SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Time Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone,

This is my first time actually responding to a spam mail and baiting them in. Obviously i used a redundant email address to reply but im not really sure where to take it from here!

This is where i am working form:

Quote:
TMICROELECTRONICS COMPANY PLC
Address: 39, Chemin du Champ des Filles,
C.P 21, CH 1228, Plan-Les-Ouates,
Geneva, Switzerland

*******RECEIPT OF APPLICATION DATA********
Dear Esteemed Winner,

Good day to you. Let me inform you once more that writing you is actually a privilege because you are one very lucky person amongst the trillions of people worldwide. Now that we are in receipt of your details, we'll like to inform you that your details has clearly shown that you are the certified winner that we have produced and on that note again we say congratulations to you and your entire household

Our company holds promotions each year just to promote our global publicity and reputations as we plan to exploit more corners of the world with our highly valued products line. This promotion is just one of various ways we are presently using to achieve this global vision of ours. Without much introductions, I am Barr. Simon George, and I am the European zonal co-coordinator and agent of STMICROELECTRONICS COMPANY PLC here in the United Kingdom, and I will be in charge of your claims processing. With the level of excitement and happiness we put across the faces of people each year, we at the STMICROELECTRONICS COMPANY PLC are not disappointed with the millions of dollars we use to sponsor this program each year. We simply call it giving back to the society what they have given us. We know we will attract more patronage as long as this promotion continues. Well, without much enthusiasm let me use this opportunity to also say congratulations once more to you and your entire family and friends who will definitely be celebrating with you at this point in time.

I did receive your email as regards to your winnings, and be informed that this grant was not entered for but your email was selected via internet through our computerized email selector system worldwide. With all these, I like you to know that my duty as your claims agent is to give you step-by-step instruction/assistance to enable you complete your claims and receive your winning fund; to do this you will have to operate a secured bank account from here in the united kingdom. Traditionally, all winners cash prizes have already been secured in a bank coded transfer. Once everything is set you will be given instructions on how to register the bank account online that will fit this purpose for you. During registration of the bank account you will need to enter the transfer code that we will supply to you and with it your account will be credited with $485,000.00. You alone should have access and password to your online bank account.

The only thing you will need to pay to this company is to kindly promo our company logo that you have just won for a minimum period of 6 months after claims. This is a legal agreement between us and winners and we hope you don't default that.
POLICY AGREEMENT LETTER

I...... (Enter your name)........... of ....(your address)..... hereby confirm that i have been awarded this prize money on the basis that I’ll be of good conduct and also help promote this company(STMICROELECTRONICS COMPANY) with their logo advert for a minimum period of 6months.This agreement i made this day.....(date)..... without any form of pressure and fully conscious of its content and meaning. Also i agree that no part of this prize given to me shall be used to sponsor any form of social, economic injustice and violence like drugs and terrorism.

NOTE: You will be responsible for charges and requirements associated with your claims. Moreover, opening an online bank account and if at any point the need arises during transferring of your prize money to your local bank account, you'll be responsible for the charges. This is prior to the fact that our company has already budgeted money for this promotions and there is no extra left for minor cases.

::::: NEXT STEP:::::

Simply fill this form in your reply to us. This should be done immediately,

Mr. /. Mrs. ......................................................................, I am Ready To Open A Secure Bank Account

Dear Sir/Madam,

In receipt, I will furnish you with the bank details with which you'll use to contact them. Your agreement letter will be passed to other board of directors for final approval of payment. Therefore, you are now entitled to your full winnings of Four Hundred and Eighty Five Thousand United States Dollars ($485,000.00) which by now has already been encoded in a bank transfer code.

Enjoy your won prize and Congratulation once more on behalf of the entire Staff and Board of directors of the STMICROELECTRONICS COMPANY.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Simon George,
Tel: +4470-2407-1082
Fiduciary Claims Agent,
STMicroelectronics Company Promo Department,
London, United Kingdom.

** (NB) **: You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Microsoft Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claims over your STMicroelectronics Company Winnings. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to this notification letter that is sent to you, kindly delete it from your e-mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. STMicroelectronics Company shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. Winners are also advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT).
The ST Microelectronics Company Promotional Team.
COPYRIGHT © 2011. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

It's a bit long i know sorry about that, i'm just not sure what to do with them!

At this stage they know my "name" and "address" ect but that is about it!

Any help is much appreciated Smile
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply reply with:

"Thank you for this message but it is a bit confusing to me. Can you repeat your last question?"

As long they're on script don't worry too much about your replies Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used that one, I have also used the word "remove", and they’ll send another copy of their script. They are thrilled to send their scripts to responding email accounts.

And welcome Ericmangini we have a mentoring program that can help too.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers bobdemol,

i added a bit on to what you said, thought i'd add that i have a lot of money already in a round-about way...all they will see is "profitable" Razz

so i sent them this:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barr,

Thank you for your prompt response. As this is an unprecedented situation in my life i am a little confused by your previous message. Can you repeat what you require of me in more simple terms.

Thank you for your patients with me. I am really excited with the situation and have thought of many things to buy already with a possible expansion of my already large profitable company.

Regards,
Eric Mangini
123 Fake Street,
Madeup Avenue,
Edinburgh,
EH2 1NW,
United Kingdom

Cheers for the help Very Happy, i'm sure i'll have another reply more to add by tomorrow Very Happy
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Buried for the welcome,

I'll have to look into the mentoring program because baiting is seriously entertaining!! i've looked on the site before and got a laugh or two!
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to say "Welcome" Embarassed

Only 2 laughs ??? Shocked

Read on a bit more and we're here to help you out whenever we can Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Ericmangini! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Ericmangini.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let me inform you once more that writing you is actually a privilege because you are one very lucky person amongst the trillions of people worldwide.

Am I the only one who noticed this? Ok... who is responsible for the gigantic population explosion?????????? Shocked

And..... welcome to the asylum Ericmangini.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDarkSpecter wrote:
Quote:
Let me inform you once more that writing you is actually a privilege because you are one very lucky person amongst the trillions of people worldwide.

Am I the only one who noticed this? Ok... who is responsible for the gigantic population explosion?????????? Shocked

And..... welcome to the asylum Ericmangini.

Cheers! I noticed that one as well! i was going to play on it but i wanted to bait them first! this is what made me laugh more though:

Quote:
** (NB) **: You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Microsoft Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claims over your STMicroelectronics Company Winnings. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to this notification letter that is sent to you, kindly delete it from your e-mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. STMicroelectronics Company shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. Winners are also advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT).
The ST Microelectronics Company Promotional Team.
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
Welcome Ericmangini.

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
Welcome to Eater, Ericmangini! Very Happy

bobdemol wrote:
I forgot to say "Welcome" Embarassed

Only 2 laughs ??? Shocked

Read on a bit more and we're here to help you out whenever we can Very Happy

Cheers! Looking forward to all this!! It's seriously addictive! even waiting for replies!!!

well maybe more than 2 laughs!

Last edited by Ericmangini on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! So many people here to help you!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Knackers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The hard part is waiting to reply so the lads sweat it out. I think I sent about 30 replys in my first bait on the same day.

Closed lad accounts x3

Closed lad accounts x16 JET Mass-bait

"You learn a lot about people when you play games with them."
-Laura Moncur (not a Lad)
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bigdaddy wrote:
Welcome! So many people here to help you!

Cheers bigdaddy! I signed up for the cherrie mentor programme so that should be a help!

Knackers wrote:
The hard part is waiting to reply so the lads sweat it out. I think I sent about 30 replys in my first bait on the same day.

I've had so many scams in my mail lately i wanted to do something with them! shame i deleted most of them, the one im doing was the only one i had left!

They seem pretty stupid though, my address has been 123 Fake Street, Madeup Avenue...
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a new reply...

disappointing, it was the same message they sent me the last time.

should i start filling it up?
Knackers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love 123 Fake St Very Happy Very Happy
I actually had a lad pull me up on 10 Downing St London...

Quote:
The phone number and address you gave does not exist. It is either that you are fake or you are hiding something. The address 10 Downing street belongs to Prime Minister of Britain. How about that?

Yet still managed to salvage it, maybe ill tell him my real address is 122 Fake St

Closed lad accounts x3

Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending my "details" about 2 minutes ago this is what i got back:

Quote:
STMICROELECTRONICS COMPANY PLC
Address: 39, Chemin du Champ des Filles,
C.P 21, CH 1228, Plan-Les-Ouates,
Geneva, Switzerland

Dear Winner: Eric Mangini,

This is to bring to your humble notice that your mail was received in this office and also your mail content was well noted and understood. With regards to the personal details been provided by you under section 195 (7) 3 of the STMicroelectronics Company terms and condition, you are hereby cleared to redeem your price.

To start the final process of claiming your price, kindly contact our Affiliate Bank for the transfer of your fund with the below information to enable you make an Online Transfer of your winning fund direct to any designated bank account of your choice in any part of the world.

Find Below The Details Of The Bank You Are To Contact
Bank Name: Credit Alliance Online Bank UK
Address: 16th Floor, Five Cabot Square, London E14 4QR,United Kingdom.
Name: Mr. Edmund Thomas (Account Department)
Tel: +44-702-405-3590
Tel: +44-704-574-0967
Email Address: [email protected]

Do ensure that you use the Lottery Origination Name as a subject in contacting the bank.

When sending a mail to the Bank you should note the following;

1. Write the bank and let them know you wish to open a new bank account
2. You should supply them with the encoded transfer code which is ST17269; this code is worth $485,000.00 USD. Again the code is ST17269.

Note: You will be responsible for all charges of this transfer to your destination bank in your country by our affiliate bank, because it is your little commitment to aid our next universal donation for our next cash grant award. Please be informed that a hardcover insurance policy has been placed on this fund which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the fund before it is been remitted to you because it is part of our policy to ensure a good and safe form of transfer. More so, you are to send a scanned copy of either your international passport or driver's license to the Bank for verification, confirmation and identification purpose, always keep this department updated with the latest development between you and the Bank as soon you have contacted them.

Congratulations once more on behalf of the entire management and staff of STMicroelectronics Company Plc and note that you have a deadline of one week from now to complete the transfer of your fund, therefore you should act as quickly as possible.

I dont really know where to go with this....they haven't asked me for anything really yet!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Knackers Patience on answering the lads was the toughest on me at first; now I have gotten quite "lazy" about it and they wait a day or 2 -- or more probably because I hate "whining" and they so do whine! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Knackers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try just sending an email to the bank and say you dont understand what to do next, try and get them off script

Closed lad accounts x3

Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i went with:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barr,

As always thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately i am a little perplexed by this email. on ringing this number provided i was greeted by a Chinese man asking me "what i wanted to order?" to which i replied "A new Bank account please", at which point he got very angry and started saying something about "fried rice" and "Peking Duck".

Can you please confirm that these are the correct numbers.

Regards,
Eric Mangini
Knackers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! He is gunna be pissed when you tell him he gave the wrong numbers for the fifth time! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x3

Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of updates:

This is from "Mr. Barr":

Quote:
Dear Eric Mangini,

Thank your for your urgent reply. I have verified the bank details again carefully. The bank details I have giving to you is the correct details of the bank as it was giving by them. I am not too bewildered about what you said because I just tried calling the bank and it went through. I would want you to try call them with the correct number I have furnished you with.

Thanks for your understanding.
Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Simon George

My Reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barr,

Here are the numbers that I have been trying:

Tel: +44-702-405-3590
Tel: +44-704-574-0967

I have tried these numbers numerous times and have come up with the same thing:
Tel: +44-702-405-3590: A Chicken farm
Tel: +44-704-574-0967: Some sort of Gay Night Club

Now being a very professional business man, I don't find either of these things funny and the second number i find very offensive as i feel you are making a mockery of me, which I sincerely hope you are not.

I am trying to sort all of this out as I realise the time restraints on the deal to go through

Best Regards,
Eric Mangini
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure where to go with it now:

Quote:
Dear Eric,
I have received your mail. What do you actually mean? As a barrister and the claims agent of the STMicroelectronics Company, it is my duty to guide you through the claiming process. As I have stipulated, I have come to a conclusion that you are the one who is skeptical about you being selected in the draw and this is the reason you a saying the fatuous and very unprecedented accuses on the bank details furnished to you. I have been the claims agent of the STMicroelectronics Company for years and have not failed. Only last year, a winner lost her winnings just because she doubted that she don’t know how she became a winner. The second place winner of last year also lost his winning just because he didn’t keep is prize winning confidentially to him. You see, over the years, we have discovered numerously numbers of prize claim impersonal trying to claim winning prizes. During the effort to stop this trend, we discovered that the impersonators are usually a close friend or relative of the intent winner. On this note, the entire staff and board of directors came to a conclusion that any prize claim impersonator discovered again, will lead to the cancelling of that particular winnings.
I have said those things because I wanted to highlight you on the past winners. Seriously, you are insulting my personality. What do you mean by a “gay night club?” I don’t have to say much. I would want you to proceed with the instruction that I have giving you for claiming.
Thank you.
Regards,
Barr Simon George
Ericmangini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Barr,

I was in no way trying to insult your personality. With the sort of money that is on offer you can understand that i am a little anxious to get at the money. A "gay club" is place, in this instance a club, where fellas such as yourself go to meet other men and "enjoy" their company usually accompanied with pounding pounding techno music.

With that sorted out and explained lets get back to the business of my winnings. Could you please explain what i am supposed to do at the bank to receive this money.

I will be passing through London on my way to Geneva on Thursday evening/Friday morning and would be willing to collect a brief case full of money if that would be more agreeable?

Kindest regards,
Eric
Knackers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Seriously LOL Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic