SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He's too big for jokes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This office is too big for you to joke with,we discovered the reason why mustapha momodu was insulting you because you are really a stupid man.

Bear it in mind that what you did to this office is a breach of contract and is punishable only that the distance prevailed if not we should have held you responsible for damages. Shocked

Next mail:

Subject: we are too big for you to joke with us

Quote:
I told you that this office is too big for you to joke with, since you think that you are wise and cannot send the money.

You sent money gramm information to me hiding the control numbers,if you have sent the money what concerns you to cover the control numbers with a yellow papper (Thanks Deuzer) and thinking that i am a fool.
I am totally disappointed in you for your dubious act.

Then sending him a readable form and a short explanation.

Quote:
I wanted to write a note for you but the note moved under the scanner and blocked the control number - sorry for that.

Regards to you and everyone at your big office.

His reply:

Quote:
THANK U FOR MESSING OUR DELEGATE UP IN THE MONEY GRAM WITH FAKE CONTROL NUMBER

What's he talking about?

- Banging his keyboard - Very Happy

Quote:
YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT YOU SENT MONEY TO ME WITH THIS CONTROL NUMBER 67788126?I HATE JOKERS IN MY LIFE AND SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED WITH THE MONEY YOU SPENT TO MOMODU AND WE SHOULD HAVE CLOSED THE MATTER.SINCE YOU CAN JOKE WITH US NO PROBLEM.YOU HAVE SENT THIS FAKE INFORMATION MORE THAN THREE TIMES TO ME DEGRADING MY PERSONALITY IN THE BANK HERE.WHEN MOMODU CALLED YOU A LIER I THOUGHT HE NOT SURE OF WHAT HE WAS SAYINY TILL I FIND THE TRUTH HOW.

Love this guy Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

FOR SHAME!!!! Degrading his personality like that. It's people like you who give lads a bad name everywhere. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad sounds a wee bit upset, bobdemol. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe offer him tissues next time instead of a money gram? Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Don't think I'm gone, I'm busy RL atm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to become a super-baiter]</a>
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He probably thinks he's too big to fail.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic