SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Rose by any other name would smell.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chastise me if it sounds a bit OT, but little osseous demon-infested me is starting to note that Lads are savvying up. As a longtime lurker, from what I've read years ago no lad would question, for an example, a phone number like it happened to Doc Mike and me.

And if I recall correctly (memory banks on the fritz), weren't some ogas tutored by Vlads at one point?

Something to think about, hm?

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you may have a point, Terror. Maybe it is getting more difficult to get lads to comply with outrageous or odd demands. Perhaps those can act as warning flags to lads - but we gotta have our fun.

I think it's possibly easier once they've spent some decent time on a scam and feel invested in it but just working with their script replies and then frustrating their money demands can be a bit dull. But the bigger picture remains. We try to take up their time and even if the baits are short-lived - if they get baited successively, I'm sure it must be highly annoying for them.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror, here's a further example of scammers getting wise to percieved knowledge amongst the general public that such creatures as romance scammers exist. I found in my inbox after many obvious v/lads from the same site:
Quote:
Dear Glenn XXXXX,

Kleopatra ( 175244 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted Kleopatra ( 175244 ) with all messages from DateMeFree site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.
Please help make DateMeFree without scam.

It's the classic double bluff scam - if we look like we're finding and reporting and banning scammers then we must be legitimate. Another nuke in the scammer's arsenal. As they get cleverer so must we. Maybe the time of funny names and requests for trophies is coming to a close. I hope not, but that's kind of the nature of the beast. The Internet is a wonderful conduit of information and open to all (except certain fascist dictatorships) therefore our quarry is as easily informed as ourselves.
Maybe the number of new and naive lads is dwindling while the number of web-savvy, photo-chopping, western-idiom speaking lads is increasing. You pose a good question. How do we insure that OUR victims are both the latter AND the former? I wish I knew.

Love Phil X

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One pinprick-sized escape that I'm trying to exploit is cultural gap.
You see, Phil, despite how much non-judgmental and/or informed or cultured one can be, SOME cultural aspect and prejudices run deep in an individual. It's natural: we are, at least in part, the product of the environment in which we are raised. Most of the "new breed" of lads would still flinch if we play the religious angle, for an example.
If there are new levers to pull, I reckon that's the way to go.

Well, my 2 infernal cents Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose is back and she sounds tired. Maybe it's time she got out of the "dating" game?

Quote:
please i know am poor girl but with God am rich so stop insulting yourself pls.

I reply:
Quote:
Darling I'm not insulting anyone. Myself or you. when I say poor I don't mean money I mean I feel for you. I am sad for you. I want to make you happy. And I'm sure that you are probably rich with God because he loves honest, decent good christians like you and hates cheaters, liars and thieves. Darling, I've cancelled the trip to senegal now. It's a shame because I really wanted to come to Africa. Ditz is upset too because she thought Paul seemed really nice and she wanted to see the tigers and bears.

You don't seem as keen on me coming to see you anymore and I can never get an answer when I telephone so I guess you've either changed your mind about me or found someone else. Please if you ever loved me tell me the truth. If you are going to break my heart then do it now. I can't stand not knowing how you really feel about me.
I will never forget you.

Your Glenn. XX

She says:
Quote:
please am sick and tired of all the your story of ditz and paul , lets face what we are doing cos i think you dont know what you are doing again since you meet ditz.

let her be sad, whats mine concern if she is angry.

Yeah? Well I'm sick and tired of your story about being a refugee in Darfur, numbnuts! And don't talk to Meg out of The White Stripes like that - she happens to be a personal friend! I reply:
Quote:
Well first of all darling. I have to say that's a very unchristian attitude you have. Ditz is my friend and I'm disappointed that you don't care if she's sad or not. As for us, well, I still thought we could have had love but you seem prepared to throw all that away. Perhaps I never really knew you as well as I thought I did. Unless I hear from you different I will get in touch with another girl I know on the dating site I met her before you and we chatted a bit on the phone and sent some emails but I stopped when I met you because I thought you were the one for me. She's my second choice you were my first. I need someone to share my life and she is prepared to meet me if I want her to.
I hope it's not too late for us but if it is I wish you well and no hard feelings.

Glenn XX

I have a feeling though that Rose wants an easier victim. Ah well. Chalk up another (pre-supposing they have morals) slightly demoralised scammer.

Love Phil X

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Meg white should tear him a new one Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be my guest! Because of course, I tell you everything. I think Rose needs to know how upset you are that you're not going to see the beasts in their natural habitat - internet cafes.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha ha!! Rose is back but she doesn't know it yet. She just sent a mail to my recent 4ppl profile http://www.4ppl.com/TheHaz saying:
Quote:
Hello dear
Am miss Rose, single ,tall never married, i viewed your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion,reply to me via my email address([email protected])i will send my pics to you later.
Rose.

I can't resist giving her another whack with the stick. Let's see if we can make her as tired of it all as last time. I don't want to complicate things for myself so I'm using Doughnuts's email address.

I replied:
Quote:
Hi Rose. Thanks for the letter on 4ppl. You sound pretty and look even prettier. My name's Leonard. Leonard Neil Arthur Doughnut is my full name. But everyone calls me The Haz. It's a bit like David Hasselhoff is called The Hoff but in my case it's because whenever one of my homeboys says who's got the dope? I say " I has!"

Write to me soon princess. I want to know you better.

The Haz X

I fully expect the same Dakar scripts as last time but now I want lad love-talk. After all, her profile is esxybeby Very Happy

Love Phil X

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Haz... That's great! And at this rate, the whole room will need new computer monitors! Laughing

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The Haz.................now I know who to avoid on that site! Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did a search for Haz on 4ppl.com. Came up with diddly squat Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Try this.............. http://www.4ppl.com/TheHaz

and you will never be the same again! Search for TheHaz

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right! Despite having seen that before, it still brought tears to my eyes! I will NEVER doubt the power of "The Haz".

ETA: Your profile inspired me. Who could I find that would put off a normal person, yet still attract a scammer??? I found a picture of SEAN PENN in drag and posted it up! let's see if anyone bites Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, . I've got her hanging on my 4ppl account as well. Her and .

Right now, trying hard to get them both off script.

I'm on there as . Yeah, that Merlin.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yep, know all about that Merlin!

I am giving up my Morgain Le Fay ways. Or am I? Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@zapmaster Small world! I just got Benita too. According to her she took one look at The Haz and:
Quote:
i just read through your profile now and i was deeply moved.

To the bathroom to throw up I would have thought but no she wants to
Quote:
have a pleasant warm moment of love with a stone kiss

ouch. sounds painful.
@Morgain We're quite a literary bunch over here in the "Love" section aren't we? Are you and Zap swapping Geoffrey of Monmouth or Sir Thomas Mallory references?

Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I cannot rule out subconscious inspiration by way of Morgain's name, but the whole modality was going to be about long rambling posts in faux-Arthurian English.

Unfortunately, the first few lads I hit with that didn't know what to make of it, and never responded.

So I dialled it back, but I kept the rambling posts up.

I never quite come out and say, "I'm Merlin, I'm a great magician." I just ... hint. And suggest. And refer to the Art and the Way and the Craft (whatever the hell they are) and a 'thrice-shrived athane'.

And of course I ladle on the romantic language. I almost hope it's a ladette; I'd hate to be wasting this on a lad Mr. Green

Current score:

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have bank details, of a sort, off of Rose and Benita.

I can't be certain if they are fake accounts, or real accounts in a real bank.

I know accounts in real banks go to Alan, but how do I work out the difference?

Current score:

Mortar x3
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I go to login to 4ppl and who do I see at the top of the list? MERLIN!

And funnily enough, two people have already written to Sean Penn Wink

eta: the profiles I have on 4ppl are:

Just so we don't accidentally bait each other

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah. This scammer's boring. All script and no action. Even when The Haz says:
Quote:
Hi Baby.

I sent that letter you wanted. Write to me soon. I have a big hard-on that has your picture stuck on the end.

ROCK N ROLL!!

Love The Haz XX

The process grinds on. I'm going to play along with the attorneys and the barristers then see if I can start twisting them my way later. Some interesting chop though. The bank logo is this:

It's a little blue man a-strolling on safari!
The attorney sent me his passport! Don't know why - never asked for it.
Image Image
His names Diop C4mera but I call him Drop Camera. Here's his certificate:

So I'll jump through a few of their hoops. Looks like they're a slick operation. Maybe I can get something useful out of them.

Love Phil X

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rabobank seems to be real, scammer just lifted the logo...

Drop Camera... he he he

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic