SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Trans-gendered Hilad -- Part Three

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[My hitlad, "Devil Killer" has transmorgified himself into my character's former "friend" Ivanna Gedchuov. The fun continues as he tries to convert his hit scam into a romance scam, using Babelfish to send me a mushy letter begging forgiveness--and of course a WU payment of $5000 to help "her" out of a jam she has gotten into. Apparently sending a vicious assasin to take out me and my family followed by begging for money is my lad's idea of foreplay.]

Ivanna wake to me 10/7/10

Я знаю, что будет трудно доверять мне, потому что я тоже не доверяю своему "я", но, пожалуйста, простите меня, если вы делаете это для меня Бог благословит вас, даже не говорить о не беспокою вас снова, потому что я перестану я обещаю, как для моих друзей они все предали меня что-то whot ничего от написания этого я даже плакала. У меня даже есть большие деньги, но я не могу коснуться Потому что они ждут меня, чтобы получить доступ к учетной записи. Но я могу издалека.

Пожалуйста, не дайте меня Я знаю, что вы меня не любит
Please Please.
Помогите мне с $ 5000 первый так я могу получить мои SELF ИЗ Великобритании в настоящее время я в Лондоне, если я могу выйти из Великобритании я смогу делать какие-либо сделки MY BANK.SEND через это новое название MINE Шери Петра ЛЮБОЙ Западного филиала Союза, я хочу поехать в Индии. Так что это ИСТОРИЯ, поэтому я пытался напугать вас совершить сделку К WESTERN UNION И Я нанял убийцу. ВЫ МОЖЕТЕ простить меня за это и все остальное я сделал вам

[Pathetic]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/8/10

Ivanna,

No, I will not forgive you for this. Why should I forgive you?

It does not matter. I do not trust you, and I suspect that whatever you write, it is a lie. I am doing this only to be rid of you.

Either my Russian language skills are not what they used to be, or you are very upset, because I had great difficulty understanding this email. I had to use a computer program to help translate, and I still had trouble. If I understand you correctly, you want me to send you an initial 5000 (I assume you mean USD) and you will use the name, Sheri Peters. Is that correct?

As you know, I will not send you anything by means of a method that will let you trace me back to my home address, so if I send you money through Western Union, I will do it only through a program like Security Shield--so you might as well accept the full payoff at one time, because I am NOT splitting it up and sending it via unsecured, traceable WU without using SS as a filter.

If that makes you nervous, then you will have to meet my party at Heathrow Terminal 5 baggage claim area next Friday around 1:45 PM. You will need to get very close to airport security to meet us, so that will ensure that you cannot have me harmed or kidnapped. I am sure you know that UK security is functioning at a very high level right now because of terrorism threats. Any inappropriate action--any sort of disturbance at Heathrow will attract fast attention... and as you can imagine, there will be video cameras in most areas.

Let me know which of these two methods you will accept. I will make no other offer. If you do not like either option, then forget it. Either way, I do not want to hear from you once this business is concluded. I should not pay off a criminal like you and reward you for your evil scheming, but $20,000 is not too large a price to pay if it makes you stay away from me or my family or prevent you from threatening some other person from your past.

Ivanna wake to me 10/9/10

please do not do me like this please. i beg of you, you are my last hope

[I kept hearing "Help me Obi-wan Kanobi" when I first read this--and now, so do you. Smile ]

i am still hanging on just tell if you still want o help or not. ok please so i know were i stand

[More begging, now in Russian.]

Дать мне ответ

[Knowing full well my lad will not use, SS, I oblige by sending the cash by that means.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/11/10

Ivanna:

Get the money from Security Shield.
http://s3cur3pt.1nf0
Simply follow the instructions. I do not believe for one second that
you are too stupid to follow the directions.

Transaction name: This is FINAL
Sender name: Pat DuTuschie
Receiver name: Ivanna Gedchuov
Amount sent: $5000.00 USD
Access code: 3 3 6 1 1 4 6 9 2 9 4 5 9 2 7 1 9 7 2 8 1 2 8 6 8 1 9 0 4 8

I do not want to hear from you ever again. Do you understand?

Do not bother me or my family. If you send another idiot to harass me
I will contact INTERPOL. I am sure that they have a file on you
somewhere and they ill be glad to have someone testify that you have
been using the internet to make threats and extort money.

DuTuschie

[He makes a feeble few tries for the money on SS, not even going through the first ten "reasonable" questions of the survey each time.]

Ivanna wake to me
show details 10/11/10

ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY WITH ME I FILLED YOUR SECURITY WHAT EVER AND I GOT NO MTCN. YOU KNOW I AM A WOMAN IN NEED RIGHT NOW WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, YOU PROMISED.

Ivanna wake to me
show details 10/11/10

I FILLED YOU SECURITY SHIELD BUT NOTHING CAME OUT OF IT WHY

[Desperate, he starts to introduce the "refugee with a fortune waiting" angle into his scam. This lad is turning into a textbook study of scam methods.]

Ivanna wake to me 10/11/10

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY SO I CAN START TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. ARE YOU HELPING OR NOT PLEASE.

[It's time to feed his desperation with a deadline.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/12/10

Take the damn money, you bitch.

I am leaving for Europe tomorrow. I expect you will not be bothering me.

[Again he accesses SS and answers only a few quextions. I send him a "system message" via the SS interface, and subsequently, I am pleased with his reaction:

Ivanna wake to me 10/14/10

this crazy i still cant get through your stupid secure shield, why are doing this to me.

anyway this is the last mail your secure shield sent to me. and i cant get through why help out..

Do not reply to this message, your reply will be discarded for
security reasons. Please use the dedicated secure contact form on our
website to contact Security Shield.

Dear Security Sheild Customer:

We have noted that you did not complete your transaction process.

You have completed step one.
---
Security Question: What color?
---
Security Answer: Orange.
---
First part of MTCN: 7 3 5 6 6
---
Confirmation Code: 1 M N A 5 5 H 0 1 E -
---
To complete this process, use the dedicated secure contact form on our
website to contact Security Shield. Include the confirmation code and
transaction details in your email. The system will then send you
instructions to receive the final portion of your transfer
information.

Once you have done this, please answer the security questions in the
same manner that you did previously.

You will again be prompted to answer some basic security questions.

How it works:
The program compares your answers with those provided and verifies
that you are indeed the person authorized to receive the funds, based
on data provided by the sender about your general knowledge and
traits.

Note:
The program accounts for differences between the sender\'s perception
of you and your actual traits and knowledge. Because of this, this
step may require you to answer more questions in order to obtainan
overall sample that agrees with the answers provided by the sender.

To obtain your transfer information without delay, please answer all
questions truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.

This email has been auto generated.

[More to follow]

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[My hitlas/lad is getting whiney.]

Ivanna wake to me 10/16/10

you are really like me you promise to help and you did not i don't even trust your secure shield i guess you are lying if you do not want to hep you should have said so, you have angered me serious and offended me. by allowing me fill a fake form

Ivanna wake to me 10/16/10

why must you punish me like this................. i beg you help me.

[Slap time again]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/18/10

Ivanna:

I have just a few moments to check my email and I find this nonsense from you? Why didn't you follow the instructions that Security Sheild sent you? If you did not understand the English, then have someone translate it into Russian for you. When did your brain get lost?

I do not know if the transaction has timed out yet. I do not have time to set anything up again. I will be traveling to Paris in the morning.

As for punishing you, I wish I had that power! Why do you ask such a stupid question? You threatened my life after all these years! You deserve to be punished, but I am not interested in punishing you. No, Ivanna, this is not me punishing you; you are doing that yourself with your failure to use a simple website.

I do not understand you. After over 20 years you send some killer after me to threaten me and my family. I offer to give you $20,000 to leave me alone. Then you tell me you want only $5000! I think, "OK. She is acting crazy so I will give her $5000 if she will only go away." Then you did not take the $5000 and you did not go away!

Take the damn money and go away! Leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you. Just take the damn money and leave me alone. I have business to do. I have personal interests and all of them are made much more difficult and danagerous because I now have to worry about a crazy woman like you getting involved where you should not. If you can not do this, then I suggest you go find Petrovich and beg him for mercy. Let him get you out of trouble. This should not be my concern.

DuTuschie

[She's back to threatening--sort of]

Ivanna wake to me 10/18/10

just send the fucking money via western union and i a sure your safety no trace, i promise i will stay away from your life for good just help me

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/19/10

No deal.

[Now "she" tries pouting.]

Ivanna wake to me 10/19/10

DID YOU WANT TO SEND ME THE MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE

[What a stupid question!]

Ivanna wake to me 10/19/10

DID YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE CUZ YOU CAN USE A
FAKE ADDRESS IN SENDING IT YOU ARE SO I LIKE ME LIKE I SAID BEFORE,
SINCE YOU CANT HELP ME WHEN AM I NEED WHAT MAKE YOU DIFFERENT FROM ME
OF BEFORE

[What a dork!]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/20/10

Why the hell should I care if YOU are in need? Seriously, have you had a stroke or some sort of brain damage? You threatened the lives of me and my family. You are a ruthless crimminal, and I do not trust you. I have had to pay for two extra security people to travel with me on this trip! You have already cost me more than the $5000 you want! Why on God's green Earth would I want to help you? I'm not offering to send you money because I feel sympathy for you or want to help you in any way. I just want you to go away and make sure you cannot locate me by any means. You are a pain in the ass, Ivanna.

Now, it is obvious that you will not use Security Sheild. and I am not using WU directly; so, unless you can have someone collect an envelope from one of my companions in our travels this week, you can forget it. We will be in Paris until Wednesday. We are then going to South Africa with a 3-hour layover in Rome. If you can't have someone in ether city, We might be able to redirect to lay over elsewhere, if it is not too far out of the way.

[I'm still hoping for a mini-safari, but I suspect this lad is far too lazy to make the effort. He whines the moment anything requires him to lift a finger.]

However, bear this in mind Ivanna: you have proven to me that you no longer have the resources to hire any muscle. I am not afraid of you as you are right now. I'm concerned that you might one day regain your status--otherwise I would simply tell you to go jump into the ocean. But my patience is running thin. I will soon withdraw any offer to placate you, and then I will take my chances that you will never regain your former power.

I am going to have a nice dinner and try to forget about this royal mess you are making.

Good evening.

DuTuschie

Ivanna wake to me 10/21/10

OK GO OVER TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND ASK THEM IF YOU CAN BE
TRACED IF YOU SHOULD SEND ME MONEY, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS I PROMISE TO
STAY OUT OF YOUR WAY WHEN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS FUND. I WILL NOT DO
ANYTHING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I PROMISE. AND I SWEAR TO GOD
ALMIGHTY

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/25/10

Bullshit, you lying sack of entrails. YOU swear to God? That is a laugh.
You are pathetic Ivanna. And no, I do not want to HELP you in any way. Why should I help a criminal like you?

[Now she/he actually tries to "guilt" me into sending money! Shocked ]

Ivanna wake to me 10/25/10

that make you the same as me

[That comment actually got me angry. Here is this scum scammer who would gladly have innocent people fear for their lives--in fact he needs them to be seriously traumatized if he is to be successful--and he equates his victim with not just a mere scammer like himeslf, but with a killer.

I toss in as much truth as possible in the slap--perhaps this idiot can be reached on some level.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 10/26/10

The same as YOU? A criminal like you? How am I in any way like you?
You take what is not yours. You threaten the innocent to try and extort from them. You made my past few weeks a stress-filled nightmare.

I am NOTHING LIKE YOU, Ivanna.

How DARE you say such a thing, you old cow of a dispicable woman.

I have made every effort to pay your extortion while remaining as safe as I can be from you. It is YOU who keeps messing up. I offered you money that you do not deserve just to keep you away from me, and you are still too lazy or distrustful or stubborm or I don't know what, to even take what I offered--and then you dare compare yourself to me?

That is how it always is with criminals like you, Ivanna. You tell yourself that you are just doing business and you are like me. But real businesspeople run a real business, create real jobs for people who do real work and provide real sevices.

Not you! You just want to cheat and steal and threaten others to get money. You produce and provide nothing in exchange for making others poorer. It is people like you that cause poverty around the world. When I earned my wealth, I did it by providing employment for many others and together we provide services for people who need them. As I grew wealthier, so did my employees and my customers! Good business makes the world richer. Your "business" of extortion and stealing makes the world poorer. You should be ashamed.

I wish I had the vocabulary in Russian to tell you how evil you are. You fail to see it Ivanna, but someday you will face a judge who sees all and knows all. May He have more mercy on you than you have had on your victims.

Instead of pretending to repent so you can try to get money from old associates, why don't you actually repent and give up your ways? Try earning money instead of stealing it. Then someday you will be able to face your children without shame. What do they think of you, Ivanna? Do they know you are a theif? Are you proud of your example to them?

DuTuschie

[More to follow.]

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[My lad goes silent for 4 days. I begin to wonder whether he might actually be taking stock of his actions. Perhaps what I wrote actually hit home?

Alas, no. He returns trying an alternate method of payment. The little pig disgusts me now, and I am starting to dislike him more than I enjoy baiting him. Simply communicating with this scumbag is becoming tiresome--and my replies begin to show it.]

Ivanna wake to me 10/30/10

HEY I HAVE FINIALLY GOTTEN AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU CAN HELP SEND THE ACCOUNT TO. A FRIEND OF MINE WAS SO NICE. BELOW ARE THE DETAILS:

Account name-GEORGE DAYO EFFIONG
Account-21228260.
Sortcode-309988
Bic-LOYDGB21582
Iban-GB36 LOYD 3099 8821 2282 60
LLOYDS TSB BANK

[I send the information to Alan. Now I need to stall until the account gets busted.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/1/10

Fine.

I will set up something as soon as I return to the US next week.

Once this business is done, I do not want to hear from you ever again, do you understand, Ivanna? And if this "friend" of yours is not actually you (I'm pretty sure it is you, but I do not care.) -- if this "friend" ends up keeping the money, do not come crying to me. This will be the end of it no matter what. You will send no more emails to me. You will send no more hitmen threatening me or my family with assasination. Nothing!

DuTuschie

Ivanna wake to me 11/1/10

fine i will stay away from you as soon as you send the money, please send me confirmation note from your bank that you have sent it. because my friend will need it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ivanna wake to me 11/2/10

YOU ARE TAKING SO MUCH TIME, PLEASE I HAVE LITTLE TIME LEFT

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/2/10

I told you that I will do something about it next week after I return to the United States.
you must wait

Ivanna wake to me 11/3/10

Please can i have a specific date

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/3/10

No. I am very busy on this trip.

Stop harrasing me, Ivanna. Every time I see an email from you, I feel sick to my stomach.

Ivanna wake to me 11/3/10

PLEASE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO THEN I WILL BE OFF YOUR BACK. I PROMISE

Ivanna:

I told you, you must wait. Don't you understand English? I need to be home in the United States before I can set this up in a way that can't be traced. I don't have the means for anonymous bank transfers here while I am overseas.

Look for $5000 sent to your bank on Monday (Likely it will be Tuesday morning before you see it because of the time difference.). Once you have that money, I want you to NEVER EVER contact me again. If that is all it takes, I will be very happy to be rid of you. I have already spent 5 times that amount on extra security compnions for this trip thanks to your threats.

Now please stop harrasing me, Ivanna. I do not feel confortable dealing with criminals like you. Any association with you or your Russian mobster friends looks very bad for me.

DuTuschie

Ivanna wake to me 11/4/10

Thank you very much, and please when you make the payment make sure they have sent it before you go away, and also please scan what ever proof you have to me that you have sent the money to me. Once again thank you.

There is another account i want you to send the money to not the other, sorry for the inconviences, below is the account details:

BANK NAME: (BMO) CANADA
SWIFT BIC CODE: BOFMCAM2
BRANCH: 1 YORKGATE BLVD.
POSTAL CODE: M3N 3A1
NAME OF ACCOUNT: MATHIAS OKO-OBOH.

thanks.
Ivanna

[BINGO -- Thanks Alan!]

[TO BE CONTINUED]

_______
_______
_______
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to shut down a second account, I guess. Laughing

This guy baffles me. He goes from being this vicious demonic person who wants to murder you and your entire family and even hired an assassin to do it to being a weak defenseless depressed frail woman who just wants some help because she's having financial difficulties. I sometimes wonder if he completely forgot it was a hitlad scam in the first place.

Some scammer logic is so simplistic that it goes:
Male - authorative, powerful, easily offended and angered, arrogant
Female - weak, shy, frail, in serious trouble, needs help/money and you are the only person who can help her and if you don't she will die, interested in romance with whoever helps her (and this even applies to evil assassin-hiring bitches)

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. He seemed to lose touch once he tried to take on a female personna. I wonder how much of it has to do with cultural expectations. Are women in west Africa expected to be weak and helpless? I simply can't imagine any woman I know acting like that.

For whatever reason, in spite of knowing that Ivanna is a vicious mobster who has no problems ordering a hit on someone over a 20 year-old grudge, he played the role like a frightened schoolgirl.

It was a pathetic display, even by lad standards.

_______
_______
_______
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic