SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Remaining anonymous...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ReBait
Can't be arsed

Location: UK if you're on Eater, Timbucktoo if you're an angry scammer...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read the topic about remaining anonymous, and not using Yahoo etc, but I was wondering a few things...

How close can they get by tracing your IP - I looked at a few sites that tell you your IP, and they said London / Conventry etc - Many, many, many miles away from me!

If I use a program to hide the IP (Such as Easy-Hide-IP, can I you Yahoo etc (I mean mail AND messanger) safely?
- I want to do the baiting in a virtual machine (so I can keep personas / data etc together)
- If I installed an app to hide the IP on the HOST, would this be OK IN the VM (The VM shares the connection anyway)
- Anyone reccomend a good free app that will do this before I buy Easy-Hide-IP?

Thanks for your help - I look forward to joining you as a baiter!
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not just stick with Gmail?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ReBait.

A lot has been written on the subject.
In most cases, using Gmail is just good practice but it's not strictly necessary. As you say - when you run an IP check, it shows you miles away from your home address. That's as good as it gets with the trace. Occasionally, I've seen a baiter narrowed down to a city, but they're not the norm and even then, we can easily hide amongst the population - how's a lad going to find you with just the knowledge that you live in London, New York, etc?
Personally, I have no problem with using Yahoo or a non IP stripping email provider. A lad isn't even going to get close to where I live by checking my IP.

In this case, unless you're baiting from a work or school computer (which often can be traced back with a Whois check), it's down to personal preference.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kdrive wrote:
Why not just stick with Gmail?

I already set up my first [male] persona on Yahoo.
Anyway, I'd like to use the messanger
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Kdrive makes a good point.

Or, if you need multiple identities with completely different addresses all from one single Inbox, then use Fastmail. That's a much easier and imo better way of keeping your baiting activities separate from real life.

Hide-My-Ass Pro is a good proxy system, but affects everything you do online.

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trouble with the free Fastmail is that it does not give you much storage space Sad

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ - true, nor many aliases either. But the Fastmail subscription levels are relatively inexpensive and do offer a fantastic service that might almost have been custom-designed for baiters...

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have noticed that when I look up my IP it mostly gives me the address of the office where my provider is situated.

Sometimes it gives me a a total other address away from the city where I live

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone done mensahrose32 before?
I'm in a chat with [him / her / it] now.
A google said "Scammer!"...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic