SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Selling them some goods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have not done any baiting for a while, but I could not resist this one. They want to buy some goods, I told them I had some for sale (check them out!), they replied (see below) that they want to buy them! Shocked Shocked

Now I'll have to make up a few photos! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Mr I*v*o*r B*i*g*t*w*a*n*g*e*r,

Thank you for the response concerning our inquiries for the supply of your products.

We are an accredited commission agent to the Economic community of West African States(ECOWAS) to source for the suppliers of this products.

We submitted your products list from your corresponding email to the organization and they are interested in all your products listed below

419 Dozen Left-Handed Screwdrivers, boxed, platinum tips.

37 Gross Large Scissors, specially blunted for safety.

14 Diesel-powered snowball melting machines - new unused.

In this respect,they requested for the attached photos and price list.

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES(ECOWAS) has finished the construction of their 16 shopping malls in the 16 ecowas member states.,this malls is in the name of ECOWAS for the sales of assorted kinds items to enable the public have access to quality and guaranteed products that is why we contacted your company.

These products are needed in large quantity to be supplies to all the 16 malls in the 16 ecowas member states for sale.

This will be a long term contract agreement between the supplier and the organization.
As an accredited agent, our commission is 1% of the total invoice value of the goods supplies every 6 months.

If the contract is awarded to your company,which means that you will be the sole supplier of the above listed products that will be sold in all the 16 malls and the products will be in your company brand name.

Note: that the tender has been published on the 4th of March 2011 to all interested bidders or their agent, we are representing you as an agent that sourced for your company in this regard.

Our duty is as follows.

1. We will make sure that the contract is awarded to your company by creating closer relationship with the chairman of the (ECOWAS) contract procurement unit.

2.Receiving/obtaining every necessary information from the committee to ensure that all the information reaches your office as soon as it is been published.

Please if your company are interested in the tender ,kindly get back to us by preparing the attached photo with quotation of the listed products so that we would submit your company name and the quotation to the tender board committee as one of the bidders.

When we submit your quotation they will place an order.

These products are needed in large quantity to be supplied to all the 16 shopping malls.Total contract amount are to be paid 40% upfront and 60% before shipment.

Your prompt response & compliance will be highly appreciated.
Best regards
P*h*i*l*i*p A*c*q*u*a
Director
Intermechants LTD(an accredited agent)
23 tudu park,James town

p.o box 109 Accra Ghana
Accra Ghana.
+233 549771813
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [/i]

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could not find any photos on the net of left-handed screwdrivers, blunt scissors or snow-melting machines, so I sent him photos of boxes on pallets instead. twisted: Twisted Evil

Will he fall for them? Very Happy Very Happy

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The top pair are blunt scissors and the airlines allow them on board when you take your knitting.

The ones below are the 5 inch variety and the largest size of blunt scissors

Other but smaller blunt scissors are the type children use in the lower primary grades.

Blunt scissors only mean they do not have the sharp, pointed tips.

-------------------------
This screwdriver was specially formulated by the Coalition of Left Handed Peoples for the Furthering of Left Handed Recognition and Also the Metric System. (AKA CLHPFLHRAMS.) Naturally, KaleCoAuto came to a partnership with them to create this finely machine crafted screwdriver. This screwdriver uses high tech materials, such as steel, and plastic. (NASA uses steel and plastic!) This screwdriver is great for loosening screws on the right side of the vehicle, or tightening screws on the left side of the vehicle.

The above info is legit and the website is below
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snow Melting Machines! (Hey, I used to use them to melt ice in my freezer!) Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
Snow Melting Machines! (Hey, I used to use them to melt ice in my freezer!) Wink

Sorry, this does not meet the exacting specification:

1. it has to be diesel-powered, and

2. specially designed to melt only snowballs

Laughing Laughing

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why go to all that trouble? Just send him a few renamed dll files or add scissors.jpg etc to your email.
Usually lads don't even try to open them, but if he does, blame his computer.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
Why go to all that trouble? Just send him a few renamed dll files or add scissors.jpg etc to your email.
Usually lads don't even try to open them, but if he does, blame his computer.

I thought it was obvious - get the lad to prove how stupid he is by accepting photos of pallets with wrapped boxes on them instead of the items themselves! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like an anecdote I read recently.

A man gets a photo in the mail, taken by a speed camera. In it, his car is clearly exceeding the speed limit. The accompanying letter tells him of the fine he is due to pay for this.

He decides to be smart; as they took a photo of his car, he gets some money, takes a photo of it and sends it in to the police station.

The next day he gets another letter. This one contains a photo of some handcuffs.

He paid the fine.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:

Other but smaller blunt scissors are the type children use in the lower primary grades.

This was the type of scissors that were in the sewing kits issued to us in USAF basic training. That's when I knew they did not trust us.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kensaitichi wrote:
get the lad to prove how stupid he is by accepting photos of pallets with wrapped boxes on them instead of the items themselves! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I don't get this thinking. Lads don't look for ways to SPEND money, they look for ways to steal money. To bait, you have to think like a lad. "What is in it for me??"

What would be in it for a lad to buy scissors? or snowball melters? or anything else?

Making them look stupid? HUH? That's not really baiting. Have someone send some message to you in a language that isn't your "native language" and see if things could get off kilter soon. Heck, just ask a baiter for Oz or the UK to write to you with their internal American English filter off. The wheels will come off the trolly pretty quickly. You might feel like you are in the boot and your bonnet has come off.

If you are wasting their time that is good. I don't know that just trying to make them look stupid, foolish, daft, knackered, hornswoggled, barmy.

Maybe it is just me, but this doesn't ring right with me.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with 'Noid (again), what is in it for the lad?

If all you are trying to do is show how smart you are, sorry, the lad will win, he makes in excess of US$100,000 a year scamming, he won't waste his time in things that don't have any immediate payoff

Ah but wait you say, what about the safaris, the trophy pics, the other stuff that Eater is known for?

Lads have to have time invested in you, you have to show willingness, compliance, show that although you have tried to send WU/MG everything has conspired against you

I doubt very much that any lad would bother with the scenario you have posted above, there is nothing in it for him, unless you have a lot of time invested with him, and he believes that what you are showing is an actual shipment, that he will will pick up in Cotonou, Accra or Ouagadougou

Roy Cropper had a lad that is still waiting for his Aston Martin DB5 to arrive in one of those places, but that took Roy a long time to get the lad off script, and into Roys reality

I wish you well with the idea, and I hope you have the time invested in the lad to pull it off

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I have to defend the OP a bit here....

What is in it for the lad? It will be a classic overpayment scheme. He wants the snowball melting machines.... $5,000 US you say? Here is $6000 plz send the $1K to Joe Blow as he is going to come pick them up....

oooops, sorry your check bounced dude.

Now OP, the problem is your goods might be so outlandish as the lad will twig.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I hear your point The Man. The OP didn't say they were check baiting, just wanting lads to look stupid (his word, not mine).

I think that your idea would be a possible way to salvage the bait. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally as long as we are wasting the lads time then that is the whole point to baiting.
If, along the way, we can make them look like a total idiot, then all the better.

Afterall, each time we send a lad to Sec Sheild or m7cn sec or chop thier dollar, we know that we are making a fool of them.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeandLouise wrote:

Afterall, each time we send a lad to Sec Sheild or m7cn sec or chop thier dollar, we know that we are making a fool of them.

Hmm I'd say the main point of those two modalities are to waste the lads time and frustrate him. Sure if you get lucky and he fills out the CS Survey it usualy contains some good laughs. I've never done either of those to make them look like a "fool".

In fact I always play the fool. I'm the idiot too stupid to make WU work. I'm not trying to make myself look smart. I'd prefer the lad being all pumped up thinking he is working over a dumb maga about to get a payday then have it all crash down on him leaving him wondering what he did wrong..

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic