SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello all

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Eliza welcome back...

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Missed you madly Eliza! Welcome back!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pastor Frank. They SAID I did NOTHING to raise money for the cat - said I didn't go get it any medical care, etc. You know better because you sent money directly TO THE VET who saw it the first time. Anyway one of the old ladies wanted the cat and I told her no. She asked for the X-ray to take it to the vet to get a quote on the treatment and she took the X-ray and I never got it back. Then a week before I moved to where I am living now, they said they wanted to get the cats spayed/neutered (because they had not done it before) and I had made many appointments but they never showed up to get them. So anyway - they showed up to get them and then did not come back. So I called and called and they wouldnt answer the phone - and I wanted the cats back. So I called the lady's friend and asked if she's heard from her and the friend told me that the person took the cats and would not give them back. They gave various reasons - one was because I was moving to an area of the US where they think people are ignorant and should not own animals - and then they said that I didn't do anything to try to get the cat any help....they just made up all kinds of stuff - but I kept documentation on EVERYTHING while I had the cats - - so I have a huge microsoft document file on it. PM me an email address where I can attach the document. I've been really mad because I wanted to keep this on cat that I had. It was my favorite cat of all cats I have ever had, and they stole it. I wish that I would be able to get them back - If I could - I would find a lawyer and sue - but I don't think that I can get them back. The old lady who had wanted the 3 legged cat probably has it because she wanted it for her collection. I don't know what happened to my favorite cat but she was so pretty that I am sure someone adopted her - and they got money. So I gave that rescue money every month - basically - food and litter - and they really screwed me over. I found out that she has a lot of shady things going on - like taking a lot of the money that's made and using it for herself and her 5 kids instead of the animals. She's just as bad as the scammers that we bait on here. She took me for about $200 a month for a year!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'll let it go. I'm just happy to see you are doing well, I missed you. Karma is a bitch and they will get their comeuppance.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Eliza!Like PF said,karma is a bitch.You held up your end.Good to see so many coming back who I remember when I was new here.Woe upon the lads Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Good to see so many coming back who I remember when I was new here.Woe upon the lads Twisted Evil

Ditto! Eliza and Weas were some of my earliest reads on here and both had a direct impact on hooking me into the sport. Looking forward to more from you both!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy that there is one more person who likes to take care of cats on here.

With greetings from Igor, Portokalaki, Ravdotoula, Fountotouchiko, Mikri Portokalitsa and various other felines!

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So good to see you back, Eliza. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Eliza, good to see you back. Very Happy

Sorry to hear about about your cats though, that's rotten. Are there any charity/rescue networks in the area you can warn about this woman?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza! Great to have you back, again. Very Happy
Sorry to hear about your cats. Sad
Congratulations on finishing up your college and getting the new job.

I'm looking forward to reading your baits! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Eliza. It's great of you to stop in again.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for dropping in, Eliza. I feel violated in a small way since I did pitch in for the cat's treatment. But I also believe in Karma and I predict a rescue lady will be reborn as a three-legged cat.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Eliza! Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic