SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Small safari... WIMPed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day fellow baiters,

Just thought I would have a crack at BRUIN's WIMP modality on a bunch of lads who had either dropped my church or I had lost interest in and got a lad to travel from Accra to Lome:

Quote:
I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security for eight nations in west Africa (but I am based in London).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient. Most are small ($50 to $200) but some are over $1,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to Africa myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to Africa, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $2,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money. You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $500, and some are in excess of $1,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? What country are you in?

Original IP: 41.210.1.226 server location: Accra, Ghana

Quote:
M3lvin Clark
to me

show details Mar 12 (3 days ago)

This offer seem interesting indeed.But you never knew me or how could you trust someone you never met before.Well if there is nothing incriminating or illegal in this transaction then count me in.What is your name and reachable phone number.I am resident in Accra Ghana.

Regards,

Quote:
I can probably send you a list of 20 MTCN's on Monday, if you wish.

I assume you will want to use the name Melvin Clark for all transactions?

The 7 African countries which I am responsible for are:
Benin
Togo
Bukina Faso
Nigeria
Niger
Cameroon
Mali

Of these 7, probably the one with the best MTCN's is Nigeria, but Togo is closest to you and it is definitely NOT BAD as a source of MTCN's. Mali has the fewest orphan MTCN's.

I cannot transfer an MTCN from country to country, as I think I told you in my last e-mail.

Tell me which country you wish to go to (and which city). I will then send you 20 MTCN's for that country, each with an amount of money listed, a question, and an answer. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the name Melvin Clark for the recipient.

When you arrive in the country, you either send me an e-mail or call on the telephone (we have to be careful about telephone calls - if I am in my office at Western Union and get a call from you, it might be a problem!). I will then activate the 20 orphan MTCNs. Once I activate them, the MTCN is good for THAT DAY ONLY. I will send you a list of Western Union locations for whichever city you want. My number is +6145XXXXXXX

Pick up only about 2 transactions at each location. If you pick up too many, it might be suspicious. After you have picked up all twenty, go to a MONEYGRAM office and send me 1/2 of the money. When I have picked up my share from Moneygram, I will then send you another list of MTCN's, with more money.

The beauty of this is that we can do it anytime we want to, and as often as we want to . Anytime you want to go home to enjoy your money, feel free. When you are ready to pick up some more MTCN's, let me know which country and which city you want to go to, and we can do it again.

Let me know when you are ready to go, and whether you wish to go to Togo, Nigeria, or some other country.

Quote:
M3lvin Clark
to me

show details Mar 12 (2 days ago)

Frankly speaking i am still sceptical about this business but whatever the case i think we can make progress. However i found it extremely difficult reaching you this noon when i tried calling you via phone number you have given there was no response.

In the case of my choice country of course Lome Togo is more suitable considering it is just little over 1 hour drive from Accra.If you will let's start tomorrow Satuyrday 13th march 2010.

The name yes use mine: M3LVIN CLARK

Regards,

Quote:
My phone number is +6145XXXXXXX

Here are 20 orphan mtcn's for Togo. THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. I will activate each when you are ready to pick them up. They will only be active for one day.

(1) 04-18-22-66-47 amount $165.00
question: how old are you? 47

(2) 38-21-35-65-49 amount $215.00
question: favorite color? blue

(3) 73-54-26-19-09 amount $100.00
question: favorite food: chocolate

(4) 31-17-91-64-12 amount $50.00
question: What is love? God

(5) 71-82-41-90-33 amount: $150.00
question: Who is my friend? Max

(6) 37-24-16-88-59 amount: $75.00
question: Birthday? February 23

(7) 11-04-69-81-20 amount: $60.00
question: Where do I live? Paris

(Cool 49-34-23-71-77 amount: $125.00
question: Wife's name? Patricia

(9) 17-00-12-65-45 amount: $100.00
question: why? Wallet stolen

(10) 29-14-38-90-61 amount: $150.00
question: why? Because

(11) 01-54-73-26-14 amount: $100.00
question: What color is sky? Blue

(12) 37-19-21-46-07 amount: $50.00
question: Where an I? Africa

(13) 22-69-31-16-88 amount: $120.00
question: Name of President? Bush

(14) 79-62-81-33-14 Amount: $100.00
question: Who do I work for? UN

(15) 66-48-36-79-12 amount: $100.00
question: Who is Boxer? my dog

(16) 27-17-94-35-51 amount: $40.00
question: Favorite actor? Russell Crowe

(17) 31-28-08-74-16 amount: $100.00
question: Wife's name? Janet

(1Cool 91-22-45-13-87 amount: $100.00
question: Wedding date? Wednesday

(19) 20-03-41-59-12 amount: $150.00
question: Oldest son? Jesse

(20) 62-46-88-71-73 amount: $100.00
question: Favorite team: Arsenal

Like I said before, these are not active MTCN's because they are so old. I will activate them for just a few hours when you are ready to pick them up.

These total $2,150.00. Once you have sent me 1/2 of this amount ($1,075.00 - you may deduct the cost of the moneygram transmission), I will send you 20 more MTCN's - - and these will be much larger.

Email me when you get to Togo.

Quote:
M3lvin Clark
to me

show details Mar 13 (2 days ago)

Honestly all these seems like dreams to me and i do hope it turns out. Please is there any other thing required of me at the collection point? i am writting this email at aflao boarder and soon you activate it as you said then i will procceed to various points to receive the cash. Kindly advise next thing i shoud do as i am waiting for the activation as you pointed out to me. Call me on +2332XXXXXXXX
Regards,

Quote:
There is nothing else to do but go to the collection points, if you do not send me my half of the funds I will not give you any more MTCN numbers and find someone else to help me. These small amounts are just a test to see if you are trustworthy and once you prove your trust there are many larger unclaimed MTCNs

Email me when you get to Lome

I then get a string of calls on my lad phone while i was at work from the lad on a Togo mobile phone number: +228XXXXXXX
I work in construction and if anyone is familiar with the sound of a compound mitre saw cutting aluminium then they would know the screaming sound that poor M3lvin was hearing every time he called and I put the phone down beside the saw as I did a cut... OUCH... new meaning to lad pain.

After I got home from work this afternoon I smiled when I opened this:

Quote:
Honestly you made stranded in Lome and confused because i waited to receive confirmation by phone of the activation as i could not access my email box. Again i do not even know whom i am dealing with and each time i call the number you provided no body picks it just noise. Please if this is real let me recieve the money In any part of Accra than this across boarder travelling which has left me bruised, leaving Lome late and arriving home deep in the night. Please comment. Regards.

Cheers BRUIN for a great idea

I would seriously recommend this modality for new baiters as it gives good results and is easy baiting

Happy Baitin'

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job Smile

I am going to try the WIMP thing too.

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that he is stranded is just icing on the cake....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BD got the lad travelling real quick, good job "Mentor" bow_down Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, BD.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting BD Very Happy
Did you get my PM's? Need some advice from you Idea

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another one!!!!!

Original IP: 41.155.91.97

Quote:

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security for eight nations in west Africa (but I am based in London).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient. Most are small ($50 to $200) but some are over $1,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to Africa myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to Africa, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $2,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money. You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $500, and some are in excess of $1,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? What country are you in?

Quote:
I am interested in your proposals to me and will accepted your percentage.Iam a Nigeria lot of Western Union comes to Nigeria,so let have a deal.
Josephine.

Quote:
This is excellent news! I can probably send you a list of 20 MTCN's on Monday, if you wish.

I assume you will want to use the name Josephine Ghali for all transactions?

The 7 African countries which I am responsible for are:
Benin
Togo
Ghana
Bukina Faso
Niger
Cameroon
Mali

Of these 7, probably the one with the best MTCN's is Ghana, but Togo is closest to you and it is definitely NOT BAD as a source of MTCN's. Mali has the fewest orphan MTCN's.

I cannot transfer an MTCN from country to country, as I think I told you in my last e-mail.

Tell me which country you wish to go to (and which city). I will then send you 20 MTCN's for that country, each with an amount of money listed, a question, and an answer. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the name Josephine Ghali for the recipient.

When you arrive in the country, you either send me an e-mail or call on the telephone (we have to be careful about telephone calls - if I am in my office at Western Union and get a call from you, it might be a problem!). I will then activate the 20 orphan MTCNs. Once I activate them, the MTCN is good for THAT DAY ONLY. I will send you a list of Western Union locations for whichever city you want. My number is +61450xxxxxxx

Pick up only about 2 transactions at each location. If you pick up too many, it might be suspicious. After you have picked up all twenty, go to a MONEYGRAM office and send me 1/2 of the money. When I have picked up my share from Moneygram, I will then send you another list of MTCN's, with more money.

The beauty of this is that we can do it anytime we want to, and as often as we want to . Anytime you want to go home to enjoy your money, feel free. When you are ready to pick up some more MTCN's, let me know which country and which city you want to go to, and we can do it again.

Let me know when you are ready to go, and whether you wish to go to Ghana, Togo, or some other country.

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Thank you very much and you may use the name Josephine Ghali.Note Benin is ok.
Monday I am ready for action.
Thanks and I hope to have the 20 MTCN as promised.
Josephine Ghali.

Quote:

Here are 20 orphan mtcn's for Benin. THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. I will activate each when you are ready to pick them up. They will only be active for one day.

(1) 04-18-22-66-47 amount $165.00
question: how old are you? 47

(2) 38-21-35-65-49 amount $215.00
question: favorite color? blue

(3) 73-54-26-19-09 amount $100.00
question: favorite food: chocolate

(4) 31-17-91-64-12 amount $50.00
question: What is love? God

(5) 71-82-41-90-33 amount: $150.00
question: Who is my friend? Max

(6) 37-24-16-88-59 amount: $75.00
question: Birthday? February 23

(7) 11-04-69-81-20 amount: $60.00
question: Where do I live? Paris

(Cool 49-34-23-71-77 amount: $125.00
question: Wife's name? Patricia

(9) 17-00-12-65-45 amount: $100.00
question: why? Wallet stolen

(10) 29-14-38-90-61 amount: $150.00
question: why? Because

(11) 01-54-73-26-14 amount: $100.00
question: What color is sky? Blue

(12) 37-19-21-46-07 amount: $50.00
question: Where an I? Africa

(13) 22-69-31-16-88 amount: $120.00
question: Name of President? Bush

(14) 79-62-81-33-14 Amount: $100.00
question: Who do I work for? UN

(15) 66-48-36-79-12 amount: $100.00
question: Who is Boxer? my dog

(16) 27-17-94-35-51 amount: $40.00
question: Favorite actor? Russell Crowe

(17) 31-28-08-74-16 amount: $100.00
question: Wife's name? Janet

(1Cool 91-22-45-13-87 amount: $100.00
question: Wedding date? Wednesday

(19) 20-03-41-59-12 amount: $150.00
question: Oldest son? Jesse

(20) 62-46-88-71-73 amount: $100.00
question: Favorite team: Arsenal

Like I said before, these are not active MTCN's because they are so old. I will activate them for just a few hours when you are ready to pick them up.

These total $2,150.00. Once you have sent me 1/2 of this amount ($1,075.00 - you may deduct the cost of the moneygram transmission), I will send you 20 more MTCN's - - and these will be much larger.

Call me when you get to Benin.

Quote:
I want to re-assure you that you will have my total trust because I like making valuable friends.
You have the right to stop dealing with me if I fail you once.
However,I asked me elder brother to call you yesterday and he did confirm to me that he spoke briefly with you.
He will leave for Benin today,and will call you on arrival so that you will activate the 20 orphan numbers you already sent.
Please send me the name you will like to use for the Money-gram.
Also the name for the collection of orphan numbers will be given to you on arrival there.
Thanks and take care.

Josephine

Last IP: 41.222.192.130

Quote:
Dear friend,

Right now in Cotonou-Benin.
Please the name: YEMI COKER to activate the MTCNs.
Also send me the name you wish to receive the moneygram immediately.
Meanwhile,since it is also available and better in Ghana,I have my trust-worthy first cousin living there presently.
I will check again in the next one hour to see if you have message for me.

Take care,

Josephine.

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news! Your siggy line will soon be festooned with many hats....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Job My Mentor Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two in one week, and both in such little time...

You're obviously making this stuff up. Mad

Great baiting, Pete. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Hmmmmmm... I count 11 in your sig mate, so 12 is the goal!!!

Happy Birthday by the way Nick jump_4_joy

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
I count 11 in your sig mate, so 12 is the goal!!!

You know all that's going to do is get me back into baiting, right?

Black Dog wrote:
Happy Birthday by the way Nick jump_4_joy

Aw, shucks. Very Happy

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog

Good job. Very Happy The lads love this modality and just can't wait to get on the road.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Black Dog!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one...

I am in the middle of 2 massive baits so this time I thought I would just play hard ball and short answer the lad all the way.

I sent off the usual WIMP intro email and got this guy:

IP - 41.210.3.123 server location:Accra in Ghana

Quote:
good monrring sir,

i am moses buy name and i live in Accra Ghana so you can sent them so that i will able to send yours to you, i will be faithful to you.i live in Accra Gahna.

your lovely son moses

I left him on ice for a few days and didnt reply and he sent:

Quote:
Dear Sir

how are you today Sir, i am worried over your delay in this idea. What is happening?.

Best regards,

Moses

I immediately reply with:

Quote:
I can probably send you a list of 20 MTCN's, if you wish.

I assume you will want to use the name Ika Any Gbayere for all transactions?

The 8 African countries which I am responsible for are:
Benin
Togo
Cote D'Ivoire
Bukina Faso
Nigeria
Niger
Cameroon
Mali

Of these 8, probably the one with the best MTCN's is Nigeria, but Cote D'Ivoire is closest to you and it is definitely NOT BAD as a source of MTCN's. Mali has the fewest orphan MTCN's.

Tell me which country you wish to go to (and which city). I will then send you 20 MTCN's for that country, each with an amount of money listed, a question, and an answer. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the name Ika Any Gbayere for the recipient.

When you arrive in the country, you send me an e-mail. I will then activate the 20 orphan MTCNs. Once I activate them, the MTCN is good for THAT DAY ONLY. I will send you a list of Western Union locations for whichever city you want.

Let me know when you are ready to go, and whether you wish to go to Cote D'Ivoire, Nigeria, or some other country.

Quote:
Dear sir,

i will go to togo this night and i want you to send me the one for togo to me so that i can pick it up but tommoro monring.you can use this Name Ika Any Gbayere as the reciever Name and i want you to send me the name and country that i will send yours to please.lome is the city please send some for me now so that buy tommoro monring i will able to pick them up and send yours to you.

My Information Below

Reciever Name; Ika Any Gbayere

Reciever Country; Lome Togo

Send Name;.................

Send Country;............

hope to hear from you soon.

Moses

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I can also to go Nigeria buy Friday,is all abot money,i want you to send the one for togo first so i can have money to Nigeria buy friday Sir.

the Nigeria will be better for me. Sir Please send me your telephone number so i can call you and update you anytime i pickup any money.and do not forget to send me the name and country to send yours to.

thanks for your understand.

hope to hear from you soon.

Moses

Quote:
If you need to call me my number is +614XXXXXXXX

Email me when you get to Togo.

Quote:
Sir,
How are you doing today?and the family, i am now in togo.
moses

Quote:

LIAR!!!!! IP same as first email ^^^

Quote:
I ran an IP check of your last email and you are still in Accra Ghana. I dont appreciate being lied to and if you are not serious about this then I will find someone who is.

Email me when you get to Togo

Quote:
Sir,
you say you are going to send me the thing you donot send they again why now you say will go to togo befor you send me some.i call you and you also say i to go nigeria why all this if you donot want to send me anything tell me.so send it i will pick it up.

Quote:
Email me when you get to Nigeria and I will activate the MTCNs, If you are not prepared to do this then I can find someone else

Quote:
Sir,

big brother why me so you don't want to do this with me OK that is good find some one better thanks for your understand.and stay bless with your family.if you want me to do this together with you just send me the ones of Nigeria now so i will be able to believer you too, and start going too.

help your brother Sir

I leave him for a couple of days with no reply then..........

Quote:
why you donot want to write back,you see i donot believer you guy you donot have want you say you have and you can not send me that one to see if really you have send me some to see.stop to worry me again if you are not serious to send me any of dose MTCNs to see any confarim it.i donot believer you man.

Quote:
I will provide you with the live MTCNs when i IP trace you to Nigeria.

Email me when you get there

Quote:
i have make up my mine to go to Nigeria,and i will be in Lagos buy 6PM tomorrow so i want the MTCN's send to me buy tomorrow Sir sorry about all i have said to you,now we are in for business Sir.have a nice day and stay bless.

Quote:
I will provide you with the live MTCNs when i IP trace you to Nigeria.

Email me when you get there

IP: 82.128.84.128 server location:Apapa in Nigeria
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I'm now in lagos,Nigeria. you can send the informations now.
Moses.

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! You have made my day.....

From your nickname, am I to assume that you are a fan of Robert Louis Stevenson?

Bruin

South Africa

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
From your nickname, am I to assume that you are a fan of Robert Louis Stevenson?

I'd just assume he keeps pets, but - then again - I am quite the philistine. Laughing

Great job on YET another quick'n'dirty, Pete. And much respect, Bruin, for coming up with this modality. Very Happy

spamiscute
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm, I find it a bit reckless to tell them about IP's and geolocation, next they will learn to use proxies Sad

FR: Father Language
PT: Mother language (BR doable with PT Accent)
ES: Native level Oral (flawless accent), Average written
CN: Can hold an average conversation
NL: Can hold an average conversation
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we work this for Money Gram as well so they don't have a chance of checking it on line?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
UltimateHobo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. Gotta try this out.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no reason it would not work for moneygram.

If you try this, I recommend adapting the modality as follows -- you (the moneygram or WU executive) have an insider friend at one specific WU (or moneygram) office in Accra, Ghana (or whichever city you select). The mugu has to go there, and only to that one location, to pick up the orphan MTCN's with no questions asked.

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic