SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Handsom Hashem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
amigo79
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was almost scammed, but it is a big luck that I found you and some other scam warners.
I was contacted via a dating website the below email:
Quote:

Greeting to you my dear

How are you? I am doing fine here in London. It's my pleasure to have met you and I want to say that God whom we serve knows the best and also has a purpose for allowing my heart to conceive initial contact with you. Well, I want to say thanks for giving me chance to know you and I promise to be honest and sincere to you. I am serious and would like you to be serious also. I want to know you, be your best friend and see what the future might bring for us.

I have nothing much to tell you about me but I wish it is better to tell you little and wait for you to ask me anything you will like to know more about me. My name is Ahmed My dad's name is Hashem, my mum's name is Marion , my late wife is Sarah and my son's name is Musba. I was born and brought up in London . I live and work here in London for now as a process Engineer.

My late father originated from Swiss and work as a contractor before his death. He worked in various countries as the nature of his work. I'm married but my wife passed away in a pregnancy complicated issues. Musba is the only eye I have and he’s in boarding school now. My mum stays with him. Though age is no more on her side but she is very healthy on her age now. She is very nice and kind woman. I hope to meet a woman who will accept me and my little family the way God have made us.

Before I pen up, I would like to let you know that nothing shall be a barrier to this, hence God is with us. It may interest you to know that I prefer one on one conservation. My dear, let us open our heart for each other. I really wish to know you who know what God has in mind for us.Remain blessed until I hear from you again.

Yours sincerely,
Ahmed

Here are the pics:

I'd never heard about the scammer before so I sent him my pics and my phone number. when his 3rd email came with "emotion" I thought this was too good to be true, then I copied his first email into the internet and got his other email goes with name Hans Owen, and was sent to another woman who was very clever to know that he is a scammer and posted it to a scammer warner website.
He tried to contact me via phone but I never picked it up, I checked IP, this guy is in Malaysia

[img]http://postimage.org/image/yibf8xgk/[/img]

After realized he is a scammer I sent him:

Quote:

Hi Hashem, how are you today?

It's interesting to receive your emails, very entertaining indeed. You called me? Why I did not see any miss calls? Are you sure you called the correct number? I’m sorry, you must be very disappointed but I am too, I enjoy hearing your voice, how would that be? Did you call the correct number? I hope I can be in England or you are here so we don’t have to schedule the time and can meet each other in person, I believe that we have many things to talk about, where are you in London? How is your son and your mum ? I don’t know but I feel that I would love to have your son’s picture, can you send me that? Wow I’m eager to know your son, does he look like you? How old he is now, is he good to you when you are not around him as other daddies?
Waiting for your email

I’m kind of hoping that GOD does exist, if he does, may he protect innocent people, may HE forgives bad people for whatever they have been doing, may GOD guides them the right things, poor little souls who born to be human being but waste that chance, hope GOD strengthen their souls to go through all the karmas

here he replied, no "son and Mum" pics attached:

Quote:
Dear Van,

Thanks for keeping me happy with your nice mail and your sincere wishes on my family.
I did call your line and it rings , what i don,t know is why you never see the miss call.
I will call you again today to know how you are doing.

I beleive with little time we can be together, It is only our work that keep us busy but we can not trade our love and future life because of work,
Any of us who have free time first can visit, i will be very happy to meet you here in London.
I live in Clampham, Screcent place, London or over there in Vietnam.

My mom and my son is good and i have tell them about you, They are waiting the day to meet you.

Please van, can you tell me about this poor little soul who go about doing bad.
where this set of people in Vietnam and have you involve in the eveil doings before.
You sounds like you have come accross their eveil way of life before.
Please let me know.

Hoping to read your mail and hear your voice soon.
Here is my number, incase you want to call me.
+447031824550.

take good care of your self.

Your,
Hashem

His phone number shown on my phone is: +1680080, here is his picture that rommanscammer posted

Anyone suggest me what to reply him or anyone interested in this relationship let me know
Thanks and you guys here awesome, I read your baiting story and cannot help but laughing all the time.
[/img]
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't the first two pictures of Daniel Bremmar?

Maybe some older members want to chime in on that.

If I'm correct, either it's karmic justice OR a new low Very Happy

In any case, if he got your RL details, DROP HIM.
Remember, paranoia is your friend Wink

Bait safe, and welcome to the slaughterhouse Twisted Evil

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic