SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Royal Wedding

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got my invitation to the Royal Wedding from "Lord Camberlain" himself and don't have anything appropriate to wear.

Re: OFFICIAL INVITATION TO THE ROYAL WEDDING
To:"lord camberlain office" <[email protected]> [Add]
Date:Thu, 24 Mar 2011 9:39 AM (< 1 min ago)
View as text - Show originalShow full header
Dear Lord Camberlain

Your repugnancy, regards to your counterpart Lord Chamberlain and without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to respond to this invitation in the affirmative. I feel it only appropriate to address the "dress code" issue upfront and currently as I am not presently in possession of a military uniform, a morning coat or business suit and for obvious reasons to be explained later it is not convenient for me to even try wearing either of the aformentioned garments. I am formally requesting from yourself and the Royal Court permission to wear a 100 weight flannel faux Scottish Dress Kilt with knee high wool socks, patent leather girl shoes along with maroon silk kilt sash and in place of the traditional beret, a beenie with propellor and to the maroon silk kilt sash I shall needs affix all of my military medals, Sunday school attendance pins and Volksmarching pins along with a few Disney character pins just purchased on Ebay. I shall need to know if protocol dictates that the military medals attach in position above the Volksmarching pins or vis versa as I fully intend to place the Sunday school attendance pins low and to the left of the Volksmarching pins or high and to the right of the military medals all depending of course upon the answer you provide.

The only other real problem I see and this is where I so humbly seek your expert advice along with your official approval. The stark truth is that my testes resemble a pair of flesh colored basket balls and my unusually large manflesh often confused with the reproductive organs of an equine whether mule, donkey or horse is irrelevant as all apply here as it fairly hangs a full 8.23 inches/20.575 cm. below the hemline of the knee length Kilt and is canted slightly left which surely you can see in your mind's eye places it along the interior at a lateral position about midway of my left shin. Well as you full well know being from that culture, there are no underpants worn with a Scottish Dress Kilt and that does present a sort of problem in that it is not fair to the rest of the men attending and is somewhat of a distraction to the ladies of the court in that they are used to viewing thimble sized protrusions of royal flesh somewhat akin to a bull lemming or stud hamster and what I want to avoid is being fully blamed and brought to shame for all attention being upon myself instead of the royal couple during this time of their nuptials and upon the royal family itself because for once I believe that this is not all about myself but since the Scottish Dress Kilt is the only formal attire in my closet and it is a stretch at best to consider a leopard skin loincloth held up by black leather suspenders, bare chested and accessorized with a black silk bow tie and some knee high patent leather linemans boots as even a semi formal outfit then I think it will have to be the Kilt that we go with in order to avoid having to forego the event altogether, an even that will be the highlight of my social calendar for the week in question.

Perhaps, and this is merely a suggestion, that not seating me on the front row will help curtail any distractions during the ceremony and the reciting of the vows. I don't know, you're the expert in such things and I defer to yourself, your repugnancy.

I too shall be hosting a reception for all of the bride's maids, female relatives and staff in the master bedroom at the back of the palace, a rather informal affair where I shall perform with myself starring as myself and doing a lot of my own stunts. I do look forward to being of service and do convey my regrets to the Queen and to ole Charles himself for not being able to make it to their after wedding events.

I have attempted to contact your office by phone to no avail and have dispatched a certified letter with the contents of this email requeting your most urgent reply as an opportunity such as this only comes along a few times in a lifetime.

All the best and do convey my deepest appreciation to the Queen herself for the invitation as she will likely be too busy to speak and certainly too astonished to do so.

Doctor Patrick Fitzgerald xxxx, Jr. III Esquire
[email protected]

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 03:56 -0700, "lord camberlain office" <[email protected]> wrote:
The queen of England has invited you to the royal wedding of prince william and kate middleton.the queen has sent out nearly two thousand gold invitations.about one thousand nine hundred people ranging from family and friends,foreign dignitaries,diplomats,soldiers and charity workers,have all been asked to attend the wedding.you are eligible to be selected among the guests that will attend thequeens reception and prince charles dinner. the royal invitation with each unique royal serial number[no:21867320]will enable each of the invited guests to obtain a british visa from thier various countries.you are advised to contact the chamberlain office for enquiry like travelling arrangements,accomodation and other micelleanious matters immediatelly two weeks before the date of the wedding to avoid inconveniences.The edges of the card, which is about 10 in. by 6 in., are beveled and then gilded. The simple wording reads that the Lord Chamberlain has been "commanded by the Queen" to i nvite the holder to the ceremony. Guests are asked to wear military uniform, a morning coat or a "lounge" (business) suit. 600 of the 1,900 invitees have also been invited by the Queen to a reception immediately following the ceremony, and 300 of those are also invited to a dinner hosted by William's father, Prince Charles, later that evening at Buckingham Palace. Tags: British royalty, Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton, London, Prince Charles, Prince William, Queen of England, royal family, Royal Wedding, royalty, UK, wedding.however ,some of the invited guests are the lucky winners of a royal lottery which the queen requested through random selection of email users around the british colonised nations. attention;urgent reply to this invitation and for further enquiries,please contact below. CONTACTS': ADDRESS; state invitation secretary,lord chamberlain's office buckingham palace,london SW1A 1AA www.officialroyalwedding2011.org,www.royal.gov.uk,www.mirror.co.uk/royal-wedding,www.britishroyals.info. www.abcnews.go.com www.british.gov.uk [email protected] +447024079374 +447024082406
--

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in my catcher this morning too. My favourite part is how the lad copied and pasted a large portion from a news article and included the tags. Laughing

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG JJJingleheimerschmidt! Too funny!
Please post his reply!!!
LOL_sign

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your repugnancy

de-education?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one today myself. Looks like we'll all meet in UK soon Laughing

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how Lord "Camberlain" uses Yahoo mail! Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, sounds like a fun safari, see if we can get the lads to turn up to the royal wedding, now that would be awesome Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is one dumb lad if he just sent that out without actually reading it.
where do the headers point to?

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang some people have all the luck.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I had one today myself. Looks like we'll all meet in UK soon

Yahoo a 419 eater convention London April 28 nearest pub to the check point that rejects the invitation. Smile

p.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard another word from Lord Camberlain......does this mean I am uninvited? All dressed up and no place to go!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just came by on the offchance of seeing if any of our lovely lads were in Royal Wedding mode, and I'm not disappointed. Love the reply.

Ask him if he's making the dress and see if you can get a photo of him wearing it:-)

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted that scam on Scamwarners which resulted in me getting an email from a CBS journalist.
Nothing much I could tell him though. Did any of the baits go anywhere?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fox News picked something up as well it appears. Good, scams need all the press they can get, warning the public!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not exactly a high end scammer. I don't see any real victims.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic