SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the scam here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in my RL spambox, resolves to Kuala Lumpur. What's the scam if any, and should it go into the Surplus?

My Regards
This sender is DomainKeys verified
To: undisclosed-recipients
How are you? I just returned from my oversea trip back to Scotland.I hope your not surprised that I contacted you in this manner.Never mind,it is quite necessary to introduce myself ,I am Miss Ascroft Aisha Hayley,I work with Marathon Oil Ltd UK as assistant senior supervisor.

It might interest you to know that I have Asian blood, my dad came from Riyadh in Saudi Arabia and my mom from Surabaya in Indonesia ,my both parents lived in UK,unfortunately I lost my dad when I was still in college, and that was the reason why I had no opportunity of knowing my father's relatives but it is ok. It is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company and visit Asia for the first time .It is no longer a news that Asia is developing so fast and catching up with developed countries with a lot of tourist attraction centers,it gives me so much joy because I want to witness it and be part of it.

I do not mean to inconvenience you ,I do not want to employ a tourist guide when you are there.I will appreciate it if you can spare your time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses. Could you please tell me little about yourself and let me know the nearest airport to you?
I await for your reply
My Regards
Ascroft

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bound to be a scam, senior oil executives do not spam random strangers on the net looking to employ them as tour guides. Also, people in Kuala Lumpar (Malaysia) have rarely yet to visit Asia for the first time, as they are already there! Laughing The final giveaway is signing the letter with her second name, lads rarely 'get' this.

To find out more, send back an 'OK, I'm interested' mail from a baiting box, not your RL one. Lads rarely keep track of who they spammed in the first place.

My guess is you will be sent a cheque, then the trip is cancelled - but don't worry, you only have to send 90% back, for your trouble. Then the cheque bounces, of course.

Dead Dad could also spawn an inheritance scam, so if one doesn't work, they can try another, or both.

Chuck it in Surplus by all means.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will take care of the expenses.

A fake check and a request for you to send most of it back to him by WU, would be my guess.
Not a format I've seen before though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks folks, not my style so I've put it into Surplus. I don't like any lad to feel unwanted or unloved. Smile

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very unusual format, perhaps there is an element of diplomat/advance clearence customs fee in there too? Or maybe it is as simple as a lad fishing around for local KL/Asian marks who sound a bit credulous to launch another format on them?

Make an intresting bait, either a very smart or spectacularly stupid lad Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic