SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He has a dictionary and he's not afraid to use it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Thursday, this arrived (emphasis added):

Quote:
I am Barrister S4m K0fi,a senior advocate of the Ghana Bar Association and the newly legal luminary to the ECOWAS and AU on refugee Matters,Ghana Chapter,and it colon that your transaction in my hands will be as save and free, and also protected as the word "best".
I am writing not just because writing comprehensively is part of the legal field,rather I am also using this as a medium to alert you that in the legal field there are more to it than for one to be called a"Lawyer".

It came to my cognizance some few days ago that you have been into some transactions in the country of Ghana,and some areas are reckoned to be rough and uncompromising,maybe due to incompetent hands or some unscrupulous people in the society who garnishes themselves as redeemer but are vampires who have chosen to pursue worldly things and forget the mission they were called upon to do.

Sir,one more point I wish to make clear to you is that paying money into too many angles are really superfluous,so it is time you reckon with competent hands, and I promise if you oblige to this advise of impeccable legal standing,things will definitely work out within the least expected time.
Sir,once more, I wish to say that it is important to have a person in the legal field ,a person who has the idea,intuition and mannerism to penetrate the difficult angles in the business society of Africa and beyond,so that your transactions could be redeemed.
Here comes a panacea to all and sundries of your worries only if you have to follow up diligently with the facts that will not only deliver your deals here,but also put a light of perfect and indelible illumination on it.
Sir,in our legal field here ,we consider a lawyer who cannot fully deliver as a devourer to his or her client, and that is why I am categorically stating that you need to take a look and live for the best.
The Position of the Attorney General"Chief Judge" is just an appointment when powers are not properly dispensed,and it is important to mingle with the lawyers that can really help you get through the hurdles of your transaction points,and that is why I am reaching you with this write up.
HonorableKofi Annan before he gained his position as the Secretary General of the United Nation(U.N), was once my client and their are many numerous to mention in corridors of power in the society, likes of Mr.Harold Tetteh-Quarshie,former Minister for Mine and Energy and many more.
Some are melodramatically enthusiastic in their dealings with clients,and it has in most cases lead to failure which has been a all round detriment to their client,and in that I do not wish to find you.
Sir,it is also important to note that there are people who can reach and talk to people in the society ,and this is not just about your profession,but rather an attribute to a well spread legal tentacle.
I am ready to help your businesses out of any Vault, Cells of the customs at the Border,Seaport, Airport,Africa Union office(AU)office,United Nations(UN) offices, and even the vaults and Banks.
Sir,some lawyers are in the system just as Princes and Princesses in Palaces, but has no say in issues of the Monarchy,and that is why I am asking that you should come and put a smile into your transactions,because I am ready to deliver.

Sir,do not delay to make known to me all the points of your transactions that demands cushioning,because I shall put a pattern which the legal field has termed as "Discovery"eureka and I wish to lend that support to your dealings.
Without any form of procrastination,I would entreat you to get back to me via this email, or the number that is inscribed herein,

I reiterate,I will deliver without any form of barricade,and with total commitment and sincerity based on mutual understanding.

I just want to see what he's like off script...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too.

Ten bucks he'll be even more grammatically challenged than your average lad.

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is his script??? Shocked

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, that made my day!

Quote:
Some are melodramatically enthusiastic in their dealings with clients,and it has in most cases lead to failure which has been a all round detriment to their client

Ya think? Wink Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that was his script, and I think it is. It should be a real adventure in mental torture.

he could be the the mugu form of Charlie Sheen.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL! Go get 'em. Cool De-educate with your Torpedo of Truth! Don't forget the Tiger's Blood. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
thrub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Leo Gorcey reform/charm school honors graduate. A real Valedictionarian, for sure. ROFL
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess: de-education -> google translate (English-to-language B) -> back through google translate (Language B-to-English) -> to lad

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David Okeye Mk II?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir,it is also important to note that there are people who can reach and talk to people in the society

what does that mean?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as a devourer to his or her client

Careful now!

Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here comes a panacea to all and sundries of your worries only if you have to follow up diligently with the facts that will not only deliver your deals here,but also put a light of perfect and indelible illumination on it.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the kind of script I stop reading after two lines...
how shall I know what the scam is, when I understand nothing? Wink

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is actually called Schlubb and Klump English, after the mooks in Sin City with pretensions to eloquence.

Quote:
Douglas Klump: The perimeters of our assignment were described to us with specificity, Mr. Shlubb. We are to deposit our cargo into the body of water which we now overlook. It was likeways made clear to us that any embellishments of said perimeters would not be advisory.
Burt Shlubb: I cannot prescribe to such a narrow interpretation of the perimeters which you now invoke, Mr. Klump.
— Sin City: Fat Man and Little Boy

ETA: Check out the Philosophy and Law Bad Writing Contest for non-lads using this language purposely and without irony:

Quote:
The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lachesis wrote:
David Okeye Mk II?

My thoughts exactly! Laughing Good old Dr David is coming up on 2 years with me and I still haven't a clue what he's rambling on about most of the time.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stunning. Very Happy

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Yastreb, can Barrister Slappy cunfundle him with precipitous lawyerin' promulgations of idiocratic gobbledegook? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic