SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first one ----in progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sebyfwa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all .......sorry for the bad enghish , i am from Austria .....as i was looking for a romance scammer on 4ppl.com i run into ...this ......advices will be appreciated .
Regards
PS : scammer in bold , me in italic

As-Salāmu â Alaikum wa-Ramatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu, I know my mail might be a surprise to you but never mind because I am contacting you in good faith. However, accept my sincere apologies if it doesn't meet your personal ethics, though there are certain times in one’s life that whether or not one indicates interest for certain assignment , people would still look up to him/her. I am Sister Aisha Rasheed, the devoted widow of Late Engr.Abdul Bin Rasheed From Malaysia But based in Republic Of Togo who used to be a renown Chemical Engineer with Ipriochem S.L. And the owner of the Rasheed Group, before he died on September 2004 after a brief illness. Unfortunately, we had no issue in our years of marriage, however since his death i've been struggling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. While alive, my husband and myself as a family joint account deposited the sum of $8million (Eight Million, U.S Dollars) in an account with a renown Bank in Lome, Togo where he once lived and where i am at present. Recently, my doctor in the Cancer center Hospital where i'm admited at present told me that I don't have much chance to life due to the complicated cancer problem as my health has taken a turn for the worse. In view of this struggle to wrest life from the chads of slow death, I've decided to donate this fund to either a Moslem organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein. I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands other brother who is an Atheist lives abroad and doesn't care or show any interest in my family. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful...INSHA' ALLAH. With ALLAH all things are possible. When more trust has developed, I shall give you the contact information of a Lawyer who will assist you until the fund have finally arrived into your Bank account in your Country while i am still in the Hospital. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Bank authorizing them that the said fund has been willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. The habitual inclination to give rather than take in life (Infaq); is the basis for my Sadaqah. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me. I believe that the greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that outlast it. My happiness is that i lived a true devoted Muslim life worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life . May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.if you receive my message contact me on my email at ([email protected]) Best regards Salam to you Sister Aisha Rasheed.
sebyfwa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear lady , Sorry to hear about that , it is really a tragedy . I am flatted in some way that you had contact me for that , but i must sincerely admit that i am not at all poor , i own my business and thanks to good i don't complain about money i have enough for my life and maybe another one . So maybe it will be wiser for you to chose a poor person to help me i have a stable and more that satisfying material situation . Ii don't have 8 millions in cash but for sure all my properties worth far more than that , it is my life of work . So as i believe in God , it think you should find a poor man for this mission that will appreciate money more than me . Thank you and God be with you .

As-Salāmu â Alaikum wa-Ramatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu, Brother thanks for your message and advice to me,i am not contacting you because you are poor nor rich but i really want you to use this money to help the poor and build houses for God and Allah, besides i am doing this because of my present condition now which i dont know what will be my result of health that is why i am contacting you in good faith, but if you cant handle the money nor the project please can you direct me to somehow or any muslim,christiane organisation that can use this money since my condition cant allow me to do such, Awaits for your responds, Sister Aisha Rasheed

I have myself donate in 2006 , after a great business in UAE a considerable amount of money ( 300.000 euro ) to a hospital for children in Spain . But i made the donation through Red Cross that time and it was for children . SO sincerely i don't know where to donate for your purpose . If you want the contact for Red cross i can give you a telephone number or you can try on their website for your country .

As-Salāmu â Alaikum wa-Ramatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu, Thanks Brother ok now send me the red cross information so that i can contact them,why i am looking for an outsiderfrom my country to handle this money is beacuse of my husband relatives i dont want them to kill me in the hospital befor my time, so give me the red cross information in europ so that i can contact them and send the money to them. Salam to you Sister Aisha Rasheed

wowwww , why did they want to kill you ....if you really think that report to the local police . Here is red cross site for europe .....http://www.redcross-eu.net/ . Tell me if i can assist you with anything else .

As-Salāmu â Alaikum Thanks for your message and information,please you never put there email adress i dont know how to search there email adress i am not good in the internet so since you cant handle it send me there email so that i can send them email. Why i never want to donate the money here in my country is because that have being acuising me that i kiiled him, befor my sickness so so the never care to see anything good from me because i am unable to bear a child for my husband, all my husband properties have being taken by them both the cars ,houses,even his company so the only property of my husband that is with me is 2 cars and this money. so if you cant handle the money please send me the red cross direct email but i really want the money to be used to help the poor and lessprivillage.

that what is red cross about , poor and lessprivillage . There is not a mail there is a contact form on the site where you can contact them . Tell me if you can't find it ....i will try to find a number of phone on white pages .

As-Salāmu â Alaikum wa-Ramatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu, I have tried it but i cant see it, so find a way and send me there email,but if you cant then find me a closer person to you that can do it thanks.

Red cross Vienna office is 500 m from my office , first time tomorow morning i will go to them and ask for a contact person for you . Best i can do . Regarding your safetty if you really think that someone want to harm you , my best friend is the cheaf of security on Vienna Airoport with strong connections to Interpol Office . I can contact him in a hurry and i think he can find someone on your local autorities to put you under police protection fast . I think i can do that . So if you think it will help give me detaills so i can present him your case . Hope i can help .
sebyfwa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As-Salāmu â Alaikum wa-Ramatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu, Thanks for your message and your assistance,now what i want from you now send me the red cross email adress so that i can contact them and transfer the money to them immediectly because of my condition but i will be greathfull,but if you cant afford to send me there email i can transfer the money to you then you can know how to contact them due to my present condition in the hospital i am not filling alrigth but i believe i will get better soon, So is either i transfer you the money then you can dispose ,but if you insist then find me whom you trust that i can transfer the money to thanks.

http://www.redcross-eu.net/internet/en/page.asp?SM=653 Red Cross/EU Office Rue Belliard 65, box 7 1040 Brussels, Belgium Tel: +32 (0)2 235 06 80 Fax: +32 (0)2 230 54 64 Acting Director Mr. Ulrich Cronenberg Tel: +32 (0)2 235 06 85 [email protected] ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE UNIT Head of Administration & Finance Unit Mrs. Asma Ibrahim Tel: +32 (0)2 235 06 98 [email protected]

i have send you the red cross link and contact data ....same as on their website . It is better to talk with them , my company can build houses or large construction for poor bot only in Europe and UAE ,,,,not in you area ....so as you want to help people in your area red cross is the largest organization of this kind . Kind regards !

thanks for your assistance i will contact them tomorow to know what the will say thank,so i will like to know more about you for helping me.

how can i help you ? anything more i can do for you ?

what is the name of your company can the handle it, how sure are you if i transfer the money the your company it will be used in it and build houses for the poor, I dont know whom to trust i have being directed by my spirit to follow you so if your company can use it then let work with them in europ. what is your idea?

can your company use it?

I am one of the founders of Strabag Austria but we are doing residential buildings in Europe and UAE ...and we are not capable of handeling donation or at leat i must ask on the accounting office . The best ideea is to use red cross as they are the number 1 non-profit organization and they will know where money are needed better than anyone . I told you i have donate it myself 5 year ago for a hospital directly to red cross ....not to the hospital board that can use the money in other way . I advise you do find the nearest red cross to your location and do the same . Me i am constantly try to help people but my company is not for this kind of thing as it is not a non-profit organization . Last year for example i have helped a poor boy from Spain to make a decent live and in january this boy had gained 3-rd place in a mathematics european contest .....so i am sustaining talented people from my poket ......you want to sustain poor people so here i cannot advice you very proper .

Quote:
Ups ....think i have used the name of the biggest austrian construction company ....but this lad seems stupid enough to buy this .

Rolling Eyes

a direct donnation no ..Strabag is not a non profit company so it is not legal . Redd cross is a non profit , largest organization .

Advice me as a man i have seing your photo and i know i have known you, but the red cross i dont know them, but if you can keep the money when you see people you will help? or do i continue with the red cross are you sure the can run with the money?

Never been in your country ....so less chance of knowing me ...... maybe if you read European press or watch TV stations from europe . Red cross is the no 1 international charity organization , everybody in this world know it . So you can trust it . To manage this for you it will be a huge demand for me work is just killing my time ......so let the professional trusted non-profit organization do it . I wish i could help but my time is limited and finding poor people and help them require time not only soul . So on me is not a question about my willing of help , my job is taking me to much time .
sebyfwa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guys i think i lost the "patient " .....any advice how to resurrect him ? Rolling Eyes
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to dangle money at a lad for him to notice. All he sees is:

Quote:
blah blah blah money blah USD blah blah blah funds blah dollars

Especially in the early stages of the bait when he's still on script and not reading anything you say. It only gives him less incentive.

I'd suggest you tell him that you have the ability to grant Red Cross donations, and see if you can get him to fill out some forms for how he plans on using, say, a shipment of dilithium crystals to vaccinate the local population.

You will love Jwoods' baits. Go search for him, he specializes in philanthropic baits where he gets the lads to hand out food, etc.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
sebyfwa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am in a hurry as i don't have time to post here all the last day track .
Brief after talking to the lawyer i have send the lad the following mail :

Dear lady ,
Sorry to tell you this but your lawyer has no knowledge of European laws at all .
I have show his response to my firm layer from Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP witch is a Belgium reputed layer for such thing and first thing he told me is the person that gave that response is or a poor quality lawyer or not a lawyer at all .
I ask him to contact him directly because they must speak same language in legal terms he will do this evening on my request imediatelly when he will return in Belgium as he is in Holland as i have called him .
But he told me that he never herd of this layer and from his answer he is afraid that your layer has other interests that are not legals .
The only legal way in Europe to receive a large donation was by registering . So i tell you take god care with your lawyer as i also guest by his response that either he is an idiot or i think he has other interests .
Monday when i will reach emirate i will ask the sheikh Hamdan son of Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashed Al-Maktoum a very and close friend of mine that has strong connections in your area to run imediatly a background check on this person by Interpol and local authorities . Please do not tell him nothing so far i think you my be a victim of your this guys who has other interests with you money . I will keep you informed meantime try to avoid bad interactions with him ....trust me i have a feeling something is wrong .
By Monday all it will be clear and if this person is a fake or bad intended i can personally guarantee that he will go to jail in same day as he will have nowhere to hide .

I avoid answering in the mean time please avoid contacting him my hard intuitions is telling me that this guy wants to harm you or steel your money .
Please try to keep you save till monday when all of this will be clear for both of us . I am doing my best to reach sheikh Hamdan even today ....ia have let an urgent message on his general secretary asking to urgent contact me . If he will today i will imediatly ask him to contact your local austorities and Interpol Office and imediatly solve this out as i am in deep concern for your safety .

Hope you will be safety .

then after few hours

Hope this news find you healthy and nothing had happened to you .

My worst expectesionts had confirmed ,
By my god friend the sheik had contacted the local aotorities from Togo by interpol .
They had asked my all the email from lawyer or regarding so i had to forward all out corespondence to the informatique bureaux of Interpol .
I have a feedback that your laweyr had use something from United states to hide his real location ....so that denotes that his intentions are very bad . But they told me that they found the address of internet real now and informed the local autorities to track him and arrest him imediatly .
Also i have asked for you to be put in custody at hospital but i was not able to tell them in what hospital , but they said they will also find out . So pray to god police will arrest him and put you under secure conditions for your safety in matters of hours i hope . I am doing all ican to speedup the process .

Pray to god that you are well .

and after that 2 desperate mails from the lad ....

aisha rasheed <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To:
This will kill me now please i dont want him to be harmed please order them to live him and forget the matter since you have realise that he is not because if he is being harmed or jail i am the person that caused it so orther them to live him try your best if anything happen to him it is under me let them live him and stop the search now.

just do anything you can to stop this sissue now because this sound strange to me and i dont want him to found me as the cause of his problem so tell them to stop all the trasing please if the cant stop i will die here in the hospital please help me and my condition.

assistance is needed quick !!!!!!!!!!!
Jean Fous
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could make up a suddent big case that will keep your lawyer ultra busy and only able to advise you from distance. Something much more glamorous than your petty scammer's lawyer.

Maybe something with the european union and economic treaties.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic