SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've got this lad so confused.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...that now he's paying the "fees".

In 2 days, I've taken him from a demand that I pay
"Amount: $880.00 only, needed for the normalizing of your local bank at the high court firstly to enable the Federal Ministry for Finance (FMF) finally approve your payment that will commence immediately your bank account details normalized."

to him paying...

Lad just said:

"As soon as I hear from you then I will raise the required normalization fee of $880.00 and confidentially make the payment through our accredited attorney to avoid an eye brow here in our government and is against the law for me to pay or help for a customer or a beneficiary, it is also against our committee ethics."

Uh..... you're supposed to be getting money out of me.
You're not very good at this, are you?
Laughing

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's nothing, I've got a lad who promises in the third act of his script:

Quote:
I am in London,and if you can tarvel down to London [note: I've told him already my character lives in the US] here then I will be the happy person to meet you in person and you will be here for signing of the Foreign Exchang control division after Subsequent approvals and you be here and comfirm that our fund is transfered into your account before we will now go back to your country for sharing of funds and investments as one family.

However I have full confidence in you,and I have discussed with the attorney and he is working on the documents that will back up this funds into your account as the Bank is asking for to make sure that you are the Next Of Kin of this funds going into your account but with the help of our insider in the bank he has taking care of things and his proccessing the documents with the help of the attorney,and this A,B,C documents will cost us money which is 25,000pounds but I am doing everything that I can to make sure that I pay the money because the attorney is already done with the documents,because I have made arrangements plans done with the attorney before this successfully time.

Also make sure you give this business attention more then any other business in your life for now untill we conclude the success of this transaction into your account.

Mr,Ben

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Masterful Very Happy

I can only aspire to such heights Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads offer to do this fairly often. They pay fake money to their fake barrister/banker in an effort to gain trust in you. If you were a real vic that did not understand that the barrister/banker was fictitious wouldn't you be more likely to trust the scammer if he had just paid some of the fee's? Just a trust building tactic on the lads part to get his payday later.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Linoge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew a baiter that had them send him $5 through WU to prove they are real. They were happy to oblige.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Him paying imaginary fees to show willing is one thing. Getting money from the lad is illegal and not discussed here - see the FAQ's.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Bravo said, this is unfortunately common. Crying or Very sad It works very well on victims because they don't know that the scammer is playing all of the roles. I've seen victims who were sucked in for a long time, paid a lot of money and when they realize they were scammed, STILL believe in the initial character who claims to have also lost money. The scammer will use that character to commiserate with the victim, blame the other characters, even fire them - and find "new" bankers, etc to continue the transaction.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he won't be gaining my trust by paying fake money to a fake lawyer.
He'll gain my trust by filling out the 5-page security questionnaire I sent him.

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
make the payment through our accredited attorney to avoid an eye brow here in our government

I do like the thought of an 'eye brow' being an elected government official (yes just a single eye brow, no head or body attached)... perhaps it works for the ministry of the interior ... not sure how it would get on in the foreign office (unable to shake hands) .. most of ours (MP's) are completely bald. It would need a chauffeur and a stylist.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoge wrote:
I knew a baiter that had them send him $5 through WU to prove they are real. They were happy to oblige.

Linoge, what you describe here is called Cash Baiting. We have rules about that. This is what is said about the practice.
Quote:
Baiting for cash:- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the Administrators and Moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email - but be advised, we do not sanction or encourage such discussions and will play no part in furtherance of cash-baiting.

Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Source: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

We encourage new members of this forum to read the "Stickys" at the top of each topic area. I am going to encourage you to do that at least one more time. It will make more things clear to you.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Quote:
make the payment through our accredited attorney to avoid an eye brow here in our government

I do like the thought of an 'eye brow' being an elected government official (yes just a single eye brow, no head or body attached)....

Maybe he's The Rock.....

He's given up on me now, anyway.

For now.

"You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)"
Evil or Very Mad

- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hopefully that is because he used to target deaf and disabled people till he ran foul of the website Reaper set up that sucked a lot of lads into.

That worked really well, I had a lot of fun with them, closing bank accounts on a daily basis

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
conroe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MarkStJohn wrote:
Well, he won't be gaining my trust by paying fake money to a fake lawyer.
He'll gain my trust by filling out the 5-page security questionnaire I sent him.

That is one of the funnier things I read today. Laughing

"currently the bank website is undergoing maintenance" D. A. (PN Bank, Ghana)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic