SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, Cammy's pix are sorta bland compared to Pat's, but here are three with banners and signs:

Cammy didn't ask for NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING, but she'll accept that as a bonus!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice pictures, Yastreb. Very Happy

It is a bit strange though that he couldn't find the jackets. Confused

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
spookytoof
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all. Love this thread. I knew there was a reason I spend time here.

I may be to critical with this thought, but, looking at the first two pictures the young lady holding the "DAY" sign doesn't look very enthused to be there.

Were is the Big smile...

Is this acceptable or am I being to critical?

spooky
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, spookytoof Very Happy

Nice stuff, Yastreb Smile but shouldn´t at least one sign say "flabbergasting" (or what was that word?). Not strictly ( i.e. < 99%) adhering to orders is something Pat really can´t like and I know she will get a hiccup at her next coffee slurping session about that Wink

I wonder, the time when he had the pictures taken, wasn´t that when we were coincidentally talking about him in Gmail? SA 5 PM local time? Or was it slightly earlier? We were thinking of him Smile

Is this now three brides and three brothers or, more according to 0ke´s original format, three refugees and three reverends? Smile They are a happy bunch.

Which wedding do they mean Question Is there something C4mmie hasn´t told us...?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's instructions were:

Quote:
Pat gave me the go-ahead for a new contract; one for Valentine's Day, under the title NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING. It won't need complex accessories; just all-white outfits (jacket, shirt, trousers, shoes; hats are optional).
[1] A man and a woman
[2] Two women
[3] Two men
[4] All six together with a sign that reads HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

That is, three couples.

There was no call for the NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING signs; and the picture quality and size were all over the place.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Cammy! Very Happy Here is the entire set of pictures that Oke sent.
In a few of them, the bois are holding the women in their arms, like "crossing the threshold," feet off the ground. Shocked Those skinny bois are stronger than Pat thought. Very Happy

Cammy's White Valentine's Day Project
http://www.4shared.com/file/j2cb2wvM/Cammys_White_Valentines_Day_Pr.html (8.55mb)

I wonder if the women are planning on traveling with the bois to MM event?
Pat will make some inquiries. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From 0ke:

Quote:
How is the job going? hope all is well ? did you recieve the photosshoot in a good condition?
I want to know whatsup if there is any problem.
I can`t wait to hear from you,

What has Pat told Cammy about the quality of the shoot?

Sand Timer x 7
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It warms my heart to see how MN's been set up, past along and carried through by some of the best in the game!! Great stuff!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for you kind comments, Fryer. Very Happy We do enjoy the modeling business! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy to 0ke:

Quote:
I passed on your photographs to Pat and she hasn't answered me yet. I'll let you know what she thinks.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear, dear. Just a small delay here, but MM may have three new models! The hot females in white!

Oke CCs Pat:
Quote:
Dear Cammy,

How is the job going? hope fine? did you recieve the photosshoot in a good condition?

I want to know whatsup if there is any problem.

Oke

Pat replies:
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Yes, I received the pictures and they were just fine, I also received the model application forms
from the other models in the shoot, but I have not gone through them for completeness with Cammy
and Randy yet. There may be some missing form pages or security pictures.

Who were those female models that did the photo shoot with you guys? Were they your girlfriends?
They looked like real naturals at modeling. Do they plan on joining MM? If so, have them fill out our application forms and security pictures and perhaps they can come with you three to our next Event.
We do need more female models for our Africa Division.

Oh, and I have a bit of bad news. The Valentine's Day Yankari Park Event Scheduled for February 14th,
two days from now has been canceled for now. It will have to be rescheduled. Many of the models from
Niger have come down with that awful flu that has spread all over the globe, and they are not well enough
to travel. We will let you know when the next event will be booked. We hope to keep it here at Yankari Park very soon. It's a fabulous place for an Event and for photo shooting.

I will get back to you after I have gone through the pictures.

Warmest Regards,
Pat Smile
Aww....not to worry. It's only a temporary setback. Smile

Oke responds favorably! Very Happy
Quote:
subject Hope to see you soon

Dear Pat,

Thanks for your mail,can you please send me the security form along with Contract pages? I could`t find the ones I have in my inbox any more.Those girls you saw on the photosshoot,are very hot as you can see they are willing to model for MM,they has all its takes to become a Model and very oriented and you know I lives in southern part of Nigeria from Port Harcourt to Yankari Park is two days journey.it is OK.

However I have already told them about up coming event and they were interested to come along side with me,if I have enough Transport Money that can take all of us down to Yarkari Park everything we be fine.please try and send me the security forms along with contract pages.

Regards,

Oke

OOO!
Pat is happy to send forms and welcome new Employees! Very Happy
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will attach the forms to this this email. Please make sure that all information is filled out completely, including email and phone number for each model, ok? We we would love to have them! We think we will be able to have our Event in Early March. We will get back to you on the dates. On checking the medical condition of the models this morning, the doctor said that they have a long to go to be well. Two of them have developed pneumonia and one of them strep throat. They should recover, however. If you ever get near anyone who has this flu, Oke, stay away from them! Most people are very sick for a month at least.

One thing more thing, Oke. What gifts do you and the models want? Of course you will all get company cell phones and Sony laptops with MM logos? What brand of cell phone and model do you each want? We will try and get them for you by the time of the Event.

Gotta run, now. See you soon.

Warmest regards,
Pat

N.B. Welcome aboard, new prospects!

While they wait, I feel a St. Patrick's Day promotion project for Guiness Stout coming on.... Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
spamiscute
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, some of those pictures were actually quite good Smile

Instead of totally burning the lad in the end of this one, maybe you guys should encourage him to contact a real modelling agency with this portfolio, that would be a first, lad finding a real job through 419eater;)

FR: Father Language
PT: Mother language (BR doable with PT Accent)
ES: Native level Oral (flawless accent), Average written
CN: Can hold an average conversation
NL: Can hold an average conversation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@spamiscute - First of all, we never "burn lads," they just end up not being able to find us! And the bait goes on until they give us their resignation. Resignation is not writing back to anything from us any more. If we encouraged them to seek out another agency, they would only try and scam them first and foremost. We would be contributing to making another victim out of someone. This we won't do. We know these bastaads too well. Oke is a fine example of an unrepentant, persistent vermin. He has been put through many baiters' ringers before MM got their hands on him. No amount of embarrassment or pain has stopped him from doing his job, scamming. He thinks of nothing else. It is his world. Your optimism that a lad could actually quit scamming completely and do a real job is a commendable idea, but unfortunately is extremely rare in the real world. There might be only two cases that I have seen in all the years that I have been here, and they only occurred after EXTREME PAIN was administered over years of baiting to lads that had one half once of empathy deep deep down inside them. Oke just doesn't have it in him.

It appears that Oke's gift order is in! Smile
Quote:
subject SPECIFICATION OF PHONES...

Dear pat,

It's nice hearing from you again, here comes the Models of phones me and each of the Models needed...

1: SAMSUNG GALAXY gt-i7500 (1) pieces

2:BLACKBERRY STORM (1) pieces

3:BLACKBERRY TOUR (4) pieces

Regards,

Oke

Now for the camera order.... Smile
Quote:
subject Other Gifts

Dear Pat,

Some more Gifts we needed,CAMCORDER,SONNY CYBERSHOT CAMERA, DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA...

Dear Pat,

Some more Gifts we needed,CAMCORDER,SONNY CYBERSHOT CAMERA, DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA...

Oke

Yes, he did copy/paste the same order again in the body of this message.
I guess he wanted to make sure we wouldn't lose his order, or get it wrong! See what I'm talking about, spamiscute? Smile Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the Barclays Bank is interested in modelling. Could have potential...

Quote:
IP: 200.251.58.190

Hello Sir

Can i participate in this from Nigeria? I can get people here.

Martin

Quote:
IP: 41.184.1.193

Hello

How do we get started? what are the step for me to take?

Martin.

Info and forms sent!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do bankers know about modeling? Confused
Thanks for sending him forms. I'm sure Pat will have to beat the arrogance out of him. You know how self-important bankers are. Smile

Pat has been dealing with her office PC problems for a few days now, so I hope the delays are not hurting MM's business. I wonder how Oke is fairing with Mike&Louise on his other modeling job? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from the bank. Maybe he´s made some scribble guy do the forms.

Another mugu I´ve been "working" a while with, at a very low (oh so typical!) level:

Quote:
then what should i can do sir

Quote:
I have a lot of good candidates for model men and women and in practice they are ready to become a professional model between the ages of 17-24 years old sir for the images can be followed. then what should I do firs

Quote:
then what should i can do sir

And so on and so on, ad infinitum Rolling Eyes it´s almost like real work with such idiots! Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s 0ke again!
Quote:
IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: Your urgent reply needed please

Dearest RO,

How is life going with you ? why have you not reply I just want to use this opportunity to inform you that I will be traveling any moment from now,and I will not be able to have access to check my email.I might stay up to 2 Months or more than I don`t know when exactly I will be back.so what sup? is the Y4nkari park Event still coming up within these duration of time?

O E

I´m afraid we have all but forgotten about it Embarassed even worse, I have just sent him the wrong scripted reply (the one thanking for his interest in MM and announcing application forms to be filled...)!

of 2007-2009 Eater fame (Dan the lotto man in my siggy line and well-known to many Eater oldtimers) is back:
Quote:
Hi,i want to become a model can you help me.

Quote:
Hi r,i am interested so send me further requirement so we can proceed.regards dan

Wonder where (and if) that will lead to Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke is traveling for 2 months? I wonder where to? Does Mike&Louise have Oke set for a safari? Confused

Dan The LottoMan? Shocked You will have to remind me who his wedding partner was 2-3 years ago, Frumpy. Was it Oke?

Pat would get more office work done, if she just stayed in the jeep at Yankari and not gotten tossed about by that Water Buffalo. On top of that, they flew her to Joyzee to put steel pins in her ankles. The worst part about the operation is she won't be able to wear her heels until the swelling goes down. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Vlad Tepes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Joy is going to love this. Laughing Pat gets real serious this time. Smile

Quote:
Dearest Joy,

Just who the hell do you think you are, Queen L@tifa? You are in no way as
smart, nice, pretty, or talented as she is, so do not make the mistake of
thinking that I will bow down or dig your groovy tunes like I do her's.

I would like you to understand some very important points. First of all. I am
part of the management of this company, and you are the employee. You do not
dictate to management what you will and will not do. You will listen, and do as
you are told, or you will suffer the consequences of your actions. I have asked
you repeatedly for the proofs of wrong doing, and you have decided not to give
them to me. I do not care about any of your paranoid reasonings or rantings. I
deal in cold, hard facts, not rumors or false accusations. As a holder of PhDs
in Marketing, Corporate Finance, and Business Administration
, I'm sure that I
can understand a few simple emails. Not only am I the Marketing and Financial
Coordinator of Moosechuckle, but I am also the Executive Secretary. As
Executive Secretary. I also hold a seat on the Board Of Directors. So, not only
am I your boss, but I'm Jeremy's boss as well. The website has not been updated
in months regarding my position here, so do not rely on the laziness of our
webhost to provide good and accurate data to alleviate your psychotic mind.

Joy, you will not decide which information you will reveal to me, and which you
will keep "secret." This is not a decision that you have the authority to make.
I make those decisions, not you, and I do not have to give you any reason why.
As your boss, I am demanding that you send all proofs immediately to my current
email address. I can assure you that it is safe, because as a Board Member it
is encrypted with a 512-bit random number generator on a minute to minute basis.
Let me also remind you of the Employment Agreement which you have signed,
specifically number 13.
"13. Assistance in Litigation. Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish
such information and proper assistance to the Company as it may reasonably
require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may become, a party
either during or after employment."

Consider this email to be "reasonable notice." I do not care whether or not you
"already sent them to Jeremy," you will send them to me because I told you to.
If you do not send them to me in the very next email to me, I will treat you as
an "insubordinate, uncooperative, delusional paranoid schizophrenic employee."
I'm giving you a direct order, Joy. Comply or you will be terminated from
your employment at Moosechuckle Modeling, and I will contact our lawyer, J.
Cuthb3rt Tw1lly, to bring legal actions against you for our Company losses
regarding the incompletion of your projects which resulted in the loss of
business for our company. I will also contact a mental hospital, and possibly
have you examined and committed for paranoid schizophrenia. I think you might
be one sick puppy, Joy.

Looking forward to your cooperation and help in our investigation.

Warmest regards,
Pat

Heh, should one address you as Dr., Dr., Dr. Pat? Frau Drei Daktari Pat?

This thread is hilarious. I even [s]played hookies[/s] gut rubbed an injured by arm robers ine day on muh way too work so I could wread moar o dis tread.

I think I will be submitting an upplication to MM when I get to the end.

Vlad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are welcome, how about Dracula emo style? Wink Very Happy Thanks for your words!

Vlad Tepes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
Johnk's Obudu video can be found HERE.

Hmmm... after watching the whole thing again, I'm surprised I missed the obvious: Johnk and Co didn't actually stay at the Obudu Resort. I'm convinced that they only visited it for an afternoon or so, and didn't actually stay there as guests for a few days as I had asked them to. Where they actually slept for at least one night, I don't know, but I think it wasn't in the resort itself.
Not that it matters now, of course!

I'm surprised no one from ASCAP or BMI contacted Jon K about the licensing fees for the four songs he used on the DVD he produced.

Vlad
Vlad Tepes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
Johnk's Obudu video can be found HERE.

Hmmm... after watching the whole thing again, I'm surprised I missed the obvious: Johnk and Co didn't actually stay at the Obudu Resort. I'm convinced that they only visited it for an afternoon or so, and didn't actually stay there as guests for a few days as I had asked them to. Where they actually slept for at least one night, I don't know, but I think it wasn't in the resort itself.
Not that it matters now, of course!

I'm surprised no one from ASCAP or BMI contacted Jon K about the licensing fees for the four songs he used on the DVD he produced.

Vlad
Vlad Tepes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Think Big! Rossy.

Quote:
from Patricia
to rossy
date Fri, Apr 9, 2010
subject Think Big!

Dear Rossy,

What do you mean you can't get the Reverend's personal email? That's bullshit, if that son of a bitch is holding it out on you. It's just another one of his cheap, mean, man tactics to control you. That man is not a Christian at all. He is an agent of the devil if he doesn't help you by printing out those forms for you. This is your ticket out of the camp, and he is emotionally abusing you. No wonder you have high blood pressure, living under that turd who calls himself a shepherd of men. I guess he doesn't include women in his pastoring.

Tell him to open up an email address and send me an email. If he is a real pastor, he will do it. If he is a demon, he will be afraid and hide from me. I'm way too mad at him now to call him on the phone now. I'm still fuming about the way he stopped you from doing the radio show. You lost $3,000 from that shitty, spur of the moment "manly" power trip of his!

I'm sorry, dear, but sending you even 2 cents goes against my principles, and the policy of this company. We have been taken before by thieves who collected money in advance, then disappeared. We believe in the personal initiative, resourcefulness, and responsibility of each member of the Moosechuckle Modeling team. If that small thinking Reverend refuses to Think Big! like the rest of us, then we do not want him as an agent. If you are Moosechuckle material, I'm sure you will find a way to get those forms printed and sent back to us without the Reverend's help. Find a sympathetic Red Cross or U.N. employee. I'm certain that they would print them for you. Go beg on the street for a week or so. That would work, too. We have a few employees right now, who did that same thing, so i know it can be done.

You have potential, but I'm not so sure of him. He acts more like a toad, who just sits in one spot forever, waiting for a small bug to fly by him to eat. He has to sit all day long, as he needs many bugs to stay alive. The Reverend will go nowhere in his life or the next. He is an evil lazy man of stone. Cast him off. and let him live in his dark and static little world. Open your wings, Rossy, and fly like an eagle.

I will keep your file open here at the office, awaiting your forms. Don't forget, the MM event where your first payment will be given to you in person is coming up May 1st, so act fast. If you would like to join us in the capacity of an agent, as well as a singer and model, let me know. You can have the Reverend's job, too. Women make better agents anyway, in my opinion. They treat people better and are smarter than men. If you take both jobs, the initial payment to you would be $27,000 at the event, plus travel expenses getting to the event. Think about dumping the Reverend in the trash. I'm on your side on that score.

Think Big! It's the Moosechuckle Way.

Warmest regards,

Pat

It sounds like MMM could use a Corporate Chaplain, I know a good one.

The Right Reverend Spanky Lovelace, Pastor of the Church of the Red House of the Rising Son (It's Over Yonder, Baby)

Let me know if you'd like me to contact him. Laughing

Vlad
Vlad Tepes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Oke wrote to Pat. Sweet of him to think of me. Smile
Quote:
Dear Patricia Cr0kin,

How is life going with you? I haven`t heard from you for a while am so worried what is going on? I`m afraid if something had happend to you,do and let me know if everything is ok.However I have some good Model on ground I wanted to recommend to Moosechuckle.

Best Regards,

Oke

Models? Let's sign them up, then! Very Happy
Quote:
Life is grand for me right now, thank you. I feel very refreshed and invigorated by by recent safaris at the 5imba 5afari Camps. Their food, accommodations, and service to me was absolutely the best of any resort chain that i have ever gone to. Have you ever heard of them? Talk about being pampered! Wow, they even had someone come and do my hair and nails before I had to travel back to work! Bernie and Gloria Rhodes are the nicest hosts in the world! Their resorts are well worth the cost, and we hold many of our model shows and events with clients at them. In fact, soon we will be having a show in Cameroon at another one of the Camps.

I have heard that you are now working with our Development Coordinator, Cammy. Do you like her? She is sweet as pie, isn't she? Please do as she asks, and she will stay that way. Just a hint for you to increase your chances of success here at MM.
I did hear her talking to Randy today, and she was saying that you never gave her the email address of the person you mentioned as a reference for your various talents. V L was it? Please give her his email address, ok?

I heard that you may have models for us? That would be great news. Did you know that as an agent for any model you bring to us, you can earn an extra 3% of any contracts with clients using that model? All models, however, must fill out a model application and contract, and also send in a security photo as you have done. They must also include a 10 picture portfolio of new pictures, in poses and types of clothes that we specify specifically. No previous pictures will be accepted, so please do not send us any old pictures of them. We will accept pictures only AFTER the forms have been completed by EACH MODEL IN HIS OR HER OWN HANDWRITING.

I am including the model application, contract, and MM10D-10T forms to be filled out by each and every model that wants to apply to the company. How many models do you have? I'm looking forward to working with you and them.

Please continue to work with Ms. White on your own projects, and please send any
future model applications to me and copy to Mr. 0ldman, too. Sometimes we are not both in the office at the same time.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Let's hope he has lots of scammy friends who would like to make some real dough. The model forms should filter them out. Very Happy

The bold requirement could lead to many mugu weddings if done right. Aspiring models and photographers use what's known as Time for Print (TfP) to build portfolios as no serious talent agency would even consider a model or other talent without one. MM needs some aspiring photographers in the recruitment pipeline.

Vlad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic