i love that one) Thanks for teaching me something new,i love to find out about things,and whenever i am lacking in understanding,i never hesitate to ask(just my nature).

So how are you doing today?i hope fine. Thanks for the message. I hope you don't feel stressed often my dear. How are things going with the case?hope it all turns out well in the end.

Warm Regards,
Steve.

Then this. Seems he likes good news, in fact so much he sends it twice:

Quote:
Oh great Kathrin! good news indeed,i'm glad you are favored and good to see happy and in high spirits. So why not let's get the champagne bottle and glasses,fill up our glasses and make a toast. What would we toast to? The good life?!

Don't rush anything my dear,just take your time and plan properly. I'm sure you know what's best for you and you'll do what's best. An exciting life is well deserved and adds many more years to our life span.

Well,here's wishing you all the best dear,have a fabulous weekend ahead. Let me get back to work now.

Cheers,
Steve

Will edit in a reply when I think of one. ETA: My reply.

Quote:
SCHNUCKI!!!

It is very late, and Sabrina is showing how to check mail on her iPhone (is that what you call it?)!!! I love this phone, and once the farm is sold I think I will buy one, and hire someone to teach me how it works! Oh schatzi, it is such a relief to have the divorce over, we have been celebrating non stop since the news was announced. Even now, there is bubbly everywhere, and I toast to your hot little body! while there have been a few enquirers it may be awhile before the farm is finally sold.

Oh schatzi, this iPhone thing is so confusing. I think I may have sent you a message but I am too drunk to know for certain. Sabrina is laughing now, and Mitzi has poured me some more bubbly. I will write again soon

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I was about to think he was a bit slack (as well as an asshole), he gets back to me:

Quote:
Hello Dear,
how are you doing today?i hope fine. Thanks so much for your message and i'm sorry for my late response. It's so good to hear that all was sorted out neatly and in the end you have so much relief,good news and reasons to celebrate. For me the most important things in life is good health,peace of mind,internal joy and happiness and i assume you have all of these going well for you at the time and pray that it'll always remain this way my dear Kathrin.

It's very early Monday morning and i'm just getting prepared for work. There are somethings i have to go through here on my old dell lap top. The road reconstruction contract awarded to me here in the very humid areas of West Africa is currently going well and i'm pleased for that. I hope i can round up quickly and then i'll have so many reasons to celebrate myself.

Stay in touch my dear and i'm wishing you a very lovely week ahead.

Warm Regards,

Steve.

As well as this:

Quote:
Hahaha...I'm laughing and smiling at the thought of you not being sure if you've sent me a message or not,you actually sent me one before but this one is different from the first. Good to know that you are all in high moods sand Sabrina is teaching you a few things. I don't make use of any of the iphone or blackberry phones,but i hear that they are well advanced and have many useful applications and other components. I'm still a bit old fashioned,have to adapt to many of the modern technology available.

How are things going now?what's the weather like over there?i hope all is going great. Can't wait to hear from you again..take care my dear.

Cheers,
Steve.

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello
how are you doing today?i hope great. Thanks for the message and i'm so sorry for my late response. It's a pleasure to read your email,but i was touched by the death of your friend,please accept my condolences. I also dislike loss of human life due to natural disaster,because most times we hardly see it coming and that makes it unavoidable.

How's your mood now,hope you are in high spirits! Yes no matter what,life goes on and we still owe ourselves the responsibility to make the most of it. I am equally pleased i have a nice woman like you in my life Anita and i'm ready to hold your hand and walk down this part life has created for us,with the belief that it'll take us some place beautiful.

How's work and daily life going?hope everything is going as fine for you and according to your expectations.

I don't know if i already mentioned to you that i left UK for West Africa,Nigeria. I was awarded a Federal Government Road reconstruction Contract and have moved down there to execute it. It's a whole different world here,but the most challenging aspect is the very hot weather and the terrible traffic congestion on some of their roads,really frustrating. Otherwise,i already have a reliable team of Engineers and i'm going to supervise them throughout the construction. The project is highly rewarding,most admit it'll one of my highest paid ever. It was an offer i couldn't afford to refuse. It'll help me get a lot off my to do list. I have also met a lot of expatriates from Europe and parts of Asia,many of them Engineers too,helping out in their Petroleum sector. So i don't feel like i'm alone on this one,so many foreign workers are being brought here to help the country advance in development. And what we offer is our expertise in return for competitively favorable salaries.

It's a whole new experience for me and i'm hoping for the best. When i'm done here,i'll surely be going on a long vacation,one i really look forward too. I love beaches Anita,like you and sometime in the near future,i hope to own a house by the beach. It's been my dream since childhood and i just always thought to myself,no matter how long it may take,i'll achieve it and live out my dreams with a lovely woman by my side/family.

I can keep on writing and writing but don't want to start getting boring hahaha..so i'll just stop here for now.

Do take care my dear and have a blessed week!

Hugs,
Steve.

This just in from Steve-y boy.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally get around to my reply:

Quote:
Schatzi,

It has been a long day. Apart from still being hungover from the weekend, it has been discovered that Nick allowed the farm to get somewhat rundown, and is only worth $500,000. Which is $100,000 LESS than we paid for it. That said $500,000 is still a lot of money and will allow me to set myself up in Sydney, so after a lot of negotiations, a gentleman from Melbourne will be buying the farm. The details will be finalised tomorrow.

Sabrina has been helping me look for a property in Sydney, and I remember you saying you liked Beach houses. So I think I will look for one. If not, then an apartment in the inner city would be nice.

My dear Steve, I'm not certain I should get an iPhone, I tried to send you a message and it would ring people! Sabrina thought it was hysterically funny, I thought it was embarrassing. I guess I am not as technically competent as I thought. Maybe I should take a computer course! Sabrina has offered to try teach me, but she is busy with her own studies. I will look into it.

Oh schatzi, it is so liberating (is that the word?) to be free of Nick. I thought the divorce would never end. I am now free to love again, to be with someone special. Maybe that is you schnucki!

I must go now my dear dear Steve, but please do write. Your notes brighten my day even more and I look forward to them SO much.

Kathrin

Let's see if the notices the dwindling carrot. I suspect it'll be ALL he notices! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from laddo:

Quote:
Hello Dear Kathrin,
Thanks for your letter,it's a great way to start my day. The time is 9:19am in the morning and i got to the office about 25minutes ago. I just wanted to come here and grab a few things,like some sketches which i'll need at the construction site today. I'll be going there shortly,as the scorching tropical sun here is not yet out and i can quickly do some inspection for work done yesterday and a little supervision for today.

How are you doing today?i hope fine. It's nice to know that you are at ease over there,but sorry to hear about the depreciated cost of the land. Good thing is you'll still have sufficient funds to accomplish many of the things you've planned to. A beach house will be very appropriate indeed

I just wanted to leave a quick note for you now and when i get back to the office,maybe i can share more with you on how my days are going over here and my activities. Have a beautiful day my dear.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

will write in a reply when I'm not swamped with website problems. Evil or Very Mad

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita's eventful week wrote:
Hi Steve baby,

It must be very hot in Nigeria just like you Steve. Do you tan easily or you burn like crazy look like tomato from too much like me? Watch out for armed robbers and pirates in Nigeria because I heard there were a lot of them. I heard that cancer and bus accidents are frequent occurances. Be careful sweetheart! I have never been to Nigeria before but I have been to Mali and I must say that I really like Vieux Farka Touré's music. Do you know him? I missed his concert in California this year! Hey why don't we go to one of his concerts together next year? It would be very fun if we did. I got up this morning got a massage this morning and it felt really good. Have you gotten a really enjoyable massage lately? They are very fantastic and you would really enjoy it. After that I went for a may daily 3 mile jog with my friend Susan and we discuss her engagement to her boyfriend and helped her picked out a wedding dress for her and a bridesmaid's dress for myself. I don't like wearing wedding dresses and I'm so relieved to get out of it once they are over but I'm glad my friends are happy though. Then I went to Starbucks and got a caramel macchiato. It was very delcious! Have you tried Starbucks before? Then I read the newspaper and was very offended that the US decided to bomb another country that we needed leave alone. I mean what did Liberia do to us? Isn't that like in Asia or something? We should really stop trying to interfere with other people's affairs. Anyway, I'm going to go see the movie Sucker Punch this week with my friend Janet and after that we are going to head to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday, get a hotel and get drunk and having a good time.

Well I'm heading out to get a manicure and pedicure. I hope you are having a great start of the week so far.

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Anita

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My response to Laddo:

Quote:
Oh schazti,

I love getting letters from you, it makes my day complete. You must simply tell me more about your job. It is Africa? that sounds awfully exotic! What is it like there? It gets hot? Here in Yalbraith it gets very hot in summer also, and indeed right now the weather is GLORIOUS! The sun is still shining (we've been told it will rain later), sabrina is here helping me pack. she has plugged in her iPod (I think that's what she called it) into the sound system here, and music is flowing throughout the farm. We are packing and dancing and drinking bubbly, it is SO much fun schnucki, I just wish you were here to enjoy all this with us.

But Autumn has started here, and it cools down quickly at night now, though winter is not like in Frankfurt where it snows in winter.

I must confess I miss the snow, and since I am between houses, maybe I should take a holiday towards the end of the year to see snow.

I have been told africa is very large, where in Africa are you schatzi? And yo have sketches. Does this mean you like to draw? Maybe you can sketch me (in the nude of course). I was very attractive in my younger days, I was even a model in my younger days.

Maybe I should send a pic from my modelling days

Oh yeah, and the ditz has found a beach house... In Wanda Beach! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a 45 minute break, Steve wrote:
Hello dear,
It's always a pleasure to hear from you,thanks for your letter. How are you doing today?i hope fine. I am doing great here,presently at the office. I got back from the construction site about 45minutes ago and was at the site since after lunchtime. Fortunately,the sun wasn't out so much today,so the temperature was a bit cooler than other days. I tan easily Anita,so must times if i'm not giving instructions or fully engaged,i'm under the shelter some trees close to the construction site provides. However i have a very nice straw hat,which is part of my construction kit and i never leave the guesthouse without it.

As for being careful,i've been so careful since i got here. I was actually discouraged by a few people,but the offer was really too good to turn down. The road i'm reconstructing is a Nigerian Federal Government road and the entire contract package is so rewarding. Maybe i can finally afford to buy the beach house in one of the world's beaches,which has been my dream ever since i was a kid. I have not encountered any dreadful people and most of the people i've had encounters with have been pleasant or at least appeared to be.

I have not had a massage in a long while and i feel i really deserve one. It would be so soothing indeed. It appears to me you love to look after yourself,which is very good. I had the skinny caramel Macchiato and egg white spinach and feta wrap at Starbucks and it was so yummy. Laughing Talking about it now makes me hungry,i haven't had a decent meal today. I haven't heard of the musician you talked about,from Mali? How was Mali?memorable experience? Just wondering,do you travel a lot?

Mmmmh,will love to see photos of you in that bridesmaid dress,sure you'll look beautiful. So you headed to Las Vegas for the weekend,promises to be fun..wish i could go with you
Liberia i think is in West Africa my dear,are you sure of what you are saying? However US,really needs to stop interfering in other countries affairs unless absolutely necessary. Unless i think i'll just run away entirely and find my way back to Germany,where i was born and raised..hahahaha

Wow,look at my long letter!hope you don't get bored. I'll stop here for now. I look forward to your next mail,take good care of yourself.

Warm Regards,
Steve.

This just in from Steve. My emphasis in bold, red, green and blue.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Born and raised in Germany" - obviously he couldn't contact my Austrian character if he wanted to use his usual shtick.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sorry Jeanette, by the time he found out the ditz was German, he was already committed. Let's just say it's a good thing he hasn't google translated the ditz's email siggy yet, which is german for "you are a liar, you piece of sh*t!". Anyhoo, the ditz gets this back:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki, how are you doing today?i hope fine. Thanks for your letter my dear,you've left a warm feeling in my heart with your words. How was your night?i hope you slept well.

I'm at the office right now dear,where i was employed to execute and supervise a road reconstruction project by the Federal Government in Nigeria,located in West Africa. Have you heard about the Nation Nigeria?they are known for their crude oil natural resources and said to be the Giant of Africa.

My experience here has been good so far,the people seem to be very nice and friendly or maybe that's just the way they treat foreigners. Initially i felt uncomfortable because i thought that i'll easily stand out being the only foreigner involved in such projects,but a few days after i was here,my office members had arranged a dinner to welcome me and i saw other expatriates working in the oil sector and these where other Petroleum and Construction Engineers from parts of Asia,Europe and even the UAE. SO,i no time at all,i was able to blend in and feel at home in my new environment. There are some challenges like adapting to the foods here,way of life but most importantly,it's the weather! The heat here is too much Schnucki,i doubt that you can stand it for a day even But as the days go by,i am learning to adapt,i always wear a straw hat,T-shirts,shorts and of course safety boots when i'm out on the site and i drink loads of cold water.

Dear when i was talking of sketches,i meant sketches of the road plan and network,but of course,i'll try my best if you considered a worthy artist to sketch you in the nude

It's good to know you and Sabrina are in high spirits while packing and getting things arranged to move out. I wish you all the best Schnucki.

Wow! i would love to see how you looked in your days of modeling,please do send me a picture okay? And one more thing,please leave your number Schnucki,i'll love to ring you some time. Take good care of yourself my dear.

Warm Hugs from me,
Steve.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here's my reply. Seems I'm on the move:

Quote:
Schnucki!

You do not know how happy you have made me by calling me schnucki. It is a term of affection in my native Germany, and it means a lot to me that you are attempting to use it. I must confess that I am embarrassed to admit that I do not know anything of this Nigeria you are in. The Giant of Africa? That sounds impressive! they must be a very rich country if they have so much oil. Do they have buildings like they do in Dubai, which I've been told is also a very rich oil country? I would love to see you there, maybe one day.

I also promised to send you a picture of myself from my modelling days. I do not send this to everyone, only special people like yourself. I hope you like it. even though I am older now, I still think I scrub up pretty well. Maybe you could give me your opinion.

I must go know schnucki, the gals will arrive soon. We are having a farewell party. Even though the farm isn't sold yet, I have decided to rent a property in Sydney. I will be moving next week, and I will let you know what the phone number is once I do.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from Laddo. I forgot to mention previously, I'd sent him a copy of International Chrysis' topless shot. If only Steve knew he/she still had her "junk in the trunk" Wink :

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,
how are you doing today?i hope fine. Wow! thanks for the message,it's always a delight to hear from you. How's everything going this weekend?are you having fun or engaged in some exciting activities?I hope everything is fine.

Nigeria is an oil rich nation in stages of development,but not as advanced as Dubai,which is also an oil rich nation. However,that is why i am here and other expatriates too,to help them develop their Nation. They obviously love to employ foreigners and foreign techniques for their advancement to be comparable to what is seen in the western world.

Yesterday was a boring day for me,as i was in the guest house almost all day. Yesterday was supposed to mark the beginning of Elections here in Nigeria,but for some reasons(i hear for lack of adequate materials)the election was called off/postpone till Monday. And on each day of election,i heard it's declared a public holiday/work free day and movement is restricted on such days,except for those that are interested in voting. So i stayed in doors,ordered meals from the guest house restaurant,as i didn't feel like cooking,watched TV and slept most of the time.

I will be working today though,will be out on the construction site by noon. I'm just going to have my breakfast now and get myself ready for work. I work 7 days a week,but lesser hours by the weekend.

So have you been able to rent the property in Sydney yet?or made the arrangements? How did the farewell party go?i hope it was loads of fun. Your picture actually left me speechless,it's a master piece. I wouldn't mind to see more of your pictures either from modeling or just the regular recent pictures of you. I thought you could as well give me your mobile number?it doesn't have to be a home phone,just want to hear you.

Here's wishing you a beautiful week ahead and always take care of yourself.

Hugs and Kisses Schnucki,
Steve.

Will edit in a reply later, and here it is:

Quote:
Schnucki,

A mobile phone? What a wonderful idea, I must get one once I move. Yalbraith is so remote there is no tower to get a signal from, so mobile phones do not work here. Once I move to Sydney, I will get one and give the phone number.

I am in an Internet cafe in Darlinghurst, which is very close to the City centre in Sydney. I have seen a rental property here, but it is not very nice and I will not rent it. I still have to view properties in San Souci and Redfern, so I will let you know how I go.

Sabrina is staying at a dorm at Sydney University, and we have decided that I will get a two bedroom property and we will live in it together. She will teach me computers and we will party like to college girls. She might only be 20, but I have proven I can drink her under the table!

They called off the election??? That sounds serious schnucki, why would they do that? Is Nigeria a dangerous place? I hope not, it sounded like paradise when you talk about it. I would hate to think of my schnucki getting hurt! I find myself falling for you Steve, and I secretly have fantasies of you meeting me here in Australia. You would love Australia Steve, it is such a beautiful country. The sun, the beaches, the cafe lifestyle and especially the dropbears. They are SO cute!

I must run now Steve, the cafe time is about to run out and I need to get a taxi to San Souci. I will write again soon.

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from Steve yet but this is what I sent to him last night:

Food poisoning, concerts and Vegas wrote:
Hi Steve,

Sorry for my late reply as have been busy with projects and ended up getting food poisoning on Saturday. The food at the Mexican restaurant my friends and I ate at must have prepared the Coconut Shrimp Tacos wrong I guess. Shame, as shrimp is my favorite food. Oh well these things happen but what can you do?My older brother Ari says that my grandmother went to the hospital for week and just got released yesterday. Apparently it was from colitis. She told Ari that it was worse than giving birth because the contractions we constant or something like that. I just hope we never have to deal with colitis. So you have not hear of Vieux Farka Touré have you? Well while I was in Mali in 2008, I was asking my friends what were some of the local popular music there and they said that Vieux Farka Touré was one of them and that he was having a concert within a week and so we booked tickets and went to the Esskene music festival and watch him perform. I must say that it was really hot in Timbuktu, Mali. I swear I needed to put on 2 bottles of sunblock all over me just so that I would not get burned and drink a lot of water of course because I did NOT want to get dehydrated and pass out. It would have been embarrassing to have that happen at a concert. My friend did that once at Christina Aguilera concert in LA and the mosh pit stepped all over her without any care or respect. I was so mad at them. I mean I know it's a concert but pay attention to see if you are stepping on people or not. She ended up break her leg from it. Luckily it's all better now but stuff like that scares me I guess. Anyway, Mali was very fun and I would love to go back again sometime. But I want to see more of Africa too like the Cape Verde Islands, Côte D'Ivoire, Senegal, Togo, Cameroon, Kenya, Botswana, and maybe South Africa too. I don't travel as often as I'd like to but I do enjoy it when I'm finally able to take time off of work. Las Vegas was fun and in fact I'm still there until tomorrow afternoon when I will be driving back in a van to LA. It's going to take about 8 hours to get back but hey it's cheaper than flying, although I'm hoping the traffic isn't too bad. There seems to be a lot of road construction in Vegas that they are finishing up and not to mention that the roads in LA are crazy. The drivers in California are the worst in the US in my opinion. I had situations where I could have easily been into a car crash but didn't luckily. Anyway, I'm going to take a last sip of my Twinings spiced apple chai tea and then I'm going to call it a night and go to bed.
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun? How's the roads in Nigeria?

Hope to hear from you very soon.

Have a great start to the week!

Anita

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Chrysis:
Quote:
... and especially the dropbears

as in Terry Pratchett's "Last Continent"? LOL_sign

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jeanette. No idea, to be honest, I've never read Terry Pratchett, my brother was more into him than I could get into. A few forum members use it, and I picture a radioactive koala trying to tear your face off every time I hear of one, kinda like the zapmaster's avatar.

In the meantime, laddo sends this back. Bolding and comments were mine:

Quote:
ey Schnucki,
How are you doing today?i hope fine. Thanks for the letter dear,it's always a heart warming experience to read from you. How did the weekend go?i hope it was lovely.

I am doing well this Monday morning,presently at the office but will go to the construction site by Noon. Yes hon,the Elections were postpone,not cancelled actually. Initially election was meant to take place on Saturday,but it couldn't hold due to insufficient materials (funny I heard they had MORE than enough material, if you count high explosives) supposed to be used for the election process. So it was postpone to Monday,but by Sunday they held meetings and decided to push it to the weekend once more,so it's hold on Saturday. I haven't encountered any dangerous situations since i got here,so i can't say it's a dangerous place. I am warned to be careful though and i am consciously trying to be careful too. However,i think the Nigerian people have a rich sense of hospitality and they've been pretty nice to me.

Okay Schnucki,don't rush,when you have moved and you are settled you can get to have some communication by phone too. I am glad that you get along with your niece very much and it should be a good idea living together,so you don't feel so lonely. I think there's a lot she can learn from you and vice versa.

You know something dear,we are getting along really well and intuition tells me that we could be a compatible pair. Oh how sweet, he likes me, he REALLY likes me) Wink I am thinking of how we can move forward from here also,like arranging to meet each other. We can start a whole new life together and who knows what we emotions we may share.... I'm sure Australia must be a beautiful place and you've already lured me by telling me about the beautiful beaches,maybe i can turn my dreams to a reality and get the beach house i've always desired. All of the proceeds from my contract here is going to come up to a very ample sum and with that,i'll be able to carry out most of my plans for what's left in my lifetime,God willing.

Okay Schnucki,i'll drop my pen here for now and get back to work. Thinking about you a lot,take care and have a beautiful week.

Steve.

So he's brought up the beach front thing again. Time to see if I can accomodate him

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting bait. They're all engineers/construction engineers, they all work on roads and they all seem to be from England ,usually London. Invariably they are in Nigeria. English is not their first language as can be ascertained from their grammar and incorrect tenses. Passages in perfect English stand out and are usually copy pastes from elsewhere.
Won't be long before airline fares/anti terrorist visas/ hospital/hotel unpaid bills usually caused by his pay cheque being "delayed" monetary demands are forthcoming! I've also had them being "robbed " on the way to the airport of course with the inevitable loss of documents and money which need replacing! I hate this type of scammer the most. Not only do they cause monetary loss but a mental one to boot. Give him hell Twisted Evil

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did one better, I told him I found a beachfront property:

Quote:
Schnucki,

I think we have found the perfect place, while it isn't quite a beachfront, it is very close (with stunning views of Sydney harbour (and it has a pool. Did I mention I've always wanted to make love in a pool? Maybe you can help me achieve that!). It is close to shops and a Marina and about 15 minutes from Sydney CBD & Sabrina's University

We have applied for the place and though we are not the first to ask about it I am quietly confident we will get it. Have a look for yourself:

http://www.sydney-real-estate-guide.com/Display1.php?agents_id=11617&id=3253863

Oh schatzi, we are so excited, I have to return to yalbraith now and continue packing

Yes, it's a real ad, for a property that in RL I wouldn't have a hope in hell of affording. It has some rather nice views though Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from our darling Steve.

Steve works Sundays apparently wrote:
Dear Anita,
Thanks for your letter,it's such a pleasure to read from you. I had a fairly good weekend. I didn't work at all on Saturday,as i usually work 7 days a week. But i work lesser hours by the weekend. The reason i didn't work on Saturday is that Elections in Nigeria was supposed to start on that day,but for some reasons,like insufficient material,they had to postpone it till Monday and by Sunday,they had moved it again till this weekend. Whenever there is an election here,it's a public holiday/work free day and except for those moving out to vote,movement is restricted. So i just stayed in doors all day,rested,watched TV and had some nice meals However, Wink (emoticon included in original email)by Sunday i back to the construction site again.
It's been such a long time since i went for a concert or any related activity like that. Feels like i'm missing a lot in life. I agree with you,one has to be very careful at such events and thank God you didn't pass out at the concert in Mali. The weather is very hot indeed here and i'm trying to get used to it or at least protect myself from incidents of dehydration or sun burn. I would also love to see other parts of Africa,like i hear Kenya and South Africa will be such lovely places to go to. But of course,i wouldn't wanna be alone.
So how has your stay in Las Vegas been?i hope you really enjoyed yourself. Life is short and we should all learn to make out time for memorable events,activities and live life to the fullest. [Gee I wonder where he copy and pasted it from? Rolling Eyes]That's a brave attitude to embark on a long journey back to LA,are you driving alone? Wishing you a safe trip.

I have noticed a lot of the roads here are bad,so they really have a lot of construction work to do and they are attempting to do them bit by bit. I have already seen many construction companies working at several locations all over the state and many of the are foreign companies like from Asia and Europe,with foreign workers/Engineers just like me. Soon i bet they'll be more advanced and development will take over. They really deserved to be better than this and their citizens live better lifes,as they are an oil rich Nation.

Anyways,i just wanted to quickly drop a note here,should get back to work soon after. Always take care of yourself my dear and have an awesome week too.

Warm Regards,
Steve.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on Steve boy!

Anita:
Elections, bubble baths, and hair wrote:
Dear Steve,

How are the elections doing in Nigeria? How are are you going to vote and who is the most reliable candidate to choose? Who is running anyway? I don't follow the Nigeria elections so I would not know who is the best choice to pick from. Just got yesterday from Las Vegas after a 10 hour drive back to California. This morning I got my hair done and now it is more sexy as a hairdo. It's very important because it would always get in my eyes and sometimes my mouth. I like things in my mouth but my hair is not something I want in my mouth. By the way, where in Germany are you from? Maybe I was there before because the Netherlands is very close to Germany and I used go there with my oma. She spoke fluent German but I could only communicate with the Germans on the Dutch border because their dialect is similar to Dutch but it is easier for me to understand Belgians. What is your favorite food? I told mine already but in case you forgot, it's shrimp. Where do you see yourself in 10 years. For me I would love to be in a wonderful warm country by the ocean with an equally hot boyfriend, lover or a husband and I'm hoping that person is you. I need to take a long luxurious sudsy bubblebath. That will be fun, I will think of you.

xoxoxoxoxo

Write soon

Anita

Steve:
Germans who don't speak German, unfamiliar terrain, and Chinese food wrote:
Hello Anita,
how are you?i hope fine. Thanks for the letter dear,it's always a pleasure to hear from you. Welcome back home too,i hope you were not too tired after such a long drive and maybe your beautiful hairdo makes you feel better. Hahaha..me vote?i have no business voting neither do i have business in their political affairs here,just wanna get my construction project completed and leave peacefully. I and everyone as the office has been told to be very careful while on our way back home,because election periods are dangerous times here in Nigeria. So you understand my fears now,especially being a foreigner and unfamiliar with the terrain.
I was born and bred in bastei Saxony,interesting mix for myself and my sister as mom was German and Dad American,have i mentioned that before? Mom was however disappointed,as during our childhood years,we didn't pick much of the language and we were always happier at the states than in Germany. I've never had a flair for languages,but in years to come,i wish to study and learn languages including German,French and Spanish,perhaps in my retirement years.

Favorite food?i enjoy Chinese,stir fry beef with onions and cooked rice should be one of my favorites,don't really have one in particular.
In the next 10years,even way before 10years,this year probably,i see myself living blissfully with the woman of my dreams,the woman after my heart and family,in our own beach house. It's been my dream to own a beach house/live in a beach house ever since i was a kid. And for the past 5years,i've seriously been planning and working towards living my dreams. I also hope you will be a part of it,i know there's a reason for everything and with the high paying job i got here in Nigeria and meeting you,i feel like 2011 is destined to be a beautiful year,as some missing pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together.
Please can you send me a photo or two of you,will love to have it..Thanks. Take good care of yourself and have a fabulous day.

Warm hugs,

Steve

gia1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. Interesting how he is german american but doesn't speak any german and has a distinctly un-american way of writing. Very bizarre use of pronouns for someone with English as his first and only language...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's alright, I'm not German either! He's still my biatch Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic