SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody want a successful scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a friend request and prepared a soppy message. Hope he will bite.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve finally gives me his email address.

Steve propositions Anita wrote:
Hello Anita,how are you today?i hope you are doing well. You sound like a very interesting person and i'll like to know more about you. I think it'll be alright if we communicated via email,my address is <snipped>. You can leave yours also and i would write you sometime,telling you more about myself,okay? Do have a wonderful day and i'll be waiting for your response. Cheers, Steve

EDIT TO ADD: Has anyone gotten an friend request from smith_edwards yet? If not, he's a lad if you want to bait him too <Soldier type>.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't answer my friend request yet.
Gia gave me the email addy he used with her mother. Should I send him an ASEM directly?
Confused

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold off--give it at least a week or 2.

Too many new approaches from multiple directions is likely to spook him.

Wannabe Baiter

Location: North of the equator but still on Santa's delivery route (USA)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
My Netlog account Anita is now ready for the lad. Wink

I decided not to use Miss Eva after all (or at least not yet. I'll introduce her later).

Oh yea...I saw your profile....and almost pissed myself laughing. Watching pink paint dry...lmao

jump_4_joy Click here to support 419Eater.com jump_4_joy
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yeah I had a good time making her profile. Laughing

No response yet from Steve.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
He didn't answer my friend request yet.
Gia gave me the email addy he used with her mother. Should I send him an ASEM directly?
Confused

May I ask what ASEM refers to???

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve (A.K.A Douchebag) keeps sending me private messages asking me to post a photo and of course my character is not computer savvy at all so this took about a week to do Very Happy

I find it odd that he sends me private messages yet has not added me as a friend yet.

Last edited by lespa on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Quote:
Hey,how are you doing?i hope you're doing good. Thanks a lot for the compliments,my first impression about you also tells of someone unique. Your name makes me wonder your originality? Why don't we start with the little things,basic introduction,like where you live,what you do for a living,in your spare time also,what you hope to get from any relationship you get involved with at this time..etc. Just tell me whatever you want to share,i'm all ears. Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers, Steve

What Steve wrote to Anita.

I must say that "steve" writes very well for a lad Laughing

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi lespa,
ASEM = accidentally sent message.
Here I didn't actually use it correctly - of course my character will send it intentionally, it will just be unexpected for the lad. I'm going to pretend that we have been in contact before, hoping that he has so many scams going that he can't remember them all and will believe me.

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else get an email from this guy? I got one just a few minutes ago and when I ran the IP address I came up with Middle River Maryland, USA

Now I am NOT computer savvy at all and I am new to baiting but I DO NOT want to bait someone that is legit.
If I post the entire email header here can someone help me to decipher it?
I want to bait safely and fairly and any help I can get from you guys is much appreciated.
Geez, I feel like a leach....I am always asking you guys for help Sad so I will pretend that "Anus the baby dingo" is asking for help Razz

Les

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the header (cleaned of your address of course).
Is it a IP-Stripping address?
When the scammer is in the USA that does not mean he is not a scammer.

But I would suggest to ask a mod just in case.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love lad wrote Anita a novel wrote:
Hello Anita,
how are you?i hope fine. Thanks for the messages on the site. You sound rather warm and friendly,i will really like to get to know you more and more. Firstly,i thought i should tell you more about myself. As you may already know,my name is Steve and i'm 48years of age,with a daughter. She is my angel,i love her so much and go visit her often as i can. She lives with her mom,my ex wife and we have been divorced for 10years.

I am a construction Engineer. I work on contract basis,more or less,if consulted. I like my job because it exposes me,i accept job offers from other countries and i love traveling. For about a year and half,i also took some interest in doing some other business on the side.

Well apart from being ambitious,i am also an interesting person,humorous, fun loving,caring,optimistic,jovial,romantic and i love nature a lot. It has been my dream to acquire a house on the beach and i see myself doing that soon. It will be our paradise,myself and the woman of my dreams. Of course,it will be lovely to have our children and family members around us also.

I believe in love,happiness,comfort and peace of mind. These things i value so much and i hope to share them with a good woman,who cherishes an easy life too. Honestly,i hope i have not bored you with my long....long letter,hehe..but instead let you into my World. I'll appreciate it,if you can tell me what you plan for the near future and if you are looking for a man,what kind of man do you feel will surely make you feel loved,happy,complete? Also,i will like to know what you do for fun,your favorite hobbies. Have a wonderful day!

Warm Regards,

Steve.

This just in from Steve.

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From Steve Baldwin Sun Mar 20 14:33:53 2011
X-Apparently-To: {SNIPPED}@yahoo.com via 98.138.85.169; Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:33:55 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (mta1040.mail.re4.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: xfpAoeIcZApsqzMOvZzJhYXQxEMKnoRBL_eevwxQ47DLap.R 5 <snip - Dorothy>
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.91.80]
Authentication-Results: mta1040.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm10.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com) (98.139.91.80) by mta1040.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:33:55 -0700
Received: from [98.139.91.63] by nm10.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2011 14:33:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.57] by tm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2011 14:33:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1057.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Mar 2011 14:33:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 20912 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Mar 2011 14:33:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1300631633; bh=rHCI7Q5KrRC6ehQEibAHepnvDfpRgiplWw84j9gjT7w=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=H5ka75K
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=i
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: hkvd7pAVM1mpInyR6MFFTZ7fdhil8JAtqCpyW3sP4GPodpE 85
Received: from [69.250.134.34] by web112714.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:33:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
Steve Baldwin <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Hey There
To: {SNIPPED}
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1121912160-1300631633=:17439"
Content-Length: 4664

That is the header....and thank you for the help in reading it Very Happy
I hope I snipped out the important parts Smile

Snipped out the unnecessary domain key info due to forum blowout - Dorothy

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I feel cheated....his letter to the others was the same as it was to me Sad Just for that he will have to endure the full treatment of Anus the baby dingo! Twisted Evil Hope Steve does not have sensitive hearing...you know from working on those oil rigs or whatever the hell he claims to do Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello Elina,
how are you?i hope fine. It is a pleasant surprise for me to get your response so quick. You sound rather warm and friendly,i will really like to get to know you more and more. So this is just a continuation of my introduction. As you may already know,my name is Steve Baldwin and i'm 48years of age,with a daughter. She is my angel,i love her so much and go visit her often as i can. She lives with her mom,my ex wife and we have been divorced for 10years.

I am a construction Engineer. I work on contract basis,more or less,if consulted. I like my job because it exposes me,i accept job offers from other countries and i love traveling. For about a year and half,i also took some interest in doing some other business on the side.

Well apart from being ambitious,i am also an interesting person,humorous, fun loving,caring,optimistic,jovial,romantic and i love nature a lot. It has been my dream to acquire a house on the beach and i see myself doing that soon. It will be our paradise,myself and the woman of my dreams. Of course,it will be lovely to have our children and family members around us also.

I believe in love,happiness,comfort and peace of mind. These things i value so much and i hope to share them with a good woman,who cherishes an easy life too. Honestly,i hope i have not bored you with my long....long letter,hehe..but instead let you into my World. I'll appreciate it,if you can tell me what you plan for the near future and if you are looking for a man,what kind of man do you feel will surely make you feel loved,happy,complete? Also,i will like to know what you do for fun,your favorite hobbies. Have a wonderful day!

Warm Regards,

Steve.

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to give this guy my phone number and waste his money on international calls while I attend to Anus in the background. I also like to place people on hold abruptly right as something crucial is being said Twisted Evil
I think after 7-10 of email and yahoo chatting we should be "in love" and ready to talk for LONG periods of time. I of course have a faulty computer and cannot use a headset not to mention that I have no idea how to even plug one of those fancy shmancy headsets into my radio shack tandy 1000 computer Very Happy

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I got:

Quote:
ISP: Comcast Cable
Host Name: c-69-250-134-34.hsd1.md.comcast.net
Organization: Comcast Cable
City: Dundalk
Country code: US
Latitude: 39.2575
Longitude: -76.4951
Region/State: MD

either he is using a proxy or we have a scammer in the usa.

Please check with a mod about that.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Thank you for the advice....I did PM a Mod. I am just a little hesitant and more cautious as I found him instead of him contacting me first.

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lespa / Koko,

If he is still emailing you, contact me by pm, and give me the email address you are using with him. I will help you to get more solid location info.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ /\ /\ Done! Thank you

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny, laddo emailed me, and the headers post back to Nigeria:

Quote:
From Scamming sack of crap Fri Mar 18 16:22:34 2011
X-Apparently-To: the Ditz via 67.195.15.129; Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:22:37 -0700
Return-Path: <>
Received-SPF: none (mta1262.mail.ac4.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.91.96]
Authentication-Results: mta1262.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm26.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com) (98.139.91.96)
by mta1262.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:22:36 -0700
Received: from [98.139.91.63] by nm26.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2011 16:22:35 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.2] by tm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2011 16:22:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Mar 2011 16:22:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 9936 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Mar 2011 16:22:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1300465355;
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Received: from [41.155.82.249] by web112714.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:22:34 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:22:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello from Ditz
To: The Ditz
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1515251596-1300465354=:9876"
Content-Length: 12675

I got the same script as someone else above, but he also sent me a netlog message I haven't checked yet. Will edit in a reply as soon as I think of one

Chrys

eta:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.82.249
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

And my response:

Quote:
Dear Steve,

Little angels sounds heavenly schatzi! As I mentioned, my only regret in life is not having children, though it may be for the best. I would hate to have children involved in the divorce I am currently going through. Nick is being such an arseloch about everything, even to the point of bringing his new lover to court with him!

For fun, I just like to relax, I am a Housefrau and the farm is very big, it takes all of my time just keeping it clean. I like to catch up with my gal pals Priscilla & Mitzi, for bubbly on the weekend, and some my darling niece 'Brina will drive up from Sydney to visit as well.

Well Steve, I must sign off for now. I am in Goulburn as part of my divorce hearing and was checking my mail while on a break, which is about to end.

Please write soon, I love getting mail from you

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still waiting for Steve but in the meantime this is what Anita is doing.

Quote:
Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the compliments darling. You're so sweet. How is your week going?
I would love for you to meet my family in Holland sometime. Anyway, California has very nice weather right now. I think I might go to the beach later this week. I wish you could come join me.

Have a great week and I hope you get back with me.

Hugs and kisses.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lespa wrote:
Did anyone else get an email from this guy? I got one just a few minutes ago and when I ran the IP address I came up with Middle River Maryland, USA

Now I am NOT computer savvy at all and I am new to baiting but I DO NOT want to bait someone that is legit.
If I post the entire email header here can someone help me to decipher it?
I want to bait safely and fairly and any help I can get from you guys is much appreciated.
Geez, I feel like a leach....I am always asking you guys for help Sad so I will pretend that "Anus the baby dingo" is asking for help Razz

Les

Hi Les,
we got his address from a victim, so he must be a scammer, even if his IP resolves to the Vatican. Laughing

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ /\
Yes, you are right about that. I will have to sit down tonight and write him a looong muchy desperate sounding email...you know...I am so lonely and only have a couple of more years left to have kids...blah blah blah

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lespa,

Hey, it worked for me.

Latest from laddo, seems he wants translations of the German bits:

Quote:
Hello Kathrin,
how are you doing today?i hope you are fine and all is going well. I am so pleased to get your email,how nice of you to write. I'm pleased that you think having children is beautiful and if it's God wish,surely it will happen.

I know this is a tough time for you,being that you are going through the divorce and you can't be settled at this time. However,i wish you all the best and try to relax,don't think too much,set your mind at peace.

How's every other thing going?what's your daily activity like?i hope you can do some things to make you happy. That's all for now,i just thought i'll leave a short note before i get back to work. Always take care of yourself and have a beautiful day.

Warm Regards,
Steve.

P.S : You'll have to help me out with some translations when you speak your language in the letters. I speak solely English language and it's a shameful thing,i know

Remind me to send a whole email or two in German Wink ETA my Reply:

Quote:
My dear Steve,

I think I have mentioned I was not born here in Australia, so English is not my native tongue. I will try to do what you ask, but sometimes I simply do not know what the English equivalent would be, so please forgive me in advance, schatzi (a term of affection). I do know that when I get stressed out I tend to slip back into my native German, but otherwise I do write in english schnucki (another term of affection).

The court session is about to begin, I will write again soon

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic