SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Sergeant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he has not given up and keeps calling my phone (I don't answer!). What can I do?
Who wants to meet him, he is in datingplace.com and his profile's name is Yetgreg1.
I give all the information about him.
He needs someone to console him. He lost the great love of his life! Crying or Very sad
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Sweet Poetry!
Sorry your lad is so persistent, but eventually he will give up. After all, he is a "businessman". Sooner or later he will reckon that his time is better spent on victims who are more promising.

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No more sergeants! Now i have one colonel! Laughing
Poor lad! Evil or Very Mad
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is from the Colonel

Quote:
hello dear ,
sweetheart thank you for the mail you sent on my birthday i really appreciate it very much,i am sorry you really think i am no9t talking to you .i am sorry i never felt any ill way towards you i just felt i have sent you a mail about me and my life from when i was a kid and i was hoping you know quite a lot abo9uyt me already and since you did not ask me a thing i dont know what to say .I am really sorry .

OK i will tell you about my self again and i will like you to tell me about your self and your job as well.I will start with my immediate family that I was born into. I have 2 sets of parents and a younger

sister. My dad is one of 5 brothers and sisters and my mom is one of 7 brotheres and sisters. I have 20

first cousins. So my extended family is somewhat large. Both of my parents are from the Midwest and

my relatives are scattered across the country.
Holidays are for the most part just my parents and sister. Our other relatives are hundreds of miles

away. When I celebrate holidays, Christmas and Thanksgiving, it's with my parents who live about 7

1/2 hours from me.
The celebration itself is fairly casual and low-key. My mom makes the usual festive foods.
Family reunions with my extended family generally occur in the summer with each side of the family

having a reunion about every two or three years. I was raised in parts of UK.
I am sure that added to my accent when I speak. My high school days were a little rough like most

kids and I wasn't born rich. I consider my family to be living average. I guess that really made me the

kind of person I am today.
I went to the university in Rhode Island and graduated with a degree in economics. After school I

decided to pursue my childhood dreams so I joined the military.
I love living so close to the mountains and especially the ski resorts. I get sick of winter really fast but

at the same time I love to ski and snowboard. I'm so excited to go this year. I think I might even buy a

new snowboard sometime soon.
I cook, I bake alot, although I don't eat much.
I watch movies and see live shows.
I love dining outside as well.
I am very good with kids.
I love to go swimming and I did surf alot when I was much younger.
I like to listen to country songs, jazz.
Candlelit dinner, bubble baths, going to see the movies, camping, traveling to resorts and more.
I have fought in many wars including the Gulf War. I was in Afghanistan for a while. Now I am in

Iraq where I will be retiring from my tour of duty when its time...
I am so excited about that.
Every man finds his dream girl. I finally did. I settled down as I got married to a lovely woman.

Things went well and we had a baby girl. Then she departed f rom us in bth body and spirit due to

cancer while lira was still very young and later died of a plane crash.
I was very sad about her loss and I never married again. Since then to date I am single.
Members of family and friends over here in the Army keep telling me to try and remarry.
I live on Edythe St, West Shore Road, Jamestown, RI.
I attend Church of Jesus Christ of LDS, Narragansett, RI -
Religion and spirituality is important to me. My faith helps me to see the purpose in my life and also

gives me guidance.
I am looking for MRS RIGHT!!
I AM HOPING YOU CAN BE THE 1!!
I am hoping we will get to write each other and better still get to chat better. Feel free to email me. I

look forward to hear from you soon.
COL S.P.

Ah, the sergeant is still on my foot!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see she died from BOTH cancer and a plane crash!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He also made a mistake in his name.
He signed: SP (Se2an Phi2llips), but the name used is Coll2ins Pee2bles.! Shocked
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't trip him up on it. Hopefully he'll do that to a real vic and they'll twig. Go on like nothing changed

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry! I didn't see that. But i think he is very busy! Where is my emails from he?
Hey Baby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how when I read your posts, they were almost exactly the same as how he wrote me. I, too, was amazed that his wife could die of terminal illness and a plane crash. I was stunned how vulgur, rude, and commanding he became when he didn't get what he wanted. How on the turn of a dime he would tell me that he loved me and then that he didn't need me, my e-mail, or anything. I hope that somehow he can get caught. He also messed up on his name with me. In some places he was Sean Philip and others Sean Phillips. He also told me that he and his wife had Lira and then got married. And no, I didn't fall for it.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Hey Baby! I'm glad you are safe!

Are you interested in baiting? It's a great way to waste the lads' time and make them suffer in the process, get their bank accounts closed ... you get the idea.

Just read the stickies and Eater University, get a Gmail account, ask for a mentor, and you are ready to have fun!

Hey Baby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this time in my life I can't. I have several small children and need to consider their safety. I do hope that he gets caught. You can find him on LDSdates.com with the user name youandi4life. Any other information that I can provide I would be happy to give you. Good luck. Keep me posted.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, you are right, it's a bad idea to bait the scammer you have been in contact with. I was talking about picking a fresh scammer. But I guess with children you don't have time for baiting.
So just enjoy reading our forum!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Obviously, you are right, it's a bad idea to bait the scammer you have been in contact with.

Hey, WE haven't had contact with him... Maybe it's time we did. I had a quick look @LDS, I'm hoping that it's just Google Chrome, but I couldn't access anything at all. I think we have to have a membership... Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic