SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the longest you have had an old lad come back to you?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out an ASEM back in May 2009 and a lad replied. I baited him for about a week.

Now the lad is back, after almost 2 years, and is asking for more work. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's been stredded in hash conditions, all that time. Razz

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well done on even being able to remember him that far back!!

my only experience was the lad who seemed to have lost control of his Marey Janne account : last year and has recently got back in so is trawling his old emails to revitalise scams

unfortunately we know there are quite a few baiters in there who are still "harppy to hare from you" as he would say Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sven keeps sending him pictures of hares which he is confused about Cool

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L0rd Goldsmith recently returned after three years absence (7 January 2008 to 13 February 2011).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bait_my_hook wrote:
well done on even being able to remember him that far back!!

Well at the end of the last bait I told him to contact a client. I didn't hear from him anymore, until now.

I recognised his name and he also did finally email my client and phoned my number twice.
He was the lad that replied to my ASEM regarding my blackandwhite amateurs site.

However his IP has changed now so it looks like he has moved from Togo to Nigeria.
I was very surprised that he even kept my old email and number.

I suppose some lads do keep records or thier old scams and contacts.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeandLouise, I hope you get good pics from the lad.

I use Yahoo messenger very seldom but sometimes I log in and if I see one of my first lads I baited back in 2008 online, I say 'hello' and we chat a little. He probably knows he won't get anything from me and I don't try to bait him anymore. No hard feelings anyway. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest so far is

Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:12 AM

still going and still hopefull

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two months over a year of (scarce) correspondence with Emmanuel O, who's trying to get a few bucks and a letter of invitation from me to make his movie Very Happy

I keep adamantinely refusing to do ANYTHING unless he sends me some test footage, yet he comes back Razz

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this:

Quote:
It is ages since we have read from each other. It is a very long tale to tell but may be as time goes on, I will be able to unfold the story.
I was serving a jail term in Sudan for putting a young damsel into the family way. If you could remember vividly well, that was why I was actually demanding money from you while I was in Sudan. On the eve of my departure, I was arrested by the local police and Islamic gendam for violations of their customs, tried under the sharia law and was sentence to two years imprisonment which I have just served.

I left Sudan some three days ago and just landed in the United Nations office in Nigeria where i am actually being rehabilitated for now.

Not a love lad. He has a consignment box for me. His diplomat has been at 'my nearest international airport' awaiting payment since long before he 'went to Sudan'.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he needs some more rehabilitation ... baiter style.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once in a while I get an email from a scammer pretending to have collected $x million from a lad I briefly baited a few months before. Because of my "outstanding support" Rolling Eyes he wants to cut me in for a few hundred thousand.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic