SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=197839

Have a go at him - [email protected]

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
failure is Ur potion
u will not see light in Ur life till u die very soon
u will remen poor in ur life even ur entire generation will surfer from it
u will be a beggar in Ur entire life
money will be you enemy
failure will embraces u 4ever both Ur entire generation
u will not see pace in Ur life till u die
good things will be Ur enemy

u will continue to surfer and struggled in Ur whole life and no positive thing will come Ur way till u die very soon, hope that one of Ur family member will be death by now or fail into sickness that he or her will never survived till death.

JONKY LIFE U, GO TO UR VILLAGE & HAVE SEXY WITH UR FUCKING MAD MOTHER AND UR SISTERS .

AFTER READING THIS CAUSE UR WILL ENCOUNTER FAILURE IN WHAT U DO IN UR LIFE & ACCIDENT .

FROM THE SON OF ALUSI NGENE NIBO .TRUST MY WORLD .

EJI RIM GI OFORE

[email protected]
Quote:
I return all you fuck shit to you. fuck off and go to hell forever. You get time but you will surely die if you attempt to fuck yourself up again. MARK MY WORD. rest in perfect pace.

[email protected]
Quote:
MASTURBATE WELL O MAKE YOU NO TURN IMPOTENT

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD SO YOUR GENERATION HAVE NO ROUTH AS EVERYTHING ON YOU ARE FAKE AND NOTHING BASTARD LIKE YOU
HAVE TO SAY BEFORE HUMAN. FUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL THIS YOU SAID MUST HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH I PROMISE YOU DEATH YOU WILL DIE LIKE SOMEONE WHO DONT HAVE FATHER AT ALL I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
listen u don insult people like that....u dont know if u are talking
to your cousin or ur elder brother....mind the way u insult people...

People dont just do this becos of fun ..its a game of luck ...so u
dont preach for fun if you are a pastor..Your swear can never do
anything to me ..it will go back to you...becos i did not harm you or
do anything to you..its just an email..

So mind you dont ever repeat those words again or something will
happen to you...warning....

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER YOU MUGU,YOU CLAIM TO BE BISHOP,ONLY THAT ONE DON GIVE NICE POSITION FOR HELL FIRE AND AS FROM TODAY YOU WILL BE WITNESSING HELL IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU DIE UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE WITHIN ONE WEEK.

[email protected]
Quote:

Every day Okija, Okija, E be like say u be Idoit? I am more than
Okija, You beleive in nonsence Okija, for that reason, Your road has
been blocked forever

No good thing will torch your hand this year. You will die soonest

Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:

people like you should live hell and not earth cuz i see no reason while a man of dis generation should be talking like dis while govrt ave not creat tin for dis geration. u re d big fool on earth and should be burn in fire of stupid life. u ave no life and should remain in okija shrine and d thunder wil strick u down and ur baster geration.u dnt spk good english and u ave nothing in dis life.poor fool and dat u should remain for using church name as ur scam of earth.na family wil all die of poverty cuz of u insult u dey used d name of catholic church ashowo son like u

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE NNE GI NNA GI IHE NELI NO NA EZI NA OLU GI GA AWU....
U BUCHI OBULA I CHETERE IHE DI KAM UBUCHI AHU KA IGI AWU..
oNYE IBERIBE DI KA GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
As u luv 2 curse,u wil be cursed! U hated blessings u wil labour invain.Those u love wil oppose u.May ur life
soon be ended,may ur enemies take all ur value.May ur children be homeless beggars;Ur wife a widow dirty
smelling harlot. May no one ever be kind to u or care for the orphans u wil live behind.May ur useless ass dirty
vile mother die of deadly diseases & u a prodigal son bear children for ur blood vile sisters.May ur vile father
sleep wit ur sisters & ur wife a disgrace. Ur wife wil choose some corrupt judge against u & those that u don't
accused wil do u wrongly.Ur family wil remain an emblem of abomimation.May u be hurt to d depths of ur
heart.U wil be blown away like an insects.I did not take what belong to u or perhaps overthrow u.My uncle
is a chief priest & ur case wil be reported to OGWUGWU SHRINE.OGWUGWU wil vindicate b/w u &
i within three market days.OGWUGWU WIL STRIKE SOONEST.Watch out!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. I GO TAKE U PICTURE TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR 4 U THERE. U WIL NO GO SEE MAGA MONEY AGAIN. MUGU LIKE U GO CUT ORTHER GUYS JOBS

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're hungry, the first 3 gentlemen offer late nite pizza!

[email protected]
Quote:
onye ofe mmanu like you
well i do not blame you you are a poor man go to hell anuohia you can call me on
00221 764621873

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop dey make noise,ask about ego bekie in Ghana,i beliv say u go no say i no bi ur mate in any aspect.na my control num bi dis u fit dial am if u like (+233-24-144-6781) stop disturbing my boys

[email protected]
My subject line-
BROTHER KNOW I AM COMING FOR REVENGE WITH YOU

His response-
Quote:
call me:+229-99356367

[email protected]
Quote:
UGBADA, I THINK U NEED PRAYER BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN THAT UPON MOUNT ZION THERE SHALL BE DELIVERANCE. AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AS A HEAD WHICH CLAIM TO BE YOU ARE INVOLVE IN UNFORGIVABLE SIN THEREFORE U SHALL NOT BE HAVE MERCY UPON IF THE SCRIPTURE IS NOT BROKEN INDEED.

FUCK U BLOODY SIN SPONSORER. U BLOODY C*NT. I REJECT ALL THE NONSENCE U ARE SPOKEN ABOUT REASON BEING THAT YOU ARE NOT NORMAL.

LION.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL BE WAITING TO SHOT YOUR ASS PIG.I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GOD AND YOUR FAMILY THAT SENT YOU BEACH ASS.

ASK ABOUT ME FOOL.

STILL THE DON.

[email protected]
Quote:
IYA BABARE ATI IYAE, YOUR FATHER MOATER, YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE TOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
god pass you and your farmily ok

Wow, Surprised size really does matter
[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGER DON TURN YOU MAD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN NOT COME REVENG TO ME BECAUSE YOU ALONE WILL SUFFER ITOOOO
MY BROTHER OR DEAR DEPUTY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC AND CENTRAL BANK OF GHANA, OR SHOULD I CALL YOU THE NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR IN GHANA, OR SHOULD I CALL YOU THE WORLD BANK MANAGER IN SHORT.

I WANT TO BRING THIS EARLY INFO TO YOU THAT DOING GUY WORK TO THE EXTENT OF RELEASING CURSES TO NO BODY IN EVEN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE WHICH IS IGBO BUT AT THE SAME TIME CALLING YOURSELF BY A YORUBA NAME AND YET LIVING IN GHANA, MAY BE LITTLE BIT MORE HARMFUL TO YOUR LIFE THAN THE NORMAL GUY WORK WHICH EVERYONE IS DOING OOOO, LOOK WHEN THE CURSES TRAVEL WITHOUT RECIPIENTS, THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY COME BACK TO YOU WITH AUTO-REVERSE AND BY THEN, YOU ALONE WILL BEAR THE LOAD BECAUSE WHEN YOU CHECK THE AMOUNT OF THIS CURSE WHICH YOU HAVE SENT OUT SO FAR, YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CARRY THE EFFECTS AS SOON AS THEY RETURN TO YOU WITH THEIR RED EYES. BE CAREFULOOO BECAUSE 'HA' THIS ONE IS TOO BAD AND DEADLY TO BE CALLED A FORMAT GUY WORKOOOOOO.

YOU ARE WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:
ABRAKAYA DIS MAN
Mr Jaku jaku

U no know who u dey tell dat rubbish abi... DIS na WORLD WORLD IBAKA DEY TALK 2 U

FIRST ABRAKAYA DIS MAN?
FIRST ABRAKAYA DIS MAN?
FIRST ABRAKAYA DIS MAN?

[email protected] ...sends me somebody's script?
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.189.98.66
Originating ISP: Alink Cote D'Ivoire
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote d'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOUR GENERATION.
DEAR MR FOOL

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI . SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA

ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH MAY. LIE GI NA 25TH.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1

DOLLAR .MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.

THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN YOUR VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME AND NAME OF YOUR FAMILY THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOUR GENERATION BASTARD .

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are u to send me this shit and what is the matter all about?

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mother now

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU OFFIA NA ME CALL YOU NOW AND MAY YOU DIE IN POVERTY GO TO HELL FUCK YOUR MAMA UR PAPA UR SISTER ALL OF YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT MOVE FORWARD I WISH BAD NEWS FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
let me tell you guy, if you receive massage like this and you are not interested you better delete it out from your box, don't ever respond to a guyman like you who are looking for money, remember that you have not even succeed in life and you are causing another person like that, do you think that your statement can change any thing in my lfe.

i warned you again don't you ever reply a massage which did not belong to you, if you find it in your box because you are not a mad man unless You are so.

bye and never ever respond to me again.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS -- [email protected] chopped a really, really old script. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
NOTHING YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL BACK TO SENDER FOOL,MUMU,GOAT,COW U NO NO YOUR SELF.

BACK TO SENDER,AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER na you be the MUGU now BASTERD. I AM A BIG BOY IF YOU LIKE YOU SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.ANY WHERE YOU DEY I WILL CALL YOU. NEXT WEEK I WILL COME 9JA FUCK YOU BASTERD. 0KIJA SHRINE NO GET POWER NA BABA GOD GET ALL POWER. THAT IS MY WORD FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACECHINEKE GBUE GI THAT PLACE

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda Me and you nor dey do the same Job, so please check the email and send it to him not me. Cos i dont know you and i am not into lotto. every body come this life for something and i pray for every young man that is working so hard to get it. That is shall come to pass for them, Even when i dont know you. Please when ever you send email it come mine and the person you are send this is own this address [email protected] and not mine. so please i nor do u anything

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IF YOU NO DIE THIS MONTH YOU KNOW THAT OKIJA IS FAKE

NA DOG FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHO GIVE BIRT TO YOU SO YOU NO TRUST GOD AGAIN THAT TO GO TO OKIJA YOU ARE FINISHED I AM FROM UBAHU OKOIJA SO YOU BETTER SHARE YOUR PROPERTY BECAUSE YOU MUST DIE
SAVE JOPURNEY

[email protected]
Quote:
you are mad.
is it not the same thing u are doing? may u not know peace idiot like u fool otu mama gi otu nwayi gi papa ashawo fool.

morckey like u

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO VILLAGE FUCK YOUR MUM ASSHOLE FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO CUT UR WORK? IF YOUR TIRED OF GUY AS U NO DEY GET MUGU BETTER GO JOIN FARMING

THE BAD SON OF A GOOD MAN
(TRY ME)
FUCK YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO GIVE THIEF BISHOP ASHWO PIKIN NA SO YA MAMA DEY THIEF PRIK HERE AND THERE ALSO DEY SHEAR HIV & AIDS YOU DON CARY THE AIDS TOO YOU FORGET YOUR FATHER IS THIEF SOON DEN GO KILL YOU FOR THIEF AND GO TO HELL BASTARD ASHWO PIKIN THIEF CRIMINAL HIGH WAY ROBBER Stern FUKE YOUR MOTHER PUSSY.

[email protected]
Quote:
MNEGI IDOIT?

I THOUGHT THAT YOU HAVE BRAIN, BUT I FOUND THAT, THAT YOU ARE SHAME LESS GUY WAY NO HAVE FUTURE HOPE. YOU BASTARD IDOIT TO HELL WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:

I can see and confirm from your message that owu don kill you. Ahhh owu na bad thing oh. e no go better for owu. But i must tell you that fact that if you continue like this with your fellow guy men you can never make it. If you make money as you have said, you will not have time for all these rubbish because guy men always want to know guy men. Guy bring work make i work out money for you. If you send me you wanna work with me to make money, send me your control number make i dial am.

I wish you the best of luck in your search

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON DEY MAD ABI?? WETIN CARRY YOU COME MY BOX MUMU LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL YOUR FAMILY JOBS WILL SPOIL FOOL @ FORTHY

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, i want you to know what you are doing is not right, we are all guy men and you dont have to say something like that. I also receive many formant but i ignore it since i know we are one. How would you feel if you throw formant and a fellow guyman like you reply you with such thing. My brother pls i am not the kind of person you can cast spell on because i am covered with the power of the almighty Allah. Please dont say that again for you own sake.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU HOW ARE YOU DOING ? I HOPE THAT YOU GOING TO DIE TODAY YOU NEVER SEE SOMETHING FOR YOUR LIFE YOU ARE GOING TO GET ME WHO DO YOU THINK THAT I AM MUGU
IF I CALL YOU MUGU YOU TRY TO SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT MUGU BUT I CAN SAY GO N FCUK YOUR MOTHER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PLS CAN YOU GIVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL MUGU LIKE YOU ON PHONE
OTUTUNZU AGULERI KILL YOU THERE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OR CALL ME 08137424921 AND IF YOU CALL ME DO NOT SAY HELLO BECAUSE IF YOU SAY HELL YOUR LIFE HAS BE GOING OTUTUNZU I NEED TO KNOW YOUR NAME MUGU
HAHAHAHA SMALL BOY

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
THANKS,

YOU ARE NOT MY GOD,

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BASTARD U GONNA DIE SOON

Motherfuck.... u think say people dey learn 2 Fly or jungle up i bet u i which say u fit give me ur number or see u as person i swear i gonna kill u... motherffucker just dont dear me snitch ass fucker cos am 2 hot to handle.....;

See Igbo boi dem talk abt Ogun U won die ni...I dey reason base on tradition here..So just shut the trash and pray for God 2 give u money bastard like u..

U be bastard see bank wey u dey use self mumu like u..;Na onah dey spoil G.. Abi no worry Ogugu Agaga Go killl U

Dont fuck with me Cos am gonna KILL U I swear With My 7 with Full Loaded 9m Italian

I DEY REASON WITH BASE ON SAY TRADITION IF U DEAR ME AGAIN I SWEAR I GO CLOSE DIS UR BANK EMAIL ID

mumu LIKE u ;;;U DEY 9JA DEY FOLLOW PERSON WEY DEY OUTSIDE DEY MAKE MOUTH JUST FACE UR WORK MAKE U NO DIE NA CHICKEN;

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL SEE HOW YOU WILL DIE THIS YAER AND NOBODY WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE DIE, STUPID I KNOW MY GOD ALL THE WORD YOU SAID TO ME WILL GOING BAK TO SENDER TO ALL YOUR FAMILY,

I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO PLAY THAT IS WHY YOU REMAIN THESAME ALL THE YAER, INFROM THAT THIS IS LAST WORD I WILL SAY TO YOU,

MY GOD IS WITH ME, SO IF YOU TRY MY GOD YOU WILL DIE SOON FOR SURE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE 7 DAYS RUNS OUT. I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT POWER BELONG TO GOD AND NOT YOU PSALM 62VS11 I WILL NOT DIE UNTIMELY. GOD HAVE THE FINAL SAY UNLESS HE APPROVE IT THAT IS WHEN IT CAN HAPPEN BUT IF HE DID NOT APPROVE IT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE EVERY COVENANT CHILD IS MANDATED TO STAY UP TO 70-100 YEARS IF THE SCRIPTURE IS NOT BROKEN INDEED.

LION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr MUGU,

I tried to call the number you provided to me but it was answered by a woman. She said she was your wife and that you were not then available for the call.
We got to chatting as girls do about a range of matters in particular the Southern Sudan seperation issue poll and the results. Then to my surprise she started to cry and said she had been unfaithful to you. I was understandably embarressed about such a revelation to a stranger but she continued.
She had had a number of sexual encounters with your workmates and she said these continued because of your inability to perform in her bed she was driven into the arms of other men. She said you had been drinking heavily and working under stress and the performance in bed was poor. She explained about her needs and wants which I understand.

MY friend she seems to still love you even thoiugh you have failed as her husband. You are lucky. Please do not beat her for she has stayed with you as a wife even through your own failings.

Please give up the stressful job at 419 OFFICE and stop drinking so much I am sure with love and time your performances in bed will improve.

As a woman I know these things can be difficult for men but perhaps modern medicine will help as I hear Viagra is useful for your problem.

Best of luck from
Betty Boobs

OR CALL ME 08137424921 AND IF YOU CALL ME DO NOT SAY HELLO BECAUSE IF YOU SAY HELL YOUR LIFE HAS BE GOING OTUTUNZU I NEED TO KNOW YOUR NAME MUGU I NEED TO SE E YOU LET ME TAKE YOUR LIFE PLS I NEED TO SEE BECAUSE I NEED TO END YOUR 419 LIFE FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
take this small boy! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
sounds funny!
hey if someone spoil your job is the way you will take to tell them?
stop being stupid and thing like a big boy mumu boy son of a batch!
go and eat the dunkey shit is wot good for you!
you are mad na your generation will die because you cheat on people
theiff man.
i don"t play with small boy like you go and find you type of friends ok?
i have a lot of things to do right now i don"t have time for people like you if you don"t have work to do you better go and find some ok!
am busy right now if you reply to this mail then you are jobles.
hahahahahahahahaha
come work as my house boy let me be paying you weekly,
because i know is only that one job wish i spoil that was your life!
or not go back home and suck your mom brest that is were you belong.
stop disturbing me bye writing me the time you will be taking to write me you better take it to find anther mugu or else you are a foollish boy!
hahahahahahahaaha!

[email protected]
Quote:
you be fool of d highest order, useless gee boys, na why una no fit make money wen u dey work dey insult person wey dey work too, instead of u to beg for too or tell men wey sabi to show u way, ur family must die for poverty, at ur age u still dey go cafe shame on you. time wey u pay for cafe wey u for use do reasonable tin u go use am dey continue ur family stupidity, na why ur father no ever get reach 10,000 till him die, ur mother na were she dey fuck she die, bastard. come let me teach u hw to make money, idiots

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHA, YOU WOULD'VE TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO CURSE ME, YOU ARE JUST BLESSING ME AND EVERY GOOD THINGS THAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE WILL COME TO ME. FROM TODAY UPWAYS. YOU WILL NEVER SMELL HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE AND HIRTRECT WILL BE SHAWARRING TO YOU LIKE WATER.

OKIJA SHIRINE, THERE'S NO POWER THERE. BUT NOW I PRESENT U, YOUR HEART AND EVERYTHING YOU LIER YOUR HANDS IN PRESENTS OF ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND DOWN FALL WILL BE YOUR PURTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!! PROMISE AND FALL WILL BE YOU PORTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEN!!

FOR USING YOUR HANDS TO SEND ME BAND PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER USE THAT YOUR TWO HANDS TO RECEIVE GOOD THING IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

FOR YOU THINK OF SENDING ME BAD PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER REASON GOOD THINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!

AND YOU WILL GO CRAZY MAD IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL STOP RIGHTING ME WHICH OF YOUR JOB ARE U TAKING ABOUT ARE YOU MAD IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME YOU WILL FINE YOUR SALF IN A BAD CONDIDTION I WILL NOT SA ANY THING TO YOU WHY CAN'T U TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON THEM TO BE STUPID ALL YOU ARE SAYING YOU WILL RIP IT IN 100 FUS BECOUASE YOU AND MUGU YOU DON'T NO ANY THING, IF I COSE YOU, YOU WILL DIE AND ROTE

[email protected]
Quote:
you son of a bitch since you leave what brought you in this country started doing another thing, face and see what it will result you before the end this month go and mark it at a place for you to remember my word to you when it started. if you have not loose your father before this your message to them you gonna loose him before the end of this month in jesus name amen.again you will also loose your junior sister because of this your ingonarant attitude.you fool you will remain berger in this town till next eigth years until you appologise to me before i lift this course upon you.0KIJA SHRINE THUNDER GO STIK DOWN U BASTERD GENRATION.

no thanks both this your message every thing is for you back to sender

remain beging till next 8 year

[email protected]
Quote:
Who de fuck are you ???? and for sending this to me you will be dead instantly as you read this you just willl follow your dead father watch out for your funeral you just killed your self.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN DID A IGBO MAN LIKE YOU STOPPED ARMED ROBBERY WORK AND START DOING JUJU AND ORACLE MATTER LIKE YORUBAS???

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, EVEN IKEMBA OF NNEWI HIMSELF, DIM CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO ME LET ALONE YOU A STUPID 419 MAN ON THE STREET OF ILASA, IJESHA, SURULERE AND AGO PALAE WAY.

GO AND DO JUJU TO ACTUALIZE BIAFRA. THAT WOULD HELP YOU BETTER.

ONYOSHI, NWA-AGBARA, INDI-SHINA MIRI BIA LIKE.

ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE CORECT ODEH WEY NO GO SCHOOL , BUT I BELEIVE SAY I GO STILL USE YOU MARINATE MY JUJU FOR MONEY BECAUSE ENGLISH NO EVEN GREE YOU SPEAK HOW YOU DEY TAKE CONVINCE OYIBO SELF ?????? MAY BE THAT IS WHY YOUR SECOND JOB NA CONDUCTOR SO BY THE GRACE OF GOD YOU MUST DO CONDUCTOR WORK TILL YOU DIE AMEN AND IS STAMPED
INCATIONS
TATGRAMATA KINANNAHINDUS
AL RATEMATU DADDAD ROCTO MENTALO
HINDUS HINDUS HINDUS
DISERPERATO MAGICO POWERANTO US US
WHITE CLOTHINGS FOR YOU ,
RANHAM DADI POSTO RECTOR O METAKTO MIMI
YOU ARE ALREADY FINISH MY MAN SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER THI SIS NO JOKE GO TO ANY BABLAWO TO CHECK YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO SEEN NO MORE THIS IS NOT A BLOUGH THE ONLY WAY OUR IS IF YOU GO TO BAR BEACH AND JUMP INSIDE THE LAGOON , THEN YOU WILL BE SWALLOED BY FISH AND BE RESCUED , OTHER THAN THAT MAN TRY ME AND SEE I DONT TALK SO MUCH .

GURU MAHARAJI JR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR HOUR IS COUNTING DOWN JUST WAIT AND SEE MIAMI ME I BE INDIAN BASSED I NO DEY NIGERIA I DEY TRAVEL THROUGH AIR AND COME BACK BY SEE YOU JUST WOKE UP A SLEEPING DOG AND YOU WILL BEAR THE CONSEQUENCIES ,

BEL RING RING RING

TATAGRAMATA KINNA NA HINDUS YOU WILL BE DEAD YOUR TIME HAS COME TO DIE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INFORM YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT VULTURE EAT YOU UP IN LAGOS STREET , YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG FIGHT
SAHARA TAMMAAA KOTO RABA MUMAMAM
AS YOU READ THIS MY VOKED DEATH SPRITIT WILL ENTER YOUR HEAD AND YOUR TIME HAS COME .

NO JOKES LET US TRY ASK ABOUT GURU MAHARAJI JR IN OKOTA YOU ARE FINISHED , IF I WANT I CAN INVOKE YOUR SPIRIT NOW IN MY MIRROW AND KILL YOU WITH MY SORD , BUT I WANT US TO TRY BRING YOUR BABALAWO LET ME SHOW YOU MY WITH POWERS OK DEAD BODY .

HALAJA TUNDAMERITO MARICON CHUPA MA VERIGA , DE LA WEWU GAMDI PUNDERA MELTYA RO TE. DEAT WILL BE BE KILLING EVERY BODY IN YOUR FAMILY AFTER YOU THEY WILL ALL DIE 2 DAYS APART FROM YOU YOU WILL STILL BE EATEN BY VULTURE WHEN THE SECOND PERSON WILL DIE , YOUR FAMILY MUST COME OUT IN THE STREET OF LAGOS TO BEG CHECK NOW YOU ARE HAVING HEADECH NOW THAT IS MY SIGNE BOO. LET US FIGHT WITH POWERS , PLEASE SAVE YOUR SELF WITH YOUR POWER NOW????? PENDEJHO

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: I hear sense man wey die for fool backyard.

PIDGIN ENGLISH

U no get jobs to reply dats why you dey waste ur time.
U no be guy man, na forcing guy you be.

QUEENS ENGLISH

You are too foolish and vulgar, your confession of your mouth is what you shall receive.
If you had made money, you will not have time to reply to such scam emails and start abusing the scammer.

From this reply, i can tell your age. your are still a juvenile. By the time you will realize, you will see that this precious time means something.
Please if you call your self a guy, you should not just start fooling yourself by replying an insulting a guy that he sent you a proposal.
Thank you for the encouragement, you have just let me know that the place i entered on the internet is fruitful, i will keep on surfing the site.
Cheers
Pray that God forgives you for being stupid and breaking one of his law by insulting your mother, because a woman that can give birth to me can also give birth to you unless you are demonic.
Confess your sins to JEHOVAH you have broken his law number 5

Quite odd.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some more upset lads. Please feel free to put their phone numbers to whatever use you can think of for them. Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahihohohohohohuhbuhuhuhuhuhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa annene selam söyle yatakda çok tatlıydı çok süperdi anneni çok özledim nijeryalı sahte piyangocu uk lotteryci spam postacı sende hiç allah korkusu yokmu neden insanları kandırmaya aldatmaya çalışıyorsun internet üzerinden piyango kazandınız diye imeilleri süsleyip püsleyip sanki gerçek bir kurumdan geliyormuş gibi göstermeye çalışıyorsun tanrı seni sonsuza dek lanetlesin öteki dünyada allahın huzurunda insanları kandırmanın hesabını vereceksin git alın teriyle çalış helal para helal ekmek kazan sana tavsiyem bir an önce tövbe et vaz geç bu dolandırıcılıkdan nijeryalı hacger uyanık

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM HERE BY WISHING YOU THE BEST IN LIFE.I TUAGHT YOU ARE A PASTOR
OF CHRISTIAN CHURCH MISSION IN DAKER SENEGAL.RE U NOT LONGER IN REFUGEE CAMP OVER THERE.I WAS SURPRISE TO SEE LOCAL GUY MAN INSULTING HIS MASTER.,WEL I FORGIVE YOU.WE RE NOT THE SAME. OK...MAY THE ALLMIGHTY FORGIVE US I REAPEAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLS FCUK HOW CAN I SEE AND KNOW WHAT I CAN DO YOU PLS FCUK BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF I SEE YOU WITH MY EYES YOUR LIFE DEY BE COME TAKING BY MY NAME

FCUK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER AND UR FATHER

FCUK CALL ME +22998212576

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr man do you know who you are talking to. just mark it. i must get you Arrested before .48. hours. you sceam. fuk your mama.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOUR FATHER NO DIE BETTER............ BASTARD. WHEN YOU COME TO
LAG ASK OF OPASS... NO ONE TRESPASSES ME. I AM THE MAFIAN THAT YOU
DONT KNOW FOOL. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I AM MADE OF STRINGS
AND IRON RUNING ON THE STREET ONE MAN MOPO.

I DEY WAIT YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW WHO I BE MY NAME
NA OPASS..... ASK OF ME AND 44 GEES WILL BE AT YOUR FUCKING BACK.
I DONT BRAG I DO REALITY BAGGAR. HERE IS MY NUMBER 07025769112.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GO CUT YOUR JOB OFF , I KNOW YOU DO YOU THINK THAT I AM BASTERD LIKE YOU ? YOU ARE VERY STUPID TO COUNT ALL THAT UNgODLESSSSSSSSSSS ENTITY . YOU ARE AN ANIMAL YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK , BASTERD ANYWHERE YOU MENSSION ANTHING THAT LOOK LIKE ME I MEAN CONCERN ME TO THAT YOUR STUPID WAY THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL END UP YOUR LIFE. AND DONT COURSE YOUR GENERATION AGAIN IF YOU ARE TRY THAT WILL FALL ON YOUR HEAD ANIMAL. STAY LOOKING AFTER YOUR FOLLOW MAN STAY ASKING WHO CUT UR JOB EWU. I COULD HAVE NO REPLY YOU BUT THE GREATER IN ME PUSH ME TO JUST WARN YOU IDIOT. I HAVE SEE THAT IS YOUR FATHER THAT HAVE THE BRAIN BOX OF RIVER NIGER BUT YOU SHOULD SHAPE YOUR NONSENCE SMALLING MOUTH, DO YOU THINK THAT ALL HEAD IS THESAME ? I ASK YOU ? ANSWER ANIMAL........

[email protected]
Quote:
You a very stupid fool. if you are a wise man you wont write this rubbish.
you when no be mugu prove urself fool.

Just give me ur number or give me an appoitment lets me fool like u then you stand before me and open that you smelling mouth and insult me to my face big dog like u. Who do you think you are dealing with stupid igbo fool like you.
You when get papa when did u go home last fool. just give me appointment if i dont go there and meet u call me a bastard again and ask me if na your papa i send emails to magot like you

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu usless igbo man when no get house for lagos. u will keep paying house rent till u die fool.

na bcos of oyigbo when no be ur papa u dey want to kill urself for. me lotto well i dont need to disclose my identity to u bcos i pass u for night i pass u for morning i pass u for afternoon mugu like u

Na for benin bye pass u go die na they armed robbers go shot u just watch and see if e no happen make u no say i no come from the kingdom fool useless igboman na guy u want do die what do u tell ur kids, u dey come warn me bcos of mugu when no be ur papa. u son of a poor man

go chop shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[email protected]
Quote:

IF U ARE MAN ENOUGH COME OUT PHYSICALLY LET'S SEE ONE ON ONE. YOU ARE A DOG. WHAT IS JOB?

LION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen attentively??????????

Upon your email subject you wrote to me why I want to cut your job. which job are you talking about.

Because u are Nija I am also Nija base out side that is why I ask you which job are u talking that I wanted to cut?

You can not treathing me with Ogugu Akpu or urasi Utakija because that is my village.

And so far as you are a guy man like me I will not think evil against you and if you continue swaring un necessarly that sware will effect you.

Secondly you should not bost of your self as far as this business is concerned, money flow like fan today is your turne tomorrow is for another person.

Further more I dey offshore and when ever I came to nija such as lagos, Onitsha, Enugu Owerri and other places gut mens notice that I am back to Nija.

In conclusion you should check your self fine before you accuse someone oky?

Take care of your self

Energy

[email protected]
Quote:
you don't no anything guy i believe you are guyman but see what you are telling a guyman like you is that how to tell your fullguy something good? i you can givem your number let me call you on phone.am from nigeria but based in ghana

[email protected]
Quote:

I can not understand your blunder. You can not even spell your name. Bunch of stupidity. If you PRIZE you go PAY.

I can not argue with a fool like you. Be warned. Or someone will come and meet you. Send your deatils where you are if you are really serious. Do that and bring your contact .

[email protected]
Quote:
Who you be ......
I no get anything to do with heathen juju man like you. You email already to enter my alter make i know who get power pass you or me.
rev like you animal dey go shrine.....
okpetu

LET'S BE BUSINESS PARTNER

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOL LIKE YOU ...GO SCHOOL MUTHERFUCKER..YOU ARE RUNNING UR SMELLING MOUTH ..WE DONT THREATEN PEOPLE .. WE JUST SHOOT THEM .. WE VE KILLED PEOPLELIKE YOU MANY MANY TIMES.. MAYBE YOU WILL BE NEXT ON OUT LIST ...THIS YEAR ..IS YOUR LAST YEAR ON EARTH .. WE WILL HIT YOU ANY MOMENT FROM NOW..ILITERATE FOOL .

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CUT YOUR MAMA TOTO EWU..

YOU AN ANIMAL IDIOT YOU DONT HAVE USE TO THE HUMALATRY FOOL......YOU CAN NEVER DO MORE THEN AS YOU ARE DOING YOYOYOYOYO NA ONLY THAT YOU SABI IDIOT ASHAWOOO PICKING LIKE YOU , ONLY THAT WE DONT SEE OURSELF ANIMAL ...GO TO HALL AND CONSUME PARMINANTLLY ......GO TO HISTORY NA MONKEY FUCK UNA MAMA OLOSHI OLIRIBURUKU BASTARD. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY BI IT SAID THAT SHE CHARGE BUSHMAN 5 NAIRA A TIME BUT DOG GO 4 FREE. UR SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, MAMA GO DIE FO HER SMEALING TOTO. UR ASHAWO SISTA OPEN HER TOTO FOR MONKEY NOW UR SISTA AM BELLE TO MONKEY U CAN CALL THAT ASHAWO N COMFIRM NOW.

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW DOWN LIKE HALLOW CHAMBER FOR SENNATE

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IDIOT ....

[email protected]
Quote:

I NEVER WANTED TO REPLY YOU BUT NA ONLY TOUTS LIKE YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH.
I DONT BAOST BECAUSE WE NO BI THE SAME CATEGORY

NO LET ME CURSE YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE I NO DO YOU BAD.IF I HEAR ANY
NONSENSE FROM YOU AGAIN,I GO JUST PUT YOU FOR OUR
SHRINE,R.O.F.(REVISED OGBONI FRATERNITY)

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOLISH IDIOT,WHO CLAIMED TO BE A BISHOP.CURSE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ANUOFIA.YOU MUST DIE A HUNGER AND YOUR GENERATION

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU I TAKE GOD BEG U JUST GO BCOS I DONT HAVE TIME FOR LOW LIFE LIKE U.

I DEY BUSY NOW OKAY MAKE U DEY WORK MAKE I SEE IF U NO BEG ME THAT OKIJA GO KILL YOU FIRST AND NA FOR BENIN BYE PASS U GO DIE PUT GO MARK.

DEAD BODY

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WHAT FOOL LIKE U SEAT DOWN TO WRITE INSTEAD OF TAKING UR GOOD TIME TO FIND MUGU U WANT DIE BCOS OF JUST ONE MUGU.

ONLY U BE BISHOP CBNPAYMASTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FROM YOUR WRITE UP I KNOW YOU ARE ALL THESE OKOTA, ISOLO HUNGRY MUGU. GO AS ANY BODY AROUND YOU WHO BE GODFADA, BUT JUST PRAY MAKE I NO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE BCOS I WILL NOT FINE YOU BY YOU EMAIL ADDRESS AND GUESS WHAT JUST LET ME SET MY EYES ON YOU.

AND MAKE U NO GO EAST OOH BCOS I GO KILL YOU FOR BENIN BYE PASS IF I DONT DO IT KNOW AM NOT A FREE BORN OF EDO STATE FOOL. HUNGRY MUGU LIKE YOU, YOU CANT EVEN CREAT A DOMAIN TO WORK WELL RATHER YOU ARE USING GMAIL BASTARD FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT, I REJECT ALL THE NONSENCE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN JESUS NAME AMEN. IF YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN INDEED AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH COME OUT PHYSICALLY AND I ASSURE YOU THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOU BASTARD.

LION.

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid fello,
no dey find work... illiterate you wey know ugbagwe for forestry, na u get uncurrable gono. for you infor. i no get sister so na ursef u dey tell. animal.
u testtube child fatherless ram.

[email protected]
Quote:

I RAPED UR MOTHER WHEN YOU WERE TWO YEARS OLD..AND I FORCED HER TO SUCK AND SWALLOW MY SPERM .. YOU WERE THERE AND WATCHING HELPLESSLY ..NOW U VE JOINED 419 ....AND THAT IS YOUR WAY TO HELL ... THIS IS UR LAST YEAR ON EARTH .. IF WE DONT SHOOT YOU THEN ARM ROBBERS WILL..ILITERATE ..FOOL.

[email protected] is correcting my English as well Laughing
Quote:

PIDGIN ENGLISH

U no get jobs to reply dats why you dey waste ur time.
U no be guy man, na forcing guy you be.

QUEENS ENGLISH

You are too foolish and vulgar, your confession of your mouth is what you shall receive.
Look at you calling yourself G UNIT. don't you know that G UNIT is someones brain child copy cat. Moreover what you spell as ''GOLORA'' is not correct it should be ''Gonorrhea'' because from your foolishness i know what you want to say.
From this reply, i can tell your age. your are still a juvenile. By the time you will realize, you will see that this precious time means something.
Please if you call your self a guy, you should not just start fooling yourself by replying an insulting a guy that he sent you a proposal.
Thank you for the encouragement, you have just let me know that the place i entered on the internet is fruitful, i will keep on surfing the site.
Cheers
Pray that God forgives you for being stupid and breaking one of his law by insulting your mother, because a woman that can give birth to me can also give birth to you unless you are demonic.
Confess your sins to JEHOVAH you have broken his law number 5 and 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Also it looks as if you also broke 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Let our lord Jesus be your judge although he is merciful, you will not go unpunished but you will be forgiven.

[email protected] wants me to stop abusing his personal box Laughing
Quote:
Broda Thank you for insulting me but I think it all about money,I assure you that this words are back to sender,first and foremost you need to understand the important of ugly words which you are using on your fellow guy man.I m not scared of your so called (OKIJA SHRINE).I m here to make money.If you feel I got your work pls go straight and explain yourself and stop be childish.I don't even know the work you are referring to?
Pls stop abusing my personal box.I don't like it
thank
Please do not send any more abuse his way, he does not like it Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
BUZU ZOO MONKEY, NA YOUR PAPA BI D CLIENT? DEVIL PURNISH YOUR LIFE, MAKE I SEE U USE U FOR MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
PARMINATLLY DISTRUSSION BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ...........YOU AN ANIMAL IDIOT YOU DONT HAVE USE TO THE HUMALATRY FOOL......YOU CAN NEVER DO MORE THEN AS YOU ARE DOING YOYOYOYOYO NA ONLY THAT YOU SABI IDIOT ASHAWOOO PICKING LIKE YOU , ONLY THAT WE DONT SEE OURSELF ANIMAL ...GO TO HALL AND CONSUME PARMINANTLLY .....THERE..........IDIOT..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AN ANIMAL IDIOT YOU DONT HAVE USE TO THE HUMALATRY FOOL......YOU CAN NEVER DO MORE THEN AS YOU ARE DOING YOYOYOYOYO NA ONLY THAT YOU SABI IDIOT ASHAWOOO PICKING LIKE YOU , ONLY THAT WE DONT SEE OURSELF ANIMAL ...GO TO HALL AND CONSUME PARMINANTLLY ......GO TO HISTORY NA MONKEY FUCK UNA MAMA OLOSHI OLIRIBURUKU BASTARD. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY BI IT SAID THAT SHE CHARGE BUSHMAN 5 NAIRA A TIME BUT DOG GO 4 FREE. UR SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, MAMA GO DIE FO HER SMEALING TOTO. UR ASHAWO SISTA OPEN HER TOTO FOR MONKEY NOW UR SISTA AM BELLE TO MONKEY U CAN CALL THAT ASHAWO N COMFIRM NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
ewu weti u still dey do 4 cafe, goat lick your mama toto

BIG idiot. Amadioha buried you alive.
U ARE ALREADY IN THE PIT CHIMPAZEE LIKE U.AKPU EATER. UGLY FACE. U WEN DY FORK MAN .
ASHAWO PIKIN.U WEN DEY LICK YOUR MAMA ANUS JOIN TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ONLY ONE ROUND I FUCK YOUR MAMA WEN SHE DEY DO ASHAWO 4 AJEGUNLE WEN E TAKE GET BELLE,COME BORN DIS BASTARD.DAT TIME CONDORM NO DEY. HER TOTO COME DEY SMELL 4 EVERYWHERE NA SHE RUN GO BORN YOU 4 VILLAGE.

SEE AS YOU COME RESEMBLE MONKEY SO BECAUSE SHE STILL REACH VILLAGE GO DEY FUCK MONKEYS.

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR FOOL TODAY NA VALENTINE, NOW U NO EVEN GET CASH TO GO FUCK ASHAWAO BCOS I NO SAY NO GIRL GO GREE FOR YOU.SENT YOUR CONTACT DETAILS MAKE I SEND YOU WESTO.OH I DON FORGET SAY MONKEY LIKE U NO EVEN GET DOCUMENT.
OKAY SEND ME YOUR NAME MAKE U GO COLLECT EURO TO EURO 4 IKEJA.WELL I WILL SEND YOU PICS OF ME AND MY BABE ON HOW WE ENJOY OUR OVER HERE. IDIOTA. NO YAWA SHA CONTINUE TO LICK YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU HAVE THE POWER TO VISIT A SHRINE LET ME SHOW YOU A SIMPLE WAY WITHOUT VISITING THROUGH YOU SPIRIT

IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER WHAT ARE U STILL DOING ON A COMPUTER BY NOW WHEN UR MATE ARE IN CLUB

FUCK YOU ASL...............AM BETTER THAN YOU FUCKS

[email protected]
Quote:
ur are stupid man u can mind ur businss idiot if i can see i could have
give u a tretment beacose for what seing runing crezynss.

[email protected]
Quote:
COME BENIN MAKE I CARRY YOU GO WHERE DEM GO DO YOU WILL YOUR MAYE GO DEY PAY NO MONEY FOR YOUR HAND YOU DEY TALK ANY HOW LIKE MAD MAN I NO GET YOUR TIME SORRY OK
ASK ANY BODY WAY YOU KNOW FOR BENIN SAY HOW boiz WAY DEY DO BANK OF AFRICA HOW DEM BE

SHA YOU DON SEE MONEY BEFORE FOR YOUR LIFE
TELL ME YOUR NAME AND I WILL ASK ANY BODY IF THEM KNOW YOU BUT IF I TELL YOU MY NAME AND YOU ASK ANY SURE G BOI FOR LAG HE GO KNOW HIM PAPA JUST GO AND GET A LIFE OK AND STOP PLAYING THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING TO IS A BSC HOLDER OK IN THE NORTH AMERICA UNIVERSITY BENIN REP

[email protected]
Quote:
SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU,
you know them they must kill you and your family all you said must go back to you its not do or die business when i contact you :SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU has know power into computer OK

Ani-obodo in delta will kill you and family; okija in Anambara state will find you out AND TAKE OVER WHAT YOU LABOUR FOR LIFE

EZEMUU WILL NOT LET YOU LIVE, Obiiekeii in my place will come into your HOME
computer is all about contact if you like you go in ,if you don't you forget it .SO Ogugu-abuedo will not let you sleep

in all DEATH SHALL FIND you AND ANYONE IN FAMILY JESUS THE God of all gods shall command this word to your Home you shall always goooooooooooooooooooo and not coming back THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND Take it BY fire

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see u are a big fool! if not u no go dey follow me talk like that...How i wish u know who u dey follow talk u small boi for game self dey voice...e no go better for u 1Billion time, i be Mushin boi tell me ur area if i no go locate u BIG FOOL like u!!! Na ur mama money nii? abi any of ur family don enter JD before, mumu like u dey say i cut job.. how old are u in this game??? Ogun kill u! BASTARD!!!
U wey never buy keke for this game dey talk, u no know the kind ride wey person wey u dey follow talk dey use??? MUMU like u! OGUN KILL U AGAIN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Why will u call some one that paid us $350.000 ur mugu.Look for a customized email and arrenge your work well.Atime u give the mugu bill and he will pay us.You need prayers.Look for wat is wong with u.Pray against delays in your life.As u can see me,am a self made millionire.The man is on 1 million dollar bill.He must pay it cos the man is in.

Hook me up let me give something.U are sounding like an English football holigan.

Look for another client.
bYE HAPPY VALS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST SENSELESS, STUPID, FOOL, ANIMAL, MONCKEY, IN FACT YOU ARE WORSE THAN A SHIT, IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME COME TO ATAN CEMENTRY YABA BY 2AM FRIDAY SO THAT I WILL JUST BURRY YOU THERE, STUPID HE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE U ...............PLS TELL ME UR HIGHEST MONEY U DON COLLECT FROM THESE DIRTY JOB U DE DO

AM A BUSINESS GUY WITH FULL INTELLIGENT U ARE A FOOL TO CALL YAHOO JOB A BUSINESS I DONT BLAME U BECAUSE U NO GET ANY OTHER JOB......................U BEG FOR TOOLS WHEN UR MATE DE SPAM DE GET BETTER MONEY U DE TROW FORMAT AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU GO DE VISIT BABA ALAWO FOR RITUAL U ARE DOING UR SELF BECAUSE THESE DIRTY JOB IS JUST FOR SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AND LET BE TELL U ONE SECRETE IF U BUY MOTOR NA HIM GO KILL U IF YOU BUY HOUSE NA THE HOUSE GO BREAK KILL U

I LIKE PEOPLE THAT APRECIATE BUT YOU BE FOOL

I THINK U ARE NOT EDUCATED IF U ARE WHY CANT YOU USE YOUR CERTIFICATE AND GET A BETTER JOB

IF YOU NEED JOB TELL ME I HAVE CONTACT IN FLOUR MILES AND STANDARD MILLS FLOUR IN APAPA

BECAUSE I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND U ............DO UR JOB AND STOP INSULTING INNOCENT PEOPLE BECAUSE U NO GET OTHER JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
You be the biggest goat wey i don see wey get time.

I sure say e never reach two years wey you handle computer for your first time dat is why you dey reply everything wey you see for net. Ogbu oge. I pity the chairman wey dey pay job for you. You wey dey talk about village village no better pass you? Wetin be your surname? you get surname? who be your father? Okpara ashawo bastard!!!!!!

go chop shit.
MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
U get problem and na Factry fult fuck u murther fuky if u send me mail again that means na Dog day fuck ur mother

Stoop taloking ur master of al down shit
No Saking

[email protected]
Quote:
I FUCK YOUR WIFE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS A WILDOW SINCE YOU DEAD 2010 I SAY MANY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AMENT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDLE MIND AND YOU ARE A WORHTLESS IDIOT...YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHORE..A CRACK HEAD..YOU WERE BORN OUT OF PROSTITUTION..NO WONDER YOU BEHAVE LIKE A HOPLESS FOOL...MUGU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER PLEASE GROW UP, I ADVICE YOU USE YOUR TIME TO DO BETTER
THINGS THAN WASTING YOUR TIME SIT DOWN AND WRITING ALL THESE BULLSHIT,
IN FACT IT IS UN NIGERIAN, DON’T BE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS. USE YOUR
TIME WISELY, IF YOU NEED HELP, I CAN HELP YOU BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU
ARE FRUSTRATED OVER THERE IN 9JA

[email protected]
Quote:

I ARE JUST A PIERCE OF SHIT. THIS JOB IS NOT FOR STACK ILLITERATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAN NOT WRITE A GOOD ENGLISH. YOU BETTER GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND START PRIMARY ONE AGAIN BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN TALK TO ME IDIOT. FROM YOUR STATEMENTS,I KNOW YOU HAVE NO MOTHER. I DO NOT BLAME YOU, I BLAME THE PERSON THAT BROUGHT YOU OUR FROM THE AGULERI VILLAGE. HE COULD HAVE LEAVE YOU IN THE VILLAGE ,SO THAT BY NOW CROCODILE COULD HAVE EATEN YOUR MEAT IN THE BUSH.
YOU COME OUT TO THE TWO TO DO YOUR FATHER'S WORK,IDIOT. BY YOUR STATEMENTS ALONE,YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL AND MUGU. YOU JUST COME OUT TO THE TOWN AND THE GAVE YOU FORMAT TO START THROWING MAILS AND YOU HAVE GOTTEN WORK. MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE THIS SMALL 9JA YAHOO BOY WAY NO KNOW ANY THING COME BENIN REP MAKE WE SHOW YOU HOW TO WORK ABI MAKE YOU SAY YOU WON FOR ME MAKE YOU JUST DEY BOMB FOR ME MAKE I DEY SHARE YOU MONEY .
WHICH CARE YOU DEY DRIVE ?
I DEY DRIVE RAV 4 AND ML

COME MAKE DEM TEACH YOU WORK YOU WAY DEY 9JA COME MAKE I CARRY YOU ENTER BANK MAKE I JUST TELL YOU IF YOU GET ANY SURE MAYE CARRY AM COME BENIN MAKE WE CARRY AM ENTER BANK F AFRICA MAKE HIM SEE MONEY OK SO YOU CAN HAVE A LIFE LIKE US
SMALL BOY UNA NO DEY GREE WELL NO FOOD TO EAT NA WHY U DEY DO YAHOO SHA SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE ANYWAY BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
i no dey fear face oooooooo u know money what you fit achieve form browsing.......... if you like make we start dey share pictures or chat on live cam make i show you physical money real machines no be cars oooo machines am talking abt why man what be your wahala u know control how much you fit take per week u know the amount make take even just this week...........?? i no get your time make stop wasting your cafe 1 hour then take throw better work ok.............. you go take coins u think say i na orga hahahahahahaahha

COINS BOY NOTE : I NO DEY FEAR FACE CAUSE I GET ENOUGH DOLLAR TO SPEND HAHAHAHA MAKE I FIT HELP U MAKE YOU WORK FOR ME OK HAHAHA COINS BOY KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA WAWAWAWW

Attention From: Mr.Jackson Brown
Call +233 242 847 364

Good day.
Reply me in this e_mail
[email protected]

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another group of unhappy lads. Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DON'T FUCK WITH DA CLICK ASSOH

U ARE ONE IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH THAT NEEDS TO EAT SHIT AND DIE. PUT UR MOTHER, WIFE, SISTER, DAUGHTER AND GRANDMOTHER IN FAT YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION OUT ON THE STREET SUCKING DICK AND TAKING IT UP THE ASS TO MAKE SOME HONEST FUCKING MONEY. IT MIGHT ALSO BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU DO THE SAME YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER

FOR SPENDING YOUR GIRLFRIEND HARD EARNED MONEY ON A BOGUS MAILLING LIST LIKE THIS. WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT ON THE *DELETED* STREET CORNER LIKE YOUR MOTHER ALWAYS DO AND OTHER RELATIVES OF YOURS AND START SUCKING SOME BLACK STINKING PUSSY AND TAKING THEM UP YOUR BLACK ONE INCH DICK YOU DUMBASS COCKSUCKER

U ARE JUST MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE, IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY AS YOU HAVE JUST SAID WHY WOULD YOU BORDER IF PERSON CUT YOUR JOB, AND IF YOU BELEIVE IN HIGH PRIEST AND OKIJA SHRINE ETC; AS YOU SAID WHY ORDINARY PERSON GO CUT YOUR JOB SELF THIS MAN. YOUR SPELLINGS SELF NOR EVEN DEY CORRECT, MAYBE NA THAT REASON DEY MAKE YOUR JOBS DEY MESS UP.

IF I MEET WITH U FACE TO FACE I GO GUN U DOWN MEN, DONT FUCK WITH DA CLICK FUCKING ASSOH.
THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD WILL PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY, SURFANESS GO KILL ALL OF YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI DEAD AND ANU NNA GO DEAD , YOU ARE A CAPITAL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. ANIMAL WHO BORN YOU ........
IDIOT YOU ARE ANSWERING BISHOP AWU ...FOR WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING WHO YOU WIL DEFRAUD ...
THE ELDERS SAY THAT HE THAT THEY EXPLANE THE PROVAB IS A FOOOOOL 4EVER SO YOU ARE A FOOOOL ...
NA YOUR PAPA BE THE ORACLE CHEIF PRIST AND YOUR MAMA .....
ONETHING I WANT TO TELL YOU COS YOU ARE AN ANIMAL , JUST BE READY FOR THAT YOUR PROPHECIES THAT FROM YOUR MOUTH JUST BE READY B4 THAT OK.....YOU USE YOUR BRAIN TO CHEAT PEOPLE AND BE PRIDE FOR THAT SEEEEEE YOUR END OF LIFE ...........CAUSE UPON UR FAMILY .....

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU U R A BUSHMAN OF DI HIGHEST ORDER. FIT U GO GET URSELF SOME EDUCATION NA LEARN HOW TO SPELLL PROPER ENGLISH BI FO U TRY NA BI GUY. BASTARD SON OF A HE GOAT WHO FULKED A BABOON WHO WAS UR SO CALLED MOTHER NA BORN OUT A MONKEY LAIK U. ILLITERATE APE NA UR MOTHER RAISED U ON DI FLOOR OF DI JUNGLE SUKING ANTS OUT OF THE GROUND USE STRIPS OF GRASS. MUMU ABEG U TELL ME WHY U WASTE UR TAIM NA NAIRA DROP FOR CAFE TO WRITE DIS RUBBISHES WETIN MAGA NEVER REPLY UR EMAIL ONE TAIM? SMOL SMOL BOI FORM LAIKE URS NOT FIT EVER GET MUGU PAY BILL. IF U GET HEAD U DON GIVE UP DISS GAME BI FO U BI CUM DI DESTITUE VILLAGE FOOL BUT INSTEAD U DEY SEND ME UR RUBBISHES NA WASTE MY TAIM WETTIN I BI BUSY MY CHAMBERS. MAKE U GO TO LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS ROAD NA JOIN UR IGBO PEOPLE CHASING MOTORS NA SELLING SWEETS, TABLE WATER, NA PLANTAIN CHIPS. AS U ARE JUST IDIOT WIT NO PROPER SCHOOLNG OR KNOWLEGES SO LET ME KINDLY ADVICE U ONE TING. U NEVER DON SEE WESTY WHOLE LIFE, OK? NAU DO URSELF FAVOR NA GO BAG TO UR POOR IGBO VILLAGE NA PUSH TRUK. STADIUM FOOL LAIK U, I HAFF NO MORE TAIM FO WASTE ON UR STUPIDTY WETIN I HAFF LOTS OF WORK TO DO MY CHAMBERS. CHURCH RAT BARBARIAN, GOD WILL PURNISH U NAU.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU NO TELL OKIJA TO HELP U COMMOTT FROM DAT DIRTY OSHODI WEN U DEY STAY.IF OKIJA TRULY GET POWER.MONKEY, HE STILL BELIEVE IN OKIJA WEN NO FIT HELP ITSELF. WHY UNA NO CARRY OJUKWU GO THERE WEN UNA RUSH AM COME HERE.COCKROACH LIKE YOU WEN DEY CHOP DIRTY.

[email protected]
Quote:

I can see say u be small boi in age and small boi for game, if not waiting reach all this level??? And i can also conclude say u never see MTCN before if yes, how many digit be MTCN? if u never see MTCN before, u surpose don see REFRECE # if yes, how many digit e be? mumu like u! If no be say u be small boi for game, shey u no surpose know say the money no be ur own nii??? Money wey be ur own, nobody fit spoil the job no matter the advice... Guy come for tutorial/counselling on Y okay?

[email protected]
Quote:

U B BISHOP 4 OKIJA EHE, NA THERE U DEY CHOP VULTURE MEAT ABI? AAAAAAAAAAAA EWOO DIS NA IDIOT WEN DEY LICK WOUND.
CHAI BLOOD SUCKER.U BE FOOL FOREVER.

EWU WEN DEY LICK E MAMA ANUS REACH TOTO.HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA.FOOL U THINK SAY E EASY TO COMOTT.NEPA WAN TAKE LIGHT SO .IDIOTA.

[email protected]
Quote:

LMAO, I can't stop laughing ooo! shey na ur generation money nii or waiting reach this level??? i can see that there is pepper in ur eyes and eyes dey pepper u gan!!! sorry i won't spoil ur job again because na ur grandfather get the money abi?... if u don dey fraustrated, u better quit and turn to robber ASAP! becos all this that u are typing show clearly say u don dey fraustrated...LOLZ... i pice of advice bro, incase u need YAHOO PLUS i can take u there so that u no go kill ur self on one maiye net time!!! LOLZ...LOLZ...LOLZ... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OOO!

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WAOOOOOO I NO KN YOU FROM MOTHER EARTH YOU STILL GET MIND THEY INSULT ME LIKE THIS JUST 4 YOU TO GIVE ME UR ID MAKE WE CHAT?

NO BE SAY I THEY FEAR TO INSULT YOU BACK OOOO BUT I MATURE PASS YOU........ IF YOU ARE REALLY A MAN OF YOUR SELF GIVE ME YOU ID OR ADD ME MAKE WE CHAT OKAY AND STOP SAYING THIS THINGS [email protected]

NOTE I B EDO BOY OOOOO I NO DEY FEAR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU MAMA GI YOUR MOTHER GO DIED AND YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY GO TO HILL

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE BIG FOOL I DON KNOW BUT ALL KNOW I HELP IN ABIDJAN

U CAME TO ABIDJAN 4 ALL MUST 4 YRS U COULD NOT MAKE ANYTHING BUT WT THE HELP OF MY JOB .

I KNOW U GOD WILL FRIE U AND UR POOR FAMILY IF NOT UR INLAW

U WOULDN'T hv DIE HERE IN ABIDJAN BUT PAY WILL PAY ME BACK MY WT UR BLOOD

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE WALLOWING IN POVERTY THAT IS WHY U ARE SAYING THIS KIND OF SHIT 4RM MOUTH, U BLOODY BASTARD DID REALLY KNOW WHERE U COME FROM? U WILL DIE IN PENURY

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWAAAAA YOUR MOTHER THERE IN TO PIECES..........FOOOOOOOOOOL.........YOU ARE TELL SOMEONE THAT HE WILL DIE , YOU WIL NOT DIE RYT , THAT IS WHY I KNOW FULL WELL THAT FOOL IS MORE BETTER THAN YOU.........

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: A bastard from a bastard parentsattn: big fool.

who b uself, animal wey dey run month like a big fool, infact imagine ur english first b4 u start talking like an animal in d busy.
if u are whatever u called ur self that is left for u idiot, u dont just open ur month anyhow just bcos it's ur stupid month, thank God i don't know who u are if not u for know say kaki no b lether bastard.
infact God go purnish ur papa, mama and ur brodas and sisters if u really get one sha.
sent from ur small boy 2 u idiot, bastard, anima, homeless big fool and shameless human being.
check ur dictionary b4 u write or type mail Ok, imagine ur subject:

Sea

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO SON UR MAMAM COME ABIDJAN COME HOUSE GIRL HERE AGAIN SON OF
A BIGGER I SORRY 4 U U DONT KNOW UR FATHERE GAVE U WILL DIE LIKE UR
FATHERE THE SAME DEATH KILLER U R FATHERE WILL SURLY KILLER U THIS
YRS
U WAN USE MY MONEY MARRID NA FOOL U SAY U GO SCHOOL BUT U NO GET
WORK UR INLAW DEY PAY UR HIUSE RENT BOTH ABIDJAN AND Nigerian SISTER NA
ASHAWO WHERE UR INLAW SEEE SISTER MARRID NA HOTEL NA WILL KNOW
EVERYTHING E SON NO GET PAPA FACE NA i say u will use ur blood to pay
my money

allready one do die

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE MUGU 4 SINCE YOU STAR THIS WORK HAVE YOU GOT PAID FOR ONE DAY?? HOW ABOUT YOU MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER THAT IS MAD BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER FUCK CAT

YOU HAVE HIV ALREADY

I HAVE GIVE THE MUGU BILL IF YOU DON'T KNOW HE HAVE PAID ME 2 TIME'S NOW SO FUCK YOUR SELF AND DIE WITH POOR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUGU GO DIE I CUT UR FATHER WORK THE MUGU $ IS SO SWEET

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE A BIG POOR BOY IN ONE ROOM

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRIES YOU FATHER HAVE BE DOING BUSINESS

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN MONEY EVEN THE MONEY I USE IN BUYING TICKET TO ATTEND JOBS YOUR FAMILY HAVE NOT YET SEE MONEY POOR BOY

COME I WILL SHOW YOU WAY

I DON'T DO JOB I AM A BIG BUSINESS GUY WITH ABOUT 10 BOYS

MUGO

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH O BOY NO SO? IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO WORK CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +229 98515 364

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MOTHER BONE THE MUGU

GOD PORNISH YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY , YOU BE MUGU BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE ASK ME TO WORK THE JOB WITH YOU TO GET MONEY OUT IF WITH MY CONTACT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW THE JOB

I HAVE EVERY THING IT TAKE TO HANDLE THE WORK ALL OVER EUROPE AMERICA AND AFRICA HERE

YOU GO DIE
MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a boy

that is why you carry over one job that gives you $100
that man is a poor man , because he don't have any money

i just collect $1500 from that job today fooooooooll

your job na your mother born the job at Owerri or she born the job at Onishia monkey boy

bi kam kwa gi ibu nwatakiri inugo

[email protected]
Quote:
Hmm i can see you are still a boy, thou i might not know u too well but ur message alone tells. that job of irs way u dey collect hundred dollars i go make sure say i collect many thousand dollars.

Die muther fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an ancient fool, I don see am from you write up, I can imagine how poor you are from you write up, cyber cafe rat that is what you are,
I am abroad, It will take you a decade to lay your foot here, remain a fool forever
bye

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERD ANIMAL YOU DONT HAVE PARENT FOOOOOOOOL.......DO YOU KNOW UR MOTHER IDIOT... I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU RICH ALREADY EWU.....
YOU RICH OR YOU NO RICH IS NOT THE MATTER NOW ..IDIOT..

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL WITNESS ALL SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender by fire by force.moto gberei gbeyui azine gbe e. if you no u i a graduate stop this job.fool.uniben my foot.u are no match for me.so we can see tell ur six boys to go and look for better job.am too too biger than dat.i have retired long time ago.u fit buy pure water talkless of say na house u wan get.mugu like u cum may i teach u work fool at 40 is a fool forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard like uYou are a poor bastard like ur bastard parents. Go and kill yourself, and by the grace of God, your bastard father wll buriel u this year.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na me get this email addy, i no understand y all these insultive email, even i no ask of ur info but u bring. Guy abeg stop spamming me. Mayb na my guy wey dey work with me dey provoke u okay. Oya sorry my man.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD SAY YOU DEY FOR GHANA,SO I WANT MAKE YOU ASK OF EGO BEKAY OK.JUST SEE WETIN OWU DEY DO OLD BOY LIKE U,LOOK BRODA I DONT HAVE TIME FOR TROUBLES IF U GET JOB BRING MAKE I WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWE NNE YOU DONT PASS THIS LEVEL. TO HELL WITH YOU STUPID IDIOT COLLINS OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR NAME OTU GBAWAA NNE GI THERE. COMING TO YOUR ANSWER MY NAME IS CHOOSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NA WA FOR YOU, GUY I NEED SITE OR EMAILS, GIVE ME SOME MAKE I THROU PLEASE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE STUPID IDIOT, YOU AND PAPA WILL DIE TOO OK IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pllase brother what do you want from me tell i have ask this thing before why all treat tell me

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you pleaase, and what did i do for such message

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE.DO NOT TRY TO SEND ME THIS EMAIL AGAIN OTHERWISE I WILL MY BOYS AFTER YOU IN GHANA I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU AND YOU ARE SENDING ME THIS SHIT

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND ASK WHO IS CHIEF MURPHY OR SHEPHARD OF MANKING I WILL GET YOU DONT MESS WITH ME BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A MUGU,BIG MAN DONT TALK MUCH,U NO GET PENY

[email protected]
Quote:
Otele bawa mmpa gi dere....ozu di ka gi.....iche si ohun so giwa ma
ebe okija shrine nur...Thunder gbabukwe gi dere...otu nnegi

joblis pennilyess stupid idit 419 fooooooolllllllllllll OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
ne yapmam gerekiyor

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 1000 TIMES. YOU FOOL AN IDIOT LIKE YOU. COMMON HOUSE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a total fucking idiot!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you imagine what poverty cost? Your poverty has caused you to become fool.
Because of your poverty you don’t consecrate in sending your copy and paste email to clients that is why you focus in sending rubbish email to me.
Well I can not blame you because I have seen that you were tired rope spiritually by your family member and that spiritual rope will not be lose until end of this world.
Keep wasting your time and internet cafer money by writing nonsense email to me
Let me tell you its better you change and start pushing wheel barrow at Onitsha main market so that you can see food to eat in a day
I am waiting your next email you forking idiot
You are calling my mother each time, that means you are a bustard idiot and full you don’t have mother because you don’t know the value of mother

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN/CEO... CAN YOU PLEASE TELL UR JOB WEY I EVEN SPOIL IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT COURSE ALL THIS FIGHT??? BECAUSE U JUST BOUNCE ON ME AND START USING BARBERIC WORDS ON ME, IF YOU TELL ME...MAYBE I CAN TELL YOU SORRY THEN...

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AT MMBIDI JUNTION BASTARD FOOL OF ASHAWO PIKIN GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR FATHER FIRST AND COME SO I WILL TEACH YOU JOB FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHA, YOU WOULD'VE TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO CURSE ME, YOU ARE JUST BLESSING ME AND EVERY GOOD THINGS THAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE WILL COME TO ME. FROM TODAY UPWARDS. YOU WILL NEVER SMELL HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE AND HATTER-CT WILL BE CHARRING TO YOU LIKE WATER.

THERE'S NO POWER IN YOU. BUT NOW I PRESENT U, YOUR HEART AND EVERYTHING YOU LIE YOUR HANDS IN PRESENTS OF ALMIGHTY BLACK WATER AND DOWN FALL WILL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!! PROMISE AND FALL WILL BE YOU PORTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEN!!

FOR USING YOUR HANDS TO SEND ME BAND PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER USE THAT YOUR TWO HANDS TO RECEIVE GOOD THING IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

FOR YOU THINK OF SENDING ME BAD PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER REASON GOOD THINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!

AND YOU WILL GO CRAZY MAD AND DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

YOU ARE COMPLETE FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE SAY U NO GET CLIENT TO WRITE TO NA WHY U JUST DEY DISTURB MY WORK. WELL I WILL 4GIVE U YOUR SINS JUST AS CHRIST DID.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENARESHON

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU DIE ACCIDENTALLY ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WILL MOAN OVER YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD MAY DANGER BEFALL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY THIS NA VERY STUPID AND LOCAL FORMAT,HOW CAN YOU COME OUT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH SUCH A VILLAGE MENTALITY?AH AH?CANT YOU STUPID PEOPLE GET CIVILIZED?ILLITERACY IS A SERIOUS DISEASE BUT I WILL ADVISE YOU TO START ADULT EDUCATION,IT IS NEVER TOO LATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I multiply it back you 7times

[email protected]
Quote:
WE ARE WAITTING FOR YOUR ACTION AND IF YOU FAIL AS YOU TALK THAT MISS YOU HAVE PUT ALL YOUR FAMILY INTO PROBLEM

SO AM WAITTING FOR YOUR ACTION IF YOU NEED MY ADRESS LET ME NO ALL YOU SEND ME YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAIL FOR US TO COME AND SEE YOU ?

[email protected]
Quote:
MY NAME IS NO GO AREA. I AND MY FAMILY ARE TOO HOT TO HAN DLE. WE ARE FIRE. THEEFORE I COMMAND FIRE TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FROM THIS MOMENT IN JESUS NAME. I SAY DIE BY FIRE .DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE DIE DIE DIE BY FIRE YAYAYAYAYAYAY. AS YOU ARE READING THIKS EMAIL YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD. I WILL BURY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

WHEN POWER JAM POWER THE SMALLER ONE OR THE FAKE WILL BOW. NOW RECEIVE A DISTRUCTION BY TRAILER CRUSHING YOU TO DEATH AND GROUNDING YOU LIKE POWDER, NOW RECEIVE THE HOTEST FIRE FROM A FIECE FURNANCE, LET THE GROUND OPEN UP AND SWALLOW YOU ALIVE. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ROPHEEKA.

BEFORE 5 MINUITES AFTER READING THIS EMAIL AND YOU ARE STILL LIVING. NO THAT THEY IS NO ROPHEEKA THAT ANSWER BY FIRE AND THAT GOD IS MY GOD. YOU CHURCH RAT. MONKEY. COACKROACH. ASHMATIC ASS HOLE DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE YAYAYAYAY.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN HELL. I HAVE ALREADY USE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR MY SACRIFICE. DIE DIE DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE.

WHEN I PASS THROUGH THE MIGHTY OCEAN I WILL NOT BE HURT AND NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I COMMAND YOU NOW TO PACK EVERYTHING YOU INTEND FOR ME INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT BY FIRE FIRE AND DIEEEE DIEEEE N OW NOW NOW N OW NOW

YOU MUST DIE IN YOUR SLEEP TODAY YOU MUST DIE IN YOUR SLEEP TODAY YOU MUST DIE AND YOU MUST DIE. I AM YOUR JUDGE AND I HAVE DECREED YOUR DEATH THROUGH SLEEP TODAY AND I HAVE SIGN IT. I AM MORE THAN VOODOO I AM MORE THAN DEATH. YOU WHO WORSHIP VODOO WILL BE LIKE VODOO HAVING EYES AND CANNOT SEE. HAVING EARS CANNOT HEAR. HAVING LEGS CANNOT MOVE. HAVING EYES CNNOT SEE. YOU AND YOUR MODERN VOODOO ARE LIKE CHAFF BEFORE THE WIND WITH THE ANGEL OF ROPHEEKA PUSHING YOU AND YOUR WAYS NOW VERY DARK AND SLIPPERY AND ANGEL STRIKING YOU DOWN. STRIKING YOU DOWN AND YOU WILL NEVER GET UP AGAIN IN LIFE.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE......................................................................................

[email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT. YOU WILL DIE FIRST. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL FIRST. AND WE WILL COME AND BURY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

WAITING TO SEE YOUR FUNERAL POSTER

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy ,i am from Nigerian base in outiside country,we are doing same work,dont ever your life swear for me.ok

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY LISTEN UP, I HAVE KEPT QUITE THINKING YOU WILL STOP SPAMMING ME BUT NO WAY. ONE MORE MAIL FROM YOU, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL....

[email protected]
Quote:
who be come this fool? na today i dey hear okija shrine? okija shrine dey kill person wey steal your box. abeg make u no send me this rubbish again. good for nothing idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey,

Dont you ever send this kind of mail to me or else your father will die by midnight and if he is already dead thunder from above will strike him 21 feet deeper, I am not an inpostor like you, your father,your mother your grand mother and your grand father and if you ever raise your hand against the BLESSED YOU MUST DEI BEFORE MIDNIGHT.Besides am above all threat you idiot of a beast.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU WILL DIE. WHEN YOU WAKE YOU WILL DIE. WHEN YOU EAT YOU WILL DIE, WHEN WATER TOURCH YOU, YOU WILL DIE, WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL DIE. TO SHOW YOU ONE EXAMPLE NOW. YOU WILL BE BLIND NOW AND DIE.

ELOHEEKA HAS SPOKEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
u re foolish, idiot, ewu mumu, fool oo am lackin words luk at dis ingret other are makin money u hav tim 2 compose dis thrash 4 me are u nt ashamed of ur self? Wel dis ur format no bad bt mak u try anoda mugu cos who is me is greatr than al u can think of... Try me nd c wat am capable of undigested metabollic waste product.... May satan punish u...

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHA I HAVE SEEN YOUR THE INNERMOST OF YOUR HEAD BEING CRUSHED AND I WILL EAT IT NOW. SEE YOU DEAD INSIDE THE POT OF MY SOUP.
WHY DO YOU BOAST YOU GOAT HEAD IN MY TABLE. YOU BASTARD OF NO ORIGIN. YESTERDAY YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD AND YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY. I AM A FIRE. BY ONLY THE THOUGHT OF HARMING ME, YOU RECEIVE YOUR DEATH WARRANT FROM THE SUPREME MAJESTY, AND NOW YOU ARE DEAD, MAY YOUR SOUL ROT IN HELL. DO YOU KNOW ME? I AM MORE THAN RAIN EVEN THE MIGHTY OCEAN. YOU AND YOUR VODOO HAS ALREADY PERISH. YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT EXIST AGAIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE USE YOUR HAND TO DRAW DISTRUCTION TO YOURSELF.

I HAVE ALREADY PERFORM THE SACRIFICE OF YOUR DEADBODY. I HAVE ALREADY KILLED YOU EVER YOU BEGIN TO IMAGINE ANYTHING ABOUT ME. YOU SLOT, YOU SON OF A PROPSTITUTE. DIE............................................

YOU ARE DISTOYED BY THE WORKS OF YOUR HAND. I AM A SON OF THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDEA AND YOU ARE A COCROACH. WHEN YOU TALK OF SHRINE OF OKIJA AND VODOO, THEY ARE LIKE THE GOATS. CHICKEN I EAT EVERYDAY.

ROPHEKA IS MY FATHER. AND IT IS HIS WORD I SPEAK NOW AGAINST YOU. AS I AM WRITING I AM SEEING THE GROUND OF WHERE YOU ARE NOW OPENING WIDE ITS MOUNTH AND SWALLOWING YOU INTO THE BOTTOM LESS PIT WHERE YOU WILL FALL FOREVER.

DEATH NOW BECOMES YOUR BREATH. THE MORE YOU BREATH THE MORE DEATH IN YOUR LIFE AND ENTIRE GENERATION. AS YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL DEATH YOU ARE RECEIVING YOUR LAST MINIUTES OF YOUR LIFE ON EARTH. ASSHOLE.

DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you i like stupid poppole like you MUGU are you not ashame to called your brother MUGU so you tot you have sence but you have MUGU in your family that is just the begining MUGU thank you for your telephone number MUGU what i need from you now is your full house adress because we are coming and i will called you when we are coming MUGU since you are the president of your country MUGU am waitting for this infonmation MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU JUST WAIT DON'T PROVIDE THE INFORMATION AND THE WEB ACCOUNTS TO ME DIRECTLY I WILL USELESS YOU U RAT. ABI?

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time sha, na because u get online bank make u dey talk nonsense? i get am too and ups tracking ass hole........

[email protected]
Quote:
COME YOU DEY TALLK TOO MUCH U SEY U BEN AERX MAN GUY NO TRY AT ALL
I BEEN VICKING OH I NO BE SMALL PICKIN IF YOU THINK SEY U SABI WE GO NO AFAR WHEN TIME I DON GET YOUR UMBER BUT REMBER SEY BEGS NO LIKE A Y I HOPE YOU NO DAT ONE I THANKGOD SEY I GO UR PHONE NUMBER NO WHEN TIME RECH U GO CRY

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an HSBC HOMELESS STUPID BASTARD COFFIN cause be on the day you are born, you shall never leave to see the sun shine of today, fucking wanker, your father is a wanker you mother is a prostitute, you sister na Ashawo, your brothers are all armed robbers. what a pity

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN GUY,
I CAN SEE THAT YOU WERE NOT WELL TRAINED BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WONT BRING OUT THAT YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING FINGERS AND TYPE TO ME IDIOT.TELL YOU MAMA AND PAPA TO LICK MY ASS.FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot na for ue okija mama shrine wey hsbc lagos dey. U are already dead, as i have cast and binded ur akpa amu with my hausa juju. And you truly know it, from today your penis will never rise again if you say its a lie go and try to fuck right now for insutling an alhaji.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi dear,
You really write to me as if you are a bad situation in your life; i must replace your words to you because you Nigerians are foolish in everything. Thunder will fir you till the end of your life until you focus on your business. You are enough fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go kil ur papa black axe go get u down. ur real father

[email protected] (baiter?)
Quote:
MAKE YOU MAMA TOTO GO HANG FOR BARBED WIRE. YOU BE AGULERI AND FUCKING WHAT.
SCHOOL YOU NO GO, ORDINARY ENGLISH YOU NO FIT SPEAK AND YOU DEY CALL YOURSELF GUYMAN.
ABEG GO BEGIN SELL BOLE AND GROUNDNUT FOR JUNCTION, THAT IS YOUR CAREER

EWU KAMBIA

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR PAPA GO DIE TODAY FOR ACCIDENT AND I DON DICK HIM GRAVE,

YOUR GO DIE FOR ABBORTION ALL YOUR SISTERS GO DIE FOR ABBORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
same to u , i will leand u money so u shop,eat and then fuck ur wife whom i knw very soon that u will get broke and ur wife will fuck me so that she can feed u and herself . her pusy go dey smell seff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, I must fuck ur sisters and wife very soon. Am working on u and I will tell u when I get to do that ok.

Fuck ur ass and please write me in good English, u bushman wey dey Ogwa dey roast, I don’t read bad English ,go to school

Come to likki make I show u round

Son from a smelling pussy mama

Ur chairman

[email protected]
Quote:
HE be like say ur papa no get sense abi, Dont worry i go teach u, na so una dey run mad for street, dont worry legal action will take against u, and again na u and ur mama go die at once buried for d same sharp sharp, Westher me or ur mama be mumu, stupid and bastard boi..... Were omo...

[email protected]
Quote:
Come who u be self wey ur month dey run lik tap wey no get control???

I knw u b4?? Wetin won com curse all dis ones..No let OGUN drink ur blood oo

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BURN IN HELL.... I CAST A SPELL ON YOU.. ANYWHERE U ARE IN THE
WORLD ..** U WILL COME HOME EMPTY HANDED*** OHUN TABA WI FUN OGBO
LOGBO NGBO,ORO TOKETE BA BALE SO NI LE NGBO..IWO IWORO LAGBA DO NRI
WOJA.. U WILL NEVA MAKE IT IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU SHALL DIE UNTIMELY
DEATH...
IF YOU DARE REPLY THIS MALE SO SHALL YOU WORK AND WILL NEVA REAP THE
FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR.. YOU WILL NEVA PROSPER IN ANYTHING YOU LAY UR
HANDS UPON WITH YOUR SIBLINGS AND YOU SHALL DIE TRYING ...STUPID
GUY..SHEY UR REAL NAME NA ALBERT JAMES BUT JUST BCOS YOU ARE BEARING
THAT NAME I CURSE YOU GUY ... YOU WILL
STRUGGLE AND WILL NEVER MAKE ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD..IDIOTTTTTT.

[email protected]
Quote:
JEALOUSY,....STUPID IDIOT,WE ARE BROWSING AT HOME AND U STUPID IDIOT
STILL DEY BROWSE FOR CAFE WITH YOUR FUCKIN FRIENDS,POOR YOU..U WILL
DYE TRYING..
MAYBE U DONT KNOW ANY THING...WE ARE IN OSU IJEBU IGBO.. AND WE GOT
BIG MONEY WITH PLUS..PROVIDED NA U DEY BEAR ALBERT HERE ,WE GO WORK ON
THIS NAME WEY BE SAY FOR UR LIFE ,U GO LEARN LESSON ANYWHERE U GO
,THEM GO TELL U MAKE U WATCH UR MOUTH.. ASO FUN FUN LO NGBAYI LOWO
OKU,DEATH SHALL BE UR PORTION BUT I WILL SHOW U SAY WE PASS OUR SELF..
I SWEAR U GO HEAR AM.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

UR MOTHER E TOTO TOTO TOTO I BE BIG BOY FOR OGUGU WHO BE YOU ROTEN MOUTH BATERED LADY E PIKIN GO SIK GO DIE GOE THIEF I GO KILL YOU NOW FURK UR MUM BASTERED NIGERIAN LIKE YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SORRY YOUR ROTEN MOTHER E TOTO TOT RED TOT NA E UR MAM GET

[email protected]
Quote:
Na poverty dey worry you, you too poor, I never see person wey poor reach you before,
U go catch you papa, no be me, where I dey you never lay foot on until die, because I can imagine the rate of poverty wey hole you, u dey fit eat once in a day at all, mumu
go die on your own abeg, I no get ashow time, cyber cafe rat
fuck to hell man, I am big boy
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR OBITUARY POST HAS BEEN PLACED EVERY WHERE ROUND YOUR VILLAGE ALREADY, YOUR PEOPLE HAVE KEEP YOUR CASKET DOWN,(ABATIOZU) WAITING FOR YOUR FELLOWS THERE IN GHANA TO BRING YOUR DEAD BODY BACK IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.
SO YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY,

I NO BLAME YOU DON'T HAVE WORK HAD IT THAT YOU DO? YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS, IF YOU KNOW WHOSE SON I AM, YOU WILL NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO LAY COURSE ON ME. I SEND THEM BACK TO SENDER, MAY THEY BE YOUR PORTION IN NEXT 7DAY BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST. I DON'T CARE WHEATHER YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN HOUSA OR YERUBA. LET BE SOME ONE THAT WILL INFORM ME AB OUT YOUR DEATH, FOR YOUR WILL SURELY DIE IN THE NEXT 7DAYS AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR GENERATION SHALL REMAIN POOR FOREVER. THIS GHANA THAT YOU ARE YOUR COOPS WILL BE RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA YOU WILL NOT EVEN SEE NEXT WEEK I BIT YOU SINCE YOU HAVE THE LIVER TO LOOK FOR MY TROUBLE WHILE I DIDN'T LOOK FOR YOURS....LET SEE IF YOU WILL SEE NEXT WEEK I WILL TELL YOU THAT AM CONFIRM AGULERI GUY WITH GOAT LIKE YOU.

YOU DEY HIGH FOR ME NA ME MAKE YOU POOR? NA ME BE YOUR WICKED MATHER WEY SAY YOU NO GO PROSPER. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE SINCE YOU HAVE MOUTH TO INSULT AN INNOCENT SOUL. IDIOT YOU DEY GHANA DEY CALL YOURSELF SHOWMAN MUMU. I WILL TELL MY GUYZ OVER THERE TO LOCATE YOU

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy James <[email protected]>
This is a paraphrase of Fatter Siam's work.
Quote:

OTU NNE GI DIE BY FIRE YOU WORHTLESS CAFÉ RAT.

WHILE I AM AT HOME BROWSING WITH STAR AND MY PLASMA YOU ARE SWETTING IN THE CAFES BEGGING FOR 15 MINUTES. LEAVE THIS GAME TO GUYMEN WHO KNOW HOW TO SUCCED IN LIFE WITH CARS AND HOMES. FOOL LIKE YOU THINK 50 US IS BIG NEWS. IDIOT YOU ARE NOT WORTH LIBING.IF I KNOW I NO GO DO U NOW. GO GET JOB SOMEWHERE TO DO COS THIS UR FUCKING FORMAT NO GO HELP U. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE LIKE U CAN WRITE THIS FUCKIN WORDS.YOU MUST BE A MAD TRUANT AND LIFELESS IDIOT.
OTU NNE GI MAY OGUN, OSOSOMAYE, SUPOLO, AYELALA, OSUGON AND EVEN THE GHOST FIRE STIRKE YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE FAMILY AND GENARATION UNBORN.YOUR FATHER EWU. USU NRA KWA MAGAI NA UMUNAGHIMAP GI ASHAWOW MA GI ASAHWO NWANNEGI ASHAWOM

DO YOU EVENKNOW YOUR NAME?IT IS SHAPELESS HEAD. (COCONUT HEAD). DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE AM FROM AGULERI. NEXT TIME YOU WRITE ME AGAIN, YOU WILL NEVER FINE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR GENERATIONS. ALL THE CURSE IN DEUTERONOMY SHALL FOLLOW YOU AMEN.

DIE BY FIRE NAGI DIE BYACCIEDENT ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Attn: Fool "Imagine".

You know why i laugh at you, just imagine your English infact let me ask you this questions, how do you ever collect money if you do collect at all, because your English sound more or less a drop out from primary school, because myself as a graduate will never act the way you fool are acting.

I will want you to read my English very well if only you can understand me and choose a better life or forward job make i make out cash for you, i am Delta Igbo guy and not just a 419, but a sound graduate not illiterate from a illiterate parent like you and if you want to know more about me come to Gbemisola street Ikeja that is Legendary Fela Anikulapko Kuti house called (KK) you will see me.

If really you are sensible you should have pick out your errors in English, i just wonder how fool, Osu like you can make this hard earn money, because 419 money is not for drop out like you fool it's for people like me who knows what we are doing in internet, i have boys like you in my domain as my boys, some of them are likely to be like you some times ago, but now by the grace of God i have been able to brush them up, so come to me or if you can call me let me give you bastard my fone to call and if really you are a man as you said don't be afraid to call me fool.

Let me first of all say sorry for trying to include your innocent parent in your predicament, i can see that your parents have tried to bring you up, but your ignorant has kept you were you are presently and i pray that God will rescue you on time but you spend the rest of your in this thing you call guy man business. why i say sorry for insulting your parents is because i have seen your kind, you are not my stands in anyway, go to airport at Ikeja and ask who is SEA from Asaba Delta State before you finish asking people about me hundreds of thousands will almost kill you for just calling chairman's name just like. I sustain alot in the street likewise i was once a street guy before God answered me, so i believe God will answer you one day if only you can request for my fone number. I will advise you to always use your dictionary before you type or write anything, because your English shows that you did not even finish your primary school nor talk of your secondary level.

Sorry i can't continue with illiterate like you cause i am wasting my precious time and i am too learned to be talking with a drop out like you, so please give me a brake idiot and when next time you want to abuse some one try and check if that person is your standard or not, i am too far from your level, cause your English and spellings if you understand what i meant describe who you are and your levels.

Your friend and Igbo broda from Delta,

SEA
Call me on this number if you have the got: 234 8181 923916

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU NOW COME COLLECT YOUR JOB WEY DEY GROUND AND IF U EVER TRY THAT WITH ME I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS MAIL YOU SENT TO ME DOEST NOT FUNCTION.

MY JOB NA MY JOB MAKE SURE SAY U DON DIE FOR WHERE U DEY BECAUSE OF WETIN?????????
OWU

THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
IKPU NNE GI NA AMU NNA GI REMAIN COURSE FOREVER IDIOT .. YOU ARE FOOL EWU..
I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU CAN NEVER KNOW ME NOT THAT I AM DIFFICULT OR EVER BUT I CAN NEVER KNOW YOUR TYPE ANIMAL . HE PAY YOU IS IT MY CONCERN , BASTARD MONKEY PROSTITUTION PIKING I DON'T HAVE YOU FUCKING TIME OK, I NEVER SEE A USELESSSSSSSS ANIMAL LIKE YOU , I PITY THE WOMB THAT BEAR YOU INFECT ANIMAL BORN ANIMAL GOAT GIVE HIS GOAT , I AM NOT SUPPRISE TO SEE AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU , WHATEVER YOU , NO ONLY THUNDER FROM HAVEN WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS ,
I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU OK , I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE SECRET IF YOU ARE NOT COURSE ALREADY AND YOU WANT TO DIE....QUICK CALL MY NAME ANYWAY THAT IS NOT OF GOD .........I AM NOT BEGIN YOU THUNDER FROM ABOVE MOST FAIL UPON YOU IDIOT ...DONT HESITATES TO GO MAKE YOU SEE UR DEAD ...EWU....
I TELL YOU AGAIN I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOU AND WHAT YOU FIT DO ....BUT WHATEVER YOU WANT SO SHALL YOU HAVE IT ANIMAL...GO AND HIT YOUR HEAD ANYWHERE YOU LIKE ...I AM STILL JOHN.......THE ONLY LUCK YOU HAVE IS THAT I AM NOT SEEN YOU THAT ALL....

[email protected] likes to use red text, big letters and underlining...so you get his point!
Quote:
you will not DIEon time BUTyou and your 3brothers will eat in Dustbin for 6 Yrs

2 of your sister will blaind THAT IS THE REAL ISE-EKE

TODAY I SENT YOU MASSAGE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DONT COME BACK die their

OOGU-GU HAS TAKEN OVER YOU FAMILY

IDI-GUWU

WILL FIND YOU,YOU MOST NO GO FROUNT BUT ALLWAY BACKWARD YOU PAUL AKINDELE WITH THIS E-mail ADDRESS"

AT THE END YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN ANTHER MAN LAND, AN STATE SO TAKE THIS IS FOR YOU ARO GOOOOOOO TO YOUR GRAVE.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I fucked ur mama last night it was good go try fuck her u go like am

[email protected]
Quote:
I NOR FIT THEY FOLLOW U EXCHANGE EMAIL COZ MY DESTINY THEY MY HAND ANIMAIL. NA UR FATHER GO DIE THIS YERA BEFORE U KNOW U NOR GO SEE NUFIN TAKE BARIEL AM.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject:A bastard from a bastard parents

revrend or whatever you called yourself, i am above the people you deceive i am not part of your congregation and i dont believe in what you bastard believe in, if you really you are what you called yourself kindly give me the name of your church if you have one, are you trying to scare me because you called yourself a revrend or what, infact your family will be dead in just two days so i say. make God destroy you and your lies that you are telling people about Jesus, come you fool, do you know Jesus? it's not money you bent collecting from your congregation? God will punish and banish you on this earth for using His Name to reap from the poor in the name of church.
You old or small fool whatever, that claim to be a man of God, we know you, just give the name of your church if you will not see your useless church in the facebook first thing tomorrow and your congregation will know that you are the worst scammer that uses God name to decieve innocent people, but belt me you and everything about you GOD MUST SURELY DESTROY YOU IN TWO DAYS TIME BASTARD.

Useless Ibo boy, i don't know why exchanging statement with an illiterate like you.
Go die I am from Delta Ibo my people don't behave animalistic like you from across Niger. You betrayer of igbo race.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE BIG FOOL.I SEE SAY U NO GET WORK 4 HAND WEY MAK U DEY WRITE ALL DIS SHIT...GO FUCK UR MAMA TOT AND ANUS.MAKE SURE SAY U RELEASE INSIDE OO..MAYE LIKE U

SIR JUJU.. U THINK SAY U GET JUJU??? ABI NA WETIN U CALL URSELF,NO LET ME REMEMBER MY PAST OOO...IF U DO LET ME THEN CONSIDER URSELF A DEAD RAT BCUS IT WILL NOT TAKE ME UP TO 30 SECOND TO INVITE U TO THE LAND OF THE DEAD WHERE U WILL FIND NO RETURN TICKET HOME..

[email protected]
Quote:

I wish I no how old you are.

If you nos how to make the same wire, you see I send, why not contact me we talk, than talking in this manner that puts your at the age range of between 17 to 23 years old.

Try and make your manner of approach to be more better than this.

If you have a good game you notify me we work. everybody on the internet is one, if you must no. Dont course another brother because he does same thing with you. Before you on computer, a whole lot of people have used it and off it.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: my dog is fuking you mother right now.

Guy e be like say na your mama and your sister go fail for cancer no be for guy you emeka you go see work to do again I swear for the name of God and also swear for the for name of shiran all of your family go die for HIV for the names of ANAM SHIRAN IYALIOBA GO KILL YOUR FAMILY ANI ANAM GO ALSO KILL YOUR MAMA /PAPA AMADI UGBOLU SHIRAN GO ALSO KILL YOU NWANNE LET ME TELL YOU NOTING LIKE OKIJA SHIRAN OKIJA SHIRAN NA FOR DOES WHO BELIVES FOR IT NOT FOR OUR FAMILY, NO GOOD THING GO COME OUT FOR YOUR FAMILY AGAIN IN THIS LIFE YOU WILL DIE ON TOP OF WOMAN BREAST IN WITA HOUSE IN ASABA STREET ,EMEKA NWAIGBO GO FINSH ALL YOUR FAMILY ,YOU ARE TALKING TO GORDON CHEN NOT FOR ME SHE BE YOU GET AM SO NWANNE NOTING WILL STOP ME DEAL WITH MAGA IN THIS WORLD SO TO YOUR BED AND DIE WITH ASHAWO EMEKA WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO GO AHEARD AND IT TO GORDON CHEN COS I AM GOING WITH YOUR OWN NAME TO ALL SHIRAN IN ANAM AND DELTA STATE I AM ALREAD IN KOGI STATE WITH YOUR NAME

REMAIN CURSD YOUR DEAD BODY.

[email protected]
Quote:
know why i laugh at you, just imagine your English infact let me ask you this questions, how do you ever collect money if you do collect at all, because your English sound more or less a drop out from primary school, because myself as a graduate will never act the way you fool ibo boy are acting.

I will want you to read my English very well if only you can understand me and choose a better life or forward job make i make out cash for you, i am Delta Igbo guy and not just a 419, but a sound graduate not illiterate from a illiterate parent like you and if you want to know more about me come to Gbemisola street Ikeja that is Legendary Fela Anikulapko Kuti house called (KK) you will see me.

If really you are sensible you should have pick out your error in English, i just wonder how fool, Osu like you can make this hard earn money, because 419 money is not for drop out like you fool it's for people like me who knows what we are doing in internet, i have boys like you in my domain as my boys, some of them are likely to be like you some times ago, but now by the grace of God i have been able to brush them up, so come to me or if you can call me let me give you bastard my fone to call and if really you are a man as you said don't be afraid to call me fool.

Let me first of all say sorry for trying to include your innocent parent in your predicament, i can see that your parents have tried to bring you up, but your ignorant has kept you were you are presently and i pray that God will rescue you on time but you spend the rest of your in this thing you call guy man business. why i say sorry for insulting your parents is because i have seen your kind, you are not my stands in anyway, go to airport at Ikeja and ask who is SEA from Asaba Delta State before you finish asking people about me hundreds of thousands will almost kill you for just calling chairman's name just like. I sustain alot in the street likewise i was once a street guy before God answered me, so i believe God will answer you one day if only you can request for my fone number. I will advise you to always use your dictionary before you type or write anything, because your English shows that you did not even finish your primary school nor talk of your secondary level.

Sorry i can't continue with illiterate like you cause i am wasting my precious time and i am too learned to be talking with a drop out like you, so please give me a brake idiot and when next time you want to abuse some one try and check if that person is your standard or not, i am too far from your level, cause your English and spellings if you understand what i meant describe who you are and your levels.

Your friend and Igbo broda from Delta,
Call me on this number if you have the got: 234 8181 923916

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL THIS IS 4 YOU, IF YOU ARE PERSON YOU 4 ASK WHO I BE, B/COZ AM JOKING WITH YOU THIS IS WANT THEY SEND TO ME CHINEDU I JUST WANT U TO SEE IT SO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME OK I HEAR ALL U SAY BUT I WANT TO SAY ALL THAT U SAY IS 4 UR FAMILY AND UNBORN ONCE IN UR FAMILY, YOU MUST DIE YOUNG LIKE UR FARTHER AND UR WIFE LIKE UR MOTHER UR CHILD LIKE UR MAMA AND PAPA SISTER MAN FUCK MAN THEM AND THY DIE IN THAT MAN BED PPL WILL FUCK UR SISTER UNTIL THY DIE,

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne just tell me how much you want make i give you because i dey drive down with your mama now make i go fuck am finsh we dey for ground hotel now i am on top of him now enjoying her toto very very sweet you will see me on top him right now am talking to you

[email protected]
Quote:
dont want a jack shit from you only to fuck your mother that is Mad now that you are trying to make me mad i will be so very much mad with you with my indian powers i was told by my friends to forgive you and that was why i didnt kill you now that you kept writting me even after i told you to stop you have pushed me to the wall ,any more email i get from you will not be responded to rather i will push my powers down to you and you be laid to Rest finaly dont mess with TaTAgramata Kinannahindus i am the most powerfull my little igbo man you know that after i am done with you your corps will be eaten by Lagos vultures they will never take your body back to the east because they will find you and will not see your corps untill is all decared in the street of lagos i see you , little monkey looking igbo man i can see you in my mirrow now do not dear me man .

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY FOOL,

HOW U DEY? BIG MUMU LIKE YOU, UR MAMA TOTO DON SLACK NA ME AND THAT YOUR PADDY FUCK AM TOGETHER AND SHE DEY BEG MAKE I COME BACK TOMORROW, IF YOU WANT TO WATCH OR JOIN US IT IS TOTALLY FREE. MASTER ODE OLORI BURUKU WEN NO GO SEEE BETTER FOR IM LIFE ASK UR MAMA WELL WHO BE YOUR REAL PAPA, THINK AM WELL U NO SEE SAY U NO RESEMBLE ANYBODY FOR UNA HOUSE. NA UR PAPA BROTHER AND IM FRIEND FUCK UR MAMA WEN SHE TAKE CARRY UR BELLE. GOOGLE AM YOU GO SEE AM THERE. HE FOOL SAY IM CREW, LOL! SORI FOR U, SHEBI T DEY FUCK UR SENIOR SISTER GIVE HER 1K FOR OKADA MONEY.

GO FACEBOOK U GO SEE THE PIX WEN DEM DEY FUCK UR SISTER. HOPE SAY U STILL DEY READ AM, FOOL.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Very nice, Devguy
Quote:
INVITE U TO THE LAND OF THE DEAD WHERE U WILL FIND NO RETURN TICKET HOME.
^ clapping

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI THERE EWU......
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID IDIOT
YOU ARE A LECTURER IN ENGLISH EWU....
GO TO HALL OF YOU.. BASTERD PIKING LIKE YOU.
I REALLY DONT HAVE YOUR TIME BUT I AM READY TO WELCOME ALL YOUR BULLSHIT ANIMAL.....AND ALL YOU SAID WILL AUTOMATICALLY COME BACK TO YOU...I AM YOUR KING ...IDIOT...GO AND HEAD OFF TO YOUR SUIT ..

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU RICH ALREADY EWU.....
YOU RICH OR YOU NO RICH IS NOT THE MATTER NOW ..IDIOT..

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU ARE SAYING IT NOW THAT IS PARMINT IN YOUR FAMILY...ANIMAL...
YOU ARE RICH FROM SOMEONE SWEAT THAT IS WHY YOU WILL BE DESGRACE FOREVER IDIOT ..NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA THAT HAVE UR BIRTH I AM SORRY 4..
JUST BE READY WITH THAT YOUR DIRTY MONEY COS YOUR DAYS IS NUMBERED NOW ANIMAL....YOU TRY WHAT WILL HARM YOU FOREVER AND IT WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT SOOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will have to die before anybody will die you generation will die and u will never live to see you generation as you read this u will die by fire u full.. u well not see tomorrow all member of ur family,

[email protected]
Quote:
U FOOL THAT IS SUPPOSE TO PRAY FOR THE SPIRITUAL PROBLEM THAT IS AFFECTING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY U ARE HERE WISHING YOUR SELF DEAD WE WILL SEE THE ONE THAT WILL BE DEATH FIRST I WILL SEND THIS EMAIL AND YOUR NUMBER TO MY GRANDFATHER THAT IS A NATIVE DOCTOR U WILL RECEIVE MORE PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ADDED ED TO THE ONE U ARE FACING NOW THIS IS ARE YOUR BROTHER BEHAVIOR HIS THEN U STARTED AGAIN MY GRANDFATHER IS THE ORACLE PRIEST OF MY TOWN U HAVE COME TO THE END OF THEY WAY IF YOUR SITUATION DID NOT WORSE THAN IT IS NOW THEN CHANGE MY NAME U ARE FINISH BECAUSE U HAVE INVITED THE ROCK OF DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE IN YOUR FAMILY U ARE SHOT ONE TODAY AM GIVING U 7 DAYS JUJU U WILL HEAR FROM MY GRANDFATHER THE NATIVE DOCTOR ON YOUR NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama toto!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ALSO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.... U AND UR FAMILY WILL WILL INHERITE ALL UR COURSES BY THE DAY AND NITE U WILL NOT SEE PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN...... ITS DONE. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION: TO WHO IT MAY CONSINE

PLEASE WANT IS THE PROBLEM BETWEEN YOU AND I BECAUSE I DO NOTING TO RECEIVE THIS KIND YOU CAUSE BUT IN WHAT EVER I IN JESUS NAME I RETURN THE CAUSE BACK TO YOU AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE BACK TO YOU IN NAME OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.I CAST YOU DEMON TO THE BOTOMLESS PITH

[email protected]
Quote:
what have i don to decav des this from des good for nothing. wht do u want from me. u old fool good for nothing small boy.any time u just the cous ur self and ur family die die. u will die first,and all ur family members will die both any one who ask about u will follow u bastard fool,

pls i bag u in the name of God. dont send me des agin becox if u do. inshot i dont know what to say.u fool good for nothing old bastard.

u are luck i dont know u well u for see what fire do with ear of a rat when it on fire ,die small boy that ur name .pls dont writ me des agin i dont know wther ur family have email address to send them all des u writ hre becox i know that is not me u are writing all this. pls try it to ur friend any one u know that can send all des u writ for them .i sure say e no be me .i bag u pls i dont know u talk of them .bye try ur friends pls and dont writ me this aging

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A MAD FOOL MY FRIEND,U NEED TO GO FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL CHECH UP BEFORE U RUN COMPLETELY MENTAL..OK??A WORD IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE WISE,AND STOP SENDING UR FOOLISH DEMENTED MAILS TO ME OK?IDIOT,COWARD,Y DON'T U PUT UR NAME IN UR EMAILS??

[email protected]
Quote:
you re going to die today okay

[email protected]
Quote:
ok all this is going to your family

[email protected]
Quote:
GRADUATE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
yOU ARE VERY STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE OK

IF YOU SAY YOU ARE WHY CANT YOU WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLOSI, WERE...OMO ALE...

[email protected]
Quote:
it seem you are hungry

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY IT RETURN TO YOU THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIER GENERATION..

DIE NOT.... That is what God says in the BIBLE

[email protected]
Quote:
you are already a dead man so you are not useful to your family or to anyone anymore ok

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHT HAVE I DONE TO YOU...???

[email protected]
Quote:
PERSON NO GO HEAR WORD BECAUSE U DON MAKE AM....ABI?
COME ON GO AND SEAT DOWN..MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Identify urself, you wen dey fuck fowl yansh, goat yansh and your mama, grandmama, sister auntys, inlaws.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sick Man..Disclose your sickness and stop hiding.. i go deploy growing EAGLES to treat your wound. By the way, what's your NYSC NO. What's your company registration NO. What do you market????? All the juju you don chop, no forget oooo.... don decay for your belle.....Sick Man..Disclose your sickness and stop hiding.. I dey next street.. Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT A SHAME
Do you how you have chosen to display your foolly and irresponsibility to the people of the world. I would have thought that you have grown up at your age but here you have proven me wrong. All the same, if possible, try and grow up so that you can be a good example to the boys you bragged that you have

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER ITS OK, I KNOW SAY YOU DON VEX WELL WELL, MAKE WE FORGET ISSUE AND FACE FORWARD.
BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, ALL MAN THEY STREET NOW, YOU KNOW MY BROS, ABEG YOU FIT GET MY MAIL SO WE FIT BE FRIEND. I DON FUCK UP BAD BUT HOW I GO TAKE KNOW SAY BIG BROS LIKE YOU MAIL THEY ADDS WEY I DEY BOMB?
PLESE, LET BY GONE BE BY GONE, YOU NA BABA.
I HAIL YOU, HOW GHANA?

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know me before?

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS WETHIN I DO YOU NOW INOR DEY FIND TROUBLE OOO ABEG IF I BY MISTAKE FIND YOUR TROUBLE FORGIVE ME...NA CONTACK I NEED OO PEOPLE LIKE YOUR CAN HELP US WHEN STILL DEY CLIMB OO WHY I GO LOOK FOR YOUR TROUBLE BROS IN ANY WAY ABEG MAYBE NA MISTAKE..BRODA ..NOR VEX ...SORRY IF MAYBE I SEND YOU ANY MESSAGE..OK..1 LUV I KNOW YOU WILL FORGIVE EVEN IF I NVER SEE YOU U NEVER SEE ME AND EVEN IF WE NOR GO SEE 4 LIFE ..BUTTHIS WORLD IS A SMALL PLACE ..I GREET YOU..I DEY INDIA SHA..

[email protected]
Quote:
BE RESPECTFULL
HELLO MAGA,
I DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON YOU CALL YOUR SELF, A GRADUATE WHO CAN NOT MAKE SIMPLE GOOD ENGLISH.

I DON'T WHAT TO TALK OF THE KIND OF MONEY YOU THOUGHT YOU' VE GOTTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU *DELETED* CAUSE I KNOW YOU' VE GOTTEN NOTHING.I BELIEVED GOD WHAT YOU CALL YOUR MONEY IF ANY IS QUESTIONABLE.

I RESERVED MY COMMENT CAUSE I DON' T THINK I HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE WITH YOUR KIND OF PERSON. I STAYING AT V.I LAGOS THANK GOD,THANK GOD YOU GAVE YOUR GHANA LINE WE WILL THERE BEFORE YOUR DATE OF BEEN IN NIGERIA

IF I MAY ASK YOU WITH RESPECT TO THE ADVICE OF FRIENDS WITH HERE NOW WHO SAW YOU MAIL TO ME.

1. WHO ARE YOU, DO YOU KNOW ME BEFORE OR HAVE WE ANYTHING IN COMMON?
YOU MAY NOT TELL ME ANY THING BUT BE ASSURED THAT YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM MY GETTING YOU ANY TIME I FEEL LIKE REMAINBER YOU GAVE YOUR NUMBER,AS MUG YOU ARE YOU CAN BRAKE YOUR SIM I WILL GET YOU ANY TIME ANY DAY.
BE REASONABLE THE BETTER IF WE COMMUNICATE TO KNOW OUR DIFFERENCES CAUSE I HAVE MET YOU OR SENT YOU ANY MAIL .

REGARDS AND BE REASONABLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks very much for abusing your mother ok,i only ask for friendship, do i ask for your fake houses i dont think you have any thing sheet ten times meanly in your trousers ok,thats my gift to you this season as you hav coursed your mother.idiot will continue to lie on bed eveyday just take nwa bigo

Razz [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST AN OUTCAST WITHOUT A FUTURE, SWIMMING IN A DIABOLIC OCEAN OF DOOM AND THERE YOU SHALL SURELY GO. PISS OFF FROM MY BLOG... IF NOT FOR G YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ARMED ROBBER IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU WILL CUT OUT UR PARENTS LIDNEYS FOR JUST A DOLLAR.

WOO UNTO YOU..............................................JUST WATCH AND SEE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
UCK YOUR MAMA HAIRY STINKY DIRTY SMELLY TOTO. GO AND DIE THAT IS THE ONLY THING WAITING ON YOU *DELETED* FOOLISH MUGU DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORST YOU BE REAL BIG IGBO GOAT,YOU CARRY WORK COMKE FROM YOUR MAMA TOTO?.NA
SIMPLE QUESTION YOU COME DEY WRITE LIKE SAY YOU DEY PACKAGE WORK.SHAME
ON YOU.NA THIS BE THE PRIEST WEY YOU WON CARRY MY NAME GO?.MAKE I TELL
YOU NAME AND HEAD PASS HEAD YOU HEAR?.COLO,MAKE YOU DIE FOR GUY MAN
WORK.BEG IN NIGERIA SO YOU CAN GO DIE IN ASAWO LAPS AND YOU BASTARD FUCK YOU FOR LIFE YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Mad dog,

I have never killed b4 in this game and i beleif I am going to start with u smelling peice of shit, ewu ga nworo onwe gi, nshi nkita.

[email protected]
Quote:
You just dey brag yet your english dey very poor.U need go back school
go study how to write english cos u get big problem. U r just a noise
maker nd I'm sure u no get one naira. If u knw who ur talking to then
u no go dey blab. Fake igbo boy like u. Anofia ewu di ka gi. Je rie
nshi. Dick head

[email protected]
Quote:
I taught you would have learn by now, never know you are still in this same spot where you started from, you better beg God forgiveness before you die like a goat that has no home, infact i will not cause you, because you are already caused by your father, your mother, your brothers and sisters including your entire family as well, so why will i cause you after you have receive alot of causes from your own family? Just tell me why you believe you will ever make it in life, if low life like you can speak this kind of dirty English and be proud of it, it's not possible you can only try but you will never torch the sky because you are surrounded with abundant causes.

I want you to start learning from every bit of mail i send to you maybe you will from there start correcting your stupid English, i pity your parents because they have counted you as one of their child but not knowing that you are Minos one in life and nothing good will ever come to you again as i speak and so shall it be in NAME OF GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST AMEN and this will never be averted because i have said so and that is all.

Good bye fool i will not answer you any longer because you are caused and caused forever. You will beg me to avert this cause or else you will never see good things in life again. What i have done to you? do you know me? of course no, so why do you think you can just open your dead mouth to talk to people anyhow? First of all God has save you for me not to know you in person, but i will surely know you in spirit and you will know that the spirit controls the physical and i am more spiritual than you are, so i will control your life from today. Remain in bondage for the rest of your life, i never want to do this, but you have push me a lot that i can't bear it any longer, so remain whatever i called you this night. I do receive peoples proposal i never for once have time to start extending causes to them, so why do you think you can talk because we don't know you in person, after all you should have deleted whatever mail or proposal you don't want in your mailbox than to start opening your Everlasting DEAD MOUTH. You will be alive and be smelling in the Name God Almighty Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
who u be ,who u dey kus, u be fool at 40 and u be fool 4 ever.u no get
maner go learn how to talk . i no know u be4 i no know ur maga i no
know cut ur job .u sure say u finish primary school .i need ur phone
number so dat i will teach how to talk

[email protected]
Quote:
Anuchebekwa ezi na ulo gi... U just a fucking retarded imbecile.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BASTARD,SWINE AND A BUFFON. THIS NA TO SHOW SAY U BE SMALL BOY IF NA ME SEND U THE PROPOSAL U GO REPLY AM THINK SAY NA WHITE MAN, BUT UR OWN COME I SAY SEE MUGU WEY WON CHOP GUYMAN

ANY HOW SHA I DEY

[email protected]
Quote:
What so ever you call your self, I have no deal with you okay? even if you made millions of dollars, you are still local to me okay because i know that even u make money you can not use it for better thing as I do.

rather you will be sleeping with club girls at Lagos in Nija.

I am not in Nija like you, I am in offshore that is why you are not my category.

You can go to our village in Okija several times you can not do any thing you are 2 small okay?

When every you take my name to OGUGU OR ULASI Okija you will die within seven days, surely try and see,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CARRY WORK COME FROM YOUR MOTHER TOTO.BIG GOAT,MAKE YOU DIE FOR
GUY MAN WORK.THEY TELL YOU SAY I BE LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS A LOT MR MONEY MAKING MACHINE,ONCE AGAIN THIS GOES BACK TO THE SENDER COS I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I DONT FUCKING WANA KNOW OK., U JOBLESS FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ikpu Nne. Ewu 1999. Mugu na ur papa or ur mama. Make ur mama bring her toto make i fuck am from behind idiot. U no happy say i wan cut ur job. come wash motor for me house boy idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
VAMPIRE YOUR GODS ARE JUST TOO SMALL FOR ME. THEM GODS DON'T HAVE NO POWER. PLEASE COME GET LIGHT ME BRENDEN. YOU VAMPIRE, I SAY TO YOU NOW DIRE IN THE NAME OF MY LORD JESUS. YOU JUST TOO SMALL FOR ME. I AM THE MAN THEM CALL SOJA BOY ARE ME MAN. BRODA STOP SLAVING UP YOUR SELF AM FUKING LOADED. JUST COLLECTED $750,000.00. YOUR NOT MY TYPE. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME BETTER BRING BUSINESS AND SEE THE LEVEL I OPERATE. YOU JUST TOO SMALL GUY. GO GET WORK I MEAN PAYING JOB. FUCK YOUR.

SOJA BOY FOR LIFE.........

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE REAL BIG IGBO GOAT,YOU CARRY WORK COMKE FROM YOUR MAMA TOTO?.NA
SIMPLE QUESTION YOU COME DEY WRITE LIKE SAY YOU DEY PACKAGE WORK.SHAME
ON YOU.NA THIS BE THE PRIEST WEY YOU WON CARRY MY NAME GO?.MAKE I TELL
YOU NAME AND HEAD PASS HEAD YOU HEAR?.COLO,MAKE YOU DIE FOR GUY MAN
WORK.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool at 40,BASTARD IDIOT O BOY I NO SPOILED UR JOB. I A BISSY MAN I NO GET TIME FOR DIS UR
CHILD PLAY. UR MEET DEY WORK U DEY THEIR DEY PLAY

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOUR FAMILY REJECT YOU BECAUSE, YOU REP YOUR KID SISTER AND SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER. I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU DIE.
I KNOW YOUR FATHER HE DIED AFTER TEN YEARS MADNESS AND SO YOU WILL MAD FOR 5YEARS AND DIE TOO.

[email protected]
Quote:

I THANK GOD SAY PEOPLE DEY FUCK MY MAMA,
BUT MAMA NO BODY DEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU HAVE THE LIVER ASK YOUR MOTHER VERY WELL WHO YOUR FATHER IS, NA MAD MAN PREGNANT BEFORE HE GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, ASK PEOPLE AROUND YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TOTALLY MAD MAN IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND YOUR BEHAVIOR.
THEM POTURE YOUR MAMA FOR ASHAWO WORK WAY SHE DEY DO BECAUSE SHE BE BAD LUCK, NOW SEE YOUR LIFE NA USELESS. I CAN NOT CALL U PRODIGAL SON BECAUSE YOUR PAPA NO GET MONEY WAY U GO WASTE, MAD MAN NO DEY MAKE MONEY.
LET ME TELL YOU IF U SEE ME FOR STREET U NO GO YEN IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING WITH.
NAME BE THE A.K.A ONE MAN SQUARED 7 MAN TROUBLE. TAAA!!!!! MAKE U USE SHIRT WEAR CLOTH I NO DEY SEEEEE UUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: AK 47 BLOW OF YOUR HEAD IF YOU NO HOLD CHRIST NOW.

HAHAHA, U JUST TOO SMALL 4 DE SOJA BOY. A ME DE REAL SOJA BOY (AK 47) GO BLOW OF YOUR HEAD IF U KEEP DOING DAT SHIT. TOO MUCH MONEY MY SIDE. AM TOO LARGE. GO KILL YOUR MAMA FOR BLOOD MONEY BECAUSE IN THIS BUSINESS YOU'R A NOVICE. COME AND LEAN FROM MEN WHO HAS MEAD IT. ME LARGER UP TO THE MAX......... I MEAD $750,000.00. BELIEVE ME YOU 'LL REMAIN POOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY, UNLESS YOU HOLD CHRIST NOW. ME SAY FIRE BUN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO DOST.. I MEAD MONEY I MEAN MONEY TO MUCH MONEY MY SIDE. YOU JUST TOO SMALL 4 DE SOJA BOY.

AM BLESSED IN CHRIST GUY. TRY AND KNOW ME. AM TO LARGE....

COME TO ABUJA AND SEE 9JA. WESTING UP IN GHANA. HAHAHA............

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY LET ME TELL U IF U GET THE MIND GIVE ME UR ID FOR FACBOOK OR CHAT ID I SWEAR 2 GOD ALMIGHT AM GONNA KILL YA..AM NOT BRAGGING ONLY 2 GIVE U MY WORD COS I DONT BELIEVE IN RUNING MOUTH I BELEIVE IN JAKUJAKU WITH THAT AM GONNA KILL YA MOUTHERFUCKER U THINK SAY STREET NA 4 BABY LIKE U ...U GONNA DIE SOON BELIEVE ME U STUPID FELLOW

MUMU I NO KNW WHICH MUGU DEY GIVE U MONEY SELF COS U NO KNW UR RIGHT FROM UR LEFT MUTHERFUCKER LIFE IS A GAME OF CHEAST IF U BELIEVE IN UR SELF SHOW UP ON FB OR GIVE ME UR YAHOO ID

I WILL KILL U AIN'T PLAYING I MEANT EVERY WORD I SAID BASTERD U SON OF BITCH I PRAY MAKE I SEE U SO I GO FIT TEACH U LESSON WEY U NO GO FORGET 4 LIFE BASTARD

I NO SAY U BE ALL DIS EASY BOY WEY NO KNW NOTHING BUT MOUTH ... I BE CONFIRM LAG BOI WEY DEY MAKE WAY MOTHERFUCKER.

SEE U WEY CALL UR SELF GUY MAN WEY DEY USE GMAIL AND YAHOO FOR BANK YEYE BOI DONT WORRY AM GONNA PEE ON UR GRAVE MOTHERFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AT MMBIDI JUNTION BASTARD FOOL OF ASHAWO PIKIN
GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR FATHER FIRST AND COME SO I WILL TEACH YOU JOB
FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U REALLY KNOW U AR A BASTARD,INFACT UR MOTHER IS BEGGAR ROARING ABOUT UR BUSHY VILLAGE.U AR A COMPLETE BASTARD WITHOUT FUTURE.GO AND DIE WHERE EVER U ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:

U DEY MAD , YOUR FATHER TOO DEY MAD AND YOUR MOTHER FOOL , U THINK SAY A ONLY U NEED MONEY MAGGA LIKE U , COM LET ME SHOW U WAY ON HW TO MAKE MONEY FOOL , I B UR FATHER IN THIS GAME ...CALL ME LET TALK BETTER MUMU BOY ...08131817790

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU RE MORE STUPID,FOOL IDIOT LIKE U.
LOOK AT U STUPID DEPUTY MAAGER GO AND MANAGE UR MAMA IN THE VELLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:

OK I HEARD YOU WELL SO GO AHEAD AND SEND ME THOSE UR ROBISH STUFF AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM WILL COME BACK ALIVE TO YOU! I WILL BURN ALL OF THEM INSIDE MY TOLIET AND SEND YOU BACK THEIR DUST THROUGH DHL OK. YOU CAN TRY ME AND SEE!!! IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
No time for an idiot like you, u r in Ghana yet u talk like a full.
You can't even spell . If u want to learn what job is all about contact me
in a better way.
Guys in Ghana bring work for me here in the uk (london) so u r not my type.
no good home up bringing, u r the biggest fool in Ghana.
fuck off u bastard.
Always address me as ur lord and personal master...

[email protected]
Quote:
Come are you insane? please if you are better look for a way out mutherfucker and even i dont understand what you saying fool like you better stop running your useless mouth cos am the street king still balling mutherfucker.

I even heard you mention crew or something just dont go there cos am already there before you were born fool like you.

and if u wanna know pls add me on my yahoo ID

Good day

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NWA NKPI

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THIS, DO YOU KNOW ME BEFORE.
I DON'T BLAME YOU.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSULT
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU GO DIE NO BE ME TIF LIKE YOU OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like a cut and paste...
[email protected]
196.207.238.155 SENEGAL
Quote:
I HAVE GIFT 4 U. I DON TAKE U PICTURE TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR 4 U THERE. U WIL NO GO SEE MAGA MONEY AGAIN. ALL UR JOBS GO SPOIL. U NO FIT FOR LOTTO LEVEL NOW.

U WILL GET SICK WITH NA HIV. U WIL GET LEPROSY N UR AMU GO FALL OFF FO CANSER. U WILL SURFER LIKE A CHURCH RAT N NO GOOD THING COM UR WAY.

I DON PRAY NA SMELL FROM U MAMAS ROTEN TOTO MAKE U SICK.

0KIJA SHRINE THUNDER GO STIK DOWN U BASTERD GENRATION.

PASS YOURSELF, YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER. NA DOG N VULCTURES GO EAT U STINKIN COPRSE U MUGU.

REMAIN CURSED U BASTERD MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Amigo u b obote.............................no worry dem go match u 4 all dis tlk wen u tlk no worry i get ur number Ayes go call u soon match u till u no go fit use leg waker.FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY YOU DON FINISH . THEM GO TRACK YOU FOR THAT NIGERIA NO WORRY YOU DON DIE. FORSTRACTED GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN 3 DAYS TIME UNLESS YOU DONT SLEEP ON BED
DO YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOU AND WHAT YOU DO?THIS BACK TO SENDER
YOU WILL DIE IN 3 DAYS TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello!

What's the reason of all this NOISE???

So you be ogoni-man, hai, these people again, but I think the nigerian many is sucking your blood, what you to say??

You fucking idiot people betrayed us during the war with nigeria and now you're talking.

Ok, right, i know why, bcos your stupid broda was murdered by sani abacha, ohhhh

that great, you people are fools

and now what do you want, am in my area and i like to suck you

[email protected]
Quote:
MAN NA YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE THIS NEXT MONTH FOR WHAT YOU WRITE NOW .THEN I WILL SHOW YOU THAT AM FROM OGUN STATE

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOOD BROTHER WHAT HAVE I DON FOR YOU GOOD BLESS YOU AND PAY YOU BACK

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL ROLL YOUR FUCKING SKUL YOU BARSTAD,BLOODY AXE MAN....YOUR FATHER
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF HUNGER AND STARVATION OK.FULL.I DEY DO AYE AXE MAN FOR GHANA.SORRY FOR YOUR PAPA AND YR MAMA.GO FUCK YR SISTER AND YOUR MOTHER.THEN I CAN TALK TO YOU OK.
YOU WILL DIE OF HUNGER IN GHANA OK.
ONYE AGULERI PAPA GI EBAA I NU GO.
IDIOT U DEY FUCK AN HIV GIRL IN GHANA DEY FEEL SAY YR LIFE BETTER.LET TELL YOU BETTER CHANGE COS U ARE A LIVING GHOST OK.
YOUR FAMILY WILL SOON MISS YOU COS U ARE DEAD ALREDAY.
U DEY FORM AYE FOR GHANA YR MATES DEY BUY BIG CARS DEY COME NIJJA DEY BUILD HOUSES FOR LAKY.

GO FUCK A MAD WOMAN WITH A GENITAL CANCER OK.
GUY MAN DEY TIME THIS KIND TIME NA HUNGRY GUY MAN OK.
BETTER COME BACK NIGERIA AND BECOME AGULERI NATIVE DOCTOR WEY YR PAPA KEEP FOR YOUR OK.
EZI OFFIA.
DEPUTY MANAGER FOR ALL GHANAIAN HIV AND AIDS PATIENCE. YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER......ANIMAL
HIV AXE MAN
FROM AYE MELODY SAMSON.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER FUCK UUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
tALKATIVE AND A BOOSTER IS NOT ALWAYS STRONG FUCK U GOOGL MAIL AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOU SISTER AND GO DIE ONCE

[email protected]
Quote:
You compound fool get mouth dey talk. are you sure you are from Aguleri real Aguleri guy no dey boos as u dey do. Go to hell u and ur Ax Boys

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DID NOT KNOW ME BE FOR I NO YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD YOU BELIEVED IN JUJU LET SEE IF THAT JUJU WILL KILL ME I WANT TO WAIT FOR YOUR JUJU TO KILL ME OK THAT YOU BUT IF I DID NOTHING TO YOU AS YOU ARE RECIEVING THIS MAIL YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GO BLIND AFTTER YOU READ THIS MAIL LET US TRY OUR PAWERS LET TRY BROTHER DONT GIVE UP

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu i know yoy must pay me money idoit like you learn how to write mail

[email protected]
Quote:
U AR JUST A FUUUUUUUUUUUL OGU-GU WIL FEED IN DUSTBIN
MAY SANGO FINDAND KILL U.

[email protected]
Quote:
good punished you and your family if you try in your life and write mess again in holy gust fire will berry you fuck you and your internal family over there now is your town let see

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOUR FAMILY REJECT YOU BECAUSE, YOU REP YOUR KID SISTER AND SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER. I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU DIE.
I KNOW YOUR FATHER HE DIED AFTER TEN YEARS MADNESS AND SO YOU WILL MAD FOR 5YEARS AND DIE TOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
ADEW0LE ADESH0LA OLAD0KUN your the greatest idiot in the whole world, fuck ur mother and ur sister to death .

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL I KNOW WHEREVER YOU ARE. COUNTING YOUR SELF AS A DEAD PERSON I KNOW WHY YOU SOUNDING LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST POOREST PERSON IN YOUR COMMUNITY AND ALSO YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM FRUSTRATION. IT IS YOUR FAULT. NOW BEWARED AGAIN DON.T EVER SEND ANY THING TO ME UNLESS YOU WANT SOME TERRIBLE TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY UNEXPECTEDLY IF YOU DOUBT IT JUST TRY ME I DON.T CARE TO KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG IF YOU PROVOKE ME I WILL TELL YOU WHAT A NATIVE DOCTOR USED A FEATHER TO DO. USELESS MAN HOLY GHOST FIRE SCATTER YOU INTO PIECES HOLY GHOST FIRE. FIRE YOU 100 FOLDS IN JESUS NAME IT SHALL COME TO PASS UPON YOUR HEAD. PIG LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE I REVICE AND REVOKE EVERY EVIL WORD YOU MAY SAY TO ME OR TO ANY CHILDREN OF GOD WHO IS FINDING HIS WAY TO SURVIVE THE WORD WILL COME AGAINST YOU IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE REACH TO THE MOUNT IN YOUR LIFE THIS WILL COME AGAINST IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

NOTE ONCE GAIN, HEAVENS HELP THOSE THAT HELP THEMSELFS, AND AGAIN PARADISE ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WISE AND HAIL ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE FOOLS

THANKS AND THIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR YOU TODAY IF YOU FAIL TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP AND FACE WHAT GOD HAS GRANTED TO YOU AND NEVER LOOK INTO ANOTHERS WAY OR TO COURSE ANY CHILD OF GOD AS THE COURSE MAY NOT TURN AGAINST YOU FROM NOW HENCEFORTH.

YOU ARE FREE TO GO TO ANY VODOO OR TO ANY LENGHT OF YOUR EVIL PRACTIVE BUT NO WEAPON FASHON AGAINST ANY CHILD OF GOD DO PROSPER.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN PEOPLE REFUSED, TO BE REASON, LIKE A SENSIBLE AS CULTURAL ADOPTED.
THEN THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSE TO BE UP VALUES AS AN HIGH MORAL STANDARD, HAS BEEN REF FER AS A RIF RAFF.
WELL THE FINAL CONCLUSION IS TO KEEP YOU SILENCE, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY A FULL.
A BRUTAL ACT MAN YOU HAVE BEEN CUT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NONSENSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU RE MORE STUPID,FOOL IDIOT LIKE U.
LOOK AT U STUPID DEPUTY MAAGER GO AND MANAGE UR MAMA IN THE VELLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT GHANA BANK WILL COME AFTER YOU, FUCK YOUR STUPID MOTHER AND SUCK YOU SISTERS

[email protected]
Quote:
that is the only thing you useless yoruba lazy smelling people does. Idiot may tha who is who consume your entire hopeless family. ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
E b like say the juju wen una dey do for that ghana don dey worry ur useless head wen nor fit produce anything,men dey uk here dey make serious owo,u dey there dey curse. sorry for u,make u use this time wen u take type this tin hussle,u go make bar ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIEF I WILL FORWARD YOUR CONTACT TO THE BANK IN CHARGS YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON ANYWERE YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
guy, lord ,chair, honorable, u can call me anything you like i promise you that your life is more short since you wash your hand animal okoko who told u that am in the cafe hopeless animal u will soon pay the price i have seen everything is ok and add extra for u bear it that nothing goes for nothing............

[email protected]
Quote:
you most be the most bigger fool have ever see in this world, imagine guy man like you receive a format from a fellow guy like you, and you started pushing your mouth fast as if you are a HOLY MAN.

God will punish you and your generation, you will never know peace, you just acted like a MUGU, because you are a 419, and am a 419, so what make us deferent?

You have the same sin as i have too, and this will be your last days on earth.

I give you this peace of advice, just re think if what you have done is the best thing to do to your fellow guy man, na people like una no want make poor people get money, greedy man, you wan get all the maga alone, make other dey do sir sir follow you, for your informations i have make enough money is this guy, and i will keep making more, my last word for you.

If the guy work you are doing is acceptable to God and man kind, then leave and continue to make more money, but if is not acceptable, you will never know wstern union again if your life.

Ewuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big and stupid ediot animal and all the living donkey in the whole you speak the language i do not understand and the language will kill you first back to the sender my god will never allow fool big fool useless animal you are mad fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother you shuld stop all this off your writing to me ok you and i is brother i from IMO STATE NIGERIA OK SO STOP IS NOT GOOD FOR U?

[email protected]
Quote:
I WITNESS YOUR BURIAL WITH OF UR WHOLE GENERATION YESTERDAY,GAY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
41.155.86.241 LAGOS
Quote:
From The Men Of KKK
Mr Tope,

As I speak to you now unless you go naked and apologise, you and your entire family will die a shamefull death this year. your name has been cursed to death. I placed all your generation born or unborn with Hiv and Aids. You have touched the tiggers tale and murdered the men of kkk sleep then you shall sleep no more.

Before the end of next month, you will be shamefully lose your job and be thrown to prison, finally you and every member of your family will die same day and it is going to be recorded as the most shameful death on earth. watch the men of kkk keep to their promise.

Regards,

Men of kkk

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Badu Dubango, Deputy Manager, with the address [email protected] familiar to any of you?
One of my parallel lads got this from him:

Quote:
MAY SANGO CONSUME YOU REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. NA FOOLS LIKE YOU DEY SPOIL DIS BIZ WHEN YOU STEAL FROM A FELLOW GUY. UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD. NOW U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.HUNGRY HAND.

THERE R SOME THINGS THAT CANT BE FORGIVEN NOR FORGOTTEN.YOU DONT STEP ON A SERPENT TAIL WITH OUT GETTING ITS BITE. NOW YOU HAVE CHOPPED MY BROS SWEAT.PREPARE BECAUSE I AM COMING FOR YOU. YOUR FUNERAL HAS LONG BEEN DONE BY YOUR RELATIVES LONG AGO.YOU MAY CALL ME 233 242 847 364 .MY NAME IS ADEWOLE ADESHOLA OLADOKUN. SO GO AND DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO BUT KNOW I AM COMING FOR REVENGE AND YOUR FAMILY SOON WILL FIND YOU DEAD
YOU ARE FUCKING WARNED YOU USELESS MUGU

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone mind if use these addys and quote from these for my Vodoo priest Modality? Or alternatively you could forward the email to the good dokta and he'll accidentally ASEM the lad. PM me for the Dokta's addy.

Check here for details on the modality:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198877

"It's really scary now ,knowing she might run out medication soon " - Tony
Pith Helmet Chant4l's posse: Accra>Lome>Cotonou>Accra>Lome>Atakpame>Accra (1000Km+, co-bait with bigdaddy & psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x4
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Ezio- I'm Badu so call idoit fool depty manger of all mugus OOOOOOO.

@Gnarly-feel free to use and abuse any way you want.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF. Mark my words today.You will die in a car accident , and it
would be a painfull death for you.
Nothing on earth can safe you, anyone that tries to help you in ur family
would die as well.
mark it from now till end of march, you will be no more. Next time you
come to the world you woud know it's not everyone you crosses ur way ,
that you insult.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa is mad and working along the street asking for money, remember
you inherited poverty from you generation. fuck ur mum from her shit
hole

[email protected]
Quote:
With number you re a dead man, i have always told you to becareful and
watch your back or else something bigger than you expected will befall
you, you still in Africa and home i mean Naija still de foom around
with little discharge you are collecting, well incase it interest you
to call to find out who you are actually messing around with call this
number and check things for yourself, +18687174391. Meanwhile, my
Niggas will call you first, both from naija and out naija. lets see who
get levels pass, and i will personally call you from my base and when i
enter naija i will equally call you from the airport, local magurt.

[email protected]
Quote:
have no idea wat u r talking about but if u want my advice listen so that ur mumu no go last 4ever.
Go use ur head jam trailer make u die quick bcos this ur mumu do pass d one wen dem fit to treat.

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT DARE ME ALLELSE I CUT UR FUCKING ASS

AKOGUN OF OGUN STATE

OFEKU ABI

IKU LOGBOMO LOWO BABARE

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL WATIN U DEY OUT FOOLISH BOY LIKE YOU WHO SEND YOU THE ONE YOU DEY NA OGUN GO KILL U BASTARD CHILD LIKE YOU IF YOU MIND MAKE WE SEE ONE ON ONE MAKE WE SEE WHO GO FRIST DIE BY GUN YOU BE IDOLT NOTHING BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nne gi there .. animal ..........fool like you idiot you say i should call for what ?? ewu for what i ask you ? *DELETED*.............
ANIMAL YOUR LEVEL NA TO KILL PPL ONLINE BY FRAUD WAY THAT IS UR LEVEL OZU......GO TO HALL JO,

[email protected]
Quote:
You be real fool.

I sure say u be one of all those small yahoo boys when new start work.

How u go just carry dey insult person when u nor even know before.

Well I nor go insult you sha..But all dose curse back to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER YOU ARE A FOOL FOR EVER BASTARD
YOU FATHER GO DIE YOU MOTHER GO DIE YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE IDIOT GOAT CAT DOG COW BEATER PASS YOU FOOL MONKEY
I KNOW YOU VERY WELL IF YOU KNOW TAKE TIME I WILL SET YOU UP GOAT I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVA TRY ME AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO YOU YOU ARE A GUY MAN I AM A GUY MAN WHY MOST YOU TALK TO ME THAT WAY JUST TAKE YOUR TIME, SEE YOUR FACE LIKE THIS mokeys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic