SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My FAVORITE so far!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PinkPirate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I began scambaiting quite a few months ago when it seems that my spam inbox just exploded with scams. I tried all kinds of techniques but the scammer would lose interest when it realized there was no money to be made off me. Now, I have the BEST way to keep them on the hook. I have been messing with 2 of them since January and they are getting frustrated to the point of sending me all upper case emails, DEMANDING information and using the work OKAY every other word. You know you have truly pushed them to the point of no return when their grammar and spelling deteriorates.

I had a person send me a loan at 2% email. I sent back that I had already responded to this offer on his OTHER email and listed it using the same server as the scam person, live.com. I figured the email I supplied HAD to be taken by someone else already. I was wrong. I mentioned in that intial hook, I had already paid him 12000 usd and figured they meant to confirm they received the last payment of 4000 but accidentally sent their original email. Within seconds I received an email from the address I supplied. hehe. I then went into live.com and created an email pretty much the same with 2 different characters. I replied to the scammer and put my new live.com email address on there as well, asking what was going on with the new address. hehe this just escalated things. Since January, I have gotten 2 more of the loan offer and each and every time, I email back about I just sent, via WU, a large amount of money, figured they were emailing me with a different account due to different departments in their org, etc. I actually had the last one watch me rack up 15000 money sent to my live.com person whom I named Aijon. They really freaked out, emailed me there and asked me if they could get in on the scamming me, kind of double team me. hehehe. The other one who I have been messing with the whole time, has begun sending me emails wanting my email user name and password because the bank will be sending me a code I need to access my email account, which, I already access. Just now, I got an email from that person who created the email account to match what I said I was communicating with and changed the contact information that shows up in my inbox. I saw I had an email from my fake account and thought perhaps I went nuts and sent out something. hehe nope, was not me but my favorite scammer. This very same scammer, 2 days ago, at 3 am my time, sent me an email from the nigeria government telling me they were going to report me to the FBI because I keep sending my character money and my character is a fraudster! They said they know everything about me, listed my name, the one I use for scam baiting, the person I was dealing with, Aijon, his company and how much I have paid. They panicked and started telling me my name, the wrong name. They started demanding my correct name and address and phone number. I explained they have been monitoring my emails, they already know. Now, I cc them on any emails I send to the scammers or myself. I went through and wrote myself a lovely letter explaining why I was acting crazy with 2 different accounts, etc. My scammer went CRAZY! He really hated being called an idiot with no honor nor education. I sent the nigeria scammer an email copying the demand for my information stating I laugh at him, my family laughs at him, heck, my neighborhood laughs at him. Then I did state I have guilt because obviously the fellow has a condition causing him to be nice from one of his addresses and an idiot from the othe. I just told the nigeria email that if the person had asked nicely, I would happily give my login information. OH, I totally forgot, the scammer, prior to using my character name, was Kelly Smith with Gate Loans. So, when I communicate with myself, whom I send the money to every few days, I cc Kelly, the scammer, nigeria and of course, myself. hehe this is the BEST fun I have had with these people. I do not need to come up with WU numbers or scan wrinkled paper that is unreadable, nor do I need to give a real phone number. I just respond with, we already spoke and I sent that information to you already, check your other inbox Smile
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The classic dolla chop modality with your twist on it. Nice. They hate losing money. Carry on!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Pink Pirate! Very Happy
If your lads are only half as confused by your mails as me you have inflicted serious lad pain! Maybe you can post one of your finished baits in "Publish your work" so even I can understand the trick and learn from you. Laughing

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 'Eater PinkPirate.
You're off to a good start with that dolla chop. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PinkPirate wrote:
I began scambaiting quite a few months ago when it seems that my spam inbox just exploded with scams. I tried all kinds of techniques but the scammer would lose interest when it realized there was no money to be made off me. Now, I have the BEST way to keep them on the hook. I have been messing with 2 of them since January and they are getting frustrated to the point of sending me all upper case emails, DEMANDING information and using the work OKAY every other word. You know you have truly pushed them to the point of no return when their grammar and spelling deteriorates.

I had a person send me a loan at 2% email. I sent back that I had already responded to this offer on his OTHER email and listed it using the same server as the scam person, live.com. I figured the email I supplied HAD to be taken by someone else already. I was wrong. I mentioned in that intial hook, I had already paid him 12000 usd and figured they meant to confirm they received the last payment of 4000 but accidentally sent their original email. Within seconds I received an email from the address I supplied. hehe. I then went into live.com and created an email pretty much the same with 2 different characters. I replied to the scammer and put my new live.com email address on there as well, asking what was going on with the new address. hehe this just escalated things. Since January, I have gotten 2 more of the loan offer and each and every time, I email back about I just sent, via WU, a large amount of money, figured they were emailing me with a different account due to different departments in their org, etc. I actually had the last one watch me rack up 15000 money sent to my live.com person whom I named Aijon. They really freaked out, emailed me there and asked me if they could get in on the scamming me, kind of double team me. hehehe. The other one who I have been messing with the whole time, has begun sending me emails wanting my email user name and password because the bank will be sending me a code I need to access my email account, which, I already access. Just now, I got an email from that person who created the email account to match what I said I was communicating with and changed the contact information that shows up in my inbox. I saw I had an email from my fake account and thought perhaps I went nuts and sent out something. hehe nope, was not me but my favorite scammer. This very same scammer, 2 days ago, at 3 am my time, sent me an email from the nigeria government telling me they were going to report me to the FBI because I keep sending my character money and my character is a fraudster! They said they know everything about me, listed my name, the one I use for scam baiting, the person I was dealing with, Aijon, his company and how much I have paid. They panicked and started telling me my name, the wrong name. They started demanding my correct name and address and phone number. I explained they have been monitoring my emails, they already know. Now, I cc them on any emails I send to the scammers or myself. I went through and wrote myself a lovely letter explaining why I was acting crazy with 2 different accounts, etc. My scammer went CRAZY! He really hated being called an idiot with no honor nor education. I sent the nigeria scammer an email copying the demand for my information stating I laugh at him, my family laughs at him, heck, my neighborhood laughs at him. Then I did state I have guilt because obviously the fellow has a condition causing him to be nice from one of his addresses and an idiot from the othe. I just told the nigeria email that if the person had asked nicely, I would happily give my login information. OH, I totally forgot, the scammer, prior to using my character name, was Kelly Smith with Gate Loans. So, when I communicate with myself, whom I send the money to every few days, I cc Kelly, the scammer, nigeria and of course, myself. hehe this is the BEST fun I have had with these people. I do not need to come up with WU numbers or scan wrinkled paper that is unreadable, nor do I need to give a real phone number. I just respond with, we already spoke and I sent that information to you already, check your other inbox Smile

PLEASE space out your words next time Sad too hard to follow and read. great post, had me lol'ing many times, but i also had to mark my place a few times with the mouse to not lose track. lol

Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually copied and pasted the thing into a Word document and opened it out into bullet points. It's worth reading again.

Did it take you long to work out this modality?

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic