SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Time Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things like this:

Quote:
Seriously, you are insulting my personality.

Are indicators that he is off-script. That can often be the hardest step for a novice baiter. Nicely done.

Note: not sure whether you're doing this, but its generally good practice to respond, at most, once per day per lad. Also, lotto lads are some of the hardest to bait, but you seem to be just doing fine. Just don't be disappointed if he drops you--they have short attention spans.

This is curious too:
Quote:
** (NB) **: You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Microsoft Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claims over your STMicroelectronics Company Winnings. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to this notification letter that is sent to you, kindly delete it from your e-mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. STMicroelectronics Company shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. Winners are also advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT).
The ST Microelectronics Company Promotional Team.

You could have Olatunji G0mer, David 0Keye, or some of our other resident dolla choppers contact your baiter character and attempt to trick him out of the fees.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lachesis wrote:

This is curious too:
Quote:
** (NB) **: You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Microsoft Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claims over your STMicroelectronics Company Winnings. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to this notification letter that is sent to you, kindly delete it from your e-mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. STMicroelectronics Company shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. Winners are also advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT).
The ST Microelectronics Company Promotional Team.

Even for a noob i found this strange as well! maybe i really won $485k Laughing Laughing Laughing hahaha
Lachesis wrote:
You could have Olatunji G0mer, David 0Keye, or some of our other resident dolla choppers contact your baiter character and attempt to trick him out of the fees.
is this a good or a bad thing? not up on the characters yet!
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the dollar chop is one of my favorite modalities. I use it, or a variation on it, in about 80% of my baits.

Basically the concept of the dolla chop is simple: make the lad believe that another lad has tricked you out of your money. For example, by hacking your inbox and stealing the MTCN and getting to Western Union before your lad.

Generally if you find your lad becoming too out of line, just say something like:

Quote:
Confirming that I need to pay the 'tax agency clearance fee (or whatever ridiculous fee you can think of) to the official bank account as your assistant Mr. (dolla chopper name) instructed:

BANK: CITIBANK
ACCOUNT HOLDER: BEN ROETHLISBERGER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 592888822

This generally leads to either the lad being stupid and not realizing what's going on, or frantic attempts to convince you that Mr. Roethlisberger is FRAUDSTAR CROOK.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Ericmangini.... Laughing

Regarding Mentor you have a PM !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. May your baits be long and fruitful, and may scammers curse your name forevermore Mr. Green

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
powerhouse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I Would Have Heard About This Forum Before I Replied!
But I had already replied before I found you guys:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 2:17 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Urgent Response Required.‏

I apologize for my delay.

Bank of America
Miami, Florida
Acct # 19781552414
Acct Name: Powerhouse
Personal Email: [email protected]
Home Address: 2901 W. Flagler Street, Miami, Florida 33135
Cell: XXXXXXX

How soon can I get paid? Be sure to send details to my personal email address, as this is my work email address.

Powerhouse

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 2:10 PM
To: Powerhouse
Subject: RE: Urgent Response Required.‏

Hello Again;

I have long waited to hear from you since my last correspondence to you to no avail. You had earlier requested for a weblink to enable you confirm that Gen. Franciszek Gagor (Head of the Army Chief of Staff Poland) died truly in a plane crash involving Dagestan Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 which occurred at Smolensk airport in western Russia on 10th April 2010, but I have since sent this to you yet you have not responded. All the same, I want to inform you that everything to facilitate the successful transfer of GBP26, 400, 000 pounds (Twenty Six million Four hundred thousand British Pounds sterling) to your desired account is set. I have already made application in your name which you will fill and submit at the relevant unit of the bank as the next of kin of the deceased.

What I want from you now is your full contact details and an account for the
transfer while I arrange to meet you for sharing of the fund as agreed immediately the fund is transferred to your account.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so as to upload your data into our bank customer database to reflect in the bank system that you are the named next of kin/will beneficiary of this fund. Kindly reply to my private e-mail address: [email protected] for more details.

See below the weblink of the scene for your perusal again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264964/BREAKING-NEWS-Plane-carrying-Polish-president-crashes-Russia.html

Regards,

Mr. Kolar Marjan,
Head Prime Line,
NatWest Bank Plc.
============================================
So I had cc'd the FBI on the email but of course no reply again from the Scamster.

After reading the successful baiting you guys have done, I will definitely not pull a rookie mistake like that again! Confused

Glad to join Eater.
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Powerhouse. I only joined the sport a few days ago as well! highly addictive!

Anyway i think i've lost my first, i dont think he took too kindly about being called gay. trying to retrieve the situation i sent this

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barr,

I would just like to thank you for your and your associates help with the claiming of monies from the STMicroElectronics Prize fund. After talking to you yesterday your associate Mr. Reynolds contacted me explaining to me how to get the money and the modestest fees involved. Monies totaling US$67,000 in tax agency clearance money was deposited in the account he set up for me at Citi Bank.

Details are listed below:

Confirming that I need to pay the 'tax agency clearance fee to the official bank account as your assistant Mr. B. Reynolds instructed:

BANK: CITIBANK
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Burt Reynolds
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 592888822
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: US$67,000

Mr. Reynolds said it would take about 7 working days for my deposit and the subsequent prize fund to be realised in my account.

Thank you for your continued help over the last few days and now i can put my mind at rest knowing that i will have $418,000 deposited in my account in the coming days.

Kindest Regards,
Eric Mangini

But sadly to no avail Sad

so i copied and pasted the winners email and i'm now Troy Polamalu and what do you know, he also won 2nd place worth $485k. see where i can take it now!
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in the game with Troy Polamalu. Sent a fake moneygram to a fake person, but apparently they are imposters

Quote:
From The Desk of Funds Transfer Service Department
Credit Suisse Bank Limited
21, Haymarket,
London,
SW1Y 4TE
United Kingdom

Dear Esteemed Customer,

This is to inform you that your mail has been received. Seriously, what do you mean? We have verified and notice that no payment was made. Meanwhile, Barr. John Obi Atubu with which you have sent the payment as you have stipulated is not recognized in our database. He is an impostor.

If you take note of the mail sent to you, you will understand the account opening charge is not upto $12,500 as stipulated that you have made. In event that you are sure you made the payment, I would want you to use Western Union International Money Transfer for making the payment.

Note: You have to take note of our email address to avoid unscrupulous individual getting to use our bank name or personnel to mislead people. And once any payment is made by you, you need to take note of the email address with which you send the payment to and immediately delete the message from you mail box for security reasons.

The satisfaction of our customer's is our ultimate goal at Credit Alliance Online Bank International.

Look forward to your prompt response.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Edmund Thomas
Chief Account Department

Here's the money gram:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59067102@N04/5517212348/
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any way of getting bank details from a lad if he is standing firm?

I received this after asking for a bank transfer:

Quote:
Attention: Troy Polamalu,

Thank for your response. Your request for a swift code and Iban to enhance you defray the charges was dully received but you need to know that we only use our account for payment of the said charges when we are dealing with affiliate organizations, companies and government Para status. However, the management recommends that payment from customers like you should be made via Western Union or Money Gram International Money Transfer for security reasons to the company's financial manager whose details are stated below. So do visit any Western Union or Money Gram International Money outlet close to you and make the payment. On this regard, you are hereby advice to send the account opening and activation charges fee via Western Union Money Transfer so that we can commence with the account opening immediately.

1,050.00 USD would not reflect in the Bank bank account and it is too small. The list money that would take effect and would be noticed by the bank is 45,000.00 USD. So, you see why we have to furnish you our online payment receiver information to enhance you do the transaction. You proceed with the short listed information's of our financial Manager who will confirm the payment before your account can be created and accredited to enable transfer carried out as soon as possible.

Note: It is also advisable to change your email address password for security reason and once the payment is made, you can give us a call with to supply the information.

Here is the account receiving officer payment information.

Receiver Name: Mr. Henry Egeonu
Address: 206 West Road, Abuja, Nigeria.
Text Question: Very
Answer: Urgent

So i said back to them a couple of days ago:
Quote:
What do you mean?

It is much easier doing an online bank transfer than doing a Western Union or MoneyGram transfer. You ARE A BANK!!!!!!!! How difficult is it to do a bank transfer????

STOP THE DELAYING TATICS!!!!!!

Regards,
Troy

Was that too firm with them or do they take weekends off as well? I'm sure they'll be back as i seem to have a willingness to pay
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do seem to take weekends off.

No, you weren't too firm at all. I usually like getting flagged, so the bank transfer is the only option left.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic