SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Show

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Great show indeed!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listening now, great show so far! What happened to the area 419 scambaiting show BluthBanana was doing?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ BluthBanana took some time off for personal reasons, but plans on returning soon. Also, BlogTalkRadio cut back their free shows to 30 minutes which is a bit of a problem. See the sticky above for more info.

Nice job on your show, guys!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How often are you going to do a show, steiner?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, i thought the show went well for the first time, bear in mind we had some last minute audio problems in the studio, and its 2 years since i last used the studio software etc... I struggled a couple of times.

We ended up holding my laptop up to do most of the conversations, pretty rudementary but it seemed to actually work okay.

We are planning to do a show every month, we would love to do more but time baiting and general life means that time is always tough. If we can do it more often we will.

It would be great now we have got the first one done we can hopefully have you guys spread the word a bit in preperation for the next one.

We are sorry if you heard some of the more serious side a bit more, but we had many listeners not knowing about baiting and wanted to clarify everything at the start, we will do this every show but maybe chop it down a bit, education was our aim, before comedy. Hopefully we did a bit of that two.

The show will evolve, and we hope to refine features, again getting lads to call on demand is tough, especially on a saturday.

Which is why we will be moving to a weekday on a monday which i see as peak lad actvity. The time will be 8pm-10pm and that will be good as after 9pm we can push the boundaries.

I will now enjoy bluths show, i didnt want to listen to his before we did this as i wanted us to create our own blend, i hope its not totally identical to his show which i am sure will be absolute top draw too.

Great Stuff!! Really enjoyed that, Chemistry between Myself and Steiner worked brilliantly as always!

Any suggestions are welcome for the next show... date TBC.

<b>My friend i want you to have trust in God that nothing will happen to your fee you are sending and don't let anyone mock you of your success because this is your year of jubilee that God have made you into and if you lose it is left for you Mr timothy mallet</b>

<b>SEND THE ENGINEER YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS WITH YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY OK I HAVE ALOT TO DO RIGHT NOW</b>
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tonyyeboah wrote:

We are sorry if you heard some of the more serious side a bit more, but we had many listeners not knowing about baiting and wanted to clarify everything at the start, we will do this every show but maybe chop it down a bit, education was our aim, before comedy. Hopefully we did a bit of that two.

And that is a good thing! Wink
I was actually glad I've heard more of the serious side, even though I know it already. Smile
Looking forward your next show.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, congratulations on your first show. I listened to the part that was recorded and enjoyed it. Too bad you had to phone the lads yourselves instead of costing them money, but you still got some very good bits out of it.
So the guyman would lactate and urinate on his friend's carpet?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed... Dr.Omo is a very strange man. Nice to see he has a BMW and pulled over to chat....

It is a shame we had to call most lads, saturdays are not the best day, they are extra lazy on weekends it seems.

Moving to a midweek slot it should be better.

Skype didnt cost a great deal though so it was relatively cheap.

I AM SUPER DAVE..... my favourite Frank Amos quote of the night. Very Happy

<b>My friend i want you to have trust in God that nothing will happen to your fee you are sending and don't let anyone mock you of your success because this is your year of jubilee that God have made you into and if you lose it is left for you Mr timothy mallet</b>

<b>SEND THE ENGINEER YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS WITH YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY OK I HAVE ALOT TO DO RIGHT NOW</b>
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part was with the ants Very Happy
"Did you kill the ants?! Say yes - you get the money, say no and we have no deal"
"No."
"That was a wrong answer"

Laughing Laughing

Juan's hidden fries!
steiner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical how the phone has been ringing all morning and evening! Frank Amos has called but unfortunately Terry wasn't available to speak to at the time.

I think he's concerned that his lack of knowledge of hovercrafts has caused this deal to collapse! I love the brilliant pause of his brain ticking over as he tries to calculate the answer to that question.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the recording Dwatina.

I enjoyed the show guys but Dr. Omo's call was very similar to another brilliant baiting call from the church of TWAT if I remember rightly.
Can't remember who was involved in that but it was bloody good. Very Happy

Looking forward to more from RadioMK in the near future Thumbs up

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

SUUNTO LOVER
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pulled up the radio MK website, but where was your listing for the 419eater & scam baiting show?
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there was no listing as such, it was deemed as a one off test to see if it was successful. It was literally just touted on here and facebook.

It is going to be monthly, and on Monday Evenings to accomdate Lads working hours a little bit better. (I hate pandering to lads but they were so feckless and lazy last weekend)

Just a little update to those who listened in, Frank has frantically been sending me emails and calling me non stop. I really love how he barted with me from $2000 down to just $750, he must have felt he was in the wrong.

We really wanted to structure the show but of course getting a lad to do anything within parameters and on time is near on impossible.

Can we start taking suggestions for the next show too please?

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant effort and thanks to dwatina for the recording as I couldn't listen live
SUPER DAVE had me crying

how you guys didn't crack up I'll never know

give us good advance notice and I'll try to line up some lads for you Very Happy

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

** note The number has just been editing out by one of the admins/mods (thanks guys) just because Franky is still very keen at ringing that number and is now thinking of producing a wrestling promo for $10,000 cold hard ones from Timmys brother.

Just googled it and it brought me here, i hope Frank wont be as clever as that, I am going to be changing it soonish with some elaborate story about a phone robbery.

Hopefully google will drop it from its index soon. unlikely but at somepoint it will.

bait_my_hook....

I was in tears during Dr.Omo's Security Questions, Steiner is brilliant at keeping it straight, I honestly dont know how he did it. But then again he was cracking up when i was talking to him about killing ants.

Yes we will be preliminary doing Monday 28th March as the next show... it sounds a long way away. However its possible we might do a non-live podcast featuring our favourite lads to keep it going.

I had thought of an idea this morning for the next show is to have a little bit of a mass bait on a lad or two so we all build the story up so at least 419eater members are aware of backstory and we can work out a way to slap a lad big time on the phone.

Now we know we can conference happily on skype, maybe we can play two lads against eachother and then sit back and watch the sparks fly?

Would anybody be interested in doing a co-bait? please PM me.

Its a shame the first half of the show was lost, there was some good stuff there too.

steiner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was great seeing the top guy at the station in the main room of the studio laughing so hard - made it even harder not burst out laughing while asking lads about eating horses!

I think I laughed hardest when Omo started singing.

I'm trying to get into the habit of recording all my calls now so we have more pre-recorded material ahead of the next show - think that'd probably be better than having to play German folk music between calls!

28th March gives us plenty of time to working on some good co-baiting tactics.
SUUNTO LOVER
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys can you PM me the link to the next show please that is the easiest way for me, since I missed the last one, and pop on here from time to time. So I can listen to it live.

Thank You for everything guys. Looking forward to listening.[/i]
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suunto, you can listen to the last part of the show

radio show.mp3

thats to Dwatina recording it, unfortunetely we didnt have time to setup the record function at the station but for the next show we will have a full setup. It should be just fine.

The show has been very well received, considering i was messing up a few technical things but i will iron those out next time i promise.

Details of a mass co-bait will be published soon, and i might ask the mods to make a sticky running up to the show for people to bounce ideas and contribute.

First half hour is always going to be the serious side of scamming, we never just go straight into it, education first, entertainment secondary.

For any listeners, the great singing Dr.Omo is producing a lovely photograph to join maxs church... hopefully ill get the trophy today.

SUUNTO LOVER
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please let us know of any way we can help out for the next show.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic