SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stredded In A Shooting Gallery.Pay Us Our Money!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"attracted all and sundry..." Yeah, I can imagine the scene. A whole neighborhood sitting around the fire barrel at night, listening to Moses' Tales Of Horror. With a little small voice piping up, "Wow! sucked for you two dudes!" Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We do not request for compensation because Moses and John came alive.

Indeed, its a good thing the lads survived, because then you wouldn't have to pay compensation Laughing

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ compensation no, but the little bugger wants his expenses paid.

Quote:
Whether,you areworking with my manager or not,i tell you,i willl never allow anybody from
my company to be decieved as you did decieved me to fly to Abidjan. Fahad is fake,Bruce is
fake.You must pay back all my expensis.

Moses

I've asked for receipts.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how indignant they get when they feel they´ve been scammed. Those guys set off on their journey already thinking of how they were going to spend the money.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Receipts are necessary, yes. And what about a video recounting of every single day in Abidjan, in graphic detail? What was the hotel like? How did the staff treat them? How were their meals? What did they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, every day? Would you recommend the hotel to others in the future? Did they both get their daily bath? How did they travel home? Was the bus driver courteous?..... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Charles,

My bitter expreinces in Abidjan make me say the things i say.Everybody would have said the
same thing.Imagine beign left stranded in Abidjan??

Anyway,reimbursing my expensis is very vital but note that i did travel by Land to
Abidjan.I stayed in Hotel for 10 days waiting for Fahad and Bruce that never showed up.

I will detail my expensis later.

Regards

Moses

We dreamed about you being streaded, shame you got back.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

double post to add the lad's latest. As he travelled by commercial bus there is one question I have to ask.....

Quote:
Dear Charles,

Ofcourse,we travelled by road not with a charterred Car rather on a pay/commercial bus.On
our going,We took Monrovia to Toe Town,Then Toe Tow to Pekan barrage,Pekan Barrage to
Toupouli,then Giglo,finally to Abidjan.The prices differs as we travelled bit by bit.Thats
why I told you that our transportation going to Abidjan is sum-total to $500 for both of
us includig the settlements that we paid to customs and security officials at various
checkpoints.There are approximately 48 checkpoints from Giglo to Abidjan and at each
checkpoint,we are asked to pay certian amount of money.And they were not receipt issued to
this collections.

We arrive Abidjan on 24th February 2011 and we lodged at Tachie Sachie Lodge at Ghana STC
in zone three Abidjan,You can crosscheck with the Hotel management.We lodge for 10 days at
#10000CF per Room per day and because we were two that came for the contract,we were
paying #20000cf per totalling #200000cf (Abidjan Currency)We left on 4th of March to
return after unfruitful waiting.

Returning back,we took transportation from Abidjan to Giglo,At Giglo,news came to us that
Toupouli is in crisis that we should take to Bolikan,then we went to Bolikan,it was in
Bolikan that we were captured by the Rebels mistaking us to be spies,we were held for 5
days,within those days,we lost virtually everything that we took for the Journey amidst
maltreatment.They freed us and we had to walk the forest part to cross a river through a
local caneo to before we could get to Liberian side.It was an exprience.

Based on the explaination,it is now left to us to know what is right to refund at least to
show that you are human.I am not gonna task you to pay all but there must be a little show
of financial commitment to show concern.

Regards

Moses

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As he travelled by commercial bus there is one question I have to ask.....

I'll drink to that!

One word: video deposition, with maps and re-enactments of their travails.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple more from the intrepid explorer. (on a side note, I see that the Government backed forces are moving in on Abidjan. Shame our lad couldn't have hung on a bit longer.

Quote:
Charles,

I am not taxing you rather I breakdown the expensis excluding the miscelleneous expensis
which include feeding and usual upkeep.

Ofcourse there is no boarder receipts rather the stamp your passport.But it was only at
Pekan Barrage Boarder durinng our entry to Ivory Coast,all other checkpoint only sieze
your passport and ask you to pay ranging from 2000cf to 10000cf.This is only applicable on
the Government side and we have approximately 48 checkpoints to Abidjan from Giglo.

But on the rebel dominion which is Giglo to Bolikan,there is approximately 100 checkpoints
controlled by rebels as at the time we were going back to Liberia.And at each
checkpoint,our bags were thoroughly searched and many things they take any valuable
cloths/shoes that they like while demanding for a certain fee.

Ofcourse,we lost the few receipts and the sample Mica during the hostage because we are
disperately begging to stay alive rather than to drag for material things such as we had
in the bags.At that time,we were ready to pay any ransom for our freeedom and when
freed,we return to Liberia without our passports and our bags and lougaugges.

During our stay in Tache Sachie Logde,I lodged in room 5,but please crosscheck with the
hoteliers using the date that we arrived in Abidjan 24th Feb.2011.my name was documented
in thier achives.Besides,i do not kow Abidjan too well to locate the address but I do know
that it is located at Ghana STC in Abidjan.

I am explaining all these just to give you an insight of what we passed through in
Abidjan.What I am askig is a simple token of concern not a tax.Even if you do not have to
pay all but at least,you can take up to pay certain amount of refund.Be frank enough and
be sincere to tell me how much you are willing to compensate us with.It is simple because
we shall isssue a receipt as soon as we recieve any paymet from you.

Regards

Moses

And today's missive.

Quote:
Charles,

I think 5000pounds is too much for a compensation,we did not spend uptill that amount
because we travelled by road.I have briefed our Chairman -Mr. Fortune Clarke on this issue
and he remarks that its too much.That our company will not let your company waste that
money for mere compensation since we have many more deals to close.So we agreed that if
you can send $2000,it will be a great relief and well appreciated.'We are still interested
in makig business with your company',he said.

On the Video coverage,it is barely impossible for me to go back to Abidjan and start
taking Video of the route taken and Hotel lodged.What we must do is to issue you a
Proforma Invoice of the expensis and once the payment is received,we shall issue a receipt
of payment to this effect.I hope that is enough to move on.

Regards

Moses

Quote:
Moses,
I didn't mean for you to go back to Abidjan and make the video. I meant for you to make it where you are now. The reason being to satisfy the accountants.

I worked out the expenses based on our costs. As yours were less, around £1,300 by my calculations it should be easy enough for me to present the video and get the payment authorised. I'd suggest has Mr Clarke make the introduction to add a bit of gravitas.

Charles

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
disperately begging to stay alive rather than to drag for material things such as we had
in the bags.

Such drama queens! But really, this might make a good documentary. Don't you know a producer who might be interesting in paying them to recount their trials and tribulations? Of course they'll be paid.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^hmm, another one for Misseyknickle Pruductions? I shall have to think on this .....

edited it to stop the Google monster spiders coming to get me.

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, for some time this murderfucker was ignoring Fahad. Today, his alter ego aka Clarke sent this. I believe Charles is giving them lots of hope!!

Quote:
Dear Fahad,

Sorry for late response.I want in the bush to the mines ad the network coverage is not reachable.

We are not know for mistakes,we shall handle this business with utmost care.Also I will not contact them directly rather i will trust you to mediate between us. <<sure lad, it would be my pleasure!!

Please do let me know the outcome of the meetings and the way forward.

Clarke

(Them) refers to Agda’s Church in Cameroon. See where are we going with this! Mr. Green

In this call, Dr. Bruce (Slaphappy) called the lad at 3.42 in the morning to apologise for the sexy calls while the lad was stranded in Abidjan!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Kn5EfdeP/Dr_Bruce_and_Moses_.html

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Moan Man wrote:
Quote:
Dear Charles,

After due consultation with CEO -Mr. Clarke and other board members of the MICA INCORPORATED LIBERIA yesterday,we unianimously agreed that sending you a video is not proper because of the following reasons:

After may months of corresspondence,we are yet to acertain the real contact address of your company.We recalled that when we started with Mrs.Jauna,You -Mr.Charles accepted to refund the courier fee which we used to deliver the sample that we sent to you through DHL.We sent the DHL receipt and all that you requested but no payment was recieved.There was a mail you sent to this regards."

Also many things came close to be done but nothing really gets done.When Mrs.Clarisa Milan came on board,we got to a point that you requested our Proforma Invoice for payment,we sent our account but later we were asked that our bank account is not compatible to transfer and Clarisa suddenly disappeared into thin air,

Then Mr. Fahad showed up with promises of a happy ending,we got to a point of payment for our flight ticket to Abidjan before we could leave liberia to Abidjan,there was an agreement that on arrival our expensis will be taken care of but again there was disappointment.

So many things has sourrounded this deal that we are sceptical about your company authenticity.Before we proceed to send any futher request from you,we need to know your company contact address and we must verify with our Embassy in your country.Secondly,none of us has your direct telephone numbers,thirdly,we need to see a representative of your company to verify athenticity. Just because we asked for a refund of what we spent,we are asked to provide video record.I have done the video but our management insist that i do not send any video.If your company cant trust us to send that little amount of money,how then can we do other businesses.

We accept to issue invoice to any payment to receive from you but sending video,we can not.If you want to show your concern then you must skip such request and make the payment.You already have our Company bank account details.

Regards

Moses

I spent 5 minutes writing out a reply, spaced after each of his comments, then accidentally deleted everything apart from the header....So I sent that instead.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The secretary of the laboratory owner who certified the mica would be happy to answer a phone call and vouch for "all and sundry" companies involved. Confused

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
promises of a happy ending
Laughing
This line cracks me up. I just don't know why. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy: Oh , yes you DO know why!! Laughing

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was an inappropriate email to Mr Charles. Fahad tried to put them in their places, they replied with this:

Quote:
Fahad,

Moses is in his late thirties and very very volatile but we all in the company has talked to him to let go l but he insisted on what his mind tells him.I do not want to bore you with Moses background,his reaction to issues reflect his upbringing.I worked with his father many year before the war came in liberia and he was killed.Moses always argue that he is the person that contact you first.We do not wat to loose this business after we have lost the mica.We need to make up with gold dust on a long term contract.It is true money was spent but there is a brighter future ahead,this is my conclusion.

Please talk to Mr. Charles,let him find means and ways to pacify Moses even if it entails sending money to him.Or better still,we can keep Moses off this deal until a successful end.What do you think??

Clarke

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggest to Clarke that Moses should check into the Calabar Psychiatric Hospital for an evaluation, and must needed rest. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are truly awesome! I aspire to your greatness.....

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent the proper reply to Moses (my bits are in red)
Quote:
Dear Charles,

After due consultation with CEO -Mr. Clarke and other board members of the MICA INCORPORATED LIBERIA yesterday,we unianimously agreed that sending you a video is not proper because of the following reasons:

After may months of corresspondence,we are yet to acertain the real contact address of your company.We recalled that when we started with Mrs.Jauna,You -Mr.Charles accepted to refund the courier fee which we used to deliver the sample that we sent to you through DHL.We sent the DHL receipt and all that you requested but no payment was recieved.There was a mail you sent to this regards."

Moses, all our details were in the first messages sent, the head office is the East India Dock address. Why you haven't received the payment for the sample I don't know. Have you contacted the Lab to chase it up?

Also many things came close to be done but nothing really gets done.When Mrs.Clarisa Milan came on board,we got to a point that you requested our Proforma Invoice for payment,we sent our account but later we were asked that our bank account is not compatible to transfer and Clarisa suddenly disappeared into thin air,

Then Mr. Fahad showed up with promises of a happy ending,we got to a point of payment for our flight ticket to Abidjan before we could leave liberia to Abidjan,there was an agreement that on arrival our expensis will be taken care of but again there was disappointment.
Moses, you left before meeting with Fahad or myself, had you done so you would have been paid.

So many things has sourrounded this deal that we are sceptical about your company authenticity.Before we proceed to send any futher request from you,we need to know your company contact address and we must verify with our Embassy in your country.Secondly,none of us has your direct telephone numbers,thirdly,we need to see a representative of your company to verify athenticity. Just because we asked for a refund of what we spent,we are asked to provide video record.I have done the video but our management insist that i do not send any video.If your company cant trust us to send that little amount of money,how then can we do other businesses.
As I said above, I sent the information previously, the telephone numbers haven't changed.
I trust you fully, but we are dealing with accountants here, we have to follow their instructions, it is a pity you did not keep the receipts.

We accept to issue invoice to any payment to receive from you but sending video,we can not.If you want to show your concern then you must skip such request and make the payment.You already have our Company bank account details.
As I said above, I have to follow the instructions of those that hold the purse strings, I fully recommend submitting the video as soon as possible so that we might move on.

Regards

Moses

Today I find these two messages waiting for me :
Quote:
Charles,

No details were in the first messages you sent either to me or to Mrs. Juana as at that begining.If your office is East India Dock address,the you can as well state the address.We ca not continue to deal with company that do not have physical address.Where in East India?? Please lets be realistic this time.

Imagine,you are asking me why i havent received the payment for sample.Have you forgotten the mail you set to this effect stating that your company did not deal in small amount of money when i asked for just $200 the courier charges.So many times,i did complained to you but each time,you were quick to dodge the answers.How do you want me to contact the Lab to chase the sample monney,when before i sent the sample,you promised in the mail that you sent to Mrs. Juana that you will reimburse the sending fees as soon as the lab confirm receipt.Even after the confirmation from the lab,you did not talk more on the reimbursement.Ofcourse.i am only dealing with your company,not the lab.

Yes,I left Abidjan without seeing you or Fahad because the date you said you were coming to meet with me in Abidjan,you did not come,neither did you call me to reschedule the meeting.Fahad was conspicously absent while he was to receive me on arrival.I spent 10 days in Abidjan without the sign of you or Fahad.I refused to blamed on this.You can still reimburse my expensis if you want us to spare all these details.i was disappointed that you guys left me stranded.The most painful lost was my Golden weddinng ring.I hate to recall that Abidjan exprience.Thank God I retur back alive.Who knows what would have become of me if i had stayed a bit longer.

Besides,i could not have kept receipts when i came without my bags which we lost to the rebels including my passport.Note that you are paying to our company,it is our company that will issue receipt of payment to this effect.It is not the work of your accountant to ask for such video when i am not a member of your company.I represent mICA Inc.

As a chairperson of your organisation,it is your responsiblity to use your prerogative powers to effect the reimbursement based on the fact that we had provided the receipts for the DHL for sending the sample to the lab and also based on the fact that our company will issue receipt to this effect.

If you insist on this video for the compensation,the first send the DHL charges and the sample charge that we had sent the receipts and invoices to your accountant in the past.Enough of these dilydalying,let get the whole thing straight this time.Make the payment because I believe you already had our company account details.Mr.Sanjit has it and Mrs.Clarisa Milan also has it.You can find it in our Proforma Invoice or in the Contract draft.

Lastly,what has become of the Mica deals that you made us spend money to stockpile?? Who buys the stockpile of the mica now that we spent our money believing that there was a shipment on course.

Regards

Quote:
The Number that you just gave is not going through.please can you call me on my mobile with your number.My mobile is +231 Very Happy

Regards

Moses

My latest reply
Quote:
Moses,
Firstly may I say that this company is still fully behind the purchase of the Mica, by now you should have sufficient stockpiled to meet our shipment needs. Indeed, we have already onward sold virtually all of it and the money is busy earning interest for us as we wait to complete the transaction.

The proof of your expenses is being delayed, as I said previously, by the need to keep the Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise happy, we can't short-circuit these people, they don't do such things.

As you are aware, most of the team are in the field, hence the telephone number not going answered. I will make arrangements for it to be forwarded to my local phone.

As we are dealing with the challenges you incurred on your recent trip to meet us I will contact your manager separately to discuss he mica deal, we can continue with the matters in hand.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post, he is still a moaning minnie :

Quote:
Dear Charles,

Ofcourse,the first matter is not as inconsequential as you think because there eminated the inconsistancies we see in this deal.And that has been a challenging factor to the success of our businesses in the near future.The amount is so small that you can singlehandedly reimburse without procedures,what is stopping you from letting go of this inconsequential sum.Besides,i overlooked it and decided to move on until we were convinced to travel to Abidjan to meet with you and your representative only to be disappointed.Henceforth,we flashback.

Yes,you made a point that it is good to submit the two proposal together but because of antecedents,it is better that we go one after the other,starting from the old to the recent.

Note that we can let go of the money but considering our commitment to ensuring that we closed a deal,a lot has been spent to labor before making the stockpile possible and we are not getting anything in return.Proof is all we want.Proof is why we travelled to Abidjan.And the only proof this time is to show your financial commitment by offsetting the old bills and we move on.

Pls do not drag this for too long because it will go a long way to branding your company in Liberia.What we do is you send the inconsequential amount of $200 today through western union and then we will be convinced that we are dealing with a reputable company that have value for contract/agreement.its as simple as it is.

Anticipating your action.

Regards

Moses

Quote:
Moses,
I still can't understand why you are so hung up over such a small amount of money, anyone would think the it is your own, the way you are going on about it.

I have to remind you again about the big picture, the amount our company has on hand to pay for the mica shipment is by far more important than $200 for the sample.

Having to go through the process of submitting paperwork means that it is more time efficient to carry forward the $200 and add it to your travel expenses. I'm sure Mr Clarke would understand this and encourage you to do the right thing and carry on with te mica sale rather than stall it by this strange insistence of adhering to the receipt of such a trifling amount.

Charles

I must say that his written English is very good.

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
his written English is very good.

It's amazingly good for sure, but he's still a little whiner! Laughing

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad thinks he’s smart. He doesn’t want to admit that he’s been hurt badly. Going down to $200 is a mere insult to his so-called intelligence Mr. Green

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying this one:
Quote:
Subject: Breach of Confidentiality
Dear Mr Fortune,
unfortunately, it is my duty to inform you that our usual confidentiality between company and customer has been violated.
One of my assistants, a newly-hired girl fresh from the university, had analysed your sample of mica. Understandably, she was excited about its exceptional quality.
Recently we had another customer who was shown round our laboratory by this assistant. She was proud to show off her work with your mica sample and submitted him the results for inspection. This is how this customer learnt about the type of mica you are able to provide.
You can imagine how mortified I was when this was brought to my notice – by the customer himself. Of course, he was very interested to know more about the source of the specimen. Rest assured that I stoutly resisted even though he offered me a commission if I were willing to give him your contact information.
However, my contacts at D0res and Zug3schlagen have informed me that your dealings with them are not concluded yet. If you are interested to enter negotiations with this possible new customer let me know.
In the meantime, please accept my apologies for this unfortunate incident.
Yours truly
JuliAn K3yser

Keyser G3olab (member of AISMI – Association of Independent St0ne and M3tal Importers)
Certified with ISO Standard 9001

Last edited by Jeannette on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What we do is you send the inconsequential amount of $200 today through western union

How touching that hope does spring eternal in the (often painted) breasts of laddies, but he really needs a smack for such snottiness.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic