SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

someone wants a sergeant?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If someone wants a handsome sergeant i have one to give.
Image[/code]

Last edited by Sweet Poetry on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sara,

We do need a little more information to verify this is a scammer. Could you post the first email or two, or a link to any dating site profiles this person is using?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, my sweet honey... I'mm here... looking for the right words to say to you. I couldn't find them.

I think about our moments and our dreams! I can't think right, I just can cray!

I need to tell you something.

The worse thing happenned with me. I was stolen! All my money in the bank was stolen! Also the limit of my account.

I went to the police office with the officer of the bank and I made an "Accident report" (idon't know if this word is correct). They believe in a hacker in my laptop made it. So they took my laptop to scann it.

By the NDA i didn't told about you/ us, but i guess you must don't call me or ssend messages.

They (police) asked me for change my telephone numbersn and i'll do it.

When i can i write to you again! Now i'm using a friend computer.

God bless you!

I love you and will always do in this life and the next.

yours
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

today i received it:

MY LOVE,

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHING SINCE I WAS CALLING YOU ON PHONE AND I WAS BEEN ANSWERED BY AN ANSWERING MACHINE AND SOME HOURS LATER YOUR PHONE RANG A LOT OF TIMES AND YOU NEVER PICKED UP.
I LEAVE YOU TO GOD'S JUDGMENT,YOU THINK YOU CAN TOY WITH MY FEELINGS,AFTER GOING A LONG WAY TOGETHER,YOU SAW A MAN ON THE SITE,MAYBE MORE HANDSOME AND RICHER THAN I AM AND YOU FELT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEEDED SO YOU WANNA DUMP ME AND GO FOR GOLD.
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND I STILL DO,I NEVER STOLE IN MY LIFE AND WILL NEVER DO MY LOVE,I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM BUT I THINK THERE IS A MIX UP SOMEWHERE,I STOLE YOUR MONEY?THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE,I HAVE BEEN AN HONEST PERSON SINCE BIRTH AND I WAS THOUGHT A LOT ABOUT HONESTY BY MY DAD AND I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE DISGRACED AND EMBARRASSED IN SUCH A MANNER LIKE THIS.
HONEY,IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS SAID,KINDLY COME ONLINE OR PICK MY CALL AND LETS IRON THINGS OUT AND PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAILS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE TILL NOW I STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE YOUR ACCOUNT WAS HACKED,I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HACKING BUT I MADE SOME FINDINGS AT THE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT AND WHAT I WAS TOLD IS THAT TRULY HACKING OF ACCOUNT DO EXIST BUT ACCOUNT LIKE YOURS CAN'T BE HACKED,ACCOUNT THAT ARE HACKED ARE ALWAYS WITH MUCH MONEY AND BESIDES DO YOU BELONG TO ANY SECRET SOCIETY?
PLEASE HONEY,WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND JUST A DAY TO THAT MEMORABLE DAY,PLEASE DON'T LET THE TIME SPENT TOGETHER,THE FEELINGS,THE MEMORIES SHARED,THE HAPPINESS WE FEEL WHEN TOGETHER AND THE GREAT THINGS WE DID TOGETHER JUST GO DOWN THE DRAIN JUST LIKE THAT.
I BELIEVE ALL THESE IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL BECAUSE HE IS NEVER HAPPY TO SEE US HAPPY.
WE COULD FIGURE THINGS OUT AND IF TRULY YOUR ACCOUNT WAS HACKED I COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHEN I GET THERE,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND STILL DO AND WILL ALWAYS DO.
YOU ARE ALL I THINK ABOUT AND RIGHT NOW YOU ARE MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE,I AM SUFFERING AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU xxxxxx,PLEASE COME BACK TO ME,

YOUR LOVE

GREG
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post headers? This way we can verify if he's a scammer or not.

Welcome to the slaughterhouse, by the way Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's here. But i know he is a scammer, i just lost money for him and i just see he is Nigeria.

Received: by 10.42.227.8 with SMTP id iy8cs68689icb;
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:45:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.43.62.19 with SMTP id wy19mr2072607icb.97.1300074302754;
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm18-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm18-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.37])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id e15si18173094icb.12.2011.03.13.20.45.02;
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.37;
<< Snip to prevent blowout - Spot>>
Received: from [41.155.60.2] by web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:45:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need chance my name here. This name is I use by my character. i already have two mugus with me (using this name), beyond the sergeant. But the sergeant i need to give for someone because he knows my true name, my telephone numbers and address. I guess we can fool him.
Can you help me?
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mauritius, it seems.

Sorry for what you've been through. As many will do after me, I strongly suggest to break all contacts if he has any RL info about you.

Some of our members will gladly lead ths lad along a merry dance for you Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
spot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sara moritz wrote:
I need chance my name here.

PM a Moderator with the new name you wish to use.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic