SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's time like this when I think about how scummy they are

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never ever forget how big wastes of life scammers are, but sometimes I get an e-mail where the lies just really push the point home.

Quote:
My Dear,
I am sorry for the death of your uncle Frederik, here in Africa Malaria is a terrible sickness which kills people every day by day, as you have had the experience through the death of your uncle, i would have been a dead person by now but God said no, for more than a week was unable to recongnise that i was hospitalized, i was in Coma, in fact i can say that i was in the other world, but God relay helped me, for my time have not rich for me to die people die here in the hospital every day by day due to malaria,
My dear, i am happy to have you in my life, whenever i here from you i feel so much as belonging you are such a man with a very good understanding, my dear yes what i mean by(IOOO dollars) is $1000, my dear the doctor said that anytime i want to check my mail that i should let him know so that he will give me the chance since, i can communicate to you for help in paying my hospital bill, and it is his laptop that i used in writing this mail again today, you know as he have been allowing me to write to you if i go to him too much he will not like it any more so i want you to please try and send the money so that my hospital bill can be cleared and i will be discharged, now i am getting much better though i am still on drug to make sure that the sickness go entirely,
My dearest, you know the more i stay here in the hospital, the more the hospital will increase their bills, because they do offer me food here and you know the food is also money i don't want to continue staying here since i am feeling almost alright now so that they will not increase their hospital bill and i don't want to disturb you for money again, i want to know when you are going to send the money for my bill so that i will be discharged, i love you and i am happy that i am alive today, because i did not believe it but God did it for me, i would have lost everything in life including my life, but God said no that i have more time to live here on Earth
Darling, the rev Father, was not asking you the money for his personal use as i have already told you this before, he contacted you for help because i was unable to do anything even to write mail to you, because the sickness was terrible as you can see it killed your uncle who catch it in Congo, it is not a small sickness, so i want you to take your mind off that rev father wanted your money NO, it is for my sake that he asked for the money to clear up my hospital bill, i love you and i am waiting to here positively from you soonest
From Jessy

To give some backstory, the "reverend" e-mailed me out of the blue after 3 months of no communication, saying that she was in the hospital and needed $1000. Then he freaked out when I didn't reply within the next 24 hours. I asked him what she was in the hospital for and what they needed the money for, but he didn't answer, only emphatically saying that the money wasn't for himself but for her. He then said it was impossible for her to e-mail me because there were no computers in the hospital. So I told him that I wouldn't send any money until I got an e-mail from her explaining what was up. Big surprise. She e-mails me a few hours later saying that she "begged" the doctor to let her use his laptop (despite there supposedly being no computers in the hospital), claimed she had malaria, and a bunch of other nonsense. I told her how my uncle had died of malaria in the Congo ten years ago. And behind all that, I'm supposedly in a messy divorce where I lost half of my property and am now struggling to get by day by day.

I know this isn't as bad as a ton of the e-mails I see on here, but this one just annoyed me way more than most. In part because I could see some poor saps out there actually believing this and falling for it.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know exactly where you are coming from. Without going into too much detail i am a carer & although i can handle the cancer scammers because i know it's all a lie, i find the whole concept of using such a terrible illness as a scam dispicable beyond belief.

They are the ones i would seriously like to see getting messed up big style. Once i am better at baiting i will be making a special point of hunting those ones down for the Fridge treatment. They deserve all the pain in the world for being so low. Evil or Very Mad

I did start one as my first bait but i just got so angry that i had to drop them.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find cancer scammers hard to bait as it's difficult to stay detached. I lost my parents to cancer, and that left a scar.

Please put those cancer scammer scum through hell, Fridge.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
I find cancer scammers hard to bait as it's difficult to stay detached. I lost my parents to cancer, and that left a scar.

Please put those cancer scammer scum through hell, Fridge.

I lost my father and my grandmother both to cancer and I've lost uncles and aunts to other serious diseases. So I guess that might be part of the reason why the scammers that do this kind of stuff really get under my skin.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is made worse by realizing that the exact thing that makes such lads hard to bait if you've lost someone to cancer, makes them extremely dangerous to victims who have lost someone to cancer. I guarantee that if you were not aware of AFF, these formats would be the most effective.

There should be a system of trading lads. "I found this cancer lad, and I just can't bait him. I'll trade him for your gold lad."

A lad stock market.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Leon: Me rikey velly much!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all of us have a particular scam that we find more offensive than others.Some just really hit home.You can always step back and let others do the tormenting for you-no shortage of volunteers around here.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told her I'd send the money, then within less than 12 hours, he e-mails me back from the reverend account accusing me of being a liar pretty much, and almost daring me to send the money.

Quote:
My Son,
��� I went to the Hospital yesterday to see Jessy and she told me that you promised to send the remaining money to pay up her hospital bill, well this have not been your first time to promise jessy but at the end you will do nothing, you did promise her some time ago but at the end you could not do anything, thinking that i will have hand in any money you send to her no i have no hand in anything you send to the young girl, i am not greedy neither i am stupid to tamper with anything that you send for the young girl, i am a simple man whom God sent to help people who are in need as the refugees which you have seen yourself,
�� My son, you have to use the information i gave to you before to send the money through western union money transfer so that i will help her to withdraw the money and go and pay up her hospital bill before it will be increased if she stay more than necessary there in the hospital, my Son you said you love jessy and you took her as your own daughter then show her the love now that she need your help. i am not surprised that you .... until you fulfill your promise to� Jessy
Remain Blessed
Rev Fred Maxwell

Since I hate this reverend persona and love to screw up lad's scripts, I'm going to give "Jessy" an ultimatum through "Maxwell":

Quote:
Mr. Maxwell (although I know that is not your real name and I know you are not really a reverend. Do you seriously expect me to believe that are "men of God" who speak like you do out there?),

I do not know who you are, but I do know that you have somehow convinced Jessy that you are a reverend. It is understandable considering how gullible she is. I mean, she was trying to entrust the care of several million dollars to a Swedish businessman she has never met. That, sir, is what we call "naive." She is certainly a precious girl, but, as such, it should come as no surprise that she would be taken in by a man such as yourself. Perhaps to her, you DO seem like a reverend. I have to let you know, however, that to people such as myself, we see right through your sham and we know that you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, trying to scam poor Jessy out of her money.

You know why I didn't send the money some time ago? Not because I couldn't do anything. Sir, I have over 3 million dollars at my disposal. If you will remember, I am a respected business owner here in Stockholm. I didn't send the money because of YOU. I knew you would just take Jessy's money and leave her destitute... as you undoubtedly already have. You are just waited for some other poor schmuck to send her money.

I trust Jessy. She is a precious little angel. But you are the devil himself. Your poor attempts to convince me that you are not greedy, do not want the money for yourself, and are loyal to God would not convince even a child.

If Jessy's longer stay in the hospital raises her bills more, than I will pay that extra money. I would send her $10,000. Hell, I'd probably even send her $50,000. But not to anything designated by YOU.

Remain Cursed,

Stephen Mikael Anders

He can either give up now or, feeling enticed by the chance at $10,000 to $50,000, he might take the reverend out of the picture.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the "reverend" is probably also played by him, there's a good chance of him dropping the character. It's also less work for the notriously lazy lads

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Since the "reverend" is probably also played by him, there's a good chance of him dropping the character. It's also less work for the notriously lazy lads

He probably won't like it, but he was adamant on "Jessy" not being able to e-mail me because there were no computers/internet in the hospital, but when I threatened to send no money, he immediately had "Jessy" e-mail me.

So he should be pretty open to dropping the reverend character. HOWEVER, considering the nature of this scam, he's going to have to put someone else in the reverend's place (you know how these scams go. They make the refugee girl really helpless and hopeless and can't do anything. They usually have their pastor or lawyer doing everything with the girl as supposedly some innocent object of affection).

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also find this type of scammer to be particularly vile. Especially those who attach photos of a real cancer patient who I believe was in Lebanon and died just a few days after the photos were taken. Mad

I've never had a "cancer patient" ask for money to pay the hospital bills. If I did I would ask him for the name of the hospital and wait for his reply. Next, tell him that you approached a favorite charity and persuaded them to pay the hospital directly and he will be discharged in a couple of days. That should get him animated.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
I also find this type of scammer to be particularly vile. Especially those who attach photos of a real cancer patient who I believe was in Lebanon and died just a few days after the photos were taken. Mad

I've never had a "cancer patient" ask for money to pay the hospital bills. If I did I would ask him for the name of the hospital and wait for his reply. Next, tell him that you approached a favorite charity and persuaded them to pay the hospital directly and he will be discharged in a couple of days. That should get him animated.

There is a bait that... technically is still continuing (5-6 months now), but is almost dead. But the girl claimed to be a Haitian girl who went to Malaysia for modeling but got forced into prostitution. After a few weeks of dealing with her, she sends me two pictures. One of an Asian hooker standing on the side of the street, smoking a cigarette. The other was of a clearly different girl in a horrible condition crying on a hospital bed. At first, I laughed because of how incredibly melodramatic the pictures were for what she was saying happened. But then I noticed that the scammer had not realized there were descriptions of the pictures in the file data. The picture in the hospital bed was of a girl in Serbia who had been gang raped in 1991 and suffered extreme psychological, physical, and emotional damage.

This really pissed me off. Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic