SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rose in Senegal/ "reverend" Paulson Wazzan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pizdn Idaho
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Rose Nicol in Dakar is yet another in a long line of refugees from other countries with dead, yet very rich parents. She is currently being taken care of by the good "reverend" paulson Wazzan.

This guy took my relative for a few thousand USD already and I have been on the 'net messing with him every chance I get. My relative was gone for a while and I would check on his house a few times per week. One day I get a call from Wazzan and he thinks I'm the relative.(I may have helped that belief a little bit.)

I had fun messing with this idiot for several minutes while he thought I was his mark. Wazzan's last couple of emails that I had intercepted were sent from Florida. Imagine his shock when I asked him how his Florida vacation went. He argued and argued until he finally realized I was not his mark. Then he spent a few minutes urging me to put his mark on the phone until he finally hung up.

It didn't replace the lost money, but it sure felt good. Smile

Oh, and poor Rose is starving on the streets of Dakar while she has 8 million USD worth of gold in a vault her father left her.
Linoge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You had fun, but you did so from a known address and a known phonenumber. If that backfires it backfires on your relative and not you. I think you should be more careful.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amen. Plus if the IP was resolving to FL you may have missed a chance to have someone arrested.

Read the stickies, bait safe.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic