SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Catastrophic hard drive failure: withdrawal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An hour ago, my laptop suffered a catastrophic harddrive failure out of the blue. This happened once before. That time, way back in college, I spent a few hours curled up in a fetal position in my own personal The Crying Game. I reenacted Requiem for a Dream continuously until I got my computer fixed. I think at one point I saw my laptop crawling across the ceiling. That was in my younger and more vulnerable years, before I had discovered nicotine.

This time, I handled it better. I calmly jammed four cigarettes into my mouth, lit them all, then inhaled half of them with one drag.

I held my breath for a minute, then let it loose with a bloodcurdling scream.

Tried Knoppix and BackTrack, they couldn't read it at all. Quick diagnosis: the motor had burned out.

I smoked a few more cigarettes in the next few nanoseconds, then realized I was devolving. I could feel my brow noticably thicken, and my knuckles felt more ape-like.

I hurled the now empty pack of cigarettes with enough force to kill an innocent bystander in Perth, then remembered that I have a computer I'm storing for a friend.

After spending half an hour running through the streets wearing my underwear on the outside (not stopping a single crime, but doubtless inciting a few), I decided to dust it off and try it.

I am now on Windows, for the first time in many years. It is blunting the trauma in much the same way a stick of bubblegum may temporarily ease the withdrawal from a serious heroin addiction.

The next few days will be busy replacing parts, screaming in incoherent frothing rage at the universe, and recompiling kernels. There will be blood.

Only after a suitable Stage 1 Gentoo install, countless tweaks, and a goat sacrificed to Richard Stallman, will the blood demons be calmed.

Things were going quickly out of control.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find Image is a great help

It may not solve the problem, but it makes the problem disappear

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am now on Windows, for the first time in many years.

I hope its running ME.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewww! Winblows! Disgusting! (my opinion, don't shoot me Crying or Very sad ) Linux Mint 9 XFCE edition <3

Sorry to hear leon Very Happy and ooooo Gentoo, been dying for quite some time to try that,, but I'm not smart enough to customize all this Very Happy

Don't think I'm gone, I'm busy RL atm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to become a super-baiter]</a>
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I don't think I've ever read the word "Windows" without someone posting about how great Linux is, a couple of sentences later.

Now all we need is someone to post about how Macs are better than PCs and we've got the set.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Which one do you prefer Slightlyoutofit?

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I survive without either.

I use this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPPBzmn6Fh4

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wish Very Happy

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
SOOI what this post needs is a "Don't feed the trolls" sign

oops! you already did Wink

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chambon, try Sabayon. It's a very user-friendly Gentoo. Basically, it's exactly like Ubuntu/Mint if you never want to open a terminal, but underneath it's still raw Gentoo.

Slightly: even then, you just know someone will be bitching at you for not preferring NebuchadnezzarOS over ZionOS.

All I'll say is that Unix is the only operating system ever invented.

Everything else, from Minix to Windows, is just Unix with various levels of speech impediment.

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Leon, I'll have a look at it, I might try Gentoo someday soon, if I have time Wink

How's your new installation going? Started yet?

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, still waiting on getting a replacement hard drive. Maybe a hybrid, this time. SSD's have tremendous MTBF's.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you'll find our furry admin uses the kit shown below

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should've bought a Mac - they're far better than PC's Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Should've bought a Mac - they're far better than PC's

Careful or you'll find ole hairy bollix coming round your gaff and breaking you statue of St Steve Jobs

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone needs to mention Ghost's awesome set up.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with iMike. My Mac is great Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does doing all my baiting and eatering from an iPhone count as a Mac or what? Whatever that counts as is far superior than all other computing options! Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OS war? I'm in!

Click bitchez

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take my Mac OS and tower any day of the week Smile

piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stare at the view through the Windows, it fascinates the eye. The Frame is however rotten, and a slight breeze drops the shutters down periodically.
I patientley lift it up and fix it back into it's rightfull place, and with a sigh, clean the crud off the glass, adjusting the security catch for the millionth time and retire to make a cup of tea.
While i'm gone the window is broken into, the entire contents of my house are broken into pieces, stuck together again incorrectley and mislabeled.
Returning to the window i find a message scratched on the glass:
Quote:
Thank you for chosing (AVG/Norton/Panda/Writeyourowncatchphrase) Security. Your subscription expires in 364 days.

The cup of tea tastes of excrement. Shocked

I'm thinking it's about time i switched OSs. Confused

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If you go Mac, you won't go back Smile

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mac is just plain old Unix with some glitter on.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
An hour ago, my laptop suffered a catastrophic harddrive failure out of the blue. This happened once before.

Pfffttt, amateur.

Call when you have taken out 5 laptops in 48 months. I should work for the Toshiba laptop destruction department. Friends don't send me anything until they have saved it first in a file on their computer entitled "dumb blond who crashes 'puters".

Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man: You do all of your baiting from an iPhone!? I love my iPhone but I think that I would go insane trying to keep track of and reply to multiple lads using only my phone. Hats off to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic