SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Good old times over?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago, I was discussing the issue with Phil and Chrys in the lovebait section: it seems to me that the good old days of silly photos and gullible lads are gone. As I follow other members' baits and bait myself (last but not least the latest massbait I'm in), I'm more and more convinced that our scamming friends have wisened up and become more cautious in their approaches and proceedings.
Maybe the word of our activities has spread, maybe they got some crash course from Vlads. I don't really know and probably never will: what I know is that lads have become much more attentive to detail and much less prone to overlook or forgive blunders. (like phone numbers - again, Doc Mike and me).
Same goes for documents and papers: I have noticed that as soon as they get the old DLL, they drop you or tell you off and never answer you again. It's becoming increasingly hard to build trust and seem legitimate.

Looks like evolution in action to me: it was bound to happen. My question is: how shall we, as baiters, evolve?

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you're having a stroke of bad luck. In the past, many have also had your illusion - without any hard statistics, it's impossible to gauge. I suspect that as older scammers are arrested/move onto greater things, their replacements are likely to make the same mistakes as first-gen lads. Only time will tell.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As I follow other members' baits and bait myself

Why??? Bait lads instead...Wink

I think that most of us are getting our lads from the same guestbook, (thanks, Fonda!) so they have experienced a lot of crap from baiters and are now able to spot "jokers".

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We should therefore try finding lads in the wild.

Perhaps we could mount a campaign to have people post formats they have found in RL inboxen. These lads could likely be naive, having not been baited anywhere near as often as the ones we receive through the guestbook.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We have that here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

It's called Surplus Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We also have that here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php

I tend to agree with Craig, which rarely happens. Laughing

From time to time baiters post this exact same thing. I think it's just a baiting trend and that fewer members are baiting for trophies of this type and more often baiting for safaris and bank accounts, so we see fewer funny trophy photos than we used to. They're definitely still happening, though.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I see very few posted wherein someone states "Found this in my work email" or something similar. Many seem to be from catchers. Catchers which are almost certainly all on the same guestbook, getting formats from the same lads.

Go through your catcher in one tab, and Surplus in the other. They're almost guaranteed to be near identical.

What I'm talking about is merely increasing the percentage of posted formats which have absolutely no relation to our baiting activities.

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I must be getting be getting way different emails in the catcher accounts I use because I have only rarely seen the same ones in Surplus Letters.

@Ima Baeder Thank you for the reminder about finding baits over in scamwarners.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had some good trophies in the last month, prior to that I was only after piggies for the 2x competitions over christmas.

If the scammers are evolving then it's time to step up your game and evolve with them.

Try creating some new forms that they haven't seen before, Deuzers receipt generators are fantastic for getting trophy photo's!

I have found that rushing for the trophy puts them off, you need to build up some trust first or you will end up with photo shop ID cards.

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If scammers are less tolerant and more skittish because of baiters, I see that as a good thing. Real victims will probably be dropped because they report that their phone isn't working, or that they got a flat on the way to WU.

Keep up the good work. Thumbs up

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old days and silly photo’s?

I have never been into the silly photos, but nothing is wrong with the photos.

I am more into causing as much mental duress as I can. When banks are imploding, or they find out their long term “sweet heart” is not really a smoking hot woman, but a tranny, or the time spend traveling for a “meet up” only to miss each other by minutes, or anything else that takes a mental toll I love it.

All I am saying is give mental cruelty a chance.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like killing them with kindness and/or confusion, unless it is one of my banking or lawyer characters (which I use a more direct approach and bamboozle them with legalese (real or made up).

Kindness so sweet that would give you a diabetic comma confuses the lads to no ends -- probably because they are more familiar with the slapping and mental cruelty baiters give them. Wink Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So that's the reason why Southern women are so sweet. All an insidious plan!

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "Isn't that so precious" or "Bless your heart" Wink Wink -- or in Yankee terms "damn a Yankee figured that out"

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh, that's what "Bless your heart" means. I get told that all of the time. I wondered why there was always an evil gleam in her eyes... Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I was not around for "the good old days" I can't speak to how it used to be. I can say there are plenty of lads out there willing to do silly pics and the sorts. I've taken a little hiatus on trophy baiting but plan to start back up soon. I expect plenty of lads willing to throw their better judgment to the wind in hopes of a big payday.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, there is nothing wrong with straight baiting. While awesome tattoos and videos are great trophies, and are great for attracting attention and drawing people into the sport, straight baiting also does a lot of damage. Sure, it doesn´t make for great threads or fantastic stories, but straight baiting does a lot of untold damage to the lads, including confusing them, de-educating them, and possibly leading them into dropping real victims. Remember, the higher goal here isn´t to get an amazing photo/video out of them, but to waste their time on people they think are real victims that ultimately pay nothing, so that they have less time to prey on the real victims.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He said it all

beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And straight baiting can be great fun too, even if they don't land you a trophee. Smile Check this one out: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199967

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, to be honest I wasn't talking about trophies or the like, but simply about lads dropping us more often at the first sign of non compliance.
That's what I meant for "getting savvy".

Me, I never tried for other than basic forms as trophies Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
Well, to be honest I wasn't talking about trophies or the like, but simply about lads dropping us more often at the first sign of non compliance.

That's possibly just a sign of how many potential victims are out there and that they've learned to be more efficient in reaching them. All the more reason for us to continue to keep them busy!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been dropped a few times, only to hear back from them a week later.

They have RL too, sometimes I guess if they don't get the scam done in a time frame, shit happens.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They adapt.We adapt to meet the challenge.I went into work the other day,and my employers handed me a scam that was faxed to us.They know about my scambaiting,and thought I might find it amusing.My first thought was that
I hadn't seen one of these since well before I got into scambaiting.At one time this was state of the art.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic