SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Military widow

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure what to put up here or not to put up at least I know about the mask. However, I know being able to find the scripts on a scam site are very helpful to those looking for love.

The mods at the site I am at are very helpful. When I first arrived there the place was chock full of scammers. I have been cleaning it up for abut a year. And recruiting others to report scammers when they find them I am nice like that. Very Happy

What is left are the hard cores. The admins are really helpful as I said, but they also ask for more proof when I report one with only redflags.

I do not have a lot of experience in being covert. I am rather "here I am and I am coming to get you."

This scammer contacted me. I already called him out for being a scammer.

That is when he lost his fine English skills. Very Happy

here is the mail that was first contact.

I lost the chat. I was inactive for too long ( I was here making a profile) and did not copy and paste it.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He never wrote to your email address? Pity, then we could have gotten the header info out of it Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wanted me to chat off site very quickly.

He has a premium account at the site, therefore does not have a reason to ask me to go to another place to IM.

I mailed him back

He then started an IM session and asked if I got his mail.

He had sent me another one.

I read it and thought maybe on a wild chance of chances he is legit.

We chatted and he pressured me for an email. I gave him a yahoo disposable. He replied that it was not a working email.
I told him it was.
He said that he was on yahoo chat and it was not working.
I stated that it only would accept emails and that I do not partake of yahoo chat.

He asked why not. I told him I would have to open a portal.
He did not know what that was.

I have chat, but I have chat o a site...... when I get to know someone at least a bit. Laughing

He cut out. then when he return I confronted him. He lost his English skills.

I really am a nube in covert.
Give a choice, I would rather a direct confrontation and interrogation. Wink
But these slippery devils aren't contained. Confused
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you got him off script, and had to refer to his actual understanding of english. Was his account a yahell account as well? If so they're easy to get the headers from and then we call show him some love

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No no. He has a gold account at

With a gold account at M.com you can send mail, and IM.
With a platinum account at M.com you can send email, IM, voice and video chat.
He has a gold account

That is where I received the first mailing.
Yahoo disposable accounts are a service provided by Yahoo.

I gave him my yahoo disposable. He has not emailed it. I told him I was giving him an address that was not used much.
He laughed.
I would venture to say from observations and experience that he is mining for verifiable known regularly used email accounts. I do not know why.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick google reveals there are a couple of people using Muslima to scam people.

If I knew anything AT ALL about being a Muslim, I'd happily have a crack at him. Mind you, there are a whole stack of related dating sites, he's probably on a few of them:

http://www.cupidmedia.com/services.cfm

"You are a dead meat!"

Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are a girl, you do not "have" to be Muslim.

And there are quite a few non-muslim guys on there. (though usually, though not always, religious Christians or looking for a "meek" female. lol they are often surprised)

It does help though to know the basics, especially if the person knows no details of Islam and is claiming to be "very religious." I have gotten quite a few kicked off there for that one detail.

But, this is not looking to get him kicked off. well.. that would be nice by product,

He has paid for the account he is using, you cannot talk to anyone there if you do not have a paid account.
He , I think, is going to strike at most anything that he thinks is ... worth a bite.

If it is a military scam he is setting up, he will have some.... You know, I just don't have experience at this.... He will need a phone card? lol... hell I do not know....

Go give it a try....

Keep in mind though, I have been encouraging many that I meet to turn in fake profiles...

Awe .. I do know what his game will be.....

He is stating he is in Afghanistan and will be coming home to the states soon to fully retire.... He is going to pull the stranded game or some such
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The military scammers I've dealt with usually will sweet talk you for awhile then they say they want to meet you, but YOU have to pay for their transfers/meetings/whatever other military garbage they can make up. Here's an example from my last military scammer "Brian the brain":

Quote:
,i really missed you with all my heart i hope you missed me the way i do .i got your number but i can't called you like that you need to follow the military procedure before we can talk on phone .military just introduce this cos of the Taliban that track the conversation ,the military didn't allow us to make calls nor using of cam so if you want us to talk on phone you will need to register with the military telecoms they provide network all over the world for the convenience of military personnel .But you will be charge for the registration after the two conversation they will wire the money back to you.I hope you understand me love i can't wait to hear your sweet voice but if you are confused love you can ask me again but if you are ready for it you will just apply for the permission to speak with ssgt Brian Smith serving the US Army in Afghanistan .this is the contact address

And another fake email addy. Another reason he maybe paying for muslima (apart from the "meek" you mentioned) is that lads are lazy and if he chats to you on IM, he doesn't have to do any work. Pity really, romance scammers really stick in my craw and I'm in the mood for a new romance

"You are a dead meat!"

Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was assigned a mentor, but it never hurts to take more than one class a semester. Wink

I'd be glad to share intelligence with you about how some of these guys think.

It is bedtime here. PM me and we could set up a tag team against him.

I have had long conversations with few of them ( known and admitted scammers), forthright conversations.

I am still on the fence about presenting false IDs, but I am getting tired of receiving this email from M.com

I have 100+ removals there as me.

I am ready to step it up.

Plus, I am confidant that M.com would assist, if I could build a presentable case for judicial review.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic