SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometime our work pays off!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a look here.

http://www.citizen.co.za/citizen/content/en/citizen/local-news?oid=177191&sn=Detail&pid=40&Nigerian--gets-22-year-sentence-for-419-fraud

I wonder how long he would have got if he was not married, albeit fraudulently.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
“He was the sole bread winner and the provider for his family,” the magistrate said.
He added that this was taken into account during sentencing.

Still 22 years is a very nice outcome........ Exclamation

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan,

that is awesome, simply awesome
I will be grinning for the rest of the day

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited Naija bois who were operating out of South Africa. How wonderful it would be if this was one of them.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What percentage of the sentence to they serve there? Where I am from you serve half, not that 11 years would not be nice too Smile

Thanks for the info Alan.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome news! Thanks for the heads-up, Alan -- it made my morning! Dancing Banana

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news yet I am confused at what an "effective 22 years in prison" term is. The two ten year and two year terms are to be served consecutively so I take that to be a 10 year term.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am I right in thinking that a Nigerian might not have the most comfortable stay in a SA prison? would be a shame eh? Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic!!!
Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie. Taken from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consecutively
Quote:
Consecutive adj. Following one after another without interruption

"Effective" twenty two years if he does the full term which he won't due to days worked, good behaviour etc. but still a good sentence. I would think that it must be a minimum of eleven years.

Result! Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Great news yet I am confused at what an "effective 22 years in prison" term is. The two ten year and two year terms are to be served consecutively so I take that to be a 10 year term.

You're thinking of concurrently not consecutively.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice article indeed nothing like the smell of lads rotting in a cell to make your day.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic news!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bait_my_hook wrote:
am I right in thinking that a Nigerian might not have the most comfortable stay in a SA prison? would be a shame eh? Twisted Evil

Not to be a downer, but according to a close friend who lives there. najas are generally not too ostracized in S.Africa, they generally hate Malawians, Zimbabweans, and Somalians. These 3 groups generally infringe on the day to day crime, small businesses as well as the more low paying menial jobs.

The prisons in South Africa are highly overcrowded, this guy will probably serve three years of that sentence (to answer everyone else's question on the duration).
*edit
Quote:
Article linked "The sentences for fraud and money laundering will run concurrently with the sentence on the Immigration Act contravention."

Thats a 10 at the same as another 10, and then the two, so a total o 12...but as stated before wll more likely be 3-5.
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ill be looking for a scammer in SA 11 years from now...... Twisted Evil

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This part really got to me

“The court also heard Anyanyueze was from a stable family, a self-employed man, married with three children who depended on him.”

The man actually had no excuses with the exception of greed. Money matter more than his wife and kids.

The mugus have tried to portrays them as “poor” Africans just trying to get money from the west for past wrongs. This articles shows this is all PR. The mugus are just as greedy as anyone it the west.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Alan. One down and 250,000 to go.

Quote:
During the trial it was revealed that he had sent an e-mail to Nwasser stating that he had $10,5 million,

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that $10.5 million shows up more often that any other figure in scam emails. Perhaps some lads do market research and conclude that is what works best.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting this.
It made my day lol.

However I was surprised that a Dr actually fell for this type of scam.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope they will treat him very well in the jail.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he is discharged from prison, I am advised that he will be deported to Nigeria where the local police are waiting for him. Apparently, he has charges to answer in Nigeria as well, so I doubt he will do much scamming for quite some time. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting this and I wonder if these new laws will apply to him
Quote:
The Senate yesterday passed the Anti-Money Laundering bill, with a recommendation of a maximum jail term of 10 years, but not less than five years, for offenders, in addition to fines that may be applicable.

Some financial crimes analysts, however, warned that the maximum punishments prescribed in the bill may not discourage offenders, especially compared to what is obtainable in other crimes.

However, the passage of the bill brings Nigeria to the verge of totally fulfilling the requirements of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), established by the G7 Summit in Paris in 1989.

The new anti-money laundering bill will replace the 2004 version of same bill, which is said to lack the relevant provisions that will make it fully compliant with FATF recommendation.

Full compliance will, however, depend on the speed with which the House of Representatives passes its own version of the bill, which is already awaiting final reading in the House.

Thereafter, major discrepancies between the House and Senate version of the bill will be harmonised in a clean copy that will be adopted by both chambers and forwarded to the president, who appears to be eagerly waiting to sign it into law.

Raised bars

The bill passed by the Senate is slightly different from the version forwarded to the legislators by the president. It raised the bars for cash transaction that can be made outside a financial institution from N500, 000 and N2 million to N5 million and N10 million for individuals and corporate bodies respectively.

The Senate also raised the amount of international transfers that ought to be reported to government agencies from $2,000 to $10, 000 for individuals. It places a duty on bankers and other financial institutions to report international transfers of funds exceeding $10,000 to the Central Bank of Nigeria, from where the records can be accessed by security operatives.

Transportation of cash or negotiable instruments in excess of $10,000 or its equivalent by individuals in or out of the country shall be declared to the Nigerian Custom Service, section 3 of the act prescribed.

Offenders of this section “shall be liable upon conviction to forfeit not less than 25% of the undeclared funds or negotiable instrument or to imprisonment of not less than two years or both.”

The bill also obligates casinos and jewellers, as well as bankers, to properly identify its customers, report transactions exceeding the stated amounts to the appropriate government agency, and subsequently hold their records for at least five years.

Section 9 of the Act requires all banks to designate compliance officers at management level, branches and local offices, who are expected to feed a centralised data base with information.

The Central Bank of Nigeria is empowered by the bill to impose a penalty of not less than N1 million or the suspension of any licence issued to the financial institution or designated non financial institution for failure to comply with this section.

Meanwhile, the Act raised the amount of individual and corporate transactions that all financial institution are mandated to report to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) from N1 million and N5 million to N5 million and N10 million respectively.

Any financial institution or designated non financial institution that contravenes this provision of this section is liable to a fine of not less than N250, 000 and not more than N1 million for each day the contravention continues.

The Act prohibits numbered or anonymous accounts and empowers EFCC, CBN, and other regulatory authorities to place surveillance on suspected bank accounts, access to computer systems, and other records. It, however, denies them the right to tap suspects’ phone lines.

The bill covers offences including converting or transferring resources or properties derived directly from illicit traffic in narcotic drugs and psychotic substances, and participation in organised criminal group, racketeering, terrorism, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, tax evasion, sexual exploitation, and others.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5680874-146/ten-year_jail_term_for_money_launderers.csp

Posted up 02March 2011 in Nairaland.
http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-614941.0.html

The original article quoted is from 02 March 2011.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic