SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not a 419er, but nontheless, scamming

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Click here to see how a 'psychic' detective was exposed as a fraud on a recent Inside Edition progamme.
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must hurt for the woman Very Happy Shame on her! She could help our lads to see if they're talking to a baiter xD

Don't think I'm gone, I'm busy RL atm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to become a super-baiter]</a>
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many charlatan psychic detectives out there.

Having said that there are some legal authorities who will say that some "sensitive" people had led them in a specific direction for clues, but that it was not admissible in court.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Snopes.com and others report that in every case, all the "psychic" did was divert and distract the effort to locate missing people, provide the family with false hope, and otherwise make a mess of things.

I think the standard John Edwards rebuttal is called for:

Quote:
Stan: You see, I learned something today. At first I thought you were all stupid, listening to this douche's advice, but now I understand that you're all here because you're scared. You're scared of death and he offers you some kind of understanding. You all want to believe in it so much, I know you do. You find comfort in the thought that your loved ones are floating around trying to talk to you, but think about it: Is that really what you want? To just be floating around after you die, having to talk to this asshole? We need to recognize this stuff for what it is - magic tricks. Because whatever's really going on in life and in death is much more amazing than this douche...
Stan: Because the big questions in life are tough - Why are we here, where are we from, where are we going. But if people believe in asshole douchey liars like you, we're never going to find the real answers to those questions. You aren't just lying, you are slowing down the progress of all mankind. You douche.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The difference may be minute, however I am talking about a "sensitive" person, not a psychic. One of my daughters is called a "sensitive" not a psychic.

Quote:
A highly sensitive person (HSP) is a person having the innate trait of high psychological sensitivity. Carl Jung called it innate sensitiveness. Highly sensitive people, who comprise about a fifth of the population, may process sensory data much more deeply and thoroughly due to a biological difference in their nervous systems.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil or Very Mad

But I still couldn't keep myself from laughing at this exchange:

Quote:
"This is a girl who you said was beaten and killed," Guerrero said. "This little girl is me and you told somebody that she is dead."

"Wait a minute, you didn't disappear?" McQuary asked.

"I'm right here," Guerrero said.

"Well, that's interesting, isn't it," said McQuary.

Backpedaling just won't work in this instance.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To paraphrase Jay Leno, we are still waiting for the headline that reads, "PSYCHIC WINS LOTTERY!"

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Psychic's don't need to win the lottery. They only need to find gullible victims that pay them. Just like lads. Evil or Very Mad

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Years ago we had an admin here, I think his name was Shivers or summat, who hated a douchebag TV psychic called derek acorah.

Just saying.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Shiver Metimbers?

Juan: That just seemed weird of a "psychic" to say. It almost sounds like something a lad would say. Mad

People who claim to be psychic must actually prove that they are (to me) in order for them to even be considered legitimate. It's like this customer I had at my work who claim that there was going to be an earthquake (a major one I'm guessing because both of the times she came in, she spent $500.00 each= $1,000.00 total) the next day and that she was going to perform surgeries on people with the products she bought. The next day came and what do you know no earthquake.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a believer in sensitive intuition, or whatever you want to call it. I was once in California on a wholesale trip to buy things for a friend's store that was just being set up. I dumped into bed at the hotel, only to mumble in my sleep during the night that the 'neighbors' were being loud. I complained that I could hear their headboard knocking against the wall and it was waking me up. My friend pointed out that we were on the top floor and there wasn't anyone on the other side of the wall and nothing had moved except me to complain.

There was an earthquake about 5 minutes later.

It was mild, nobody was injured, but somehow I felt it coming. I'm told horses and dogs do that, too. Confused ::woof::

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Here in hurricane country we are very much aware of the animals taking cover, no birds flying around right before we get hit. Over in a neighboring state they have a goat (yes, a goat) which we call the DIP goat (DIP being the abbreviated name for the street where the goat lives).

The DIP goat has survived 5 hurricanes that I know of. The last 'cane that hit his neighborhood had 5 foot of tidal surge.........but the DIP goat survived.

Animals "know"

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
Psychic's don't need to win the lottery. They only need to find gullible victims that pay them. Just like lads.

I knew you were going to say that!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic