SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Natasha Williams <[email protected]> NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: from [82.128.6.250] by web29112.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:10:06 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/553 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259

Quote:
Dearest one,
Well to start off my name is Natasha Williams 28 years old and I come from a rare combination, dad is America while mom is Nigerian. My Father died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom passed away a year back, she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria, so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are... So I should probably tell you a little more about me. I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrustworthy to it. I feel like you should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie.... It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing....I don't feel that way others feel cos they think am nobody.i love to be cared for and i want to always be happy..i hate cheaters and lairs,I really love Colour Blue cos its a sign of love...am studying Accounting here am in 300 level and my goal in life is to make up a family of my own and let my loved ones to feel happy always and get a child...I stay with my my Grandma here in Nigeria but she make me feel bored at times...I love to listen to Pop and Blues..cos it gets me inspired
It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in Love
Nathasa Williams

First message and already in love. I am simply a babe magnet.

Third message
Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply i am so grateful that you are so serious and i am here to let you know i am also serious hope you gonna take good proper care of me these is making me really wanna be with you so badly cause life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you and the email u just sent to me . That no other men on earth have done or say to me.
So my love, Our love started over the net and everything seemed almost perfect then. We had never met but the love we felt was so big and true already, and could only become complete by meeting each other,hunny am very happy for all the love you have been given to me and i will always be there for you in all things in life you need my king. The very first day I'm going to met you in person, we are going to hold one other so tightly. we wont want to let any one go, and time will stood still. We had a perfect day and we knew it could only get better and better if we only stood by each other, held, kissed and hugged. After that moment we never went through a day without saying how much we love and need each other for the rest of our life,Being far away from you is killing me rite now, not sharing every day with you and not being able to hold you whenever I want, hurts so much but I know that at the end of all this pain I will find you.
So babe i need to stop hear now and try to finish what am doing and then email you back when u reply this mail.
with love,

Thanks Alot

Yours in love
Nathasa Williams

"So my love, Our love started over the net and everything seemed almost perfect then"

Standard phrase coming from a site with love letters.

Then it takes a surprising turn

Quote:
Hi Honey,
I would like to tell you something about my late dad's fund in a security company and i don't know if you would like to help me get it,i must be married before i can get it and i want you to contact the security company that you are my husband and we are getting married very soon.There is something i really need to tell you about here is more about my father and the existences deposited in the security company it is all about my late Father,Please ,baby i want you to be totally Honest with me and let do this with trust and the fear of God in it, I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future I want to spend the rest of my life with you my live...
About my father: He was a Wealthy Gold merchant in TN before his untimely death.A week after his business Trip to Lagos,Nigeria to Negotiate on a Gold business he had an accident and i loose him after five days at the Hospital on that faithful Afternoon.Baby that is how i lost my Father and i hate to remember this, because he is a proud and hard working Father.

I didn't know that my Father was going to leave me after I had hope he will survive the accident before he gave up the ghost,he disclosed to me that he Deposited the sum of $600,000 US Dollars (Six Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Security Service in ( Badagry Island Lagos,Nigeria) that the money was meant for his Gold business he wanted to invest in his international business contact,according to my Father he Deposited the money in a Trunk Box but declared it as Family value and Family belongings.

He handed over to me the Combination key Number of the Consignment Box and the Documents Covering the existence of the Consignment Box which is the Certificate of Deposit and the Agreement Bond made with the Security Service..

They have been Notifying me to come up for my existences and also i have succeeded in locating the security service branch in Lagos,Nigeria and also confirmed the Existence of the Consignment Box with the grace of the documents i have in my possession and I have also confirmed with most honesty and confidential...

Since my dad had stated it in the document that the company most not release the stuff to me if i didn't come with my husband Or Fiance,Now am wanting you to put your trust and let have this together let clearing this Fund and Transfer it to you in the state,you are going to be a Beneficiary of the Fund and also we will use it for an Investment purpose. I am honorably seeking for your Assistance in the following ways.

(1)To Assist me to clear this Fund from the Security
Service and Transfer it to the state.

(2)To serve as a Trustee of this Fund and i am Soliciting
for your Assistance to help in Lifting this Consignment
Box into the state.
Baby i did not have the resources to retrieve the box from the security company and Father told me before he died that i should get someone who i can trust to help me over this and lift the box back to the state.Baby you are the only person i can trust with all my heart and right now i am making you as my trustee over this.Baby when you are e-mailing the security company and the lawyer please include the ref# CHATERD BANK PLC.Reg # 2398763 and the Label number ***88790***
I want you to ask the security company more information on the box and what we will be needing to get the box out and and have it ship to the state, also ask what we owe on the storage payment. Tell them you are my husband and that we are ready for this.I have e-mailed them to let them know about you and they will welcome any e-mail message from you.

Below is the Contact E-mail Addresses of the SECURITY SERVICE CO.

TRUST FINANCE SECURITIES SERVICE COMPANY.
Contact Person : Mr Eric Miller (Director of Operation)
Email : [email protected]

Yours in Love
Nathasa Williams

I dodge that bullit a few times by telling her we are not married so I can not pose as her husband, so she drops it and moves back to the dating scam.

Now she needs money to come to me.

Quote:
Dearest one,
Hi my prince i just came back now from the agency office to confirm the fligth cost.. Everything is 1225 Euros, for the Visa, Flight ticket, Blood test...My love i will be looking forward for your reply..

Yours forever
natty babe

A blood test????

Quote:
Dear,
The cost for the flight is 800, while 300 for the visa, and the rest for the blood test, u know have not being to europe before this is my first time.. May be that is why..They said they will check my blood after l left German Embassy..

Why??

Quote:
They is cause of weather my love, cause trhe weather in american is different from the europe..

So what?
She told me she is in Nigeria!!!!!!

So I reply:
"You need a blood test cause the weather is different???? What will
they test your blood for and what makes the difference? How will they
adapt your blood to different weather??
What does the weather in America have to do with it? You are in Africa."

As always the scammer has an explanation

Quote:
My lov have called there customer care now, they said the main reason is cause HIV test.. that they don't want anybody that has infect to enter Germany.. They said the message is from German Embassy..

So now it is a HIV test.
I ask her how fast she will have the resullt.
She says she can get it in two days, which is rather amazing since it actually takes 3 wees to get the resullt.
I tell her she does not need such a test, but she insist on getting one.
She will even pay for it herself.
So after two days I get the result.

With this out of the way we can go back to the money again.

Quote:

Sweet these is western union details that you will need to send the money to me, via western union...make sure you send the money from a western union outlet and not the bank..cause thier policy here in nigeria is diffrent from there..the bank is really far from me so that i can get it in time.

Receiver's Name...Nathasa Williams
Address...10a Isaac John Street
City......Victoria Island,
State.....lagos state
Country...Nigeria
Zipcode....23401

my prince charming , i look forward to these details below as to these is what i would be needing to get the money cashed here at the western union out let..i love you so much..

Sender's Name ...........
Sender's address...........
Money transfer control #(which is 10 digit).........
Text Quetion .....who is your girl freind
Text Answer........ Nathasa Williams
Amount Sent.............

Thank you so much my love.I
I look forward to hear from you my love.

Thanks Alot

Yours Forever
Nathasa Williams

Sadly for her I use MoneyGram and that goes terribly wrong, so she is getting desperate

Quote:

My love send me ur phone line so i will be able to text u when i am in the banking hall and updating u how is the thing is going on.. U can text me to this line +2347082852148, but don't call me cause if u call me u wouldn't hear wat i am saying but u can text me. Bye my love hope to hear from you soon...

Why can't she hear me??

Quote:

I don't know about it.. My love talk let me know ur mind, have u go there for the confirmaition of the refence number or u withdraw it and send it through wester union.. I spent 5 hrs in the banking hall today..Nothing, they told me that the number is INVALID.hope to hear from you soon..

I ask her why she is lying.

Quote:

Hello my am not lie to you, ave not use my phone to receive int cal since when i am in Nigeria. if i want to receive any call outside the country am always using my neighbour phone but she has come back from work now u can call me now.+2348038723649 call me now she has come back from work so we can talk better. Thanks my love i can wait to be with you there..

In the end she does not get the money.

Quote:

Dear Martin,
Good morning to you there my love, how are u doing this morning and how was your night.My love i can understand you anymore, is just like you are making fool of me cause have try all my best to get this money in the bank but is still the same thing,since Wednesday till yesterday i spend 5 hrs respectively and all there workers are all told me that i should contact the person who send the money to me that the reference number is invalid and i told you..U did not said anything..My love i want you to go to the Money gram and withdraw your money and visit Western Union Outlet and send it to me..Cause that ones is easy to get here..Western union outlet in my street and is very easy to get.. Pls do it for the sake of our love..hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Babe
Nathasa

So now it is time to use Western Union.
Accept WU in my country wants to see a copy of her passport before I can send her the money.

She badly wants the money so she obliges.

Now what the f*ck is that????
Sex M !!!!!!!

That's it. She must be a transvestite!!
Only way I will believe she isn't is when she shows me a naked pic of herself.

So she does

http://i4.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0226/15/017d7f129a18b71ee41e21a35b73f815.jpg
mod note: changed NSFW image to URL - dorothy
Well look at that.
The idiot photoshopped the wrong head on it.
Wrong body as well, for a caucasian girl, but maybe she got a nice tan.

Luckily she can explain.

Quote:
Hi my love i just sent u to show u that if i want to send u fake pics , i can send it.. Pls let do this thing in tme, and let me know ur mind.

So now we are at a stalemate that has lasted a couple of weeks already.
She wants me to send her money.
I want her to send me naked pics of her.

Both will never happen.

Last edited by Linoge on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoge, if you can tag each of those images with "used by scammers" it will stop others lifting those images from THIS site and reusing them.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Linoge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that would really make a difference I would have. It's like having 100 copies of a photo and one with a stain. So what? You still have 99 that are good.
I do not want to look like a wise guy, but do you really think scammers come here for pictures? If they know how to find this place they know pictures found here are no good, no matter if they are tagged or not.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, to us they're no good, and obviously fake. To a potential victim, they might be just fine. The photos are one thing (although they should still be marked) but the passport could easily be taken and used again. Also, if I was a scammer the pictures are definitely one of the things I would be here for.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Linoge While opinions are welcomed here, rules are rules. They are here for a reason, don't break a rule and then try to justify it.

Quote:
Please do not post things that are easily abused by the scammers. This is a public board and scammers can and do visit occasionally

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Linoge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not justifying it. I am just questioning the sense of it. With billions of pictures available marking a few will make no difference. Especially since they are already being used and they are not the originals. The passport is something else, but that was marked.
On the other side, since I have signed up for this forum I have accepted the rules, so they are marked now. Sorry for not doing it right away. Not that handy with photobucket yet. For some reason they show up changed there, but not here.

@ Gimli, if I were a scammer I would be here for an update on my scams and baiting info.

Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay ... I kinda feel bad doing this, but I think it has to be said.

Linoge, the idea of marking photos and documents is so that the scammers can't make use of them.

The way you marked yours ... not so much.

It took me all of thirty seconds to copy what you have and crop the photos (marking across the face is the best idea, as the face is what they use to 'identify' themselves to a victim), less time to erase the marking on the form (you mark across things, not in white space, dude) and about five minutes to deal with the marking on the passport. You can still see the traces of what I did, but someone not looking for it probably won't twig.

I've re-marked my copies and I will be posting them below.

I will stress that these were lifted directly off what you've posted here. They are not fresh copies.

And if I could do it, a scammer definitely could do it.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zapmaster is correct. Per our rules, the photos and documents need to be marked in such a way that another scammer can't come along and reuse them. That means not marking them in such a way that they can simply crop out the marks.

Of course the documents are much more likely to be reused than the photos, but each forum has its own position, and we have chosen to take the position that we would rather be overly cautious than run the risk of contributing to scammers. Unlike some of the anti-scam forums, we do not block large IP ranges, so the odds of scammers visiting here are higher--and if even one scammer visiting here decides he likes another scammer's photo set or fake documents, we have helped scammers rather than hinder them.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. Just never played with photos before. Posting the original has never been a problem till now.
I do not have the equipment to change them and for some reason the changes I make on Photobucket do not show.

I am willing to make an effort on it and put in some time, but it has to make sense. With a marking accross the face they are less likely to turn up in a picturesearch.

What I do not understand is that I had a moderator edit my post who did not seem to see a problem in it. Also, with a sticky on this forum titled "Where do lads get their pictures?" we hand them the motherload, but my pics are a problem?

Edit: Sorry Dorothy I typed at about the same time as you, so I did not see your message. I do not want to be disrespectfull to this forum and will follow the rules, but to be honest it does not make sense to me that if the chance that scammers visit this forum is higher, you show them where they can get unlimited pics.

I replaced the important parts, but left the photo's. so Zapmaster's comments make sense.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zap responded about before I got that far, and I didn't see the need to add anything at that point.

Based on the same search concerns, I actually tested a bunch of marked images on tineye, and it has been able to match them to the unmarked images.

The easiest way to do the markup is to use upload eater, as you can just click the appropriate button and have it done for you.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Upload eater???
Sorry I am new to the forum and a search for that gives me to many results.
I tested on Scamdigger and that only gives weird results.

What about the sticky that shows where scammers get their pics?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoge wrote:
Upload eater???
Sorry I am new to the forum and a search for that gives me to many results.
I tested on Scamdigger and that only gives weird results.

What about the sticky that shows where scammers get their pics?

Google "upload eater".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic