SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake bank website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas the end of a beautiful romance. I posted using my reverend character's name a few months past and today my lad mailed me my entire posting! Of course someone has hacked my box but she's not having it and she's hopping mad Very Happy So I won't be marrying my rich widow after all Sad

Her oga the banker is cross too, boasting of his new website. So how can I kill the website? Tried search here but it doesn't work.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

In lower parts of the board index you can find category dedicated to fake banks and sites used for fraud. Just scroll all the way down.

In there there are several guidelines regarding such matter. Wink

EDIT: Or better - Ima posted link for you. Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!

Last edited by Mortal on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can post the fake website in this forum: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57
Please see the sticky topics in there for posting and killing modalities. Let me know if you have questions. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had seen something about sites. I haven't the knowledge to follow complete procedure so I have posted all details on Fakes forum. Please have a look and PM if you need more stuff. Many thanks Ima. Smile

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic