SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ongoing Bait - need help & forms or someone to take over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,
Have been baiting my puppy scammer for a year next week. (my longest ever) with my drug dealer personna. I have done everything I now can (including getting 3 bank accounts & 3 Paypal accounts closed. My mugu recently introduced me to his associate who can supply me drugs from Jamaica? (same guy?)
The Dane kindly sent me some great WU forms & they promptly filled in & returned (you can see on the video & pic section posted). They have decided to both use the same beificiary in the UK.
I stalled after this saying I had to lay low due to drug enforcement investigation. I have said it is very hard for me to find anyone without a police record to complete the very precise form proceedure. Now I've run out of ideas & skills.
I need some bogus WU payment forms (that require next to no computer skills to use?) or another approach. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated?
Alternately I would like someone to step in as the middle man & start screwing with their heads anew!
I can supply any info needed if you can assist? Seems a shame to loose this guy after so long & he is a willing one too.
Cheers
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
I dont have anergy for all this shit anymore, i have been doing this for the past 9years of my life wiithout any problems about any of my accounts so i really do not know how to handle this situation anymore. - Lauar - 2 Piggies!(first complete bait).
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make a new [FAKE] account and have your character have a nice accident of choice, his wife, coworker, friend, (crooked)pastor or whatever you would like can take over, tell him the bad news and take it from there.

My wife usually is very determined that the business at hand has to be finished correctly, my character would have wanted that, but according her rules, which can be a tad disturbing for the lad and of course he has to start from scratch again.

Quote:
Jamaica? (same guy?)

check the IP#'s and you can tell.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bill,
Good call. My character has now been shot in a drug bust & his second in command is trying to sort out his affairs with no knowledge of his dealings. This will stall them for a few more weeks til I work out what to do next.
Thanks.
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
I dont have anergy for all this shit anymore, i have been doing this for the past 9years of my life wiithout any problems about any of my accounts so i really do not know how to handle this situation anymore. - Lauar - 2 Piggies!(first complete bait).
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have you tried securiy shield?

also, try to get him to safari Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for a shield in the siggy. Twisted Evil
(Needs the cooperation of more experienced members than I)

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! A sand timer coming on a puppy scammer? Those guys seem very impatient. Great job, BTS! Very Happy
Well, after getting shot, there is the hospital, a doctor or nurse could relay some messages for you, then there is your arrest, preliminary court hearings, bail, jumping bail and going on the run, looking for a place to hide out,...it's always something. Keep going, it will hurt him more when he finally gives up on you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone,
Well the 2nd in charge has received emails back from both mugus & as he doesn't have any idea what this is about - they must send him everything again. I can see death, imprisonment and more to come now. I can't work out the security shield thing but I'm sure I can string them along for at least a few more weeks with where I'm heading now.
Cheers!
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't limit yourself just to one new character! Several characters, each with his or her own 'agenda", working against each other, can be very funny and offer lots of possibilities: I.E, co-worker, spouse or significant other, executor of the estate (lots of $$$), dissolute heir, etc. can all be brought in for maximum confusion.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Javert
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want me to, I'm willing to offer the services of the Reverend Yuri Sheett; I think that he'll be very much to your liking. Wink

However, I remember that NN has some WU forms and the such; here's the link (you might have used these already, if so, sorry): http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052.

United Kingdom x16 Nigeria x9 United States x8 Portugal x1 Switzerland x1 Spain x2 Ivory Coast x1 South Africa x1 Ghana x1 x1 Australia x1 United Nations x5
Don't forget to donate!

Fake sites killed: 47
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks all - your help & hints are invaluable!
Bruin - I am doing just that now with this mugu!
Javert - Many thanks. Give me a week or so & I would love to introduce the good reverend. I will pm you when I get them to that stage?
The link had lots of awesome forms. I can't see a plain WU payment form though. Any suggestions?
SlapHappy - How would I go about getting a timer. The year is up on Tuesday 5 April?
Well better get back to toruring my bait.
Cheers!
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
Javert
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Slug. Just remembered: you can go to your nearest WU office for a form (find an office here: http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=agentLocator); or there may be some (real) forms left on the Net, google it.

United Kingdom x16 Nigeria x9 United States x8 Portugal x1 Switzerland x1 Spain x2 Ivory Coast x1 South Africa x1 Ghana x1 x1 Australia x1 United Nations x5
Don't forget to donate!

Fake sites killed: 47
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all of you for your help on this. Used many of the forms & generaters but my bait is getting wise to me now I think?
Javert - I have just PM you. I would love to get Rev Yuri Sheett involved. Great if you could assist?
SlapHappy - This bait is over a year old now. How do I go about getting a timer?
I have used up my limited skills & time to let others have a go? They email every day when I reply to them so keen?
Just get back to me if you have time to assist.
Cheers!
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the Sand Timer! Just put this in your siggy
Code:
:sandtimer:

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bravo95,
I have added & it's great. Just thought I needed to get a mod to approve or go thru some process?
Cheers!
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good in your siggy. We follow the honor system.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have pretty much gone as far as I can now with this bait.
He has, as a final option, made an offer to give me his London Contacts address/info to do a cash payment?
Anyone want to take up the challenge - a very likeable Mugu?
Anyone in the UK or with enough insight to continue these baits would be appreciated? Maybe you can string him along for another year?
Just PM if interested & I can bring you up to speed & give you all the contacts & info.
I will be on leave til Monday 9th May so might not reply straight away.
Javert was going to take over but he has gone offline indefinately?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers!
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic