SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiter gone public

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this new creative project in school right now. Basically it just some time wasting thing so that i don't have to write an essay, i hate those things. Well we had this brainstorming homework for our class today. The thing is i missed the first class so i hadn't done my homework. But that of course did not stop the teacher from forcing me to present what i had (not) come up with. So in a split second i decided that i wanted to push for the importance of imagination when doing our work. So i took a letter from surplus and started reading. And then i went on explaining what scambaiting is and how it works. And i did this to people that i didn't know and in most cases hadn't even meet before.

And then i said that using your imagination is important in most aspects of your life and especially if you are doing some creative project. And i used my hobby as an example, explaining that there are very few rules in scambaiting and you can really push your imagination to the limit. The wilder the more fun it can be. Just look at The Danes "Jor-El bait, totally of the chart. And that is what makes it so fun to read.

The reaction to my hobby was mixed to say the least. Some where indifferent whereas some thought it fun and asked how it works and such. And one person asked "do you sleep well at night?"
She was of course referring to the moral aspect of baiting, and lets be fair, for a person that doesn't know the first thing about scambaiting it is a fair question. However she definitely could have phrased it better.

Sadly the question came to me as a surprise. I should have answered something like:

"I have seen scammers pimping out nine year olds to their uncles for a few bucks (Sunshine's bait). I have read accounts of people committing suicide following the loss of everything they had and being scammed into debt. I have seen scammers urge fathers to take money for life supporting medicine for their kids and giving it to them instead, and by that condemning the kid to certain death(my own bait among others).
Had you asked how i morally defend my actions i would have given you that answer. But now i can only say, yes i sleep good at night"

Sadly the only thing i said was the last part, yes i sleep very well at night. Even though that is a adequate answer to such a poorly phrased question it really doesn't explain a lot. But there was the other end of the spectrum as well. Another one of my new classmates was very interested and positive to what i did and she said that she had a friend that got scammed out of over $2000 for an Iphone she was going to buy on the web. So she had seen what scammers do to people and didn't only fret over the morality of what we do.
So in all it was a interesting experience on coming out as a baiter in public.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next thing you know, you'll be the go-to guy about scams.

"Is this a scam?!"
"No, that is a ham sandwich."

I bet with appropriate offers of Mariam Abacha's funds, you can get the professor to do a baiting project.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
As annoying as it may sound it is a good thing as it makes people more aware of possible scam Wink

My friends know I'm scambaiter as well, but just few of them. Ocasionaly I forward them some of the crap I recieve from my pets for fun. Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's good to introduce people. My friends know I scambait and enjoy reading my completed baits. I try to get them to at least spread knowledge of 419 scams to family (esp. elderly relatives who've recently discovered the internet).

In my mind there's something sickening about the prospect of someone close to me being scammed and I try to do my best to stop that.

Keep spreading the word Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my close friends know i scambait, but now i outed it to almost complete strangers, which felt unusual. And the reaction i got was a bit mixed. My girlfriend knows, she isn't that supportive, especially when it comes to the more controversial bits like safari, humiliations and threatening lads.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story Dr Mike!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work! There's some nice outreach for you! Thumbs up

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Dr. Mike. My g/f knows also and like you, is somewhat unsupportive. She believes (like many) that who on earth would fall for such ridiculous formats. Unfortunately, she (like many) live in there own little safe world and think that the entire world population views these scam letters as ridiculous anyway, and isn't looking at the big picture.

I also sleep well at night, although some nights I toss and turn for a bit trying to think of the next way to cause maximum lad pain Wink

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah talking to friends about baiting I hear the same thing "who falls for that" I wish no one but we are all hear for a reason.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic story, my friend. And hats off to the improvisation - genius thinking.

Most of my friends, family and some of my closest colleagues knows I bait. One of my good LARP friends, who's also a journalist, has asked me if I'd like to do an interview to a cuture magazine he works freelance for, and I accepted under the condition that I can be anonymous. Unfortunately, I don't see many other Danish baiters here, allthough I know there are a few lurkers - and the few I have met here have disappeared again. The interview will take place sometime during the spring, and I really think it's a good way of spreading the word - just as I think it's very cool of Dr Mike to stand forward, unanonymous unlike myself, and tell about what we do. If he can get 10 people to come to this forum, then maybe 5 will try for themselves, and mabye one of them will stick around for a longer time. And that alone probably results in at least hundred of hours of lad pain. Twisted Evil

PS: Thanks for the honorable mentioning. But you're still a Swedish bitch. Razz

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lets not exaggerate to much. There where only 15 people in the room. But nonetheless, thank you for your kind words, except Denmark who is an a**hole. Very Happy

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And exactly how does that make my numbers improbable? Cool

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it doesn't, even though i highly doubt the skeptic girl will join. But he evidence that most point towards your figure is wrong is that i didn't say which forum i post at. In retrospective i probably should have mentioned that. Embarassed

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Dr Mike! Thumbs up The more people we can educate, the less lads we'll have to de-educate later! My friends and family know what I do, and most importantly so does my boss. As a lawyer he gets the occasional email from a desperate divorcee who needs help collecting her "settlement." He's a very smart man, and always wants to help the underdog. I sat him down and showed him how to look at the email headers and explained why it came from Nigeria. Now he just deletes anything suspicious. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Dr Mike.

I have been contemplating contacting a couple of our local Seniornet classes (computer skills for senior people) to see if they would be interested in having me talk to the groups about scammers and how to spot them - and it would all be based on what I've learned here.

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
Yes, please do that. Even in the days before e-mail, there were lottery scams around (Publisher's Clearinghouse anyone?) and a lot of senior citizens lost money that way.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic