SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ten US lads arrested and charged

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sighted on El Reg:

Quote:
Federal prosecutors have accused 10 people of fleecing $1.5 million out of victims throughout the US with an advanced fee scam that promised lavish inheritances if they paid money up front to facilitate the transfers.

The alleged ringleader of the group was Claudio Uche Dibe, 25, of Gardena, California, prosecutors said. He was extradited last month from Canada, where he fled in 2009 after learning he was under investigation. He is charged with 15 counts of wire fraud for his part of the operation, which prosecutors said involved sending spam to thousands of potential victims.

Feds also charged Bright Amesi, 25, of Gardena, and Briceson Loving, 25, of Lawndale. They were each charged with 15 counts of wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Dibe, Amesi and Loving appeared in federal court in Los Angeles on Monday and entered pleas of not guilty. Seven additional defendants living in Southern California and New York City, were also indicted on 10 counts of wire fraud each.

Four of them have pleaded not guilty and the other three are scheduled to be arraigned next week.

The defendants are accused of running a classic Nigerian 419 scheme, in which email senders pose as attorneys, diplomats, and government officials who are overseeing the disbursement of millions of dollars in inheritances. The emails claim the recipients are the distant relatives of wealthy people who have recently died. They say that all the recipient has to do to receive the money is to pay small costs up front to get the process started.

The defendants allegedly asked for small amounts of money initially and once they are paid, the defendants demanded increasingly larger amounts, as much as $35,000, prosecutors said.

According to prosecutors, one of the accused scammers wrote in an email that one victim “is insisting that he does not have more money, though I believe he will be able to come up with money .... I believe that ... he will pay big money, which is what we are all after.”

Dibe is being held without bond.

10 down, 99,999,990 to go. Smile

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

99,999,990 beer bottles sittin on the wall, you take one down, you pass it around, you gat 99,999,989 beer bottles on the wall Very Happy

But great news!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beat me to it Bankster! just been reading that

would be nice to think that some baiters via Alan had a hand in their downfall eh? Cool

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Has anyone baited them?

Claudio Uche Dibe

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They cannot imagine what awaits them within the USA penitentiary system. The social dynamics of them trying to fit into a particular gang would be fascinating.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In our US prisons, these guys will just continue on, having computer access, unless when they are convicted they will be denied computer access in prison and also in our prison system they will just learn new ways of scamming and other illegal activities.

There are US prisoners who are experts of love/romance scamming to get the victims to put money into their commissary accounts at the prison. Years ago before the internet these "scammers" answered personal ads, etc in magazines and newspapers, now they have graduated to the internet. For a number of years I was involved in a prison ministry program and the stuff I learned from prisoners you cannot imagine.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, Morgain is right. Not so much punishment as a "time out" For bad guys. Unless one, of course, get him to sport a rival prison gang's tattoos. Laughing They will be out early for over crowding I'm sure anyway...it is Kalifornia.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They will be out early for over crowding I'm sure anyway...it is Kalifornia.

Hopefully its s Federal law that have broken so, AFAIK, they'll do the full time in a Federal correctional institution.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Looks like you hit the nail on the head..........federal prison may be their lot.

Quote:
Federal prosecutors have accused 10 people of fleecing $1.5 million out of victims throughout the US with an advanced fee scam that promised lavish inheritances if they paid money up front to facilitate the transfers.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then they are headed to the zoo. They will no doubt be consumed by other inmates rapidly if they don't learn to fight. I don't wish Fed pen on anyone. No offense if there's any BOP here, but you know how it is!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope they get but raped in prison... on the other hand, US tax dollars will be paying for their food...

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since these are nonviolent crimes they will probably avoid the worst that the Federal Bureau of Prisons have to offer (like the Supermax at Marion, Illinois, where John Gotti lived and died). They are more likely to go to a medium security facility like the one in Butner, North Carolina, where Bernie Madoff resides. They are guaranteed to be free long before Bernie. Mad

Edit: style change

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It costs US taxpayers anywhere from $18,000 to $31,000 per year to house an incarcerated person -- that includes his/her housing, food, dental, medical, Guard and staff wages, utilities, facility maintenance, legal fees, etc

In 2008 there was nearly a total of 3,000,000 prisoners and the US is the world's largest jailer so multiply that times $20,000 a year.............staggering

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic