SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*sigh*Do I really have to use a phone to continue this bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told this lad my mobile phone was stolen and my house phone broken.

Quote:
Don’t problem about that any time that you have mobile phone to talk to us, then you can be able to come up with some thing but as for now I think we can’t work without talking on phone.
Have a nice weekend and God bless,
Thanks,
Joseph.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a real shame your mobile was stolen and your house phone is broken.

Lucky you have a voice-mail service.
http://voicemail.k7.net

He can leave messages. Long, detailed messages.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have to do what YOU want, and if they realy don't want to continue without phone contact, chances are that they won't jump through hoops anyway. There are loads of lads to bait who don't need phone contact.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of the tons and tons of lads I've scammed, there has only been one lad who refused to go any further without talking on the phone. The K7 thing didn't work either beause he wouldn't leave messages and said "You need to call me because I can't get ahold of you." It was one of those gold seller scams. I couldn't convince him to continue the deal without the phone call, but eh. So what? I had a bunch of other guys I was dealing with at the time.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can afford a 20 second call it can pay dividends. The qualifty of lines you seem to get calling a lad can be dreadful, but a call is a good convincer that you are real and want to do "business". Just call and say (don't listen, just talk) "Hello? Hello? Mr (whatever)? Hello? Are you there? I can't hear you well, it is (yourcharactername), I'll send you an email. Hello??" and hang up.

They get proof you re serious, you get to build trust with them which means you edge closer to wasting more of their time and resources. In your email, you can always insist they call you this time from a decent phone...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also if you are in the US sign up for google voice. You can get a number anywhere in the US and redirect it to your mobile. It will not cost you anything (other than your air time for the incoming call).

Use the same strategy of saying "what what I'll send you an e-mail" detailed above. That way the lad pays for the call.

Sadly at this point google voice is only available in the US.

The k7 number is good too. It will record your voice mail and e-mail you a .wav file to listen to. The sound quality is usually VERY VERY poor. That is why the "what what" method works so well too.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a 070 number from Flextel and divert it to my mobile phone.

I always tell a lad that I can not make International calls from my phone and so he will have to call me.

If he calls the Flextel number he will never get your real number.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been using a K7 number and it has worked. The quality I got was quite good.

I have made one call to a lad for another Eater member, but mainly do not use the phone...........usually since some of my characters are elderly they are hearing impaired.

I did get "caught" once saying I could only use a TTY machine for telephoning and dangnabbit -- the lad said he had access to a TTY, whereupon I broke my hip and went to hospital.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I give the lad a phone number that isn't currently in use in Australia, and then either blame the "satellite phone" or the lad's phone for being shit. And remember, it's ALWAYS the lad's fault Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally find that a quick call works wonders.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters is deaf, after an explosion when he was Captain of HMS Eat3r. I used to have a number which emailed me when a lad left a message, but then I would go mental at them for risking my wife finding out.

As my character is stupidly rich, the lads will put up with the inconvenience.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure i have seen this touted before as a tool to quick call Lads to keep them on their toes...

http://www.evaphone.com/locale/en

anyone used it?

<b>My friend i want you to have trust in God that nothing will happen to your fee you are sending and don't let anyone mock you of your success because this is your year of jubilee that God have made you into and if you lose it is left for you Mr timothy mallet</b>

<b>SEND THE ENGINEER YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS WITH YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY OK I HAVE ALOT TO DO RIGHT NOW</b>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic