SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paga Willie and the Crocodile -- now with CROC VIDEO

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you feel like you've seen this bait before, well... you kind of have! Wink DoraTheExplorer and I have been teaming up to send lads to the Paga Crocodile Pond in northern Ghana. Here is the link to the (presently ongoing) tale of Paga John: LINK!

If you're not familiar with Paga and why it's so awesome here's what Wikipedia has to say:

Quote:
Paga is a town in northern Ghana, lying where the nation's main north-south road reaches the Burkina Faso border, north of Bolgatanga.

It is known for its sacred crocodile ponds where most visitors are surprised that they can touch a live crocodile. Paga is about three kilometers from Paga-Nania Slave Camp, which was a transit camp used for the trading by Hausa, Mossi and Zambrama traders. It is in the Upper East Region of the country and has a population of over 2000 people. Most of the inhabitants are farmers. Abedi Pele a football legend is from there.

According to legend, Paga was founded c. 600 years ago by a young man called Naveh, who was saved by a crocodile while on a hunting expedition. He then left his village and settled in the place which is now Paga.

Enough with the background. Onto the show! Meet Paga Willie:

We suspected this was an old picture. Judge for yourself whether that was an old photo compared to the second one he sent.

He believes he has been hired by Madonna's ("Madge" to her friends) personal assistant, Sarah (Dora), to help scout a location for Madge's upcoming African holiday with her children David and Mercy. Paga sounded intriguing to the family, but also could be dangerous. Someone was needed to scout this location out for their safety, but also needs to keep it hush-hush because they don't want to attract the media. A tragic email accident leaves us without our first correspondence with Willie, but after calling him he seems enthusiastic.

Willie wrote:
Dear Sarah,
I was excited too when i spoke with you,let me tell you that you really have a very nice voice.and since i talk with you on phone,i have become so encourage and dedicated to handle this assignment and i will do it perfectly to your satisfaction.i know there will be some financial constrained but i will do all my very best to prove to you that you can count on me any day any time ok.because of the honesty and love you show to send me your picture,i had to tell you i appreciated it. therefore am sending my picture too.tell me how i look like for you,you are a very pretty lady.
am sure i will be sending you the signed contract soonest ok.
be blessed sarah and wish you God guidance
william j

IP: 41.190.90.150 - Accra, Ghana

This is his security photo:

He was a little slow and confused, and I'm not going to bore you with our exchanges, but he eventually got himself up to Paga! Here's a map of his harrowing journey:

Enough stalling, here's some crocodiles!

Sadly we couldn't get an IP out of Willie while he was enjoying Paga, and to be honest we debated whether or not that was him in the above photos. Well, we needed another security photo with him holding our sign and wearing the same clothes. Willie did not disappoint! Very Happy

Willie wrote:
Dear Sarah / Ed,

Find the pictures of the crocodile pond in Paga that i take with the people that work with me attach ,you will see the Burtie of it in the video how i my going to sent to you is the problem

only when i go to Accra that it can be possible,

Best Regard

William

Aside from him attaching the photos and promising video when he gets back to Accra we don't know what the heck he's saying! Laughing

I hope you've enjoyed this photographic record of a lad's journey from Accra to Paga. Coming soon... his filled out Security Assessment Forms. Coming someday... video? Wink

>>> UPDATE: 11 November 2010 <<<

Vcamera Willie's Paga Adventure

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David

Last edited by BluthBanana on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paga Willie was actually working with us prior to us finding Paga John -- yet because of his incompetence and some mistakes in my initial baiting techniques (which were corrected later with Paga John), we had unending problems with him understanding and/or completing the simplest of tasks -- truly at one point I didn't believe he would even find Paga with a map! Laughing

Misunderstanding # 1: What pictures we required.

Like all lads, he initially sent us some old Paga Croc pictures. Usually lads are just lazy and pull them off the internet -- understandable and expected. However, in Paga Willie's case, I truly believe it wasn't laziness as much as a comprehension issue. He actually sent us photos from a previous trip he (or a family member) made on vacation to Paga. Once that was settled and he understood he actually had to make a new trip, I mistakenly thought things would get better. My bad.

Misunderstanding # 2: Trying to get Paga Willie off gmail.

I do not like working with lads on gmail -- especially if I want to safari them. So I did my best to convince him gmail was the devil's spawn and he needed to use yahoo. This seems so easy to understand, but he wasn't going for it. (Believe me, there were times I thought he was the rare creature called a badger and was just trying to drive me crazy!)

So I finally got him an email addy just for him -- one with our company Ciccon3 Celebrations (thus I could keep control of if needed). And how did he use it? He thought it was just a new address for him to send mail TO Sarah, not FROM himself. After multiple emails and phone calls trying to get it sorted, I pointofmailed him to get his IP, closed that email addy, and let him use gmail. After all, the croc photos would be evidence of him being in Paga, right?

Misunderstanding #3: How to fill out forms and contracts and email them back.

This is when I really believed that Paga Willie was sent to me to give me an ulcer. He never seemed competent in handling forms. He would try to fill them out with MSPaint and think that was acceptable. I would correct him time and time again, and I would hear back from him a couple days later with him asking us when he should go to Paga for us.

Then he would send us emails and forget to put the attachments on them. Again, when we would tell him we didn't get them, he would say they must be in our spam folder. Of course, they weren't. Rolling Eyes

Ed finally took charge with this email:

Ed to Paga Willie wrote:

1. On the Ciccon3 Celebrations Agreement, I need you to print out page 7 and sign it with pen (black or blue ink, please), scan it, and email just that page back to me. The Agreement must be signed by you personally. I will then have Madge and myself add our signatures to the page and send it back to you.

2. On the Ciccon3 Celebrations Employee Information form (page 1), I need to you fill out your complete home address. 'Post Office Box' is not a complete home address.

3. On the Ciccon3 Celebrations Employee Information for (page 2), there are several things that need to be fixed:

* Your passport photo is sideways and not large enough for verification purposes. You can just rescan it as a larger, clear image, and resend it separately. I will just add it to your file.
* While the picture of you is very nice, it isn't the needed security photo needed. I need a current, new photo of you hold the Ciccon3 Celebrations form CC-SPF. Did Sarah not send it to you? She is forgetful sometimes. I have attached the CC-SPF to this email for you. You need to have a photo taken of you holding the CC-SPF for our files. You can send it back to me as a separate attachment and I will add it to your file.
* You need to sign and date the bottom of page 2.

Of course we didn't hear back from him for days. Then he sends Sarah this convoluted email:

Page Willie wrote:
Dear Sarah,

Well come from London, i hope that you have a good time in London.(Sarah just flew to London to be with Madge)My dear the tip of work you do need raise some time,i pray that God will give you strength and power to do the work .Am just waiting for the sign contract(What? We are waiting for YOU to sign the contract, silly lad!).i have fill the security assignment document.(How can you fill out the security assessment if you haven't been to Paga yet??)
immediately i get the sign contract i will send it to you,and i will be in paga this week.You know the fist day i hear your voice i was so touch and happy to hear that suweit and lovely voice and i fall inlove with you.

and i say to my self let me live other thing that am doing and make you happy by doing the assignment that you give to me to do so that Madge
will love you more and know that you are doing a good and perfect job.

my dear you know that the greatest glory of human kind is the love of one human being for another,the moment of life spent in love is worth the rest of life spent without it.and love is that which cannot be defined.

it is simple to find out how much one person loves another-ask them,if they have an answer ,then they can"t love much, if they can"t answer, then you know it is serious.love are two people with one heart between them. may God in heaven bless you and your family.

Best Regard

William

I honestly had no clue what he was rambling on about in the last 2 paragraphs. Laughing

Misunderstanding #4: What was this assignment about anyway?

Finally, after a week of going back and forth, he send some of the pre-travel documents we require, but leaves off the security photo that is a must. He then emails me and asks why I want the photos and video to being with? And what guarantee did he have he would get paid. WFT? Did he not read the contract he had signed?

I had had enough of Paga Willie, and since we knew we had Paga John traveling to Paga, I really didn't care of Willie ever worked for us or not.

Sarah wrote:
William,

Certainly you must be joking, that is why I didn't respond to your questions directly. Do you not remember my original emails to you that explained why I needed photos and video of Paga Crocodile Pond? What more explanation do you need?

And what do you mean what guarantee do you have? You signed a contract with Ciccon3 Celebrations. Is that not enough? Didn't you have your lawyer read the contract before you signed it like I told you to? What did your lawyer say?

And you did NOT answer my questions in the email. I shall remind you again:

1. Do you own your own digital camera? If not, how are you planning on taking the pictures of yourself and the crocodiles at Paga?

2. Will anyone be accompanying you on your trip to Paga? If so, we need the Employee Information form completed by them and returned to us before your trip.

3. You need to PRINT the Security Assessment form and fill it out in INK, by hand, when you are in Paga and then SCAN it, and email it back to me while you are still in Paga. Is that clear?

You answered #1 but never answered #2 and #3. Also, I need to know exactly when you are leaving and how you are getting to Paga.

I did call you several times and if you don't believe me, then why did you agree to work with me on this? Haven't I called you before when I told you I would? Why on earth would I be lying to you?

William, I am so confused and think perhaps you are not serious at all about this matter. If you have no intention of completing this assignment in a timely manner, than I have no choice but to notify Ed, Madge, and the Ciccon3 Celebrations attorney, Art, and have your Independent Contractor contract canceled for non-performance.

I am giving you 24 hours after receipt of this email to either call me and discuss your situation or for you to email me back and clearly respond to all of the issues I have addressed in this and prior emails.

Thank you.

Next day, Sarah gets this:

Paga Willie wrote:
Sarah,

I have gone trough you mail, their is no need to quarrel on this matter because you did not know how this place look like,anyway I arrive bolga this morning,and i went to PAGA the crocodile pond and guest house to take the video and the pictures which i will sent to you tomorrow i call your number no body peek when i was in crocodile pond. Sarah am a man that honuor my world so i will honuor the promise that i made to you from the begining.and the assignment ducoment will be fill and sent to you two.

Thank you

William

OMG! Is it true? Could he really be up in Paga? Since we had no IP from him, only the photos would tell. And as you can see from Bluth's previous post, he did find his way up there! Very Happy

I do want to share the security assessment Paga Willie did complete (and mailed to us each several times because he doesn't understand how to send anything just once, nor does he understand how to CC us).

The completed security assessment of Paga Clicky!

And for those that are interested, here is a hand-drawn map of downtown Paga:

I believe Paga Willie is on his way home to Accra now, preparing to send us his video footage when he arrives. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holly guacamole! You guys did it again Shocked. Amazing work guys! I do have to say I feel a little sorry for the croc this time. The lads intentions looked a little less than honorable in a few of those pics. I thought he was about to give him a suppository in one of them.

Great job again! Can't wait to see the video! I can't believe you guys got a lad that seems like he would not be able to find his you know what with both hands to travel.

Btw is it just me or are those some extremely docile crocs. The place kind of looks nice to be honest.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think those crocs are rubber. Tell him to find some real ones next time.

With teeth.

And appetites.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job again! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely excellent Thumbs up Thumbs up clapping

If I'm the crocodile, I will sue you both for making me take pictures with a scammer! Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, another? Great work, you two Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad used a dead croc, you can see the pipe propping open the mouth here. He should go back and use a live one. Twisted Evil

Excellent work, to the both of you! clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Why didn't we see that? No more dead crocs in the future! Laughing

Paga Willie did send an email a couple days ago to let us know he returned to Accra:

Quote:
Sarah,
All that pictures that you see is not easy to take them it take me 2 to 3 days to take them. i could do as you said but i left Bolga-Paga yesterday as Ed let me know that after i take the picture that i can go back to Accra,and after i sent the pictuer i left to Accra.you know i was not alone in paga i was with people that work with me, i spend alot there both for the hotel,tracsport money for the people of paga Village before they will alloy you to take pictuers , Vidoe or see the crocodile for that 3days is not easy, my sister. am sorry am in accra now as am writing you i could do that.but i come back with the vidoe dicsk.i can send it to you by D.H.L if you can pay for the tracsport is with me now

Please i put every thing to see that this is done. i thing what we be talking is how i will riceve the pay .when you come you will see what i am talking about.
you call me to see how the vidoeing dicsk will be send to you.so that you see every thing clear.

Willie

Even trying to run his email through our 'Paga Willie Translator' I still get confused at what he is talking about. But I did understand video, DHL, and his pay. Wink )

Sarah replies:

Quote:
Hey William,

I am glad to know you got back to Accra safely. And I understand why you weren't able to get the additional photos like I asked. Like I told you, it was just an idea and would have been an additional payment for you.

I will be flying back to NYC in the morning and will be out of pocket for most of the weekend as it is my weekend off. However, I will still be around to check my email once a day.

I have attached the Ciccon3 C3lebrations Expense Report for you to complete for reimbursement of your expenses. Please note: You need to PRINT this out, FILL it out in pen, SCAN it, and then EMAIL it back to me. Make sure you completely document your expenses and also make scans of all receipts and email those back to me too. Once I have those, I will forward them on to our account for verification and reimbursement to you.

Ed will be taking your complete file with the photos and the security assessment to Madge tomorrow morning. If she is happy, he will forward it all to our security team and they will begin planning the holiday for her and Little David and Mercy. I am sure you have just made some kids really happy!

Please let me know how you plan on getting the video to us. You said it is on a video disc? We need you to get it converted to a digital file and then uploaded to in the internet where Madge and the kids can then view it. This will save all the hassles of trying to mail it to us and is faster as Madge and the kids can view it as soon as you upload it. If you need more details on how to do this, please contact Ed directly for help.

Did you previously give me the details of how you wanted us to send your payment to you? I don't have your file here in front of me, so I am not sure. Please forward how you would like your payment mailed to you and I will make sure that information gets into your file and to our accounts also.

Have a great evening and talk to you soon. Thank you for your great work for Ciccon3 C3lebrations!

I guess he took me seriously when I said I would be gone the weekend. No reply as of yet. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be willing to bet a premium membership that Willie's expense report will not be filled out correctly.
Great safari again! It is a little disappointing now that Jose pointed out the crocs were croaked. The only way I can see the lad prove Jose's theory incorrect is to put their heads in the crocs mouth. If we see the pictures Jose is right if we do not he is wrong.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait... there's more! Wink

Willie wrote:
Dear Sarah/Ed,

After long days to sent the video of paga pond i thank God that is successfully sent to your with this information below and also your mail as you as me to do. Upon careful deliberation with my team members, it has been agreed we forfeit all other expenses i incurred in the cause of the documentary. This i believe, will foster a good relationship between your company and i for other thing that we may do in the future. only what you do for me is to try and see that my payment will be fast, so that i can satisfy the people that work together with me to see that this assignment is down. please see the account below. so that i can be able to do other things ,i know by now your have worch the Vi doe ,is not easy to sent this video from here but i make sure that i fulfill my promise to you it take out of every thing i have to do for this weeks. is time for you to do your own side please again immediately your made the payment please scan the payment sleep to me . oh Sarah i call your phone and live message but you did not call me
this is the payment information

ACCOUNT NAME : XXXXXX SHIPPING COMPANY LIMITED
ADDRESS : P.O.BOX CE XXXXXX-GHANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER : XXXXXXXXXX
SWIFT CODE : XXXXXX
BRANCH : XXXXXX, ACCRA
BANK NAME : FIDELITY BANK

Best Regard

William

Without further ado I present the "Vi doe" in all its glory:

Vcamera Willie's Paga Adventure (hosted on Youtube)

This is one long video, so coming soon we will present to you our "best of" video which will show about 5 minutes of our favorite parts. Also, the music he put to it was some easy listening crap that was apparently under copyright. Imagine that! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only is the croc dead, but worse, it's a baby. The guy needs to be wrestling a decent 5-meter saltie (if they can get one so far inland).

Note: 'Saltie' is the Australian vernacular for 'salt-water crocodile', and in the Far North, they do grow to 5 meters or more in the wild and usually chew up a couple of unwary tourists per year.

Tourist: "I never heard of a 'saltie' before. Is that some kind of a pre-packaged snack?"

Well, in a sense, it is, but not the way you think.... Laughing

We now return you to your regular programming.........

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there are two different crocs there. why didnt he sit on the other one?

again he should have swum the pond.
infact that would be a good initiation to some church of the holy croc.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff!

Looks like YouTube killed the audio on your video, the bastards.

Quote:
This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled.

Can you upload it to another host?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah, Willie added some copyrighted music to it that wiped out the audio in parts 1 & 2. The music wasn't that great to begin with, so rather than uploading it all elsewhere we made a video with just the highlights from the whole 45:00 juggernaut.

Vcamera View the highlights HERE (with Creative Commons music)!

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that Paga Willie is home safe and sound and has completed his assignment with Ciccon3 C3lebrations, he is ready for his payment. Naturally, this isn't something Sarah or Ed would take care of. So they turn him over to one of the company's accountants, Janey. (For those that read the We Co0k Your Bo0ks Accounting thread, Janey is temporarily employed by Madge.)

emailing Willie, Janey wrote:
Thank you for working with Ciccon3 Celebrations. As one of the accounts on the Ciccon3 Celebrations team, I will be happy to process the payment to you from our company.

Before I can do that, I will need to review your file and make sure it is complete. Once I have done that, I will immediately process the payment directly to you. If you have anything that you need to add to your file, please email me directly with the information.

NOTE: Please make sure the following is attached to all correspondence with me to facilitate your payment: File # JKAMPCP-D4O1R9A-CCIC

You should hear back from me by the end of business today with your payment details. I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
Janey, CPA
Ciccon3 Celebrations
File # JKAMPCP-D4O1R9A-CCIC

Willie wrote:
Dear Janey,

Thank you for the massage,i am waiting for the payment please immediately you made the payment scan the payment sleep to my mail,and you can call me with this phone number +233 261 XXX XXX
Is grate work with cicc0necelebrations

Thank i look foreword for the payment sleep

Best Regard
william

Being Friday, Janey waits til the end of business to send Paga Willie his payment:
Quote:

Dear John,

I have examine your file (File # JKAMPCP-D4O1R9A-CCIC) with Ciccon3 Celebrations and see that everything is in order.

I have made a payment from Ciccon3 Celebrations to you via a bank transfer to the account you had submitted to your file.

I have attached a copy of the bank transfer slip for your records. It may take 24 - 48 business hours before the funds are available in your account. This is due to US banking regulations to prevent terrorism and possible fraudulent activity.

Sorry for the delay in emailing you back. It has been a hectic day here at work and with Sarah home sick, everybody has been pitching in to do other work too. Sending this to you was the last thing I had to do before I go home for the weekend. Thank goodness I don't have to work weekends!

Thank you for working with Ciccon3 Celebrations.

Janey, CPA
Ciccon3 Celebrations

IBT Disclaimer: Please note that all international bank transfers are subject to all laws of the International Banking and Forum Committee (IBFC 1989:04/19) and must adhere to the precedents and rulings by such. Completion of this transaction is contingent upon the authorization of payment by either bank. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by either bank, our payment liability shall not remain outstanding and you may be be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges assessed by your bank, all of which obligations remain your sole responsibilities. Any attempts for fraudulent bank transfers shall be held against payee and payer alike or account holder, whichever is legitimate. Ciccon3 Celebrations or it's employees are not responsible for any special or consequential damages arising out of your use of such international bank transfers, unless determined by the IBFC and it's members and administrators.

And Paga Willie is overjoyed!

Quote:
THANKS AND GOD BLESS HEAR FROM ME ON MONDAY

I am pretty certain Janey will be hearing from him on Monday. Very Happy

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Willie did contact Janey, but not until Tuesday:
Quote:

Dear Janey,

How are you today hope that you have get better.this to inform you that ontill today, the bank said that their have not recive the money from the payment bank please,Janey chaqe for me from the payment bank if the money have left there,let me know so that i will go to the bank tomorrow.hope to here from you soon

Regards
William

So calm!

Quote:
Dear William,

I apologize for my late reply. Things got very busy in the office today and I am still at work trying to get all caught up. The end of our calendar year is just about here and the IRS is pressing to examine our records for the last 10 years! Can you imagine the nightmare that will be? I will probably be working 18 hour days for the next 3 months and be lucky to get Christmas Day off. Sure, I get paid well for my work, but still.

Anywho, I contacted our bank several times and spoke to our account manager directly before the bank closed today and he was very adamant that there is nothing wrong with the transfer at this point and it should be at your bank by 10AM our time. (I am not sure that time that is there for you.)

Please, if the money is not in your account in the morning, email me back immediately and I will call Hans our account manager and get to the bottom of this issue immediately.

Again, my apologies for my late reply. If it isn't one thing, it is another.

Janey, CPA

This morning his email does show a bit more concern:

Quote:
Dear Janey,

untill this morning,the bank said the money have not reflete in the acount,so what is going on becuase the poeple that work with me to see that the assignment is down.are on my nek to pay their money for them.please contact the payment bank to as them why if posseble call the reciveing bank if your bank find out that the falt is from them. please please do what you can do to see that i recive this money to day so that i can pay the poeple that work with me. very very urgent
Regard

william

Ever on the case, Janey replies:

Quote:
Dear William,

Thank you for your email.

I have spent the last hour on the phone with Hans our account manager trying to get to the bottom of this issue.

It turns out that the bank transfer was not completed because there is a flag on the account you provided to Ciccon3 Celebrations. Hans said the account was flagged for possible terrorist/fraudulent activity, and thus, our bank stopped the transaction.

William, are you a terrorist? I would hate for Ciccon3 Celebrations to be involved in any sort of terrorism. That would certainly be a black mark against our company. Do you have any ties with a terrorist organization? Possibly something like the IRA, PKK, or the UWO?

I am going to put a hold on File # JKAMPCP-D4O1R9A-CCIC and immediately start an investigation in regards to this issue. I will also send a copy of this email to our Ciccon3 Celebrations attorney, Art Vandelay to make him aware of this situation and possible blow back on our company and Madge.

Please feel free to submit any information I can use in my investigation of your terrorist connections.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Janey, CPA

Can Paga Willie prove he is not a terrorist? Laughing

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 days later, Paga Willie sends the longest, most coherent (for Willie) email ever:

Quote:
Dear Janey,
I find it extremely unfortunate with regards this issue. I spent thoudands of U.S.A dollars, in order for the assignment given to me by your company Ciccon3 Celebration to be successful. I spent many weeks to be able to come out with the documentary i did for your company- Ciccon3 Celsbrations.
The company with whose account details i furnished you with, is called XXXXXXXX Shippings Limited. The company is duly registered in Ghana and operates as a shipping and commodities trading company. They are not terrrorist and have absolutely nothing to do with any terrorism group.If i were a terrorist or associated with any terrorism groupings, i would not have furnished you with my passport details and my pictures. I would not have avail my self to any scrutiny your outfit deemed necessary to subject me to.
I am a hard working man with a lot of family responsibilities. To associate my self with anything that is not legitimate is not my priority and would never be. I want you to bear in mind the difficulties and risk i had to go through with my team to have this documentary prepared for you.
I would be grateful if you could give me a call to explain this further.Most of the members of the team that helped me prepare the documentary and all the other informations, have not been paid yet and they are breathing heavily on my neck for thier payment.
If Sarah, would remember, i was not in a haste to undertake the assignment. This was basically because i envisaged that, issues of this nature might arise. If i later gave in to your (Sarah) request to undertake the assignment without any commmitment or up-front payment from your end, then it was because of your persistant pleas and your ( Sarah ) assurance that every transaction between Coccone Celebration and me was genuine.
If you are not comfartable with the initial account i gave your company, then, i am willing to provide a new account information for payment to be facilitated. This would enable me pay those who helped me prepare the documentary.]

Thank you and waiting to hear from you urgently.

Whine, whine, whine. He also sent the similar email to Ed, Art, Sarah, and Madge (since he doesn't understand how to cc people in email). But if he wants to send another bank account to be forwarded to Alan, Janey will be happy to get it. Very Happy

Janey replies:

Quote:

Dear William,

Thank you for your email. I have added it to your file along with the other reports of my investigation into this situation with your account.

I never said you were a terrorist, but you can't be too careful now days, can you? I don't know the exact reason the bank account you provided to Ciccon3 Celebrations was flagged, even Hans can't tell me that, but flagged it has been for suspicious activity and there is nothing I can do about that.

The monies have been returned to the Ciccon3 Celebrations account and I can resubmit the payment to you via another account, if that is your choosing.

The rest of your email was just blathering to me. I have nothing to do with your assignment with Ciccon3 Celebrations or the contract you signed with them. All I am responsible for is the accounting department. I pay what needs to be paid and collect the monies that needs to be collected; all while making sure everything is accounted for in a manner that is legal and above question.

Sorry for the problems you are having, but it seems that you caused them yourself when you decided to use a bank account that has been used for suspicious activities. I am not one to judge but maybe you need better friends.

Janey, CPA
Ciccon3 Celebrations

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would slap him for the dead croc. I did, however, laugh pretty hard.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic