SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vivian, my little mugu girl is in love with Igor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait from 15/12/2010 to 23/01/2011

The actors:
Igor (me)
Vivian Ugba(Senegal)

[img]http://ctrlv.in/18479[/img]

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "

Last edited by mefilas on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Igor

hello,
I visite your profile and I find out that you are the type that suit my heart, which am seeking for, I hope and believe we will walk it out for heart desier, let come out for something good for our love, i believe someone with good zeal, someone who knows what is love and you are the type, when replying contact me through my e-mail adddress. ([email protected]) Iam waiting for the love.
Iam Vivian

To: Vivian

Hi vivian,

my name is Igor and i want to know you!

Igor

My dear
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?. mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Vivian Ugba from ivory cost in west Africa I am 22 years residing in the refugee camphere in Dakar as a result of the civil war .My late father Dr Johnson Ugba was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.I am interest in mary you.I love my darling.this is my picture Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Vivian

[img]http://www.imageupload.org/?di=8129706373415[/img]
[img]http://www.imageupload.org/?di=6129706377512[/img]

Dear Vivian.
I like your pictures, I look at them all the time, I touch them, I smell them….
About me: my name is still Igor, I am 55, I collect bugs, I live in a huge castle and I don’t work. But I am a very rich man and can buy you everything you want.

With love, Igor
(please send me more pictures)

Dearest ,
How is the day?Mine here is very hot and like you know we are living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Peter George, who is the pastor of the(Christ The King Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is(00221-77-679-0857) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in business admin before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here even the Revrend don't know about it because i don't want to loose this money or invest it here in Africa for my safety. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest Yours in love. Your forever in love
Miss, Vivian

Hey Vivian.
So you do speak French? Igor also speaks French so let’s go on in French.
Alors, est-ce que tu peux m’envoyer d’autres photos? Je veux d’aider mais j’ai pas un téléphone dans le château. Est-ce que tu peux me fournir l’adresse email du pasteur ?

Merci
Igor

Chérie,
Je vous remercie une fois à nouveau.I aimerez aussi de vous voir face à face, je vous aime beaucoup et je veux que vous sachiez que vous avez contacté avant que je j'ai vu votre profil que vous correspondent mine et vous êtes le type d'homme que je suis hâte de passer le reste de ma vie avec. Chérie, espère demain et les rêves peuvent ne meurent jamais aussi longtemps que vous croyez en vous et suivez votre coeur. Bienfaits dans votre cœur vous guide pour accomplir beaucoup de choses dans la vie et de surmonter tous les défis, tous les obstacles, et l'amour. Ne jamais abandonner, toujours avoir foi en vous-même et vous obtiendrez le plus beau cadeau de tous, le don de l'espoir et que vous aimez justement méritent. Quoi que vous fassiez de manière à venir, sans jamais laisser reposer toute personne dans la manière de poursuivre vos rêves et les souhaits que vous avez toujours rêvé dans votre vie. Sachez que vous aurez toujours les familles et les amis à invoquer et à stand by quand vous en avez besoin. Voeu à vos paroles et de l'âme que d'aimer les autres avec dignité et respect est la clé pour obtenir de grands succès et l'amour éternel dans la vie. Peu importe ce que vous pouvez décider de faire dans la vie, l'aide et la reconnaissance, sera toujours là de moi. Chérie, rien de tel internate dans le camp de tous les i mail d'envoyer et de recevoir de votre part est de mon ordinateur de bureau révérend et de là je vais recevoir votre appel si vous appelez-moi.

Chérie, il a été i long ont été dans la prière et le jeûne poser Dieu tout-puissant de me donner quelqu'un de bon cœur, quelqu'un qui n'est pas l'argent consciente, quelqu'un qui est OK avec tout ce qu'il a et il est dû avec lui et il ne sera jamais me trahir au dernier. Je crois que vous êtes le one.Please je n'ai pas dit à personne sauf vous sur l'existence de cet argent et je vais comme vous s'il vous plaît garder le secret à d'autres personnes parce que depuis il est (ARGENT) tous les yeux seront rivés sur elle. Rappelez-vous j'espère que vous le miel, c'est pourquoi je vous donne tous les renseignements. Mon amour est pour vous et vous seul, s'il vous plaît, j'ai informé la banque au sujet de mon intention de réclamer cet argent et la seule chose qu'ils m'ont dit est pour trouver un partenaire étranger qui se tiendra en mon nom à cause de mon statut de réfugié et les lois de cette pays.Vous aura 15% de la somme totale m'a aidé et l'argent restant sera géré par vous dans une entreprise de votre choix. Dans ce qui concerne i vont vous aimer pour contacter la banque de suite avec cette information, dites-leur que vous êtes mon partenaire étranger et que vous souhaitez connaître les possibilités d'aider me transférer mes 9,7 millions de dollars déposés par mon défunt père Dr Johnson Ugba dont Je suis le plus proche parent de votre compte dans vos coordonnées pays.Le de la Banque comme suit;

LONDRES Standard Chartered Bank PLC
Adresse clements maison 27 clements London Lane
Le nom de l'agent de transfert est
Wood M. Stephen.
mail ([email protected])
Numéro de téléphone +447031867924
Numéro de fax. +44-8704952419

Contactez-les maintenant sur la façon de transférer les 9,7 millions de dollars déposés par mon défunt dont je suis le plus proche parent. J'ai tracé de 15% pour votre aide et de 5% pour toutes les dépenses qui pourraient se présenter dans ce Sénégal, cher iam heureux que Dieu vous a amené à me voir sortir de cette situation et je promets d'être gentil et aussi vous avez besoin dans tous les domaines de ma vie plus d'investir cet argent depuis iam encore trop jeune pour le gérer. Comme je vous l'ai dit, ce camp est comme une prison et de ma prière est de sortir d'ici dès que possible.Please assurez-vous que vous contactez la banque de sorte qu'après le transfert, vous pouvez envoyer de l'argent de cet argent pour moi pour préparer mes documents de voyage pour vous rencontrer dans votre pays. En attendant d'entendre le plus tôt vous!.
Toi pour toujours dans l'amour
vivian

Dearest,
I thank you once again.I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Darling,tomorrow's hopes and dreams may never die for as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. Kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges, all obstacles, and love. Never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Whatever you may do in future's way, never let anyone stand in the way of pursuing your dreams and wishes you have always dreamed of in your life. Know that you will always have families and friends to rely on and stand by whenever you need them. Vow to your words and soul that loving others with dignity and respect is the key to achieve great success and everlasting love in life. No matter what you may decide to do in life, the help, and the gratitude, will always be there from me. Darling there is nothing like internate in the camp all the mail i send and receive from you is from my reverend office computer and from there i will receive your call if you call me.

Darling, it had been long i have been in praying and fasting ask almighty God to grant me some one with good heart, some one who is not money conscious, some one who is OK with whatever he have and he is due with it and he will never betray me at last. I believe you are the one.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone, please I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Johnson Ugba of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information's of the Bank as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON
Address clements house 27 clements lane london
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Stephen Wood.
mail ([email protected])
Telephone number +447031867924
Fax number. +44-8704952419

Contact them now on how to transfer the 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this Senegal, dear iam glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since iam still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
vivian

Darling this is mail of the reverend.

[email protected]

Dear Vivian.
Why are you sending me the same text once in French and once in English IN ONE SAME EMAIL Smile
That’s really funny, and me Igor loves funny girls. Haha. You make me laugh and I love funny girls. I like more pictures of you. I am alone in my castle and I want you to send me some pictures.
I will help you, I swear.
Who should I contact? The reverend or Mr Stephen Wood?
Let me know it now in order to help you very quickly.
Igor

My sweet heart Igor
Happy day to you, how was your days and health? hope fine. Darling why so silent on me, what have i done or are you in good health, please talk to me so I will know how you feel than keep silent on me. I need to hear from you again. Yours Vivian

Hi Vivian,
I was busy collecting new bugs for my collection.
I’m still waiting for PICTURES of you. NEW PICTURES.
What about getting married soon? Can I come to your country to visit you?

Igor

My sweet heart Igor,
Happy day to you, how was your last weekend with you? hope all i well with you. Darling, i am very happy as i read your mail it gives me hope and I believe in nearest future I will be with you. Darling I heard what you had said and I will go and scan the picture for you so i will send it tomorrow, Darling as I told you to contact the bank were the fund was deposited, I did not know if you did as I told you, if not please darling try do as I told you let see what will be the out come of there response. I love you. Yours Vivian

It’s me again. IGOR.
I was busy cleaning the castle, it was full of spiders.
Now I have time for you my chocolate candy bar. I want the pictures now.
Can you send me the bank details? I have deleted all my mails lately…
Yours’ IGOR

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "

Last edited by mefilas on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet heart Igor,
Happy day to you, how was your day activity? hope all is well with you. Darling, i am very happy as you regard me and I appreciate the way you describe me, it gives me joy. Darling, I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to be alone again. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper." Darling, this is the picture and hope in you and the mail contact of the bank, here is it. I love you. Yours in love Vivian.

THE BANK CONTACT

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON
Address clements house 27 clements lane london
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Stephen Wood.
mail ([email protected])

[img]http://www.imageupload.org/?di=212970638237[/img]
[img]http://www.imageupload.org/?di=1012970638561[/img]

Dear Vivian
I prefer coming to you. Can you give me your address and I will book a flight TODAY to meet you!

Igor

Dear Vivian, why don’t you reply to me anymore? My bug is feeling lonely without you

igor

My sweet heart Igor,
Happy day to you, how was your days and health? hope all is well with you. Darling, i am interested in you and I promise you nothing will deprive me out from you, i stick on your words as you said and I believe in you, Darling, i appreciate your proposal as you said that your coming for a visit, it will be a great thing to my life, but remember i am in refugee camp and it will not be easy for me to come out freely unless I clear some issue with them and that issue is finance as I ask camp commandant how possible it will be so i be get out from here and be free of my own, he said that i will pay some fees and one more thing any person who is coming on my behalf we have to pay a refugee clearance certificate and I should obtain this and it will allow me to move freely as I want, but I did not put more question on him due to I haven't speak to you concerning this and if you accept that I will be free from here and come to well come you, I believe this is compulsory to do to avoid any unnecessary excuses. Darling think over this again and this is what i had been thinking since I heard this from him, I am confused, what can I do? I love you. Yours Vivian.

My Darling Igor,
Happy day to you, darling why this silent to me, what happened to you, you keep me worried and most is that i did not know if you're in good health or not, please talk to me so my mind will be at rest. I love you. yours Vivian

Happy new year Vivian

It’s me, Igor- I was very busy that’s why I reply to you so late.
Yes, I want to visit you or I can pay you to visit me. I don’t care. Money is not barrier for our love. It will break every wall that is between us. Let me know how to use my money and love to rescue you.

Igor

My sweet heart Igor,
Happy day to you, how was your day? hope fine. Darling. New Year's is here and I can’t think of any other person I would rather spend it with but you. Ever since I first got a glance glance at that warm, gorgeous smile you gave me when I read your mail, I’ve never been able to forget it. I had a strange feeling that first day that you were the one for me. It sounds intelligent, I know, but that's the only way I can explain it.

You're so perfect. We clicked so well from the start. Remember our lonnnng conversations that would run with the sun rising. See Darling, we don’t just have many things in common we have EVERYTHING in common. You’re my twin, my heart, my soul, the missing part in my life, and my inspiration to succeed.

I picture us married together one day. I love everything about you. I can be myself with you and you still love me. You deserve the best, sweetheart, and I want to be the one that gives it to you.

Darling yes money have nothing to do with love although it help man to achieves his or her heart desire. As you had said let it be so, if your can assist me out from you i believe i will be very happy and you know my condition here as I did not have any travelling document, this is were it worried me, but as i have some one like you I will be wait and see that glorious day. Darling, you know the best, but to me i prefer to come and be with you.

We will work hard and sacrificed a lot and I know we can both provide each other with the best. I want to raise a family with you baby because I know you would be the best father, and come on, you know our kids are going to be intelligent We are so into each other and I love that. So as the old year is ending and a new year is beginning, I want to start off this year with the one thing I've wanted to say to you for 2011...Darling, I promise to love you forever. Yours Vivian

I wait for you, little miss mugu! Tell me how to go on.

Igor

My Dear, what those this stand by call me a ( little Miss Mugu)

Vivian

Dear chocolat candy,
i want to marry you too, my little miss mugu!
Mugu is a nice word , like "love" or "sweet hear".
Why don't you like it? Igor loves you and loves to call you sweet angel!

tell me how to proceed,i want to meet you very soon

love, igor

Last edited by mefilas on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Darling Igor,
As you said that you want to marry me, all optin is left for you to decide you know marry is not a day job, but all depend how you folw it, i appreciate what you had propose, but how can we achieeve this, this is my concern. Yours Vivian.

Hi baby.

yes i want to come to you and marry you. But i want to know if you are good in cooking and household? Do you like pets?
I have many pets and you need to like them too.

Igor

My Darling Igor,
Happy day to you, how was your day and health? hope all i well with you. Darling, I herd what you had said, I appreciate as that you what you proposed, God will lead you through, I did not understand what you mean by pet, please can you exactly tell me what you mean by that. Yours Vivian

Dear Vivian,
I said that I have pets in my place where I live. I have 5 dogs I take care of. Big dogs. And you need to like them else we can’t live together. I can show you a picture of them if you like?

Igor

My Dear Igor,
Happy weekend to you, as you said what is your heart desire most is my wish, as a pet dog there is no problem, but i am afraid digs. Yours Vivian.

Dear Vivian,
That’s great. I want to meet you as soon as possible. Can you come to me or should I visit you in your place? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM READY TO PAY EVERYTHING JUST TO MEET YOU !

Can you make a picture of yourself with a sign saying” I LOVE IGOR” in order to proof your true love?
in love,Igor

My Dear Igor,
Good day to you, how was your day, hope fine. My Dear, i believe you're a man of your own, I will not decide what you will do you know best option for your self, if you need me here is left for you, but remember i did not have any travelling document mostly the international passport, Well i appreciate to come and visit you. Yours Vivian

MY DEAR VIVIAN

how can i help you to get passport. i want to see you. Let me know how to help you to leave your country and come to me

Can you make a picture of yourself with a sign saying” I LOVE IGOR” in order to proof your true love?
in love,Igor

My Dear Igor,
Happy day to you, as you said so I will contact my reverend and i will plead so he will accompany me to immigration office to know the procedure and the cost to obtain the international passport, as you said, let wait and see what will they out come of this. Yours Vivian

What did the reverend say?
Can’t wait to meet you

igor

My Darling ,
Happy day to you, how was your days activities? with hope all is well with you. Darling, i am much impress and feel very happy as i read your mail, it gives me hope and strong faith, i believe in nearest future i will stay with you.

Darling, I told Rev Peter about you and your good intention to help me out of this camp for a better life. He appreciated your kind effort and he accompany me to immigration office to get to know the procedure and cost to obtain the international passport passport and Resident permit here, they told me that I will need the followings:

I will pay a fee of $125 Dollars for an approval/processing charges to the government authorities and also a cautionary deposit of $105 Dollars because I am not a Senegalese Citizen and resident permit which is $175 Dollars all totaling of $405 Dollars.

I pleaded with Reverend for you to use his name to send the money through western union money transfer agency. He will receive the money for me here in Senegal because i have no passport yet and moreover our movement is restricted. here are the information's you will use in sending the money.

Name of receiver : Rev. Peter George

Contact Address : Unit 21 Parcelle Assiniess, Dakar, Senegal.

Question: Vivian

Answer: Ugba

MCT/NO: ....................

Please after sending the money, you should inform me with the necessary information so that I will give Reverend for collection of the money here.Thanks and I will be hopping to hear from you. bye and have a great day and God bless you.
Yours Vivian

After that I will se nd the money…… I want a last sign of true love my choco

Igor

My Darling Igor,
Happy day to you, My dear, even if I took such picture and send to you to prove you still you will like to find another thing to say, to me I seen as you did not have interest in me, you're just joking, well such is life i will not die. Yours Vivian.

Why do you say that darling? WHY??? I want to marry you, I want you to visit me and I will do anything to make that possible. I want to see you, I want to smell you, I want to be with you. How can you be so cruel? LOVE IS STRONGER THAN EVERYTHING, GOD WILL BLESS US AND GUIDE ASS.
DON’T GIVE ME UP, I beg you.

Igor

My darling Igor;
Happy weekend to you, Darling, i heard you, but some times we are a human being, we have feelings when we sense something is going as it is not expected. Darling, i accept all you said, but how it be, how can we together, this were i am going, as you said that you need to smell me, it means that I will be with you. and I told you that I don't have international passport and I asked you to assist me by help me pay this fees they requested from me, but you device my thought to different thing, tell me were do you expect me to stand, i believe love is like a tick as blood and whoever find his heart desire it find happiness in his or her life, so i am here waiting for you to prove me that you're truly love me by assist me obtain the international passport as i told you the cost. I love you. Yours. Vivian

Dear Vivivi
Yes, I will pay for your passport. WHERE should I send the money? Can you give me your bank account?
Kiss to you mgu girl!

My Dear Igor,
Happy day to you, Dear i thought i give all the information how you will send the money, i believe you know my condition and i did not have any bank account here, I told you to send the money through western union money transfer unit here in Dakar Senegal use my reverend name and address which i had given to you in my previous mail, this is how i will receive the money, i says this due to i did not have international passport to claim the money that is reason i told you to send to it through my reverend so he will assist me to claim the money. I believe if you're willing to assist me you will simple do it. Here are the information of the reverend again.

MCT/NO: ..................

I hope to hear from you again. Yours Vivian

My dear love cookie,
Thanks for your email, but you forgot to tell me how much money you need?

Igor

My sweet heart Igor,
Happy day to you, how was your days and health? hope all is well with you. Dear go through this again you will see the content of mail which i send to you on 12 January 2011, that is what it takes to obtain the international passport. Yours. Vivian

My Darling ,
Happy day to you, how was your days activities? with hope all is well with you. Darling, i am much impress and feel very happy as i read your mail, it gives me hope and strong faith, i believe in nearest future i will stay with you.

Darling, I told Rev Peter about you and your good intention to help me out of this camp for a better life. He appreciated your kind effort and he accompany me to immigration office to get to know the procedure and cost to obtain the international passport passport and Resident permit here, they told me that I will need the followings:

I will pay a fee of $125 Dollars for an approval/processing charges to the government authorities and also a cautionary deposit of $105 Dollars because I am not a Senegalese Citizen and resident permit which is $175 Dollars all totaling of $405 Dollars.

I pleaded with Reverend for you to use his name to send the money through western union money transfer agency. He will receive the money for me here in Senegal because i have no passport yet and moreover our movement is restricted. here are the information's you will use in sending the money.

MCT/NO: ....................

Please after sending the money, you should inform me with the necessary information so that I will give Reverend for collection of the money here.Thanks and I will be hopping to hear from you. bye and have a great day and God bless you.
Yours Vivian

Ok I sent you the money, did you get it?

Yours,igor

My dear Igor,
Happy day to you, My dear, i seen that you' just joking, were do you send the money which information, i know never you're interested: thanks yours Vivian

Dear Vivian,
Why do you say that I am kidding??? WHY? YOU ASKED ME TO SEND YOU THE MONEY AND I DID SEND YOU THE MONEY TO

What else do you want? I used western union to do so…
I WANT TO MARRY YOU AND I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO DO.. so why are you playing games with me?

In love , igor

mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that's the last message i ever got Sad

llort
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ctrlv.in works a lot better for images, it is faster also.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, i tried on the first post on the top.
still it seems that it is not shown Sad

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 weeks, good job.
Somehow after 4 weeks you need something really special or they are gone...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
truegrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU STOLE MY GIRLFREIND YOU BASTARD!! "LOL" I had Vivian Ugba on the hook for a short while then she went silent. and now I know why "lol"
Any way check my post about my relationship with Mrs. Vivian at Refugee/Love scammer my first real bait good work.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, but she contacted me too Smile
It seems that she has a new lover because she stopped writing to me.

well... let's hope another girl will contact us soon again Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic