SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doing Business Instead With Mr. G0mer-Now I've Been Warned

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My daffy character's followup to an ASEM into ladland:

Quote:
Hello:

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Please understand that I
had every intention of entering into this business with you, however
an opportunity of even greater importance has now been presented to
me.

I have been contacted by an orphan from the Benin Republic whose
deceased father was a wealthy coconut merchant and who now needs my
urgent assistance to help her relocate to the UK. She has offered me
a sum of money many times over the amount of your proposal and the
transaction is being handled by a Mr. 0latunji G0mer, a businessman of
great stature in that part of the world.

This matter will occupy all of my spare time in the weeks to come,
therefore I must regretfully withdraw from the business that I had
intended to conduct with you. In addition, Mr. G0mer has advised me
to enter into no other transactions for security reasons.

An opportunity like this does not come by more than once in a lifetime.
I will be able to quit working, send my children to college and live a
life of wealth and luxury.

I am sure that you will understand, I will let you know when she has
been relocated here and how it has all turned out.

Many regards,

Nina T0rres

This reply was special:

[email protected]

IP: 212.52.152.113, Burkina Faso

Quote:
Dear Nina,

Thanks for your notification, uneasily, I will want to assure you that there is nothing like such thing in Benin , it is false if you can believe me as a senior advocate here in Burkina Faso.

Benin and Burkina Faso are just the same thing, they have small boundary and I have a lawyer friend over there in Benin and when I got this information from you I totally made a call to my lawyer friend and was narrating the information I got from you, my dear sister, he made me to understand that the story is not true, is a false, he said that in Benin fraudulent full there known as Nigerian’s, they always use different means or tricks to trap people down from their wealth .

My friend told me that they have set panels or agents who are going all around arresting such dubious characters Nigerian’s using their country names and scan people.

If you do not mind me, you will later regret about this issue just make my WORDS today the DATE of (12th February 2011).

They will ruin your life and there will be no money again to train your children in life. In fact you will remain poor. This is what is happening in my own country here Burkina Faso, which we are fighting against the scammers here, they are all Nigerian’s doing the dubious business all over the world today.

American’s knows what is happening today about Nigerian’s, they due announce it all the time for people to be aware of what Nigerian’s are doing.

No orphan that contacted you in any thing if it is not those Nigerian’s Scammers. You are a woman that is managing yourself; do not allow those scammers to finish up your life ok.

Stop every communication with those people, they will be telling you that there are not Nigerian’s but it is not true they are my loving sister. I am a lawyer and will not see such thing coming up to my own person and I will keep quiet.

Mind you, I am not preaching you in order to transact with me NO! But I am just trying to save you from the kind of trap you entered into. I CAN NOT DECIEVE YOU IN ANY LEVEL, I AM AN OLD MAN AND I HAVE FAMILLIES which I will not like someone to ruin their lives.

I swear with your mother’s breast I did not come to sit on your wealth or rather do I come to stop you from what will benefit you No! what I am telling you is nothing but the truth my beloved sister just follow my instructions and stop every communication with such devilish people other wise you will regret and will remember my advice to you.

Finally, I have a client from NIGER nearby country he was a rich man when we know each an other, he was contacted for ATM CARD business which he told me as his lawyer and I advised him to stop the business but he could not listen to me why because they have caged my friend’s mouth and before I could know it he has spent thousand of Euros which leaded to his down fall today

Adage says that a word is enough for a wise, if you want to continue with them, there is no problem go on with them later on you will remember my advice to you.

Best wishes and remain bless.

Hon Timothy.

I like his level of interest. My character plans to fly into Cotonou with $25K in cash for the G0merboyze, then flee from them with the cash still in hand and plead for help.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I swear with your mother’s breast

Huh? Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I CAN NOT DECIEVE YOU IN ANY LEVEL, I AM AN OLD MAN AND I HAVE FAMILLIES

I'm convinced - the G0merboyze are scammers. Avoid, avoid!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's how serious he is. Any lad can pull a baby out of a hat and thus prove his trust. But it takes a special lad to adjust for inflation.

"I have 52 wives, each of which has just given birth to octuplets! You can trust me ok"

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New revelations about Mr. G0mer:

Quote:
Dear Nina,

I have heard what you said, but will still stand on my truth to tell you to stop any communication with the man you are talking about (Mr. 0latunji G0mer.) he is a Nigerian man I have made every acquirement from my friend lawyer Beninoise about the name which he told me that the name is YORUBA name from Nigeria and no orphan is in that situation, if there is, it is the obligation of the government of the cotonou known as Benin to take care of such situation ok.

Yoruba people join hands to damage the image of Nigerians ,most at time they will contact you with 419 ATM CARD OR LOTTORY just to damage people’s lives who follow them up .

Finally, I said that I will not writing to you again after my last adviser to you until everything is clear for your eyes by then you will remember my advise to you but it will be too late .

The man has no any reputation for any orphanage, he is a lion moving up and down to see whom he will ruin his or her life away if you accept to do anything with him.

In addition, I have re-attached you the form again to print it out and fill neatly and append your signatory before sending it to the office in charge of foreign transaction e-mail address; ([email protected])

Then update me in time for monitoring purposes through my private number; OO226-7185-4382.

Best regards.

Hon. Timothy.

He is a Yoruba and a "lion moving up and down".

I would expect so, if he is cutting an Igbo's job.Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yoruba people join hands to damage the image of Nigerians

I'm guessing your lad must be Igbo Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard that Mr Gomer is a very trustworthy and honest man. I definitely suggest that you take him up on his offer. And after all, he isn't the one fondling your mums tits.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the Honorable Timothy will save Nina from the evil clutches of Mr. G.
Good luck with her escape. Have her stay low, and keep to the bushes during the day. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(Mr. 0latunji G0mer.) he is a Nigerian man I have made every acquirement from my friend lawyer Beninoise about the name which he told me that the name is YORUBA name from Nigeria

Sheesh, and I've been playing him as Igbo all this time. Little did I know... Cool

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Daffy Nina to the mugu:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Timothy:

Please understand that Mr. G0mer has strongly advised me to enter into
no other transactions for security reasons. My business with him is
proceeding splendidly.

He is much too professional and courteous to not be genuine. If you
were to meet him, you would understand.

Thank you again for your interest.

Nina T0rres

His urgent reply:

Quote:

Dear Nina,

Very thanks for your mail, anyway adage says that a word is enough for a wise, I will advice you just to focus on him, stop anything with me rightnow just move forward with him, then after race you count miles.

I have seen that the man call whatever you assumed him as his name has cemented your mind but you will remember my advice very soon.

Never you continue with me again just to avoid saying I misleaded you but MARK MY WORDS YOU MUST REMEMBER MY ADVICE TO YOU.A FLY THAT DOESN'T FOLLOW ADVICE FOLLOWS DEAD BODY ENTER TO GRAVE.

I will get intoucch with another person for my legal transaction, just focus on that man my dear sister,then after you will find yourself in a grave.

Bye bye from now.
Timothy.

More nonsense from Nina's little dream world:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Timothy:

Thank you again for your concern, but everything I am sure will work out all right.

I am arriving in Cotonou, Benin Republic tomorrow to finalize the transaction face to face with Mr. G0mer and at last to meet the orphan. This will be so wonderful to meet her, I can hardly wait for her to join me here in the UK!!

I am scheduled to meet them on Monday and finalize the transaction.

This should be the best weekend of my life. I am sure that Mr. G0mer is genuine, and I will keep you informed as I can tell that you are a man with a good and honest heart.

Regards,

Nina T0rres

Just in, 15 minutes later:

Quote:
Dear Nina,

Good luck of you my sister, I will not tell you anything again, your ticket money / visa will be invain very soon,that is plain fraud business. I think they will show something that will convience you I am laughing at you, your big eye will push you death or big debpt to where you collected the money to Benin .

They ask you buy gift items or come up with some money,if you have not send money to them already.

HOLD YOUR EAR ,YOU WILL CRY BITTERLY BECAUSE OF EYEBROW YOU HAVE IN MONEY ASPECT .YOU WILL NOT SEE MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN AS LONG AS THAT TRIP IS CONCER.

YOU WILL OBVIOULSY REGRET IN LIFE.IF DEATH WANTS TO KILL SOMEBODY,IT WILL BLOCK THE EAR OF THE PERSON SO THAT THE PERSON WILL NOT HEAR OR TAKE ANY GOOD ADVICE UNTIL THE PERSON DIED.

God knows that I tried my best to stop you over that fraud busniess you are doing in Benin but you refused; your blood will not be on my head my sister NINA.

THEY WILL COLLECT YOUR MONEY FOR FREE .God bless.

Hon.Timothy.

This is a keeper. What will he do when Nina gets into trouble in Cotonou?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will spout off more African idioms, what else? Such as this:
Quote:
· Ulili si na-ejekete ije si tuo nkwa oso maka ihe oso e mee.
[The ground squirrel says he who walks should sometimes break into a trot, in case the need to run arises.]
Very Happy

I'll pm you a nice list of them I have. Perhaps you can use a few yourself. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic