SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie Here, Long-Time Scam-baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain_Dunsel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just joined, and it all looks like fun...

I've been baiting the scammers for a couple of years now. Getting them to talk to me and tell me about their sad, horrible lives at the hands of oppressive dictators and evil ex-husbands. I DO break the rules and let them know they've been baited, because the emails we exchange at that point are the most fun.

I take serious precautions. My IP address is protected and I give out NO personal information of any kind. Some of them are so unfamiliar with American culture that I can safely list my name as Herman Munster and get away with it.

My favorite place to troll for them is the "Sugar Daddy" websites. Granted, a sugar baby is essentially a gold digger, but the ones honestly(?) trying to get money out of a man in exchange for sexual favors don't interest me. I'm more interested in the ones that want to get money out of me, then mysteriously disappear.

This is a great place to have fun because the scammers are totally evil and there are so many of them! They want money and they want it fast. As soon as I get their accounts shut down, there are 2 more to take that one's place. That's the end game for me. Getting their sugar baby account removed and their pictures added to the Scamdigger list.

Insulting them at the end is so sweet! For example, once I find out what country they're really from, I'll tell them (using much stronger words than I am here) that all the men in that country are gay and they all worship a false god. I'll also tell them that the language spoken there is gibberish and only fit for pigs. The threatening emails I get in response are a hoot!

So if anyone has tips and ideas for making them mad at me, please tell me! The madder they get, the better I like it.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Captain_Dunsel and welcome to Eater!

I'm glad you are having fun and long may it continue! I find that the lads get mad enough for my liking merely by my characters always bungling their money transfers, but maybe others have some more interesting ideas.

Getting scammers' profiles shut down, however, can be counter-productive: if the scammers are profiled at ScamWarners or any other site that warns real potential victims about these scams, these warnings can then become redundant if the scammer has 'disappeared'.

When the scammer has his profile removed, he will simply register a new profile, with a new name and a new email address ..... and this new one will not be yet known, no internet warnings will appear from a google search, and the scammer will be free to scam more people.

Likewise, if someone tells him that he has been baited, he may go back through the emails received and look for 'clues' about this - which will make it more difficult for all other baiters who come along to distract him from real victims.

So please: continue to waste the time of scammers, continue to have lots of fun - but also think about the real victims, and what we can best do to warn them and to protect them.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Captain_Dunsel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points, Branwen, and definitely something I will apply. I don't want to make it harder for the next person.
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain_Dunsel wrote:
I I DO break the rules and let them know they've been baited, because the emails we exchange at that point are the most fun.

Please don't do that. As Branwen indicates, you're not only making it harder for other baiters, you're educating the lads and helping them become a better scammer...read this current thread for more explanation of this policy.

If you enjoy getting the lads mad, search the forum for "Insult Mass Bait"...there are several threads along those lines. Or look into some of the threads where baiters have lads as their characters and get into territorial disputes with other lads.

Just please don't indulge your ego and tell the lads they've been had. It really does work against us in the long run.

Welcome aboard! Look around, read the stickies, bait safe, and consider signing up for a mentor.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've often thought of burning them, but not in the way you think. The picturs I use for my baiting is that of Performance artist International Chrysis (hence the name), and what they don't know is that she was born as a he!

So my "burn" would be, "I love you, but I was born a man! do you still love me?"

I haven't gotten round to it yet, maybe one of my current lads could be my first Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't tell for Love lads, but I have the feeling a nice "sorry I got another loan" to your loan scammer after all his efforts to get the MTCN, providing you a bank account and waiting for a week until you business trip to Iceland is over, then trying to call you but the only thing he hears is you mobile tapping on the table (my new pet peeve if they ignore my call only after 19:00 GMT+1 line) and then he writes you again to ask what is going on and BLAM... is much more frustrating than a "I am a baiter and you are an asshole...
I have picture in mind that is somehow looking like that Crying or Very sad

and I like that...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That IS a VERY nice image Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An even better image is the scammer jumping up. ripping the computer out of the wall and smashing it on the floor.

And then having to pay for it. And being banned from that net cafe. Mr. Green

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep Zap. That's a mighty fine image. thanks for putting it into my head, hopefully it'll stay awhile Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An image I like to think of is the lad spending his last 200 Naira for a bus trip to the MG or Westy, then walking home grumbling and thoroghly pissed off. Hopefully several K...

Edit: Welcome Captain_Dunsel Embarassed

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic