SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

National Fraud Authority taking an interest...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12586742

Sounds like they just want them for analysis and don't mention any attempt to shut down the email boxes so shouldn't affect your baits...

Thoughts?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
pondlife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In order for the messages to be useful to track down the scammers, they will need to be forwarded with full headers. If they want this info, then they will need to give very specific instructions on how to do it.
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing that came to my mind is that it sounds like a job opportunity.

The more experienced baiters out there (in here) may wish to think about what consultancy fees represent.

Sounds like a nice retirement job for Shiver to me. Wink

Edit: Disclaimer: This in no way implies that Shiver is in any way 'old' or 'past it' with respect to holding down a full-time job. The author still worships at HIS shrine daily, and never takes HIS name in vain. Grovvel, grovvel,toadie, etc. etc.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just spoke to the NFA (not the National Farmers Union) about this - headers are very useful, but not essential - if you have an email, just forward it. If you have the time, copy in the original headers.

I think that it isn't so much a "track down the scammers" idea, it's more of a "analyse the emails, and block matching ones" thing - I think they are trying to block some of the river, as opposed to cutting off the source.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my opinion, a total waste of tax payers money. They are 'investigating scam' letters and e-mails by databasing a large number of them in an attempt to track down who is sending them (LOL). They also claim there are a small number of scammers organising this. Either they are trying to play down the amount of scam and don't want to scare the public, or are completely un-informed.
Whatever this is, it's just another government waste of time and money. They should be asking online communities like ourselves how to deal with this. Government sponsored scam baiting, now that would be good. That would send lads running for the hills.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Government sponsored scam baiting, now that would be good.

Lol, you could move borders, cancel currency, revoke passports, make up laws on the spot... I'd apply for a job in a heartbeat!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Biting my tongue/lip at:

Quote:

Thinking how I would love to re-state that.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
wowwow wrote:

Lol, you could move borders, cancel currency, revoke passports, make up laws on the spot... I'd apply for a job in a heartbeat!

Was thinking more along the lines of using the spy satellites, so you can tell the scammers that you know what they are wearing and eating for breakfast, then watch them shit themselves (bit like Bourne Supremacy) . Then you tell them they are now laser tagged and if they go near an Internet cafe again .... zap ... *vaporised*

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic