SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

where is the romance?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a conversation:

Quote:
Hello,

Do you want talk with me? What do you want to know about me?

kisses

That in March 18th

Received: by 10.147.137.15 with SMTP id p15cs31403yan;
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.52.72.167 with SMTP id e7mr1572478vdv.136.1300455398077;
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm14.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm14.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.84])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id w22si3355847vcr.140.2011.03.18.06.36.36;
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.84 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=98.139.91.84;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.84 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.139.91.66] by nm14.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2011 13:36:36 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.29] by tm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2011 13:36:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1029.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2011 13:36:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 52915 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Mar 2011 13:36:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1300455395; bh=OFNoWlzl0n+4Vk/C+jB/iHbG1McpgLqAemvjSFaNY1I=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b==
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=ymail.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [120.140.58.33] by web44708.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:36:35 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/559 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hello
To:
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1458329135-1300455395=:41421"

--0-1458329135-1300455395=:41421
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

So, he answered in th same day:

Quote:
every thing about yourself.

I found him vey lazy!

I introduced myself to him.

Next day March 19th

Quote:
Thanks for your kind response to my mail in Friendfinder and the email address you gave to me, I do appreciate; i would like to introduce myself briefly to you expecting you to introduce your self briefly to me as well.
I am Ste2ven 42 years old this year, social and easy going man.. My hobbies are , listening to songs, watching football and athletics, I'm a none smoker, i drinks occasionally. Well i hope to hear from you again, please keep in touch

I do hope that you have some good time during your stay out there, well is really nice thing to hear from you from Friendfinder, hoping that we will still keep in touch

Ste2ven

I found a confusing email. And i could not understand "your stay out there".

Today - first email
I really appreciated your response. I hope you are in good health if so may the glory and honor be to Almighty God. I'm glad reading your mail in receipt of my message.

Well i will like to have you as my good friend for now, then later nature will lead us where we are expecting because it's obvious that i need a soul mate.

I am Ste2ven Raymo5n6d Desc7hutter from Manchester LONDON, I am 42 years old single and never been married no kid, I was working as a regional purchasing manager in my late father's firm
before I had problem with my uncle last year. Maybe I will tell you in details later.

My hobbies are swimming, dancing and singing, watching football and athletics, I'm a none smoker, i drinks occasionally. I'm always a happy man and easygoing despite that I have no father.

I am the only son of my father, no sister no brother and i have lost my father already, The only existing family i have is my mom and uncle and his family, but they have turned to be my worse enemy just because of my late father's wealth. I will like to tell you more about me next time together with my intention and plans that made me approached you, as i'm expecting to know more about you too.
Quote:

and the second

honey this is all about my life and because of this reason i want to locate as fast i as can, i hope you will help me when the time comes so you can keep some of my property and secure with them so i will make proper arrangement on how to come there and live with you. i am looking forward to hear from you about your family problem so we can solve it together.
Quote:

Where's the romance? He wants to help! I guess he is very lazy. Must I heard him? What do you think?
I don't like lazy and non romantic man!

snipped keys causing blowout - Dorothy
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he wants you to help him with his property? A trunkbox full of $$? His inheritance? Illegally gained gold? Oh the suspense! Laughing
You are right, he is supposed to go through the romantic moves first.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow him down, make him write, sent pictures and explain everything.
Send some pictures of yourself and ask for mental help or money Laughing
Ask about family, schooling and friends, make him earn any progress he can make here, then go ahead and win the lottery. Evil or Very Mad

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well,

Quote:
Honey,
Thanks for you confidence in me! That's really important!
I know how hard it is when we feel alone!
I told you about my husband. Do you remember? But I didn't tell you that i'm having troubles with his inheritance, wich includes cash and his mother.
Yes, my husband died and his mother, she is 78 yrs, is living with me! Our relationship is terrible!
But, sorry, tell me about your father and your uncle!
And honey, sorry about my bad english, remember i'm not an english speaker.
I am very lonely and needy!

kisses
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think now is a few better!

Quote:
Broken the ice Hello Honey, How are you! You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman whoever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman a anytime and any where it could be a store,mall or just on a side walk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent Smile and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my
sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. she should be Avery caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the"One". What does that mean to me? she is the person that waiting until i comes home from work so she can kiss me and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on her chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about
what's on your mind. she is my best friend, my lover, and equal and if lucky you my wife and mother of my children. If Didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it.I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us. My dear i really want us to build the relationship with trust and truth honey and sincere, so tell me if your really want to engage me.

I want more!
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

news!!!!!

Quote:
Truly i didn't know how to express my happiness that you are replying my mails but i just felt like approaching you as my spirit directed me. Well my main purpose of contacting you is to seek for your relationship, as I need a lovely woman to be my wife, a woman to be the mother of my kids, a woman i can take care of, a woman that will make me happy and I want that woman to come from any part of the world that is why i came to you, as God may have it i found you, Honey how do you enjoying your day over there, i hope is great over there.
I strongly believe that things is going to work out good for us, maybe later nature will prove itself between us.
I believe that anything that happens in life happens with reason therefore i strongly believe that our meeting is not in vain and shall never be in vain.
Honey in other to prove the feelings of our love, i will like us to make a proposal with physical engagement and oath, so if you accept it than i will looking forward to get the proposal rings for you.
Cheers as I awaits for your prompt response, can you send me some of pictures and feel free to give me a call, thanks. this is for call only +447031881055 while this is for only sms +447564163757 i am looking forward to hear your beautiful voice because as beauty as your face the same way your voice will be.

Someone knows about this phone number? What i must to do? Must I say that i have a small problem of deafness?
ah, he sent me pics of him! He uses a covenant of marriage!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I searched for the numbers with

http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis⊂=phonenr

- it said "UK". However, all numbers beginning with 4470 ..... are redirect numbers, that is, they lead to any number all over the world. They are used almost exclusively by scammers.
Did you search with Google for these numbers?

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the same and only it.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well.....

Quote:
Honey there is nothing much to explain i want to prove my love to you by guying a rings in other to have a commitment with you with some other items to prove my love to you because i really want us to stay together and share our love together is gonna be in one roof. honey do you agree with me if you do then i will like to know your finger sizes in rings and is going to be gold rings and i will also want you to tell me your sizes in shoes and cloths, honey this how our culture here if a man love a woman he will make a shopping for the woman in other to prove the love to her. i hope you will never hesitate with my culture is also simply honey. i am looking forward to hear from you again.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear,

thanks for all! i'll love your presents. But the most important is your love for me and the live we'll build together.
My size is for shoes 8.5 and clothes 12 (i think those are correct). I don't know my finger size. i'll go to discover it.
i guess YOU are my size, dear.
Tell me more about you.
What do you like in a woman?

kisses

I did a mistake. Maybe he is a romantic man!

Quote:
Dear Hon,

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me Happy. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your Husband and a Father to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you. You're the only one that I want.Honey i have seeing the sizes of your shoes and cloth but you didn't include the finger sizes in rings and you know is the most important thing here. however honey i will be going to shopping today after my work to buy the stuff, you will also send me your information such as your full name and your home address phone number to enable courier service locate you in your house and make the delivery. honey i am not gonna shy to tell you what i want in a woman, i want my woman to be around me romance me kissing me and having cold sex, i hope you are the woman hahaha. well i am looking forward to hear from you soon. million kisses and hugs.

Love Always,

I don't have a mentor yet. Someone can help me now? What can I do? Question address? telephone?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For address, just make something up. He has no intention of sending anything--looks like he is setting up for some fake notices saying you have a package coming but it is stuck somewhere and you have to pay fees to release it. (assuming of course he isn't robbed or hit by a car on the way to the delivery service.) But if he goes the delivery route you might get a fake website out of him to be killed--a lot use fake courier sites.

If you think he's the type to check it out and feel you must use a realistic address, the easiest thing to do is to go to google maps for the city you are using, pick a street, and then pick a number that doesn't exist on that street. If he checks (very few lads do, which is why you have to decide whether it's worth the effort), you can always tell them that it is a new building and google map hasn't caught up yet.

Or you can go to the fake name generator http://www.fakenamegenerator.com and just generate any random fake.

Yep, he's so romantic he took the trouble to visit lovingyou.com:
http://www.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/loveletters-content.php?ID=885

For phone number, if you don't plan to deal with phone calls (if you do, then you need an untraceable cell or computer-based number) you can either make up a number (he might try to call it though, so you need to make sure it is not real) there are tons of excuses you can use.

You can't talk on the phone because:
Your ex was harassing you, so you canceled your phone
You had some hearing loss from an accident
Doesn't he know those things cause cancer?
You got in a car accident while on the phone, and they took your phone away as punishment
You don't get reliable service where you live so it's not worth the money.
your neighbor was listening in on your calls/hacked your service so it's not safe.
If your character is rich--greedy relatives who want your money use your phone to spy on you.
the voices on the phone tell you to do bad things Smile
Your best friend tripped over the phone cord, fell down the stairs, and died. Ever since then you can't look at those things.

You get the idea. Your imagination is the limit.

And don't forget to sign up for a mentor.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These "some other items" he is about to send might turn out to be incredibly expensive - so your money spent on all the fees will be next to nothing compared to the worth of the parcel. Oh lucky bride! LOL_sign

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I'm a really happy bride (in fact I have three grooms, don't forget the major and the colonel)!!!!! Shocked

But, here is the answer for his message (thanks Dorothy!)

Quote:
Dear Steve,

I'm the happiest woman in the world! God sent a present to me! You!

I have a fear! Do I deserve such happiness? Tell me, Stove, am I dreaming? I think so! I want a family with you! I want a life with you! We're going to be very happy! I'm sure of it!

ah, I know my finger size now, it's 20. Ok? And about the others informations that you asked, you already know my name,....., my address is Estrada de Itapecerica 9300 Bl. bit ap6 ch - code city 05860-000, São Paulo - Brasil.

About the phone number, i can't give the number to you! Sorry, i told you about my mother-in-law! She is a big problem in my life! She uses the phone to spy on me! I don't know what can i do, but i think she is only an old lady!

Tell me, dear Stove, when can we chat? I want talk better with you my love!

I'm waiting!

kisses

your wife to be!

I guess i need send to him some sugestions of presents for me!!!! clapping
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He yet wants my phone number!

Quote:
I am sorry is not proper the courier service is demanding your phone number to be contacted when they going to deliver the package to your address and i want to make sure this address you gave here is collect and is where you are living. i am expecting you to send the phone number withing 3 houses.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nerve: "within 3 hours!" He has hurt your feelings by putting pressure on you. You have been crying for hours.

(I'm just thinking aloud here) Do you think you could suggest he call your lawyer instead of you? Twisted Evil Your mother in law does not monitor that phone line.
I bet he will crawl back.

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette, thanks again! I loved your ideas! Very Happy
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Stove,

You have hurt my feelings by putting pressure on me! I have been crying for hours! and hours!

I thought about the problem of the phone. I had a great idea! I can send you the lawyer phone number, my mother in law doesn't monitor that phone line!! Can i sent to you?

oh, dear, dont forget and see this for me:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/sleepwear/lingerie

and this:

http://www.philipnoel.com/_e/dept/42-003/Three_Piece_Engagement_Sets_with_Mens_Band_.htm

Stove, i really LOVE YOU!

yours

Thanks again!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign These websites!!!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he angry?

Quote:
i guess this is all games.

My answer:

Quote:
Dear,

I just wake up and read your email.

Sorry i can't understand! Games? What? I told you English is not my language and I have difficults with it. sometimes, i can't understand or explain me better.

So, explain to me! What did you say?

I'm missing you!

yours

He:

Quote:
i don't even understand you.

Me:

Quote:
Dear,

What is the problem?

I don't understand and you don't understand. What?

I understand only one thing: I love you!

I thank God everyday for blessing to have met you!

kisess

He:

Quote:
Go to the yahoo messenger and you can see me on cam

It was hard!

He:

Quote:
i do not believed you until you made me to believed you, where is your phone number and who is lawyer i want to see that person.

Me:
Quote:
Dear,

You saw me! isaw you! A very important moment, at least for me!
I imagined a happy moment! But you made me sad with your words!
I'm a t sstore now, and i'm going to the lawyer office and i'll talk with him about you. I'll go to ask him to call to you.
I want you to know that i'm feeling very hurt.
I hope you stay happy to talk with my lawyer. Maybe, you can believe on me. But there is no more us.
I'm very sad.
Also you didn't tell me what do you think about me! i told you you are a handsome man!
You saw me! And you didn't say nothing for me...

I love you! But i don't want this sadness for my life! you can't believe in my love for you!

yours

and the last email from him:

Quote:
yes i want to believed you so tell me why i can't call you on your cell phone number.

Well, i saw him with the cam! He saw me also, with problems like the light is darkness, i dropped the cam. But what can ido about thee phone? He accepts no excuses!

ah, if someone wants more detail about the man who i saw send me a PM.

but please i need a help fast! Can i give my mobile phone number? Question Question Question
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cellphones cause brain cancer - doesn't he know that?

And I hope your lad speaks Brazilian Portugese so he can discuss matters with your lawyer.
However, I still can't believe he will try and talk to a lawyer. The lawyer would immediately find out this is a scam.

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm late! Two days ago:

Quote:
i waited you this morning to chat with you. I promise explain all about the telephone to you. But not here, on the chat, ok?

Do you still love me?

I"m missing you very much!

Believe on me i can explain! In spite of the fact that I have a sure you'll laugh of me! And you'll say to me: you are a silly woman! Very very foolish woman!

I have been shy but I promise tell you the true!
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i hope to hear every thing here

my answer:

Quote:
You're being to bad with me. But ok.

You know i have problems with your language,english. i make a lot of mistakes. But i try!

But i can't speak on the phone! I can't understand if the person speaks english!

Write and read in English is more easier!

I feel humiliated!

The number is 998143955

if you want listen my voice, speaking in portuguese!

Where is the country code? Where is the city code? But... he is happy!

Quote:
Sweetie heart,

The presentation will sent to you directly at www.speedy-freight.es.tl and i have made the proper arrangement where it will send safely in your house address, 9300 Bl. bit ap6 ch - code city 05860-000, São Paulo - Brasil

HERE IS THE ITEMS INSIDE THE PARCEL:

1,one HP lap top.2,Blackberry.3,ladies Rolex watch.4,diamond reckless .5,golden wedding rings.6,set of jewelries.7,2pairs of female bags.8,shoes.9,My album pictures and brown box

.Hopefully the parcel will be delivered to you within 4 days as i have paid for the express services to enable the parcel get to you quickly as i was told in their office. It cost me here 5400 pounds, but i was told in they office, there will be some local charges that you will be required to settle there, please ensure it is settled immediately you are contacted on the arrival of the parcel in other not to have any delay in claiming the parcel from their office there in your country. I was told is a very little fee. here is the logging Password.
Username:HTYRE
Password:KJUYT

Dear, i trust you with my life and i hope you will keep your self holy until i arrive there in your country.

I hope you will not let me down.

Regards
Yours Lovely

Oh, my presents!!!!!
He talked with me in chat and he told he would go to Venezuela.

Quote:
Honey is my pressure to announce to you that my journey to Venezuela was successfully, i am writing to you from the hotel room where i lodge, i will start up my business this week and end up by second week of April then i will confirm my ticket to your country, honey i hope you are in good health and i know you received the mail company sent to you in one pace, honey i hope you will keep tracking the package in other to know the movement of it and i was told there will be little charges you will pay to they branch in Asia for the costume duty honey make sure is been settle and because of that, i seal some money in that box the key code is 112 you will use the money to book a hotel for me and rent i car i will use when i come to Brazil, i will like us to stay in hotel. honey let me know as soon as you received the package. one million kisses and big hugs.

fees?duty? .... oh!

Last edited by Sweet Poetry on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two things about "your address":
- I hope you gave him a non-existent address, not your real one?
- You should "leet" = make spelling mistakes when you post these details, for instance "Estr4d4". If he is suspicious and googles these details he will come to this forum.

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry that isn't my RL address!

April 1st

Quote:
Honey how are you doing today i hope you are in good health and love. darling i really miss you so much i was dreaming you beside me all the time. i can't wait to be with you right there.

My answer:
Quote:
I'm not well. I guess I'm sick! I have a headache! All my body aches!! I have a fever! i think i must go to the doctor.

kisses

His answer.

Quote:
Honey did you receive a message from the courier company you can find out from them and if i may ask what is cost of your headache and why you are not fine. i am looking forward to hear from you now. Look well your mail box or spam box.

He was very worried about my health. I have friends!

Quote:
Hi, my name is Cristina, i'm a friend of Sara. Unhappy, she felt sick and fainted, so was taken to hospital.
I ask she to call you when she will be fine.

He will hear news from Sara later in this afternoon.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,

Did you receive a message from my friend Cristina? I ask she to send an email to you.
I'm sick. Do you know something about "Dengue"? It's a disease caused by a mosquito. It's a tropical disease.
The doctor said i must rest and take care for at least one wek.
I'm feeling bad yet. I can't write much to you, sorry!
Cristina did much confusion here and i think she deleted my spam mails. I have not found the courier mail. You must be help me!
Stove, next time, you need use a better service of courier, like DHL Express. I'm very worried about that! If they go astray goods?
Dear, I'm missing you so much!

yours
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic