SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Invisibility, Anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may not be the the first here to encounter this format, but I ran a search and didn't find anything on the forum.

Quote:
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 8:41:03 AM
Subject: To gain the power of invisibility

To gain the power of invisibility, to make you invisible in terms of
trouble of armed robbers THE GREAT MYSTERIOUS MAGICAL DEVINE POWER OF THE
GREAT AMAL HAMZAAD {The hidden spiritual The man who will hold such a
secret HAMZAAD the world will be in his feet and will be too small for
him. THE WONDERS THAT THE GREAT HAMZAAD { THE SECRET ANGEL} WILL PERFORM
FOR YOU.
1] To gain the power of invisibility, to make you invisible in terms of
trouble of armed robbers ,no one will see you or witness your actions, the
power permits you to penetrate anywhere unseen and un-notice. You can
investigate someone without him noticing you even by using your camera
will not be noticed. At anytime you want to be invisible to people eyes
all you need to do is to hang this great AMAL HAMZAAD on your neck and
hold it with your right hand and you will hold a mirror on your left hand
look at yourself on the mirror and pronounce the magic word that i will
send to you, you will not see
your face again on that mirror automatically you are invisible ,you can
now go anywhere you wish to go. If you desire to make yourself visible,
you will pronounce the second secret word and you will be automatically be
visible to people.Police and army in WEST AFRICA use this great power for
their protection and their investigations.
[snipped descriptions of several other talismans that may or may not be useful for baiting]
This will take about 3 to 4 days to deliver.
I will be waiting for you response. CONTACT. Mohammed Rahman
International Astrologer and Psychic Adviser
mo hammedra [email protected]
Tel; 234 [snip]

I googled this guy and found the exact post in guestbooks at New Age and occult sites and blogs. I took it as a chance to break in a new character, Kim To Duk (to duk means "thief" in Korean) of North Korea:

Quote:
I need to get the power that you write about. I am a Korean man in North Korea and I want to get out to go to South Korea but too many soldiers and police can see me if I leave. Your power is what I must so the soldiers and police do not see me leave to go to South Korea. Can you send it to me fast?

He got right back with some pictures and the price, $400 US payable through Western Union, naturally. It took some time to get through to him that nobody in North Korea has ever heard of WU and that a bank transfer is the only way to get money outside of the country. He said
Quote:
if I send you a bank account it will take me a long time before I recieve the money from the bank.

Too bad. The only alternative is to work through a contact in the North Korean embassy in Switzerland, which does not allow its employees internet access or email. The only way for ToDuk to correspond with the contact is by snail mail. That's three days out, three days back, which slows down the normal slow-roll by a factor of six. So far the lad is OK with it; the bait is now in its third month and we are still trying to find a WU outlet. We are nowhere near the point when the North Korean secret police detain ToDuk, when the MTCN gets garbled, and a dolla chop by the Swiss embassy contact. I am seeing an hourglass for this bait.

And, of course ToDuk had to ask the obvious:
Quote:
With Power of Invisible can I go in the ladie's dressing room?

And the lad had a quick reply.
Quote:
With Power of Invisible you can go in the ladie's dressing room or anywhere un-notice. You can investigate someone without him or she noticing you even by using your camera will not be noticed. At anytime you want to be invisible to people eyes

The lad also wants to talk on the phone. Unfortunately, ToDuk had to break it to him:

Quote:
Our Dear Leader Kim Jong il does not want Koreans to make phone calls outside of our country. Only soldiers and diplomats can make call outside of country. If you want to call me you can call my father's office but first you must call the international operator first 850218111 and tell him you want the Ministry of Agriculture farm equipment bureau, office for project for a tractor that turns on its own radius. That is where my father has his job. You must speak Korean and they might ask you for your name and your father's name and your grandfather's name. The operator will ask you why you want to talk to the Ministry of Agriculture farm equipment bureau, office for project for a tractor that turns on its own radius. When he asks this please do not talk about Power of invisibility. You can then ask for my father Kim Ko Ji and ask him to give me your message.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you IP trace the guy?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in DPRK in 2009. The citizens (in Pyongyang) didn't have internet access, but the lad probably won't know this. It would be amazing to get him to safari over from the South. It's the most heavily fortified border in the world and he would be a dead duck.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
Did you IP trace the guy?

It traces back to Lagos. Not surprising.

@The Monsignor: I told the lad that I get internet through my influential father's connections. Ordinary North Koreans aren't allowed cell phones or access to international dialing as well. It would be interesting to see if he is willing to safari from the South or from China. He could just deploy his Power of Invisibility to sneak across.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a mobile phone network in DPRK (actually two: Sunnet and Koryolink). Some people also have access to the Net. Wink

The Lads of course don't have to know this. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does being invisible mean when you step on a landmine nothing happens? If not then surely you would simply be blown away on the next wind .... LOOSE/LOOSE situation I guess which is all GOOD/GOOD for our lad. Twisted Evil
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great question!! Thumbs up I'll be sure to ask the lad in the next email.

Sand Timer Father Frank

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like some solid de-education. Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him too in my catcher

his mail is from 7.2.2011, and his email address is already mo hammedra [email protected]

so, he lost a lot of mail addresses Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really, personally I believe those numbers are picken randomly or even offered by the email provider when username is taken. They also tend to use year - [email protected] - pretty common to see.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is his real name Lamont Cranston? Ask him where Margo Lane is.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Only The Shadow knows

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic